Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Atiku Abubakar's Daughter Marries Aminu Sani Bello, As He Shares Her Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar's Daughter Marries Aminu Sani Bello, As He Shares Her Photo (35461 Views)

Sani Bello Visits Maitumbi Fire Scene That Killed People, Destroyed Properties / Sani Bello Wears NYSC Uniform At NYSC Camp (Photos) / Police Arrest Kidnappers Of Sani Bello, Recover N250k (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Abubakar's Daughter Marries Aminu Sani Bello, As He Shares Her Photo by CodedExtra: 2:47pm On Nov 20, 2016
Atiku Abubakar whose daughter got married to Aminu Sani Bello, son of Colonel Sani took to twitter to share an emotional post about his joy at being alive to see his daughters grow as his father died when he was still very young.

Source: http://www.codedextra.com.ng/atiku-abubakar-shares-emotional-post-as-his-daughter-gets-married/

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Daughter Marries Aminu Sani Bello, As He Shares Her Photo by madridguy(m): 2:49pm On Nov 20, 2016
Baraqa Lahu Fihi

12 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Daughter Marries Aminu Sani Bello, As He Shares Her Photo by Davash222(m): 2:56pm On Nov 20, 2016
CodedExtra:
Atiku Abubakar whose daughter got married to Aminu Sani Bello, son of Colonel Sani

And the circle keeps going. undecided

Rich getting married to the Rich.

12 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Daughter Marries Aminu Sani Bello, As He Shares Her Photo by CodedExtra: 3:24pm On Nov 20, 2016
cc: lalasticlala
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Daughter Marries Aminu Sani Bello, As He Shares Her Photo by rfnextar8(m): 3:33pm On Nov 20, 2016
hmm
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Daughter Marries Aminu Sani Bello, As He Shares Her Photo by yarimo(m): 5:17pm On Nov 20, 2016
Mtcheeew upon all the make up, she no even fine self grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Daughter Marries Aminu Sani Bello, As He Shares Her Photo by Bujumbura(m): 5:19pm On Nov 20, 2016
Every Week Atiku pikin dey Marry

All this support wey i dey give you, hope you go remain one for me grin

Atiku For President 2019

P.S. All these Tinubu Slave Association TSA that are shouting Atiku cannot be our President will queue behind him the moment Tinubu gives them the go ahead

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Daughter Marries Aminu Sani Bello, As He Shares Her Photo by Bujumbura(m): 5:20pm On Nov 20, 2016
yarimo:
Mtcheeew upon all the make up, she no even fine self grin
I've always been crazy about beauty of the Soul not your physical structure which damages as you age

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Daughter Marries Aminu Sani Bello, As He Shares Her Photo by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:23pm On Nov 20, 2016
Congrats sir on being the oldest man in your lineage...
Congrats on Your daughter...
But
You can't be President Sir!

24 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Daughter Marries Aminu Sani Bello, As He Shares Her Photo by RealJaneDoe: 8:55pm On Nov 20, 2016
Wow nice but you won't even win primaries talk less of becoming Presido

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Daughter Marries Aminu Sani Bello, As He Shares Her Photo by Atiku2019: 8:55pm On Nov 20, 2016
cool
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Daughter Marries Aminu Sani Bello, As He Shares Her Photo by chiwetaluAGU(m): 8:56pm On Nov 20, 2016
grin grin
Ogbuefi Atikuchukwu Abuoma-Ubaaka
2019 is our year!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Daughter Marries Aminu Sani Bello, As He Shares Her Photo by kingphilip(m): 8:56pm On Nov 20, 2016
Is this some kind of publicity stunt or something

Countries are really turning up bad candidates to choose from and Nigeria won't be an exception

But I hope we have someone better than the one we presently have
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Daughter Marries Aminu Sani Bello, As He Shares Her Photo by TINALETC3(f): 8:56pm On Nov 20, 2016
grin
TonyeBarcanista:

But

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Daughter Marries Aminu Sani Bello, As He Shares Her Photo by Flashh: 8:56pm On Nov 20, 2016
Davash222:

And the circle keeps going. undecided

Rich getting married to the Rich.
That shouldn't be your problem.

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Daughter Marries Aminu Sani Bello, As He Shares Her Photo by chiwetaluAGU(m): 8:56pm On Nov 20, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
[s]Congrats sir on being the oldest man in your lineage...

But

You can't be President Sir![/s]
One amorphous minded protection seeking voter cannot determine for 180million voters.

Atiku is Buhari's successor come 2019 cool cool

Like TRUMP like ATIKU wink wink

7 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Daughter Marries Aminu Sani Bello, As He Shares Her Photo by themonk(m): 8:56pm On Nov 20, 2016
Campaign! Campaign!! Campaign!!!
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Daughter Marries Aminu Sani Bello, As He Shares Her Photo by modsRbastard: 8:56pm On Nov 20, 2016
CodedExtra:
Atiku Abubakar whose daughter got married to Aminu Sani Bello, son of Colonel Sani took to twitter to share an emotional post about his joy at being alive to see his daughters grow as his father died when he was still very young.
Source: http://www.codedextra.com.ng/atiku-abubakar-shares-emotional-post-as-his-daughter-gets-married/

To be honest... [img]http://lh3.googleusercontent.com/24iStIh0tY5iW2wJLh1nqNGayVsNH2ltl2SSSgZHs9hCMO7zstOYwmyowIQaVQ=rwu-w360-h202[/img]

But...

7 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Daughter Marries Aminu Sani Bello, As He Shares Her Photo by Dongreat(m): 8:56pm On Nov 20, 2016
What is it with this man recently? If it's presidency related it's a no cos the one you stole is enough. Congrats dear but I am only saying it to follow the crowd as I am not happy with the way our commonwealth has been squandered on you and for that I can't say much but....

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Daughter Marries Aminu Sani Bello, As He Shares Her Photo by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:57pm On Nov 20, 2016
Cute Girl wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Daughter Marries Aminu Sani Bello, As He Shares Her Photo by hismerhill(m): 8:57pm On Nov 20, 2016
Atiku shud keep dis momentum till 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Daughter Marries Aminu Sani Bello, As He Shares Her Photo by davibid: 9:00pm On Nov 20, 2016
Seeing their kids marry

&

Also for them to be buried by kids

Is indeed the true wish of every every parent

smiley

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Daughter Marries Aminu Sani Bello, As He Shares Her Photo by ForValour: 9:01pm On Nov 20, 2016
Who is Atiku?
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Daughter Marries Aminu Sani Bello, As He Shares Her Photo by GodwinTobi(m): 9:02pm On Nov 20, 2016
The way Atiku is making news this days, I smell 2019...

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Daughter Marries Aminu Sani Bello, As He Shares Her Photo by talktonase(m): 9:04pm On Nov 20, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

But

Nah OBJ go scuttle him presidential aspiration...baba Na him medicine grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Daughter Marries Aminu Sani Bello, As He Shares Her Photo by StoneLucifer: 9:06pm On Nov 20, 2016
Atiku..Only one thing holds u back from being President in 2019..I will tell u at the right time.
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Daughter Marries Aminu Sani Bello, As He Shares Her Photo by baby124: 9:09pm On Nov 20, 2016
Congrats.
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Daughter Marries Aminu Sani Bello, As He Shares Her Photo by sisisioge: 9:16pm On Nov 20, 2016
Me I like her dress o
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Daughter Marries Aminu Sani Bello, As He Shares Her Photo by krissconnect(m): 9:22pm On Nov 20, 2016
Shares an emotional words? English gbagaun

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Daughter Marries Aminu Sani Bello, As He Shares Her Photo by yedidiah(m): 9:26pm On Nov 20, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

But

I wish Atiku go see this your post. The baba no go like am at all
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Daughter Marries Aminu Sani Bello, As He Shares Her Photo by ccollins(m): 9:26pm On Nov 20, 2016
chiwetaluAGU:

One amorphous minded protection seeking voter cannot determine for 180million voters.

Atiku is Buhari's successor come 2019 cool cool

Like TRUMP like ATIKU wink wink
am another person and I say the truth not of my own power but of Him that ruleth all things,ATIKU WILL NEVER BE NIGERIA PRESIDENT IN 2019
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Daughter Marries Aminu Sani Bello, As He Shares Her Photo by redcliff: 9:26pm On Nov 20, 2016
But you would nevrr be president!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbo Presidency: Okorocha 'Stands The Best Chance' - Governor Says / Shehu Sani To Wike: Southern Governors Didn’t Betray You / Buhari Appoints Mahmud Yakubu As INEC Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.