Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Science Of Alignment Of Atoms, Energy, God And The Simulation Called Life. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Science Of Alignment Of Atoms, Energy, God And The Simulation Called Life. (748 Views)

The Simulation Theory May Suggest That God Exists / If Atoms Existed Juju Would Not Be Possible, Therefore Nuclear Weapon Dont Exist / It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Science Of Alignment Of Atoms, Energy, God And The Simulation Called Life. by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 20, 2016
As Electron Microscope studies the molecules, what it sees baffles imagination. It sees billions of atoms, the building blocks of matter, these billions of atoms make up the molecules. These atoms, composed of a nucleus, electrons, neutrons, protons and some other components (we thought these were particles, but latest discoveries in Quantum mechanics show they are waves behaving much like particles). BUT 99% of the atomic substructure is SPACE. These atoms look similar to each other in every substance on earth. Be it human skin (black or white). But the difference in alignment is why a cup is a cup, and a flower is a flower and why plastic is a plastic. It is because of alignment of the similar atoms. Yes, things are different because of alignments. Just as APC members are Holy and PDP members are corrupt in Nigeria. The moment you decamp from PDP to APC you become Holy. It didnt start here, it started right from molecular level. Decamping is a molecular strategy.

Lets go back to science of things and man. Now, atoms are 99.999% made of space, and the different re-alignment of atoms form molecules and molecules are largely made up of space cos atoms are 99.999% space. But lets not make the mistakes of calling the space empty space. Lets call it space. Remember, when we discovered these facts, we called the space empty space, now we found out that the space is not empty, so atoms and by alignments molecules are 99.9999% space. That was when we thought that electrons are particles. When Einstein worked on relativity others discovered and worked on the double split experiment, we realized that electrons behaved like waves when observed, electron behaved differently, it means electrons behaved differently IN THE PRESENCE OF A "CONSCIOUS" OBSERVER. It therefore means that electrons are aware that they are being watched. Electrons are conscious.

Let's continue. Things are the way the they are, because of alignments. If you marvel that its the alignment of atoms, which are actually all similar in nature, that forms the molecules, then it shouldnt surprise you that it is the alignment of different molecules that form the elements on the Periodic Table, starting from Helium (Massively produced in the Sun; We shall discuss the true nature of the Sun later), Hydrogen, Lithium etc etc. Do not be also surprise that it is the configuration of alignments of elements in the universe that defines the substances formed. Remember when I said electron are 99.999 space ? It therefore means that molecules are 99.999 space and elements are 99.999% space and infact substances are 99.999% space including us, yes we are 99.999% space objects or made of 99.999% of space. Both are right. This is proven scientifically right ? But will you be surprise when I tell you that our study of string theory and by extension M-Theory we realize that electrons arent really particles, so we can not say what we call space is space because from string theory we now know that electrons are wave-like strings that vibrate and resonates on certain frequencies just like the strings on our guiter. Oh yes, you read it from me. Electrons are strings-like waves. Einstein's Wave-Particle Paradox baffled me from my early science days in my teens. But can we dismiss the particulate nature of atomic substructures, not so soon, we will continue to study on it, but today, we realize that electrons are conscious waves with nature of a string. Yet at point of interjections of different wavelengths via the Higgs-Bossom field threshold, matter is formed. Creation 101.

Now that we establish that electrons are not just waves but conscious, it therefore means that the alignments formed from the electronic level to molecular levels and up till the substantial level are CONSCIOUS Waves at the basic level. It therefore means that everything around us is conscious.

Science of consciousness: Biogenesis has established that things are by nature conscious, but mainstream Quantum Physics is still studying this and soon enough it will be established scientifically and in our text books that consciousness is a factor we cant ignore any longer. String Theory cant be complete without infusion of Consciousness as a function of light, speed of light, fluid nature of light and frequency of vibrations and by extension, we can extrapolate the location of ANY Conscious particle using wavelength and speed.

If everything is conscious from electronic level to the macro level like planets, stars and universes then how come some things can move and others cant ? I asked these questions growing up. Because of another 'thing' which science is lacking words to define it. Hindus call it Prana (Cosmic Energy), these same cosmic energy is called Chi by the Igbos, Japanese, and Chinese. (Sometimes I wonder if Chinese got their Chi inchinese from Chi and Igbos got their Chineke from Chi too). Back to science. I love science, scientists called it DARK ENERGY, but personally, I will say that Chi or Prana is just a major component of Dark Energy. There is more.

Now, remember in Physics that Atoms have nucleus, within the nucleus cells of 'living things' are things called mitochondria; In the non-living things, I havent figured out the presence of Mitochondrion. Mitochondrion is the power engine of living cells. So, the difference between living conscious and non-living conscious nucleus are presence of mitochondrion receptacles that can infuse prana to these nucleus which makes them come alive. That is what religion calls creation, right ? Lets call it re-alignment of living cells at that stage.

Living cells go on to become organisms (from cells, to tissues to organs to systems, you all know the story). If you want to change the nature of things, target the mitochondria of the organisms. That is what the creators did.

Lets discuss God, Gods, GOD and Energy, shall we ? Having laid these foundation, you will eventually come to an understanding that we and everything around us is made up 99.999% of space, oh no, dark energy presence, chi, prana but you need a mitochondrion with receptacles to infuse prana and get that conscious object to start being alive as we know it.

Jesus resurrected the dead right ? It means Jesus was able to manipulate, no, lets not use the word manipulate, lets find a better word. Jesus was able to control prana and infuse same in and around the very basic unit of electrons and make the corpse come alive. Wonderful !, Praise Be to God! Hallelujah. Religion is born, its called Christianity, and Pastors are buying private jet from Jesus' exploit.

Lets continue. According to String Theory and recent studies we have found out that Black Holes or if you prefer the word worm holes numbering billions are actually gateways into other universes. And as far as there are billions of black holes in the Cosmos, therefore means there are billions if not trillions of universes(multiverses if you prefer that) in the cosmos. And if there are billions or trillions of universes then it therefore means we have infinite numbers of planets and hey my people if we have infinite number of planets, what are the chances that we have other humanoids lives supporting planets ? Countless chances. We are NOT alone, some of those cosmic planet humanoids may even have tails...hahahahaha. They may be blueish in color and they may be even exploring the cosmos to find habitable zones...(hahahah remember aliens) ? Some are even more advance than Earth Humans.

Chai...lets continue to discuss about God.
This is sensitive but I have to put this out there for atheists and theists and pantheists and whatever 'belief system' you belong to. But I will advise you keep an open mind. We are bleeped! Let's get back to Christianity Bible. According to Revelation 12:7 - Then there was war in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon and his angels.
Wiki expounds further- The Book of Revelation describes a war in heaven between angels led by the Archangel Michael against those led by "the dragon", identified with "the devil and Satan", who are defeated and thrown down to the earth.

Earth humans, again I said "We are bleeped". Let me cut through the Cheese. Reincarnation was not supposed to be. We are made to go through the cycles of Birth and rebirth because of Karma. Yes ? Until we become clean souls to join the cosmic hierarchy, right ? Hahahahaa I love to join the God hierarchy that control this plane of existence, but something doesnt sound right, and I dont know if there is something I can do. If you are afraid of dead then you are very ignorant. It is the least thing to be afraid of, cos from what I am seeing here, you will live and die and be born just to die and again and again until you open your scientific eyes and see the truth. We are being programmed on a mitochondrial level of our DNA using nannites. These nano-machines changes our beings, from black to white to brown people. Our energy is being harvested to run the cosmic machines that are used to power the cosmos. I know this sounds like a rant from a mad scientist. But pay attention to a mad scientist for once.

Who gains from our cycles of birth and death ? You know about aura ? magnetic aura that every living thing radiates ? It is a form of clean energy, energy that is far unique and more useful than electricity on the cosmic level. Its like growing cows just to kill them for meat. What is the fate of the cows if they are bred just to die for human consumption ? On the level of Gods, that is what we are to them, we are just workers, slaves and we must toil and die in grieve without understanding the nature of reality.

WAS IT SUPPOSED TO BE SO ? No!
It was not supposed to be so. The cycle of birth and re-birth came to be, after Revelations 12:7. We were supposed to live forever as conscious electrons infused with prana, but we have been converted to workforce of slaves and we are programmed to stay alive using the Sun as the transmitter of light energy and the moon as Destiny Station to manipulate our body from the atomic level. The moon station regulates the activities of bacteria (probiotics and antibiotics) on our bodies. When the moon comes up every 29.5 days, the bacteria on our bodies controlled via the mitochondria level becomes more active and we radiate more biogenetic energy which are tapped by the Gods that we so love and worship and we even sing to God to take our souls even in death. hahahahaaha, Gods are taking your life energy even as you gradually age. The decrease of life energy as we grow older is not supposed to be. We are sapped of energy, we are being harvested at solar level.

Lets get back to Quantum Mechanics; Do you remember when I said that we have infinite numbers of planets owing to presence of billions of black holes and possible trillions of universes ? But we are just about 7 billion people on earth, but we are not the only living things ? Cows, goats etc are living things. How do they count in the scheme of things ? We all are leaders and owners of our planets.

Psalm 82: 6 - "I said, 'You are "gods"; you are all sons of the Most High.
On our journey to Earth, to experience this existence on this solar system, we became trapped on a cycle of birth, death and rebirth, we were supposed to come here, enjoy sex, boost, suffering, pain and then go back to our planets to develop our own world, but we become trapped by Energy sapping powerful God Energy beings, they dont stop there, they program us to believe it is supposed to be so. But once in awhile light beings come to help us out, yet the programming is so bad that even when they plant herbs on the planet which could help us understand the nature of reality, the governments of the Earth which has been manipulated by these powerful beings via powerful Secret Societies ban these organic substances which could help us KNOW WHAT WE ARE. But they keep promoting GMO products which are infused with nannites, biogenetic machines, even our sperms are manipulated with biomachines to produce kids with fracture pineal cones.

Why do you think there is death penalty on Hallucinogenics and psychedelics herbs ? Why do you think the pineal gland on human brain without anyone in science telling us the real function of it ? Open your eyes and stop worshiping things that are controlling you and telling you stories about phantom Heaven and Hell. Ye are God and Children of Most High, no one burns his child, even soul is energy, energy can not be destroyed. Fire can not burn spirit na. Na wa for una o.

I don tire, make I rest small, but before I relax, why do you think government bans weed which is not as harmful as alcohol yet alcohol is sold everywhere. A more dangerous stuff is allowed to flourish. Because powerful herbs opens your eyes to see the true nature of reality. I dey come.

ENERGY AND GOD:
I am back, so How Come we talk about Energy all the time, we even say that atoms and by extension that substances including us are made of 99.999% dark energy yet we do not know what Energy is ? No one has been able to give the meaning of Energy. We only describe Energy. Yet Energy can not be created nor destroyed but can only be converted from one form to another, right ? Yet we say Dark Energy makes up 99.999% of the cosmos. the remaining 0.0001% makes up the visible atoms and by extension the visible universe. Even the 0.0001% of visible universe is still energy cos the basic level. So its energy everywhere but in different forms.

Have you also noticed that no one has been able to know the meaning of GOD, we only define the attributes of GOD; Omnipresent, Omniscience etc etc and we say God is eternal, GOD has no beginning and no end. God is all powerful, GOD appears in different forms.

Have you seen a striking resemblance of what science calls energy and what religion calls GOD ?

Einstein said there is no personal God, what he meant is, GOD is really not a being, but since energy can be converted from one form to another, God can take shapes, he can be a Being when it wants to, IT can be air, when IT wants to. IT can be water when IT wants to. INDEED GOD is water, GOD is air, GOD is car, GOD is everything.....Oh, does it strike a cord ? GOD IS EVERYTHING, GOD is you and YOU are GOD.

GOD IS EVERYTHING AND EVERYTHING IS GOD, WITHOUT IT WAS ANYTHING MADE THAT WAS MADE.

Atheists, I am happy for you guys, atheism is a pathway to discovery. I was atheist for 10yrs, it led me to knowing the true nature of Cosmos and of GOD. Because merely believing in a being called God, I would have remained a zombie like religious people who worship Jehovah and Allah and these universal level Energy beings who are harvesting their souls to run the machines of the solar system.

LIFE

Life as we know it, is a projection of energy via diverse frequencies and wavelength infused with prana into space, it is a persistent projection on the field from the sun and other stars on every Solar system. *(Solar is from the word Soul). Simulation From 2D to 3D and more. These frequencies and wavelength produces the different dimensions of existences. This is a grand complex matrix of some sort.

Life as we know it, is a very advance bio-simulation with consciousness, awareness and will power granted to all possible players. The laws are there to define your destination from any possible action, and every action resonates on the alternate universes. While your phsical body gets tired and enters the sleep mode, your consciousness shifts to another alternate universe and you call it dream.

This should for now about gods, Gods and GOD. Watch our for my blog and my books to be launched next year. All my writings will be FREE.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Science Of Alignment Of Atoms, Energy, God And The Simulation Called Life. by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 20, 2016
To discuss on this, come over to the Education Section. Its duplicated there for those who are interested to come and discuss and have academic debate.
Re: Science Of Alignment Of Atoms, Energy, God And The Simulation Called Life. by Immorttal: 10:23pm On Nov 20, 2016
Continue its intresting.
Re: Science Of Alignment Of Atoms, Energy, God And The Simulation Called Life. by juicydiceyjoe(m): 9:59am On Nov 22, 2016
Billyonaire:
As

This should for now about gods, Gods and GOD. Watch our for my blog and my books to be launched next year. All my writings will be FREE.

How do you know all these things?
You're making a lot of unheard of claims.
Re: Science Of Alignment Of Atoms, Energy, God And The Simulation Called Life. by chieveboy(m): 9:10pm On Jan 12, 2017
juicydiceyjoe:

How do you know all these things?
You're making a lot of unheard of claims.

Lol. Welcome to 1.5% of life cool
Re: Science Of Alignment Of Atoms, Energy, God And The Simulation Called Life. by kachi19: 5:30pm On May 11, 2017
Billyonaire:
To discuss on this, come over to the Education Section. Its duplicated there for those who are interested to come and discuss and have academic debate.

WHO ARE YOU ACTUALLY
Re: Science Of Alignment Of Atoms, Energy, God And The Simulation Called Life. by Icosahedron(m): 6:13pm On May 11, 2017
"electrons are not just waves but conscious"

What ineffable twaddle.
Re: Science Of Alignment Of Atoms, Energy, God And The Simulation Called Life. by OtemAtum: 6:46pm On May 11, 2017
Icosahedron:
"electrons are not just waves but conscious"

What ineffable twaddle.
Assuming you have read this parable earlier on, you would have known that everything is conscious.

DOCTUFOS: 11. Hear a parable and know why God Almighty makes everything so.
12. Some men and women saw themselves all alone in one of the planets of the universe. And he went to see how he shall make shelter for himself. And when he began to dig the ground, it said to him, I am feeling pain. Stop that which you are doing.
13. And when he thought that he would pluck a fruit from a tree, he heard a voice, saying, I know your thought. Do not come near me, for the fruit which you have planned to pluck is my firstborn child.
14. Now when he thought that he would take water, he heard a voice saying, I have a spirit in me, for I am a living being as you are. Do not drink me.
15. And he saw rabbits which he would hunt for food, but he heard a voice also, saying, do not come near me, for my meat is poisonous.
16. And he saw water springing out of a mountain. And when he began to climb the mountain, he heard a voice saying, get down from me, for I am feeling the pressure of your weight.
17. Now when they could not do anything, they become fed up with all things. For even the ground which they stood upon cried with loud voices, saying, do not walk upon us, for we feel much pain.
18. Now nature adjusted and made some of these things have lesser feelings, while the others have no feeling at all.
19. Now judge the matter. Are the embryos of rocks and mountains called molten magma beneath the earth guilty when they come upon the earth surface suddenly to solidify to form rocks and mountains?
20. No, they are not guilty because they lack emotions and feelings, therefore they cannot say to the humans on the surface of the earth that they are coming out of the belly of the earth to be born at this moment or at that moment.
21. And the birth of the mountains and the rocks give rise to the fall of human population and the humans grumble because they possess high level of emotions. But when the humans destroy mountains and rocks by their explosives and dynamites, they do not think that they are hurting them. For they thought that mountains and rocks have no life or spirit at all.

I may not be too good in science, but I have knowledge given to me in another form. https://www.nairaland.com/3771662/parables-otem#56119267

(1) (Reply)

Ondo Election 2016, T.B. Joshua Come And Defend Your Prophecy / Church Collapse: Akwa Ibom State Government Release Press Statement / I Cancel That Evil Dream In Jesus Precious Name. I can interprete dreams.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.