Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,357 members, 7,819,280 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

I Don't Understand Christianity,i Need Help - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Don't Understand Christianity,i Need Help (3277 Views)

Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets / "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts / Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Understand Christianity,i Need Help by Wilgrea7(m): 9:53am On Nov 26, 2016
frank317:

Is science looking for God? People have lived millions of years on earth, no God appeared... Of course knowledge of science is necessary... They have helped the world become a better place. That's why the quest for God is useless... It has just created hatred, segregation, hypocrisy and self righteousness.

science is very very wide bro... there are parts of science that believe in the existence of a creator... there are also parts(very small) that don't believe in the existence of a creator.. there are branches of science that have found evidence of a creator.. there are branches that deny such.. science is very wide... but science doesn't say since they found a creator, then they will sit down and wait for him to do everything.. the wars and hated were not caused by God but religion.. it was caused by humans who wanted to claim the monopoly of right relationship with God and monopoly of truth about God.. so they treated others as inferior.. that's how it started

No God helped u become a better person. If u want to be a good person u will be. U decided to be a good person, no God forced u to b any good person. Anybody can be a good person if they want to... I know many good people who don't identify with any God. Saying God helped u become a better person is just a claim.

anybody can be good if they want to... that is true.. God didn't force me.. no... i said he helped me... my story is very long but if you were to hear it, you'd understand why i said God helped me to become a better person.. people can be good without believing in God.. i agree .. but people are different.... there are two kinds of people... those who achieve what they want alone and those who do so with help.. not everyone is the same... your strong area can be someone else's weak area
Re: I Don't Understand Christianity,i Need Help by nowpresence(f): 10:00am On Nov 26, 2016
Do whatever makes you.
Re: I Don't Understand Christianity,i Need Help by Marioplus(m): 11:45am On Nov 26, 2016
ALL YOU NEED IS "THE HOLY SPIRIT"
Go and search for books, messages, songs and videos
discussing about THE HOLY SPIRIT
HOW A CHRISTIAN RELATES WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT
Listen to them, learn about HIM and HOW YOU CAN RELATE WITH HIM
as with any human person you can see with your human eyes.
You will start applying what you learnt and Christian living will start being enjoyable to you.
On youtube.com you can check out Pastor Creflo Dollar Messages on the Holy Spirit,
Books "Knowing God Intimately" by Joyce Meyer, "The Holy Spirit My Senior Partner" by David Yongci Cho, "On the Holy Spirit" by Andrew Murray, "Code of the Holy Spirit" by Perry Stone e.t.c
DON MOEN SONGS e.t.c.
These and many others you can lay your hand upon will greatly help your NEW FOUND LIFE IN CHRIST JESUS.
Re: I Don't Understand Christianity,i Need Help by ScienceWatch: 10:48pm On Nov 26, 2016
peacesamuel94:

You quoted the wrong person, it was the Op that said so.
I Apologize my man !
Re: I Don't Understand Christianity,i Need Help by peacesamuel94(m): 2:29pm On Nov 27, 2016
ScienceWatch:
I Apologize my man !

No problem Bro
Re: I Don't Understand Christianity,i Need Help by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 29, 2016
christianity is an experience.
John 3:16 for God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son that whosoever believes in him will not perish but have everlasting.

Op you have to understand that humanity is lost and rebellious against God hence deserving of death.
For all have sin and fall short of the glory of God.

The soul that sinneth shall die.

We all worthy of death because we are all rebels, thats why humans hate the idea of God. They dont want to be held accountable for their actions.
Man is so wicked deep down their heart although they may appear to be good outside but inside is wicked.
God on the other hand is righteous he must punish sinners but the wages of sin is death and there is the death of the soul which is eternal separation from God in hell!
But God loved us that he sent his Son to take our place so that we can be saved.
How to be saved?
Admit you are a sinner
Confess your sins
Accept God's gift of eternal life
Live for him everyday and share your faith
Also find a bible believing church and worship with them.
Re: I Don't Understand Christianity,i Need Help by ScienceWatch: 2:20am On Dec 04, 2016
peacesamuel94:

How does this relate to the topic?
Check the thread title for an answer.

The total release from Demonic Possesion at the Holy Scoan Church is seen in its purest form.

I have seen everyone with demonic possession, psychological disorders, terminal diseases, healed very rapidly, most of them at first hated TB Joshua but saw no other way after going to many doctors,churches, etc without a solution.
There are too many human problems that science cant cure but they will accept the case anyway and make money out of the suffering. What is the root cause of psychological problems?

See it happening 24hrs a day on Emmanuel TV 7 days a week.

The best place to truthfully learn all about the invisible spirit world, how it causes depression etc, dreams and how dreams and spirits effect our lives and the value of true knowledge is on Emmanuel.tv or Dstv CH 390 24hrs daily. See real people and listen carefully to their own testimonies. Scoan in Lagos, Nigeria has been examined by independent international spiritual leaders and found to exercise excellent bible practise.

Here you will also learn why you must not pay for Spiritual healings.
It is written : "Freely the gift of healing is given to you, freely it must be given to those that need it".

Dont believe any critics on this matter. The most powerful international spiritual investigative teams have confirmed it all as verifiable TRUTH.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jesus FC VS Naija Church Leaders UNITED: And The Winner Is...Jesus Of Course!!! / The Truth of God (video) Pastor Gino Jennings / Why Are Some Etisalat Phone Numbers Classified As Demon Numbers On A Website?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.