Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,667 members, 7,809,518 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

I Don't Understand Christianity,i Need Help - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Don't Understand Christianity,i Need Help (3261 Views)

Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets / "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts / Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Understand Christianity,i Need Help by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 20, 2016
why does being a christian seem like work.for example a christian should not smoke because its not allowed in Christendom what if you have enjoyed smoking even before u become a christian .why does everything have to be like you are doing God a favour by not doing the things you want to do .
another example .abstaining from sex before marriage why does one have to abstain even if konji is killing u .even if it might reach to an extend that its all you want to do for that time being .
Why do we have to endure all hardships,trials,temptations and every other thing just to get a price .which is the chance of entering heaven .sometimes I've to ask my self if I am really a christian cos I'm weary and sad .
sometimes I think I might not make heaven its kinda frustrating.
sometimes the righteous suffers the most ,and one would ask why does it have to be that way .why does the righteous have to die first .all those area bad boys would be around for a decade and the upright ones would just die young ...
its awkward asking someone that knows me cos of me lifestyle,I'd hope someone would put me thru .tenks
NB .sowi for the short words and grammer hope u'd get me points

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Understand Christianity,i Need Help by elantraceey(f): 2:49pm On Nov 20, 2016
You're trying to be a 'good' Christian with your own power and that's why it seems difficult for you, invite the Holy Spirit to your life and ask for his help then you'll find out how easy and beautiful actual Christianity is. Jesus couldn't do anything without him so how do you think you can do without him?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Understand Christianity,i Need Help by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 20, 2016
Your write up just suggest you merely want to write for the fun of it (abeg fear God ooh). Check the points below:

1. Being a christian alone is sacrifice. Note that Jesus' disciples left all they have lived for to follow him

2. You are not doing God a favor for giving up things you love in the past, 2 Corinthians 5:1 gives an hint of how to be a christian (hence being born again).

3. The reason why very few of the people that goes to church are christians is shown in Matthew 19:20-21

4. You cannot be a christian by trusting your pastor, you need to trust Christ Jesus completely; You cannot trust Christ without knowing him, you need to really understand his word (the bible), his teachings and his lifestyle.

5.The first thing you should really do to be a christian is to allow Christ into your life, repent your since (ask for his guidance in humility so you never go back), practice his teachings/commandments without sitting on the fence.

IF YOU REALLY DO THESE, YOU ARE GOOD TO GO

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand Christianity,i Need Help by Activityj(m): 4:00pm On Nov 20, 2016
Op, you are not a Christian! You are still battling with flesh and remembering Your Egypt! Oh, I pray that the great teacher of righteousness will guide you.
Re: I Don't Understand Christianity,i Need Help by peacesamuel94(m): 4:17pm On Nov 20, 2016
that's why you should embrace Christianity as a religion even the more, because it helps to keep us in check.
If you as a human being should succumb to everything your mind tells you or you act on every feeling you get, the end result will be disastrous.

Aside from the spiritual aspect of Christianity, The Christian lifestyle is a very healthy lifestyle, embrace it, instead of running from it.

And if you think by abstaining from smoking drinking, womanizing, and having an uncontrollable desire for pleasure, means that you are doing God a favor, then you are so wrong, you are actually doing yourself a favor not God.
Re: I Don't Understand Christianity,i Need Help by skeendyke: 5:10pm On Nov 20, 2016
Op, Christianity is not about friendship with the world; it is all about friendship with God.

If you are a friend of the world then you are none of God's children (the greatest greatest privilege in the entire universe or multiverse). You can't do the things sinners do and still expect God to give you a pat of approval in the back.

Christianity is not work; it is just a title. If you have accepted Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Saviour and you follow His ways you are on the right track.

I must caution against striving against sin with your limited strength. You cannot run the Christian race alone and expect to win. You need the Holy Spirit to help you run to the finish line. It becomes 'work' when you try to serve God solo. Asking the Holy Spirit's help in the good fight of faith makes all the difference.

About the reason why the righteous seem to die earlier than the people of the world you must understand that this world is not the home of the righteous. We are only here briefly and then we go home. Every true Christian is homesick like the Apostle Paul was before his life was cut short, but we must tarry for a while until we have fulfilled our God-given mission on earth. You may not understand this but in time you will.

Finally, you strike me as someone who has not read the Bible. I may be wrong but let me just point out to you that all the answers to your question are already in the Word of God. Try and get familiar with it. Give your life to Christ if you haven't done that. For many of the people in this world, today is their last on earth. No man is certain he will open his eyes to a new day and if they do, then it shows their clock is still ticking, the grace of God is still available to them. That in no way implies it will go on indefinitely because it could suddenly stop ticking when you least expect it. Make the best use of your time for the days are evil.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Understand Christianity,i Need Help by skeendyke: 5:26pm On Nov 20, 2016
elantraceey:
You're trying to be a 'good' Christian with your own power and that's why it seems difficult for you, invite the Holy Spirit to your life and ask for his help then you'll find out how easy and beautiful actual Christianity is. Jesus couldn't do anything without him so how do you think you can do without him?

You are right about asking the Holy Spirit into one's life because if you want to venture into an area that is unfamiliar to you you need a tour guide who is an expert in navigating you through so you don't lose your way. That is where the Holy Spirit comes in and He even does much more than that.

However, it is not exactly right to say that the Christian life becomes easy and beautiful after inviting the Holy Spirit to lead the way. You still have your cross to carry daily; the Holy Spirit will not carry it for you but He will give you the strength to carry it if you ask Him. You still have temptations to battle, persecutions to face, sufferings to endure for the sake of Christ. All in all, the Holy Spirit will always be there by our side to ensure that we come out victorious.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Understand Christianity,i Need Help by SuperSuave(m): 9:25pm On Nov 20, 2016
I can personally relate with each and every word you typed bro, the worst is people like those whose comments are above making you feel like you're not doing enough, it's so complicated I swear. I just wish I could have a convo with God and ask him questiona but some people will say I'm not spirit filled. OK, you that you're are spirit filled should be able to provide a clear answer to these questions or at least ask God on my behalf but then you'll say the way He works is unfathomable. I don tire!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Understand Christianity,i Need Help by ScienceWatch: 9:47pm On Nov 20, 2016
33bandit:
why does being a christian seem like work.for example a christian should not smoke because its not allowed in Christendom what if you have enjoyed smoking even before u become a christian .why does everything have to be like you are doing God a favour by not doing the things you want to do .
another example .abstaining from sex before marriage why does one have to abstain even if konji is killing u .even if it might reach to an extend that its all you want to do for that time being .
Why do we have to endure all hardships,trials,temptations and every other thing just to get a price .which is the chance of entering heaven .sometimes I've to ask my self if I am really a christian cos I'm weary and sad .
sometimes the righteous suffers the most ,and one would ask why does it have to be that way .why does the righteous have to die first .all those area bad boys would be around for a decade and the upright ones would just die young ...
its awkward asking someone that knows me cos of me lifestyle,I'd hope someone would put me thru .tenks
Hi 33Bandit, Many people have asked themselves similar questions. The root cause of this doubts flows from exposure to FAke Pastors. All of us have been to churches where there is just a grand lecture on the power of Jesus.

If you want to know if a Pastor is real or fake, simply examine his WORKS. The WORKS will reveal if a Pastor is recognized in heaven !

What are the "WORKS" Jesus always refer to : It is all the Miracles, Signs, Prophecy and the many Wonders given for our benefit so that we might believe that we are truly LOVED.

Examine what Christ is saying about himself;
John 5:36 But I have greater witness than that of John: for the WORKS which the Father hath given me to finish, the same WORKS that I do, bear witness of me, that the Father hath sent me.

Christ commanded, “As the Father sent me, so send I you.”

Now very carefully examine what Christ is commanding his chosen ones;
John15:16 Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit (Miracles, Signs, Prophecy and the many Wonders), and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.

The Holy Prophet TB Joshua is highly anointed and powerfully ordained by Jesus Christ as the overwhelming biblical and scientifically verifiable evidence reveals for our convenience.

I Have learned more about the risen Christ and how to identify a fake pastor from a real pastor by watching Emmanuel TV and Youtube.com than any church I ever went to.
Re: I Don't Understand Christianity,i Need Help by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 20, 2016
ScienceWatch:
Hi 33Bandit, Many people have asked themselves similar questions. The root cause of this doubts flows from exposure to FAke Pastors. All of us have been to churches where there is just a grand lecture on the power of Jesus.

If you want to know if a Pastor is real or fake, simply examine his WORKS. The WORKS will reveal if a Pastor is recognized in heaven !

What are the "WORKS" Jesus always refer to : It is all the Miracles, Signs, Prophecy and the many Wonders given for our benefit so that we might believe that we are truly LOVED.

Examine what Christ is saying about himself;
John 5:36 But I have greater witness than that of John: for the WORKS which the Father hath given me to finish, the same WORKS that I do, bear witness of me, that the Father hath sent me.

Now very carefully examine what Christ is commanding his chosen ones;
John15:16 Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit (Miracles, Signs, Prophecy and the many Wonders), and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.

The Holy Prophet TB Joshua is highly anointed and powerfully ordained by Jesus Christ as the overwhelming biblical and scientifically verifiable evidence reveals for our convenience.

I Have learned more about the risen Christ and how to identify a fake pastor from a real pastor by watching Emmanuel TV and Youtube.com than any church I ever went to.
..I did not talk about fake pastors .I'm simply asking about Christianity which I am finding hard to adapt to .I've not even started going to church proper .went like 3times this year but finding a good church would not be hard tho .
Re: I Don't Understand Christianity,i Need Help by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 20, 2016
elantraceey:
how can I invite the holy spirit .I've accepted Jesus as mi lord and saviour .but its jes still hard on me part .
Re: I Don't Understand Christianity,i Need Help by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 20, 2016
curiositymaster:
Your write up just suggest you merely want to write for the fun of it (abeg fear God ooh). Check the points below:

1. Being a christian alone is sacrifice. Note that Jesus' disciples left all they have lived for to follow him

2. You are not doing God a favor for giving up things you love in the past, 2 Corinthians 5:1 gives an hint of how to be a christian (hence being born again).

3. The reason why very few of the people that goes to church are christians is shown in Matthew 19:20-21

4. You cannot be a christian by trusting your pastor, you need to trust Christ Jesus completely; You cannot trust Christ without knowing him, you need to really understand his word (the bible), his teachings and his lifestyle.

5.The first thing you should really do to be a christian is to allow Christ into your life, repent your since (ask for his guidance in humility so you never go back), practice his teachings/commandments without sitting on the fence.

IF YOU REALLY DO THESE, YOU ARE GOOD TO GO
..why does it have to be like a sacrifice .?? why is it not joyful .its like following him and frowning like you are being forced .ion know Much about religion that's why m asking no jokes intended .
Re: I Don't Understand Christianity,i Need Help by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 20, 2016
Activityj:
Op, you are not a Christian! You are still battling with flesh and remembering Your Egypt! Oh, I pray that the great teacher of righteousness will guide you.
.actually right
Re: I Don't Understand Christianity,i Need Help by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 20, 2016
peacesamuel94:
that's why you should embrace Christianity as a religion even the more, because it helps to keep us in check.
If you as a human being should succumb to everything your mind tells you or you act on every feeling you get, the end result will be disastrous.

Aside from the spiritual aspect of Christianity, The Christian lifestyle is a very healthy lifestyle, embrace it, instead of running from it.

And if you think by abstaining from smoking drinking, womanizing, and having an uncontrollable desire for pleasure, means that you are doing God a favor, then you are so wrong, you are actually doing yourself a favor not God.
..nice point esp the last paragraph .tenks

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand Christianity,i Need Help by peacesamuel94(m): 10:09pm On Nov 20, 2016
33bandit:
..nice point esp the last paragraph .tenks

You are welcome bro.
Re: I Don't Understand Christianity,i Need Help by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 20, 2016
SuperSuave:
I can personally relate with each and every word you typed bro, the worst is people like those whose comments are above making you feel like you're not doing enough, it's so complicated I swear. I just wish I could have a convo with God and ask him questiona but some people will say I'm not spirit filled. OK, you that you're are spirit filled should be able to provide a clear answer to these questions or at least ask God on my behalf but then you'll say the way He works is unfathomable. I don tire!!
..thought I was the only person who has thought of such things .I think pipo jest follow and establish stance on religion let's say u where born in a Muslim family u jes follow it and establish convictions which says Islam is the only true religion ...I've alotta questions to ask .but one thing that keeps stopping me is whom shall I ask !!
Re: I Don't Understand Christianity,i Need Help by LiberaDeus: 10:33pm On Nov 20, 2016
@OP

Christianity is never going to be 100% rational to you. The more you try to understand it the more you will see holes.

To move on, you have to be able to do what most Christian apologists do which is " ignore what doesn't make sense and wait for eternity were everything will be explained "

I noticed that many Christians are able to live their lives anyhow and still claim to be spiritual especially these days of Pentecostal churches that don't preach the hard parts of Christendom.

But any intellectually honest person won't be happy to be serving god and not doing it well enough.
OP your problem is that you lack hypocrisy so you want it to be fair and square. If you continue down the path of probing and probing, you will find out the truth of your religion nd it will be mind boggling. If you are not ready for that please be a bench warmer in church.

P.S I am an agnostic in case you are wondering.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Understand Christianity,i Need Help by MrPRevailer(m): 3:22am On Nov 21, 2016
The children of God must suffer temptation/persecution 1 Timothy 3:12
"For all that will live godly in Christ must suffer persecution."

"Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him." James 1:12

Our warfare is against the devil.You must pray violently against him. Bind him and all his evil/sinful/affliction works in your life. You will also need a strong Church fellowship. And i recommend THE LORD'S CHOSEN MINISTRY by Pst Lazarus Mouka.
Satan knows the power of the church and that is why he has trielessly sought to create false churches, dilute or corrupt churches so they are not filled with Holyghost power or Spirit of Christ and consequently are easily conquered especialy in area of sin.

Put on your guard. [Ephesians 6: 14-20]read it.

http://biblehub.com/kjv/ephesians/6.htm
Re: I Don't Understand Christianity,i Need Help by SuperSuave(m): 5:29am On Nov 21, 2016
33bandit:
..thought I was the only person who has thought of such things .I think pipo jest follow and establish stance on religion let's say u where born in a Muslim family u jes follow it and establish convictions which says Islam is the only true religion ...I've alotta questions to ask .but one thing that keeps stopping me is whom shall I ask !!
even the pastors and the priests can't answer you. Their will only try to make you feel inferior and canal.

Check these thread I created yesterday https://www.nairaland.com/3476006/big-question-what-mission-earth#51211002
Re: I Don't Understand Christianity,i Need Help by Niflheim(m): 6:28am On Nov 21, 2016
@LiberaDeus and @Supersuave
I like your responses!!! You did not try to condemn him(The OP) or try and market false prophets to him!!!

@OP

The urge to have sex is simply a natural, biological process, and there is absolutely nothing wrong with it!!!

Urge to smoke cannabis? Why did the so-called christian god create humans with cannabinoid receptors? These are all natural processes and there is nothing evil about it!!!

These are the lists of evil things:

1.Catholic priests raping kids
2.TB Joshua lying on Social media
3.Amish christians fucking their first cousins.
4.Jehovah's Witnesses denying kids life saving blood transfusions.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand Christianity,i Need Help by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 21, 2016
33bandit:
You're simply suffering unnecessarily, this life shouldn't be an inner battle between ourselves and our needs. It should and can be free and beautiful. But religion spoils everything. There is no God. You're simply suffering for an imaginary being and an imaginary Paradise.
Break free from the chains of religion.
www.godisimaginary.com

Its hard because you're fighting against your nature, and you can only truly find peace when you accept it.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand Christianity,i Need Help by damogul: 8:04am On Nov 21, 2016
33bandit:

OP wheen you have issues like this as person who has accepted Christ. You do not come to a forum where we have mixed multitude to ask a defining question like this.

Here we have satanists, tradionalists, vodoo practicing people, God haters, e.t.c

If you are not rooted deep enough in Christ they will keep feeding you with lies until you think its truth especially if to them those lies have become their truths.

PM me so we can discuss privately and i will help in answering the questions you might have. God bless you

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand Christianity,i Need Help by Nobody: 8:15am On Nov 21, 2016
33bandit:
..why does it have to be like a sacrifice .?? why is it not joyful .its like following him and frowning like you are being forced .ion know Much about religion that's why m asking no jokes intended .

It's the same reason everyone cannot be a christian, pls check John 6:44
Re: I Don't Understand Christianity,i Need Help by elantraceey(f): 10:43am On Nov 21, 2016
33bandit:
how can I invite the holy spirit .I've accepted Jesus as mi lord and saviour .but its jes still hard on me part .

Get your bible and study it , youll find the answers you seek. You can read Good morning Holy spirit and welcome Holy spirit by Benny Hynn .

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand Christianity,i Need Help by elantraceey(f): 10:46am On Nov 21, 2016
skeendyke:

You are right about asking the Holy Spirit into one's life because if you want to venture into an area that is unfamiliar to you you need a tour guide who is an expert in navigating you through so you don't lose your way. That is where the Holy Spirit comes in and He even does much more than that.

However, it is not exactly right to say that the Christian life becomes easy and beautiful after inviting the Holy Spirit to lead the way. You still have your cross to carry daily; the Holy Spirit will not carry it for you but He will give you the strength to carry it if you ask Him. You still have temptations to battle, persecutions to face, sufferings to endure for the sake of Christ. All in all, the Holy Spirit will always be there by our side to ensure that we come out victorious.

You're absolutely right. We all have to carry our cross and follow Jesus but it makes it all the more beautiful especially when you have a relationship with God and you follow his leading.
Re: I Don't Understand Christianity,i Need Help by skeendyke: 2:20pm On Nov 21, 2016
elantraceey:

You're absolutely right. We all have to carry our cross and follow Jesus but it makes it all the more beautiful especially when you have a relationship with God and you follow his leading.

Now that is the beautiful thing about Christianity. smiley

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand Christianity,i Need Help by lepasharon(f): 2:26pm On Nov 21, 2016
LiberaDeus:
@OP

Christianity is never going to be 100% rational to you. The more you try to understand it the more you will see holes.

To move on, you have to be able to do what most Christian apologists do which is " ignore what doesn't make sense and wait for eternity were everything will be explained "

I noticed that many Christians are able to live their lives anyhow and still claim to be spiritual especially these days of Pentecostal churches that don't preach the hard parts of Christendom.

But any intellectually honest person won't be happy to be serving god and not doing it well enough.
OP your problem is that you lack hypocrisy so you want it to be fair and square. If you continue down the path of probing and probing, you will find out the truth of your religion nd it will be mind boggling.
If you are not ready for that please be a bench warmer in church.

P.S I am an agnostic in case you are wondering.

So true

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand Christianity,i Need Help by lele007: 3:35pm On Nov 21, 2016
damogul:

OP wheen you have issues like this as person who has accepted Christ. You do not come to a forum where we have mixed multitude to ask a defining question like this.

Here we have satanists, tradionalists, vodoo practicing people, God haters, e.t.c

If you are not rooted deep enough in Christ they will keep feeding you with lies until you think its truth especially if to them those lies have become their truths.

PM me so we can discuss privately and i will help in answering the questions you might have. God bless you

Just do what damogul said, finish.
Re: I Don't Understand Christianity,i Need Help by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 21, 2016
33bandit:
being a christian is a life transforming experience and it is true the holy Spirit. A christian is not a man who is perfect nor righteous for all have sinned and fall short behold when we try to do good we find ourself doing evil, you struggle to live right everytime. struggling against the human nature is both a work and a war, a work you cannot fulfill and a war you cannot win.
Hence, a christian is one who has realise his incapability against his trannical nature and ran to embrace the cross of christ.

Yes a christian is a man who has trusted in a saviour the Lord Jesus for he realise he need him or else he is doomed, for it is written he that believeth in him shall never perish.

Also a christian is a man who has trusted the blood of christ so much that he his now righteous for that faith alone,for by grace ye are saved.

Furthermore, a christian is man who has realised that there is nothing good in him hence he is at the mercy of God, totally dependent on his saviour as a suckling depends on her mother.

There are many things i will like to write about been a christian.

The day a man become bornagain he sees the clear difference between light and darkness. This world is a den of rebellion, man has to choose a between independence or dependence.
Shallom
Re: I Don't Understand Christianity,i Need Help by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 21, 2016
elantraceey:

Get your bible and study it , youll find the answers you seek. You can read Good morning Holy spirit and welcome Holy spirit by Benny Hynn .
..I've read the bible .all of it from page one .I can even open to pages or books faster than some pipo who claim they know it all ..
Re: I Don't Understand Christianity,i Need Help by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 21, 2016
solite3:
being a christian is a life transforming experience and it is true the holy Spirit. A christian is not a man who is perfect nor righteous for all have sinned and fall short behold when we try to do good we find ourself doing evil, you struggle to live right everytime. struggling against the human nature is both a work and a war, a work you cannot fulfill and a war you cannot win.
Hence, a christian is one who has realise his incapability against his trannical nature and ran to embrace the cross of christ.

Yes a christian is a man who has trusted in a saviour the Lord Jesus for he realise he need him or else he is doomed, for it is written he that believeth in him shall never perish.

Also a christian is a man who has trusted the blood of christ so much that he his now righteous for that faith alone,for by grace ye are saved.

Furthermore, a christian is man who has realised that there is nothing good in him hence he is at the mercy of God, totally dependent on his saviour as a suckling depends on her mother.

There are many things i will like to write about been a christian.

The day a man become bornagain he sees the clear difference between light and darkness. This world is a den of rebellion, man has to choose a between independence or dependence.
Shallom
..the issue of being born again .ive recited that quote of giving yo life to Christ .but something dosnt jes feels right .
u talk about losing battles .that's what is happening seems I've lost all the battles ..m weak sometimes when I think of baptism and I'd jes realise there is more to it than jes doing it I've to be prepared but it he's seems not right
Re: I Don't Understand Christianity,i Need Help by Wilgrea7(m): 8:37pm On Nov 21, 2016
33bandit:
..the issue of being born again .ive recited that quote of giving yo life to Christ .but something dosnt jes feels right .
u talk about losing battles .that's what is happening seems I've lost all the battles ..m weak sometimes when I think of baptism and I'd jes realise there is more to it than jes doing it I've to be prepared but it he's seems not right

bro... don't feel bad... nothing good comes easy... it takes time and hardwork to get 10million naira... but it's very easy to waste it..

good things never come easy

also, saying a few words doesn't make you born again.. that's why you can see someone come out for alter call almost every time.. being born again is more than saying a few words.. if you're ready to be born again, then seek God and you will find him

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Illusion Called Karma / I'm In A Fix, Need Help! / Fasting And Prayer, When Does It End?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.