Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,277 members, 7,954,095 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:18 PM

If Atoms Existed Juju Would Not Be Possible, Therefore Nuclear Weapon Dont Exist - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Atoms Existed Juju Would Not Be Possible, Therefore Nuclear Weapon Dont Exist (829 Views)

Juju Scare In Umuahia As Residents Wake Up To Mini Coffin, Others (PHOTOS) / What if Hell, Jesus and God Never Existed, will you regret being a Christian? / Science Of Alignment Of Atoms, Energy, God And The Simulation Called Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Atoms Existed Juju Would Not Be Possible, Therefore Nuclear Weapon Dont Exist by KingSango(m): 3:00pm On Aug 14, 2017
Atomis is an ancient Greek theory which presupposes that matter, objects, things, people, animals, etc, are made up things tiny particles. Africans have suffered serious amnesia and have forgotten all the ancient sciences. This is due in part to mental and spiritual conquest of them by demonic forces, thus they Africans have become a cursed people. The history of Africa begans in the cosmic cycle of Leo, the lion is the start of the 25,000 celestial equinox, called the turning of the giant sky wheel. This giant sky wheel are the 88 constellations that cover the sky above us in 360 degrees. Sections of the sky are cut up into 12 parts of 30 degrees, each degree covers various energy vortexes, which are the patterns set forth inside caused by the heavenly bodies of light. There are no stars and planets, no gas giants! This is another theory of Ancient Greece which is contraire to the Ancient Kemetic/African/Chwezi/Buganda/Rwanda/Ife/Timbuktu teachings, also the Vedic Cosmology teaches the correct truth about our world. We don't live on a ball floating through space, because the sky is covered with a dome of light called stars, Sun and Moon. Also there is only 5 so-called planetary bodies, they are; Mecury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, and Saturn. Then there is the Moon, the Sun, and two x moons, which are invisible moons, called in Vodun mystery system as Mawu and Lisa in the Ancient temple of Python in Benin, Republic. Mawu and Lisa are two but one serpent energy!

The power of mantras, as they are called Oriki in Yoruba would not be possible if physics dominated and was the true reality. I have literally summon storms and they have appeared in the manner I desired. I have called the end to a storm and it has transpired as I commanded. I don't even know a tenth of the Oriki or sacred language as many Babalaowe and Iyas, so how come many are not using this power? Certain Christian, Muslim, and Hebrew prayers have magic power. The words we speak have power and especially the vowels. Vowels carry the vibration higher, longer and with greater intensity. When you visualize and chant what you have in mind will come to reality. When you add the timing of Astrology, auspicious times, your power words can be magnified incredibly. I'm telling you all, we live in a magical world created by Olodumare. Ase, ase, ase, ooo!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7hmpJ0LxdA

Pyramids Built by Acoustic Levitation 'Anti Gravity'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zFwcOM2asU

African priest levitates proving that physics is a fake science

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tW6pVFOpE6Q

Again there are no nuclear weapons for if that were the case then juju would not be possible in a physic science version of the world. Nuclear weapons are a complete hoax, completely pulled off because of high explosive TNT chemically enhanced and shrunken to a smaller size to fit upon rockets. Rockets are real however, rocket technology existed it seems even in ancient times. The world hasn't been evolving but rather devolving as the world is controlled by demonic forces. We are living in a bad part of the 25,000 cycle and due to come out of it sooner than we think. This begins with the awakening and then come the calamities caused by the Irunmole to cleanse the Earth of demons.

[b]
Hermes' Prophecy

There will come a time when it will have been in vain that Egyptians have honored the Godhead with heartfelt piety and service; and all our holy worship will be fruitless and ineffectual. The Gods will return from earth to heaven; Egypt will be forsaken, and the land which was once the home of religion will be left desolate, bereft of the presence of its deities.

They will no longer love this world around us, this incomparable work of God, this glorious structure which he has built, this sum of good made up of many diverse forms, this instrument whereby the will of God operates in that which he has made, ungrudgingly favoring man's welfare.

Darkness will be preferred to light, and death will be thought more profitable than life; no one will raise his eyes to heaven; the pious will be deemed insane, the impious wise; the madman will be thought a brave man, and the wicked will be esteemed as good.

As for the soul, and the belief that it is immortal by nature, or may hope to attain to immortality, as I have taught you; all this they will mock, and even persuade themselves that it is false. No word of reverence or piety, no utterance worthy of heaven, will be heard or believed.

And so the Gods will depart from mankind - a grievous thing and only evil angels will remain, who will mingle with men, and drive the poor wretches into all manner of reckless crime, into wars, and robberies, and frauds, and all things hostile to the nature of the soul.

Then will the earth tremble, and the sea bear no ships; heaven will not support the stars in their orbits, all voices of the Gods will be forced into silence; the fruits of the Earth will rot; the soil will turn barren, and the very air will sicken with sullen stagnation; all things will be disordered and awry, all good will disappear.

But when all this has befallen, then God the Creator of all things will look on that which has come to pass, and will stop the disorder by the counterforce of his will, which is the good. He will call back to the right path those who have gone astray; he will cleanse the world of evil, washing it away with floods, burning it out with the fiercest fire, and expelling it with war and pestilence.[/b][i][/i]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnEx3JjeGGg&t=264s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kiqoA6_MlU

Nuclear weapons don't exist!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65D2qCNHHNE

Sodomites are vessels for demons that control the world: https://theriseofsodom..com/2016/04/devil-worship-witchcraft-and-sodomy.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Atoms Existed Juju Would Not Be Possible, Therefore Nuclear Weapon Dont Exist by zainabfidelity(f): 3:07pm On Aug 14, 2017
Rething, and do proper research. Everything happend fr a reason. If all ur claims dont exist, how do the internet exit? Telecoms, satelite, signals etc.
Re: If Atoms Existed Juju Would Not Be Possible, Therefore Nuclear Weapon Dont Exist by KingSango(m): 3:17pm On Aug 14, 2017
zainabfidelity:
Rething, and do proper research. Everything happend fr a reason. If all ur claims dont exist, how do the internet exit? Telecoms, satelite, signals etc.

There are no satellites, wireless communications existed prior to so-called satellites back in the 1920s. This is well documented, the only thing occurring with radio frequency is a pan capturing the vibrations sent by another point, translating from one form back unto the form of perception so we understand it. This all that is occurring with radio frequency mere amplification. Same thing with telecom or combined video/audio communication. The internet was invented by a Nigerian. The N to the power of 2 language that makes the computer possible was existing in Africa for eons. The N to the power of 2 system is apart of IFA holy oracle. It would seem that ancient Niger area scientists figured out how to create a computer in the mind. This system traveled to East Asia and became the ICHING. The funny thing about the ICHING, the oldest book in Chinese, isn't written in an Asian language but an African language, particularly West African. West Africa has a technological history that is just as old as Egypt, which both were Black Africans in origin. When Oduduwa came to Ife he meet the Igboni and was overcome by the powerful society of West Africa that existed since the time of Obatala, a great and ancient West African ruler! The Orishas and certain West African rulers are one in the same. There are many hidden secrets in West Africa and Africa in general. Ase. Love, Sango.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTKgAkdSXxk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFQab84yDNE
Re: If Atoms Existed Juju Would Not Be Possible, Therefore Nuclear Weapon Dont Exist by Ermacc: 3:59pm On Aug 14, 2017
Are you bill.lyonaire student? Lol

1 Like

Re: If Atoms Existed Juju Would Not Be Possible, Therefore Nuclear Weapon Dont Exist by edicied: 4:28pm On Aug 14, 2017
Gosh i weep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Atoms Existed Juju Would Not Be Possible, Therefore Nuclear Weapon Dont Exist by KingSango(m): 4:50pm On Aug 14, 2017
Ermacc:
Are you bill.lyonaire student? Lol

Are you the opening to an anus? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Atoms Existed Juju Would Not Be Possible, Therefore Nuclear Weapon Dont Exist by KingSango(m): 4:50pm On Aug 14, 2017
edicied:
Gosh i weep

Gosh, I laugh. grin
Re: If Atoms Existed Juju Would Not Be Possible, Therefore Nuclear Weapon Dont Exist by swegiedon(m): 6:33pm On Aug 14, 2017
How do i contact you.kingsango
Re: If Atoms Existed Juju Would Not Be Possible, Therefore Nuclear Weapon Dont Exist by Ranchhoddas: 6:49pm On Aug 14, 2017
This one pass my power.

KingSango please further elaborate on Yoruba mantras, visualization and chanting.
Re: If Atoms Existed Juju Would Not Be Possible, Therefore Nuclear Weapon Dont Exist by Ermacc: 7:17pm On Aug 14, 2017
KingSango:

Are you the opening to an anus? grin
hahaha. Nice one
Re: If Atoms Existed Juju Would Not Be Possible, Therefore Nuclear Weapon Dont Exist by KingSango(m): 8:09pm On Aug 14, 2017
Ermacc:
hahaha. Nice one

I express anger and laughter at the same time. I am schemingly vicious so dont piss Sango off. I am the loving Ejiogbe when not molested. Ase. Love, Sango.
Re: If Atoms Existed Juju Would Not Be Possible, Therefore Nuclear Weapon Dont Exist by KingSango(m): 9:27pm On Aug 19, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
This one pass my power.

KingSango please further elaborate on Yoruba mantras, visualization and chanting.

Oriki done at proper auspicious times can invoke or evoke, which evoke implies possessions, by the Irunmole. This can also be done with demons.

The Ancient Egyptians called the Bachwezi from Rwenzori Mountains of Uganda and Rwanda were the inventors of Astrology. Western Astrology goes by the zones, the 12 signs, Indian/Vedic and the Chinese go by the Mansions of the Moon, called Nakshatras in Vedic. But the Bachwezi cult and other hidden cults within Africa go by the helical rising of stars. This is when the zone of the sky that is present during the Sunrise, these stars rising in this zone, called Decans stars. This stars rise all day long and the Bachwezi counted 18 stars, which when divided gives us the 24 hour day. The rising of a certain star could mean time to harvest, perform a love or fertility ritual, a possession ritual, etc. The power of the star amplified the intent of the ritualistic. Using Oriki to invoke sound that would awaken and command the Gods/Deities behind the star is where the true power lies. But not only the the correct correspondences such as colors of candles, table cloth, incense, certain ebbo favored by the Deity can summon the deity to do the bidding of the ritualistic. The ritual must flow so that means that all that is done within the ritual must be rehearsed prior to the appointed time. All the materials needed must be gathered prior also and the altar set up so when the times come, "Bam", you work your magic.

We live in a magical universe, cosmos, the world is a dome closed realm with lights above us that send down energy all the time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ss0P2Yu0Ss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PC5QfOAbpeU

(1) (Reply)

Is Jesus Really The Truth? / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 01/09/17 / She Was Barren For 26 Years, She Came To The Lord's Chosen And D Yoke Was Broken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.