Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Awka Cathedral Celebrates Christ The King - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Awka Cathedral Celebrates Christ The King (21450 Views)

The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty / Ifeanyi Ubah Builds A Catholic Cathedral In Nnewi, Anambra (Photos) / A Catholic Priest Celebrates Christ In A Traditional Way In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Awka Cathedral Celebrates Christ The King by Handsomecole(m): 4:07pm On Nov 21, 2016
Ours was also colourful here in Lagos.

It was very spiritual and fulfilled. Words are not enough to describe how I felt. I felt more than proud to be a roman Catholic .
We came out en mass in out thousands for the :
I am that I am
The unchangeable changer
The king of every other king
The one that uses the earth as his foot stool
The one to whom we are all pencils
The Alpha and Omega
Jesus Christ is the King and every knee must bow, we came out in our thousands to show to
the world that Jesus is King "No story". He is the author and finisher of our faith, the same
yesterday, today and forever more.
I saw Jesus today and he was present in the blessed sacrament the holy communion.
I am always proud to be Roman Catholic, the Ist church, the Holy church found and owned by
no other in human flesh but Jesus Christ.
#ProudlyCatholic
#ChristIsKing.

1 Like

Re: Awka Cathedral Celebrates Christ The King by Mrbigman2: 4:21pm On Nov 21, 2016
NRIPRIEST:
Christi bu Eze uwa nine!

U mean MBA nine?
Joking though. Me missed church dat day, mind still pricks me.
Re: Awka Cathedral Celebrates Christ The King by Mrbigman2: 4:22pm On Nov 21, 2016
Aeman:
hosanna in the highest blessed be th name of the lord above all d earth. Mehn I waz awsome here in kano.

Seriously? How did u people do it?
Re: Awka Cathedral Celebrates Christ The King by Mrbigman2: 4:24pm On Nov 21, 2016
izombie:
Chai, infact catholic no be church na cult them be. Look at all the things dem dey carry. Wey the sacrament? Or purgatory wey no dey for bible? Wetin be that long shiny iron thing with rounded top wey dem carry? Abegii, this is an occultic society.

We like am like dat.

Go form ur own cult. Mr. Anti cult.
Re: Awka Cathedral Celebrates Christ The King by Mrbigman2: 4:27pm On Nov 21, 2016
daywatcher:

Keep comforting yourself with that

Before the current pope, Francis Arinze was one of the favorites alongside eventual winner Pope Benedict (the German Guy, the current pope was not even mentioned). When Benedict quitted, with all things being equal current pope Francis should never have been considered let alone win

Man dose not choose Bro.
If man chooses, the Church world have been like the world by now. Same thing goes with ordaining a priest. 20 are confirmed to be ordained but u will be surprised to see just 6 dat day.
Re: Awka Cathedral Celebrates Christ The King by apogeez(m): 5:39pm On Nov 21, 2016
Yesterday was memorable@ umuahia

Re: Awka Cathedral Celebrates Christ The King by spicymir(m): 10:36pm On Nov 21, 2016
[quote author=investnow2013 post=51214755]AWKA [/quote
fool of the highest order u can go and join ur Shiite brodas in hell if u think carrying knifes and blocking high ways is ur talent
Re: Awka Cathedral Celebrates Christ The King by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:29am On Nov 22, 2016
Keneking:

Really grin grin grin
Anambra North?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Challenges Of Christian Youths In A Compromising World / #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? / Ten Things That Make One A Failure - Prophet Gaisie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.