Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,995 members, 7,828,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Solomon Arase Launches Law Firm "Solomon Arase & Associates" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Solomon Arase Launches Law Firm "Solomon Arase & Associates" (18788 Views)

IPOB Declares Solomon Arase Wanted Just 24 Hours After Retirement / Solomon Arase Hands Over To Idris, New Police IG At A Colorful Event In Abuja / Arase Launches Police SPY Uniform (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solomon Arase Launches Law Firm "Solomon Arase & Associates" by Ask4Info: 3:21pm On Nov 21, 2016
No matter how what you are doing today is paying you. Get a degree, get a certificate you can always fall back to.

4 Likes

Re: Solomon Arase Launches Law Firm "Solomon Arase & Associates" by plainol(m): 3:24pm On Nov 21, 2016
I heard a politician saying he paid 10 million naira to a lawyer for just 3 appearance. Could that be true?
Re: Solomon Arase Launches Law Firm "Solomon Arase & Associates" by InvertedHammer: 3:25pm On Nov 21, 2016
/
Don't expect to see him in any courtroom.

In carrying on with the ingrained culture of NPF, his firm will be lobbyists' paradise--ready to bribe from "charge and bail lawyers" all the way to Supreme court justices.

The only difference is seeing a police officer not at the receiving end.

\
Re: Solomon Arase Launches Law Firm "Solomon Arase & Associates" by nairaman66(m): 3:29pm On Nov 21, 2016
MONITZ:
What is the same look about our policemen all about?Or is it the bribe and egunje that make them look funny all the time ?

Wen u see other forces' officers of corresponding ranks,u will surely marvel at their looks, always looking sharp and well kempt bt it's not so with the police, maybe the evils they commit and the roja re responsible... ,there is always a pall of darkness around them.
I hope he faces the same rigours and frustration that they subject lawyers to wen they represent or bail their clients...

Give him a break! This guy did nice things during his tenure. Dont see any reason for you to hate! Just my opinion

4 Likes

Re: Solomon Arase Launches Law Firm "Solomon Arase & Associates" by collinometricx: 3:30pm On Nov 21, 2016
Re: Solomon Arase Launches Law Firm "Solomon Arase & Associates" by deolu2000(m): 3:33pm On Nov 21, 2016
Has he returned the cars he drove away from the force HQ? Else the first date he ll hv in court is to defend himself for conversion of public property to personal use under pretence.
Re: Solomon Arase Launches Law Firm "Solomon Arase & Associates" by Grundig: 3:45pm On Nov 21, 2016
deolu2000:
Has he returned the cars he drove away from the force HQ? Else the first date he ll hv in court is to defend himself for conversion of public property to personal use under pretence.
You expect him to walk to the court house? My brother, He needs those cars so as to be on time for his case
Re: Solomon Arase Launches Law Firm "Solomon Arase & Associates" by MONITZ: 3:46pm On Nov 21, 2016
nairaman66:

Give him a break! This guy did nice things during his tenure. Dont see any reason for you to hate! Just my opinion

Not hating and y will I even do such, it was just an observation that has been boggling my mind for sometime.....
Re: Solomon Arase Launches Law Firm "Solomon Arase & Associates" by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 21, 2016
conductor1:

http://www.somtoo.com/2016/11/former-ig-of-police-solomon-arase.html
so this oga was a lawyer and he go dey stammer that time.. a very good leader he tried his best i just wished his tenure could be extended..

1 Like

Re: Solomon Arase Launches Law Firm "Solomon Arase & Associates" by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 21, 2016
Has he returned those cars?
Re: Solomon Arase Launches Law Firm "Solomon Arase & Associates" by amanze15(m): 4:26pm On Nov 21, 2016
even becoming an IG cant stop him from relaxing, ambition is priceless cool
Re: Solomon Arase Launches Law Firm "Solomon Arase & Associates" by Salimmuhammad(m): 5:41pm On Nov 21, 2016
gebest:
The best IGP so far

I am telling u, the man really tried.
Re: Solomon Arase Launches Law Firm "Solomon Arase & Associates" by deolu2000(m): 5:52pm On Nov 21, 2016
Grundig:

You expect him to walk to the court house? My brother, He needs those cars so as to be on time for his case
so he wants to turn our cars to his company's official cars? Na God go collect them from him.
Re: Solomon Arase Launches Law Firm "Solomon Arase & Associates" by Ikpangi: 6:11pm On Nov 21, 2016
After taking bribe from poor nigerians coolabi
Re: Solomon Arase Launches Law Firm "Solomon Arase & Associates" by Princedapace(m): 6:36pm On Nov 21, 2016
MONITZ:
What is the same look about our policemen all about?Or is it the bribe and egunje that make them look funny all the time ?

Wen u see other forces' officers of corresponding ranks,u will surely marvel at their looks, always looking sharp and well kempt bt it's not so with the police, maybe the evils they commit and the roja re responsible... ,there is always a pall of darkness around them.
I hope he faces the same rigours and frustration that they subject lawyers to wen they represent or bail their clients...

My brother...there is nothing like that..na ur perception dey give u those images... Abi na only police corrupt for naija..? Hahhaahaah who corrupt reach military? Those guys don commit shekee for niger delta bro...

Abi na some military officers wey I dey see wella for mammy market 24/7 wey dey drink dey fall?
Aside Navy...none is ever looking that good ....except those wey keep dem selves.. and besides...this ex IG is not looking bad...
Re: Solomon Arase Launches Law Firm "Solomon Arase & Associates" by MONITZ: 6:52pm On Nov 21, 2016
Princedapace:

My brother...there is nothing like that..na ur perception dey give u those images... Abi na only police corrupt for naija..? Hahhaahaah who corrupt reach military? Those guys don commit shekee for niger delta bro...

Abi na some military officers wey I dey see wella for mammy market 24/7 wey dey drink dey fall?
Aside Navy...none is ever looking that good ....except those wey keep dem selves.. and besides...this ex IG is not looking bad...

Yes bt then e be like say police own na im worse pass maybe because them nor dey hide am at all.

Re u really serious about soldiers drinking and falling? Hmm, na waoo...

1 Like

Re: Solomon Arase Launches Law Firm "Solomon Arase & Associates" by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 21, 2016
Kai. This one go sweet O. If dem arrest you, just get him to hussle bail for you.
Re: Solomon Arase Launches Law Firm "Solomon Arase & Associates" by Princedapace(m): 7:11pm On Nov 21, 2016
MONITZ:

Yes bt then e be like say police own na im worse pass maybe because them nor dey hide am at all.

Re u really serious about soldiers drinking and falling? Hmm, na waoo...

Lolz... Baba...I lived in the barracks where police, mobile and soldier barracks were in close range...I mean...treckable range...from police to mobile was a walkable within 7 minutes...and from police to soldier was walkable within 10 minutes...both soldiers and mobile policemen dey drink wella...they were always at popular mama Ebuka's shop to drink away their dangerous job ! Soldiers and mopol are good friends...they drive a lot of bikes..I mean the rank and files.. It was fun watching them most nights..they beat hell out of their wives.. I lived in this environment for 10 years.. I met both mobile police men and soldiers who fought first hand in the north against boko haram.. They shared their stories... I was bloody and fun hearing from them..

Na today soldiers starts to fall? Na today soldiers start to drink? I'm talking about in one of the country's biggest police, mobile and military barracks... Some soldiers wit funny uniforms too.. The only thing here is that military is more disciplined and has better Public relations unit , unlike the police..
Re: Solomon Arase Launches Law Firm "Solomon Arase & Associates" by MONITZ: 7:52pm On Nov 21, 2016
Princedapace:

Lolz... Baba...I lived in the barracks where police, mobile and soldier barracks were in close range...I mean...treckable range...from police to mobile was a walkable within 7 minutes...and from police to soldier was walkable within 10 minutes...both soldiers and mobile policemen dey drink wella...they were always at popular mama Ebuka's shop to drink away their dangerous job ! Soldiers and mopol are good friends...they drive a lot of bikes..I mean the rank and files.. It was fun watching them most nights..they beat hell out of their wives.. I lived in this environment for 10 years.. I met both mobile police men and soldiers who fought first hand in the north against boko haram.. They shared their stories... I was bloody and fun hearing from them..

Na today soldiers starts to fall? Na today soldiers start to drink? I'm talking about in one of the country's biggest police, mobile and military barracks... Some soldiers wit funny uniforms too.. The only thing here is that military is more disciplined and has better Public relations unit , unlike the police..

Very funny, and I actually thought soldiers were more disciplined in that area, not as if they don't drink bt I didn't know they drink and stagger a lot too, wat then happens to their guns wen they re in such a state? ,and I guess accidental discharge will be a common occurrence in that situation too, anyway thanks for sharing....l

1 Like

Re: Solomon Arase Launches Law Firm "Solomon Arase & Associates" by gebest: 8:00pm On Nov 21, 2016
Salimmuhammad:

I am telling u, the man really tried.
yesoo bros
Re: Solomon Arase Launches Law Firm "Solomon Arase & Associates" by ileogbenfidel(m): 8:56pm On Nov 21, 2016
Shut up you get motor?
unclezuma:
This motor thief...
Re: Solomon Arase Launches Law Firm "Solomon Arase & Associates" by SUPOL(m): 2:55am On Nov 22, 2016
MONITZ:

Have u seen my face?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How States Are Coping In This Recession (See List) / Uche Nwosu: Buhari Will Sweep South-east Despite Obi’s Nomination / Jonathan, Wike, Abaribe, Onunkwo, Yul Edochie Honoured At Magazine Launch In Awk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.