Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

Obiagu Boys Gatecrashed Phynofest In Enugu (photos) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obiagu Boys Gatecrashed Phynofest In Enugu (photos) (35685 Views)

Somadina Adinma At BBNaija Audition In Enugu (Photos) / Alex Gets Royal Welcome In Enugu (photos) / Phyno Pulled A Crowd At Enugu Phynofest 2017 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiagu Boys Gatecrashed Phynofest In Enugu (photos) by chinology: 6:33am On Nov 22, 2016
Trashy rubbish!

It does not remove the fact that the only Igbos that make igbos proud are only Anambra igbos.

Anambra Igbos are the only reason Igbos are celebrated world over.

There are ritualists everywhere they are even more in your Enugu state.

Anambra people works so hard with the help of thr GOD ALMIGHTY to become successful. We don't settle for less that is why we have the brightest and best human capitals.

Tell your Enugu peeps to stop believing that rituals makes someone to succeed in life instead to work hard.

Enugu state people are usually lazy, awkward and timid. They are not educated people. They lack power of thinking. They settle for less. You can see that in all spheres including academics, sports, entertainment, business, etc

[s]
panditocracy:

Guy no be small thing o
I have not seen more boastful people than them.
Now I don't have anything against someone being a braggart
Where I pick offense is when they start belittling other Igbos from other states.
This is the same reason most of them are leaving their state, doing blood money rituals, peddling drugs and so on.
But you ask yourself why won't that be the case when you observe how they behave in their state. Every time they will be scuffling for the richest man title, the person with the costliest cars, the person who has the best house.
You will see a mom telling her own son that he will be here while his mates overtake him. Not only that, she will continue by saying don't you see the jeep Emeka bought for his own mother, don't you see the house he has built. She will even go further by saying to her son that he should get out of their house if he can't buy a jeep for her and build a house for her like Emeka did to his own mother. Tell me why such pressure on a son by his mother won't make the son consider the shortcut to becoming rich like Emeka. undecided

The neighbourhood where I used to visit, if any small thing happen you will see them measuring shoulders. A woman, because her son got rich through drug peddling in Malaysia told her neighbour then that all her sons can't stand or talk when Chuka her rich son is talking. These are both Anambra people taking shots at each other. The woman she said this to cried all night that very day. This made her to leave that neighbourhood for good.
Now fast forward, barely a year after the incident, the rich son of this woman who bragged got imprisoned in Malaysia of which the news broke out in the neighbourhood. The woman died after some months when no news of the son was heard as to whether he's still alive or not. Meanwhile the other woman is faring pretty well now where she rented a shop in Abuja. Her children help her when they can and fortunately they have a place they can call theirs. They had the last laugh while the other woman that insulted her has perished from the face of the earth.

Never will I look down on anybody from any state.The people in Ebony are 100% Igbo as myself and likewise those in Abia, Imo, etc.
[/s]
Re: Obiagu Boys Gatecrashed Phynofest In Enugu (photos) by SycophanticGoat: 6:54am On Nov 22, 2016
panditocracy:

Guy no be small thing o
I have not seen more boastful people than them.
Now I don't have anything against someone being a braggart
Where I pick offense is when they start belittling other Igbos from other states.
This is the same reason most of them are leaving their state, doing blood money rituals, peddling drugs and so on.
But you ask yourself why won't that be the case when you observe how they behave in their state. Every time they will be scuffling for the richest man title, the person with the costliest cars, the person who has the best house.
You will see a mom telling her own son that he will be here while his mates overtake him. Not only that, she will continue by saying don't you see the jeep Emeka bought for his own mother, don't you see the house he has built. She will even go further by saying to her son that he should get out of their house if he can't buy a jeep for her and build a house for her like Emeka did to his own mother. Tell me why such pressure on a son by his mother won't make the son consider the shortcut to becoming rich like Emeka. undecided

The neighbourhood where I used to visit, if any small thing happen you will see them measuring shoulders. A woman, because her son got rich through drug peddling in Malaysia told her neighbour then that all her sons can't stand or talk when Chuka her rich son is talking. These are both Anambra people taking shots at each other. The woman she said this to cried all night that very day. This made her to leave that neighbourhood for good.
Now fast forward, barely a year after the incident, the rich son of this woman who bragged got imprisoned in Malaysia of which the news broke out in the neighbourhood. The woman died after some months when no news of the son was heard as to whether he's still alive or not. Meanwhile the other woman is faring pretty well now where she rented a shop in Abuja. Her children help her when they can and fortunately they have a place they can call theirs. They had the last laugh while the other woman that insulted her has perished from the face of the earth.

Never will I look down on anybody from any state.The people in Ebony are 100% Igbo as myself and likewise those in Abia, Imo, etc.

Bro, you're generalizing about Anambra people, forgetting I'm from there too. I love my Igbo people (I respect other tribes tho) and that's why I decided to spill out the truth here. Would've appreciated it if you said some rather than how you put it. Let's not also forget that a large number of Anambra people are hardworking; judging by their numbers in market places. Please desist from this kind of stereotyping (why would you claim that most Anambra people are into ritual and drug peddling when in actual sense, these people have huge number of people dominating BBA, AutoParts, Mandealers, Balogun, etc) because in all, you will end up making people like me feel stupid.

1 Like

Re: Obiagu Boys Gatecrashed Phynofest In Enugu (photos) by chinology: 7:02am On Nov 22, 2016
^^Just look at how you have messed up yourself. The people you are fighting for are fighting you. Just keep deceiving yourself. Until you realise that these people feels inferior and that's why they throw any nonsense at you. I take no prisoner, you don't go about preaching peace when you are being back stabbed. Be wise..
Re: Obiagu Boys Gatecrashed Phynofest In Enugu (photos) by QuietHammer(m): 7:17am On Nov 22, 2016
YhungPablo:
today is my birthday pls show me love
You need likes to boost your self esteem or what?
Re: Obiagu Boys Gatecrashed Phynofest In Enugu (photos) by panditocracy(m): 7:34am On Nov 22, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Bro, you're generalizing about Anambra people, forgetting I'm from there too. I love my Igbo people (I respect other tribes tho) and that's why I decided to spill out the truth here. Would've appreciated it if you said some rather than how you put it. Let's not also forget that a large number of Anambra people are hardworking; judging by their numbers in market places. Please desist from this kind of stereotyping (why would you claim that most Anambra people are into ritual and drug peddling when in actual sense, these people have huge number of people dominating BBA, AutoParts, Mandealers, Balogun, etc) because in all, you will end up making people like me feel stupid.

Sorry if I made you look stupid. There's is no denying the fact that they have produced people who are very good but why should they stereotype other Igbo's from other states as though they are saints themselves or aren't you aware of the stereotypes. They call Imo people snakes and there women prostitutes, they call Ebonyi people timid and hausa-like, they call Abia people short and killers and finally they call Enugu people lazy and okpa eaters. These are people well known for ritual killing, drug peddling and fake drug production. These same people almost killed Dora akunyili when she was battling their fake drugs production there in upper iweka.
A foreign news I saw on channels TV had that 30 drug traffickers were court in Malaysia and all of them, from a to z were anambra people.
So tell me why someone who is putting on a dirty cloth shd be bold going about, telling other persons to wash their own clothes

1 Like

Re: Obiagu Boys Gatecrashed Phynofest In Enugu (photos) by QuietHammer(m): 7:43am On Nov 22, 2016
This old and stupid_ interloping popinjay should start acting his age nw. Haba. Shameless man undecided
Re: Obiagu Boys Gatecrashed Phynofest In Enugu (photos) by chinology: 7:56am On Nov 22, 2016
Stop doing trying so hard to down play the facts that your enugu state people does not stand for anything.

Infact Enugu state people are the most laidback in igbo land. This arguments started when sone of your lazy people tried to claim phyno. Why didn't they also claim your imaginary drug dealers too?

The truth is that Anambra people are blessed to make Igbos proud and it is showing in all they do. We excel in all fields, no wonder no field of endeavour you will not find Anambra people excelling.

All the armed robbers that were killed and chased out of Onitsha by Obiano are mainly Enugu state people. Enugu state people rather take to armed robbery than to do anything with their brain.

We can also buy the stereotype that all Enugu state people are armed robbers.

[s]
panditocracy:

Sorry if I made you look stupid. There's is no denying the fact that they have produced people who are very good but why should they stereotype other Igbo's from other states as though they are saints themselves or aren't you aware of the stereotypes. They call Imo people snakes and there women prostitutes, they call Ebonyi people timid and hausa-like, they call Abia people short and killers and finally they call Enugu people lazy and okpa eaters. These are people well known for drug peddling and fake drug production. These same people almost killed Dora akunyili when she was battling their fake drugs production there in upper iweka.
A foreign news I saw on channels TV had that 30 drug traffickers were court in Malaysia and all of them, from a to z were anambra people.
So tell me why someone who is putting on a dirty cloth shd be bold going about, telling other persons to wash their own clothes
[/s]
Re: Obiagu Boys Gatecrashed Phynofest In Enugu (photos) by SycophanticGoat: 8:03am On Nov 22, 2016
panditocracy:

Sorry if I made you look stupid. There's is no denying the fact that they have produced people who are very good but why should they stereotype other Igbo's from other states as though they are saints themselves or aren't you aware of the stereotypes. They call Imo people snakes and there women prostitutes, they call Ebonyi people timid and hausa-like, they call Abia people short and killers and finally they call Enugu people lazy and okpa eaters. These are people well known for ritual killing, drug peddling and fake drug production. These same people almost killed Dora akunyili when she was battling their fake drugs production there in upper iweka.

You're still stereotyping! So I ask, what makes you different from the few illiterate and un-exposed Anambra people? The fact is, it's only a combination of illiteracy and lack of exposure that makes some Anambra people to foolishly stereotype. Just like the two fools I tackled on here. Do you sense any form of exposure in one of them, while the other one isn't even an Igbo guy in my opinion.

Truth is, Imo people stereotype too. I've met two Imo girls (from NL tho) that the first thing I knew them with was stereotyping. They begin to generalize because of a few Anambra people they've come across and once I start telling them what I've experienced from some Imo people too (which I didn't go about spilling it to their faces immediately I met them), they then learn to shut it.

Never really been much around Enugu, Abia and Ebonyi people to know how they fare in the aspects of stereotyping, so I can't really say. But I believe that it's a general Nigerian disease which the Igbo man foolishly inherited and decided to exhibit it among his brothers and sisters.

Yoruba, Hausa, Fulani, SS and NC people stereotype too but they never do that in regards to their tribal people unlike we Igbos do. Right now, you're proving to me that whichever state you're from, your state people do the same because you are displaying it boldly after accusing Anambra people of it.
Re: Obiagu Boys Gatecrashed Phynofest In Enugu (photos) by moghulis: 8:13am On Nov 22, 2016
chinology:
Stop doing trying so hard to down play the facts that your enugu state people does not stand for anything.

Infact Enugu state people are the most laidback in igbo land. This arguments started when sone of your lazy people tried to claim phyno. Why didn't they also claim your imaginary drug dealers too?

The truth is that Anambra people are blessed to make Igbos proud and it is showing in all they do. We excel in all fields, no wonder no field of endeavour you will not find Anambra people excelling.

All the armed robbers that were killed and chased out of Onitsha by Obiano are mainly Enugu state people. Enugu state people rather take to armed robbery than to do anything with their brain.

We can also buy the stereotype that all Enugu state people are armed robbers.

[s][/s]

This cursed old man how you deycheesy
As long as phyno and Flavour sing in Enugu dialect you can have them as Anambra and I will have them as Enugu, for you not to suffocate yourself.
Now back to my 042 guy phyno fino; as he is 98% Enugu and 2% Anambragrin
I can happily let you take the two percent and I wouldn't mind letting you borrow another 2% to make yours 4%
Anything to make your grey okongwu hair not to fall off from your coconut head I will gladly do that my dear circus he-goatcheesy
Re: Obiagu Boys Gatecrashed Phynofest In Enugu (photos) by panditocracy(m): 8:16am On Nov 22, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

You're still stereotyping! So I ask, what makes you different from the few illiterate and un-exposed Anambra people? The fact is, it's only a combination of illiteracy and lack of exposure that makes some Anambra people to foolishly stereotype. Just like the two fools I tackled on here. Do you sense any form of exposure in one of them, while the other one isn't even an Igbo guy in my opinion.

Truth is, Imo people stereotype too. I've met two Imo girls (from NL tho) that the first thing I knew them with was stereotyping. They begin to generalize because of a few Anambra people they've come across and once I start telling them what I've experienced from some Imo people too (which I didn't go about spilling it to their faces immediately I met them), they then learn to shut it.

Never really been much around Enugu, Abia and Ebonyi people to know how they fare in the aspects of stereotyping, so I can't really say. But I believe that it's a general Nigerian disease which the Igbo man foolishly inherited and decided to exhibit it among his brothers and sisters.

Yoruba, Hausa, Fulani, SS and NC people stereotype too but they never do that in regards to their tribal people unlike we Igbos do. Right now, you're proving to me that whichever state you're from, your state people do the same because you are displaying it boldly after accusing Anambra people of it.

Thanks.
Re: Obiagu Boys Gatecrashed Phynofest In Enugu (photos) by chinology: 8:27am On Nov 22, 2016
Shut the hell up your stinking mouth this frustrated old hag. I know it's quite painful that your worthless Enugu state has no star to its name.. cheesy

Now lemme school you, Psquare, Phyno, Flavour etc, all sings with Anambra Igbo. 'Ife' 'isi' 'gbalu ogwu gi' etc. Enugu state igbo language is quite unpleasant to the ear no wonder nobody speaks it nor sing with it. Even enugu state people rather speak Onitsha Igbo or Awka Igbo in the public than speak theirs due to the fear of being stigmatised.

Infact the first Igbo Bible was written in Onitsha igbo language.

Nobody likes speaking Enugu state version of Igbo, it is nauseating and strong in the tongue.

Phyno and other stars are 100% Anambra..kill yourself if you can't bear it anymore. There's nothing you can do about it. cheesy

Go and develop your human capitals and stop claiming people from other states

Bunch of hopeless retarded people that do not amount to anything.

[s]
moghulis:

This cursed old man how you deycheesy
As long as phyno and Flavour sing in Enugu dialect you can have them as Anambra and I will have them as Enugu, for you not to suffocate yourself.
Now back to my 042 guy phyno fino; as he is 98% Enugu and 2% Anambragrin
And can happily let you take the two percent and I wouldn't mind letting you borrow another 2% to make yours 4%
Anything to make your grey okongwu hair not to fall off from your coconut head I will gladly do that my dear circus he-goatcheesy
[/s]
Re: Obiagu Boys Gatecrashed Phynofest In Enugu (photos) by chinology: 8:35am On Nov 22, 2016
Meet the father of the internet. Anambra does great things while you wawa dunces keep eating okpa and claiming other people's success... cheesy

Re: Obiagu Boys Gatecrashed Phynofest In Enugu (photos) by moghulis: 8:47am On Nov 22, 2016
chinology:
Meet father of the internet. Anambra does great things while you wawa dunces keep eating okpa.. cheesy

yeapie wink
I just know how to hit your buttons and manipulate you.grin
Finally you haf continued wif them pictures.I see this page reaching thirty in no timecheesy
Oh love it!
I'm coming lemme go and buy my popcorn and sodagrin
Re: Obiagu Boys Gatecrashed Phynofest In Enugu (photos) by chinology: 8:50am On Nov 22, 2016
Hehehe..e pain am.

You could not reply the post before that because you were trashed out in that post. cheesy

You disappeared since yesterday and surfaced this morning. You want to run off again? Hopeless frustrated old wawa bastard. cheesy

[s]
moghulis:

yeapie wink
I just know how to hit your buttons and manipulate you.grin
Finally you haf continued wif them pictures.I see thus page reaching thirty in no timecheesy
Oh love it!
I'm coming lemme go and buy my popcorn and sodagrin
[/s]
Re: Obiagu Boys Gatecrashed Phynofest In Enugu (photos) by moghulis: 8:55am On Nov 22, 2016
chinology:
Hehehe..e pain.

You could not reply the post before that because you were trashed out in that post. cheesy

You disappeared since yesterday and surfaced this morning. You want to run off again? Hopeless frustrated wawa bastard. cheesy

[s][/s]

lolz... e pain am.gringringringrin
What I do iz all for fun.
Anyways, continue wif them pictures for the world to see.
Everyone is watching you now so better be a good circus goat and impress the audiencegrin
Re: Obiagu Boys Gatecrashed Phynofest In Enugu (photos) by chinology: 9:00am On Nov 22, 2016
You lack common comprehension. No wonder you lots are mostly illiterates cheesy

I will daze you on this thread till you commit suicide cheesy

Everyone is watching how you are fumbling and bumbling on this thread. You can't even post a single star from your state because you have none to show. My pictures are breaking your heart. Dundee cheesy

[s]
moghulis:

lolz... e pain am.gringringringrin
What I do iz all for fun.
Anyways, continue wif them pictures for the world to see.
Everyone is watching you now so better be a good circus goat and impress the audiencegrin
[/s]
Re: Obiagu Boys Gatecrashed Phynofest In Enugu (photos) by chinology: 9:02am On Nov 22, 2016
You skipped this post..refute with facts what is written here. cheesy

chinology:
Shut the hell up your stinking mouth this frustrated old hag. I know it quite painful that your worthless Enugu state has no star to its name.. cheesy

Now lemme school you, Psquare, Phyno, Flavour etc, all sings with Anambra Igbo. 'Ife' 'isi' 'gbalu ogwu gi' etc. Enugu state igbo language is quite unpleasant to the ear no wonder nobody speaks it nor sing with it. Even enugu state people rather speak Onitsha Igbo or Awka Igbo in the public than speak theirs due to the fear of being stigmatised.

Infact the first Igbo Bible was written in Onitsha igbo language.

Nobody likes speaking Enugu state version of Igbo, it is nauseating and strong in the tongue.

Phyno and other stars are 100% Anambra..kill yourself if you can't bear it anymore. There's nothing you can do about it. cheesy

Go and develop your human capitals and stop claiming people from other states

Bunch of hopeless retarded people that do not amount to anything.

[s][/s]
Re: Obiagu Boys Gatecrashed Phynofest In Enugu (photos) by moghulis: 9:12am On Nov 22, 2016
chinology:
You lack common comprehension. No wonder you lots are mostly illiterates cheesy

I will daze you on this thread till you commit suicide cheesy

Everyone is watching how you are fumbling and bumbling on this thread. You can't even post a single star from your state because you have none to show. My pictures are breaking your heart. Dundee cheesy

[s][/s]

lolz...
Pained dunderhead.gringringringrin
In the game I play, called a mind game. I dictate for you what the rules are and you circus he-goat can do nothing but to abide by the rules.
So when I say continue wif the pics you don't have to object to my commandgrin
So you want to tell me the ones you've posted are only what you've got. haba you can do better. Mr cucumber republiccheesy
Re: Obiagu Boys Gatecrashed Phynofest In Enugu (photos) by chinology: 9:27am On Nov 22, 2016
It is quite painful for you to come from a state where there are only bunch of lazy dundees who does not worth anything.

Truly I know you are feeling less than human right now. But you have to start enlightening your people to move away from eating okpa. Okpa has done more harm to you people than good.

When I put myself in your shoes I know exactly how painful you feel right now. But you can start by killing your parents who made you to come from wawa state. They are the reason your life is like this. They are the reason you are awkward, lazy, mentally limited and ugly. Their gene put you in this pathetic situation. cheesy

[s]
moghulis:

lolz...
Pained dunderhead.gringringringrin
In the game I play, called a mind game. I dictate for you what the rules are and you circus he-goat can do nothing but to abide by the rules.
So when I say continue wif the pics you don't have to object to my commandgrin
So you want to tell me the ones you've posted are only what you've got. haba you can do better. Mr cucumber republiccheesy
[/s]
Re: Obiagu Boys Gatecrashed Phynofest In Enugu (photos) by moghulis: 9:40am On Nov 22, 2016
chinology:
It is quite painful for you to come from a state where there are only bunch of lazy dundees who does not worth anything.

Truly I know you are feeling less than human right now. But you have to start enlightening your people to move away from eating okpa. Okpa has done more harm to you people than good.

When I put myself in your shoes I know exactly how painful you feel right now. But you can start by killing your parents who made you to come trom wawa state. They are the reason your life is like this. They are the reason you are awkward, lazy, mentally limited and ugly. cheesy

[s][/s]

loz...e pain amgringringringrin
a leopard never sheds its spots
when I say you guys are ritualists you begin to wonder why not.
See you have started talking about killing of one's parents.
Maybe you killed yours to become as rich as Coscharis,Arthur, etc, that are your mates but unfortunately your own ritual hit a brick wall and backfired, hitting your coconut head and that is why the remainder of your haunted life is spent on nairalandgrin

Meanwhile I will start taking you serious when you quote me wif pics of successful men from your cucumber republic.cheesy

1 Like

Re: Obiagu Boys Gatecrashed Phynofest In Enugu (photos) by chinology: 9:50am On Nov 22, 2016
Yes kill your parents because they made you to come from wawa state. A state that does not have a single star to its name. The only thing you lots do is armed robbery. Thank goodness Obiano has killed and chased away the ones at Upper Iweka.

Yes kill your parents because if there's any hope for you being successful it has been dashed because you are from wawa state. I am on NL to make sure you commit suicide. You are not gonna have a field day on NL anymore, I will be on this board to make life miserable for you and your likes. Have you seen how useless your father is right now? It has alot to with your wawa state. cheesy

Now you are yapping Coscharis..maybe you want to claim him also. You wanna see successful people look at people from my state: academics, entertainment industry, business etc, we lead while you wawa people are our slaves. cheesy

Worthless bunch of never do well people cheesy

[s]
moghulis:

loz...e pain amgringringringrin
a leopard never sheds its spots
when I say you guys are ritualists you begin to wonder why not.
See you have started talking about killing of one's parents.
Maybe you killed yours to become as rich as Coscharis,Arthur, etc, that are your mates but unfortunately you own ritual hit a brick wall and backfired which is why the remainder of your haunted life is spent on nairalandgrin

Meanwhile I will start taking you serious when you quote me wif pics of successful men from your cucumber republic.cheesy
[/s]
Re: Obiagu Boys Gatecrashed Phynofest In Enugu (photos) by moghulis: 10:58am On Nov 22, 2016
chinology:
Yes kill your parents because they made you to come from wawa state. A state that does not have a single star to its name. The only thing you lots do is armed robbery. Thank goodness Obiano has killed and chased away the ones at Upper Iweka.

Yes kill your parents because if there's any hope for you being successful it has been dashed because you are from wawa state. I am on NL to make sure you commit suicide. You are not gonna have a field day on NL anymore, I will be on this board to make life miserable for you and your likes. Have you seen how useless your father is right now? It has alot to with your wawa state. cheesy

Now you are yapping Coscharis..maybe you want to claim him also. You wanna see successful people look at people from my state: academics, entertainment industry, business etc, we lead while you wawa people are our slaves. cheesy

Worthless bunch of never do well people cheesy

[s][/s]

lolz...e pain am wella Mr cucumber republicgringringringrin
told you I won't take you serious if you don't post me some pictures.
or if you people don't learn how to say "I love you" and not "I rove you" or "price"and not "plice"
frog mancheesy
mbala from the omanbala cucumber republic.cheesygrin
Re: Obiagu Boys Gatecrashed Phynofest In Enugu (photos) by chinology: 11:16am On Nov 22, 2016
Kikikikikikik..i know you are bitter and in pains.

You see why we are the best..yes and we are still the best. You cannot beat us in any field. Show me what your laidback people stand for, basically nothing. We have been on this since yesterday but you have not shown us one person of note from your useless state that eats only okpa. The same Phyno you have been fighting over to claim is also from Omambala. You and your people are doomed to remain stagnant and hopeless in life while we are your masters. Even the Igbo language you lots speak is Anambra Igbo language because your own version of Igbo is unpleasant to the ear..cheesy cheesy

[s]
moghulis:

lolz...e pain am wella Mr cucumber republicgringringringrin
told you I won't take you serious if you don't post me some pictures.
or if you people don't learn how to say "I love you" and not "I rove you" or "price"and not "plice"
frog mancheesy
mbala from the omanbala cucumber republic.cheesygrin
[/s]
Re: Obiagu Boys Gatecrashed Phynofest In Enugu (photos) by chinology: 11:40am On Nov 22, 2016
Anambra means SUCCESS. cheesy

GOD IS GREAT.

Academias from Anambra state

1. Dr Pius Okigbo first Nigerian PHD in Economics

2. prof Philip emeagwali inventor of super computer

3. Prof Okoye first Nigerian professor of physics

4. Chike Obi first Nigerian professor of mathematicsa, Mathematician famous for his work on non-differential equations won the 1985 ICTP Price

5. prof Kodilnye first Nigerian professor of medicine

6. Professor Kenneth Dike a pre-eminent scholar of African History and was. the first indigenous Vice-Chancellor of the University of Ibadan and founder of the National Archives.

7. Prof James Ezelio first Nigerian professor differential calculus

8. prof Chinua Achebe great novelist

* Cyprian Ekwensi MFR, a writer of international repute

9. Emeka Anyaoku first African commom wealth chairman

10. Prof Ben Enwonwu first Nigerian sculptor of international repute with artwork gracing the United Nations headquarters

11. Professor Samuel Okoye was black Africa's first PhD in RadioAstronomy.
who along with Antony Hewish of the University of Cambridge discovered the radio source of Crab Nebula neutron star.

12.Chief Jerome Udoji a social reformer was the first African to be made a 'D.O' (District Officer) by the Colonial Administration

13. Chimamanda Adichie Novelist

14. Gilbert Kodilinye BA(Oxon) MA(Oxon) LL.M(Lond) Barrist -at-Law

15. Prof Dora Akunyili Pharmacologist

16. Oby Ezekwezili former world bank Charlady in Africa

17. Olisa Agbakoba first NBA president

* Lieutenant-General Chikadibia Isaac Obiakor, appointed in 2008 by UN
Secretary-General Ban Ki-Moon as Military Advisor on UN Peacekeeping. Operations.

18 Charles Soludo Economist and fromer CBN Governor

19. Chinwe Chukwuogo-Roy MBE, a London-based visual artist. The first black artist to paint a portrait of Queen Elizabeth II when commissioned to paint the official Golden Jubilee portrai

20. Francis Akpuaka - a renowned professor of plastic surgery

* Ernest Ndukwe former NCC boss

* Laz Ekwueme

Politician
22. Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe first Nigeria president

23. Dr. Alex Ifeanyichukwu Ekwueme frontline Politician, Architect and the first executive Vice-President of Nigeria

* Nwafor Orizu the first Senate President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

24. Dim Emeka Ojukwu - the leader of the secessionist Biafra Republic

25. Edwin Umezuoke former Chairman ANPP

26. Dr Chuba Okadigbo Oyi of Oyi former Senate president

27.Chukwuemeka Ezife former Governor of Anambra state

28 Chief Victor Umeh Apga nationa chairman

29. Chuka Umunna, a British Labor Party Member of Parliament for Streatham constituency

30. Chinyelu Onwurah, a British Labor Party politician, who was elected at the 2010 general election as the Member of Parliament for Newcastle-
upon-Tyne Central, becoming the first female British MP of African origin

* Barrister Olisa Metuh PDP national publiclty secretary.

Business Tycoons

* Sir louis Odiumegwu Ojukwu first Nigerian millionaire and also first Nigerian stock exchange persident

31.Sir Emeka Offor CEO Chrom Energy, Enugu disco etc.

32. Dr ABC Orjiakor CEO Seplat Plc, Neimith pharmaceuticals etc.

33. Engr Ernest Azudialu CEO Nestoil, Century power generation, Smile Network etc.

* Arthur Eze CEO Altlas Oranto petrolum

* Allen Onyema Airpeace airlines

*. Ex Gov Peter Obi Fidelity bank, Next etc.

* Andy Uba politician, Oil merchant

34 Cos Maduka CEO Coscharies motors, Abro motor products, Coched farm etc.

35. Emma Bishop Okonknwo CEO Ekulo group

36. Clement Ibeto CEO Ibeto group, Cement, Oil Merchant, Motor products, Real Estate, Farm and Hotels.

37.Ifeanyi Uba Capital Oil etc

38. Chief (Dr.) Alexander Chika Okafor CEO Chicason group, AZ oil.

39 Innocent Chukwuma Innoson Motors etc.

40. Nicolas Ukachukwu CEO SNECOU Group of Companies Limited

41. SIR. Daniel Chukwudoze Dozzy Oil

42 Sir. Nath Okechukwu Chairman Inter-bau Construction Ltd

43 HRH. Igwe Alfred Achebe Obi of Onitsha Chairman Daimon bank and unilever Plc.

44. Sir Emeka Okwuosa Chairaman Oil serve group, Ekcel Farms Ltd

45. Nnetochukwu Azubuike Oil merchant, Genesis hotel and Genesis deluxe cinemas

46 Odumodu CEO May&Baker

47 Chief Poly Emenike Nero Pharmaceutical

48. Mrs. Stella Okoli Emzor

* Nkechi Obi. Tchno oil

* Ben Anakwe NIPCO oil,

* Stella Odua Former aviation minister, CEO SPG

* Dame Felicia Okoli CEO Armak group of companies

* Uju Ifejika CEO Britannia-U

* William Uzoma Anumudu Chairman Global motors Holding

* Enukeme Linus Azubuike Chairman Tonimas Group

* Obiajulu Uzodike Cutix wire plc

* Chigioke Anumoka Chairman Cotech and Tummy tummy. noodles

49. Mike Ajegbo Minaj Tv, Cement and real estate

Transporters

50. Young shall grow

51. Chisco group

52, Ekenedilichukwu trans

53. GUO Okeke

54. CN Okoli

55 Izuchukwu trans

56. PN. Omerua

57. FG. Onyewe

Religious leaders
54.Blessed Cyprian Michael Iwene Tansi (born in Aguleri, Anambra State, in September 1903 – died in Leicester, England, January 24, 1964) was an Igbo from Aguleri in Anambra East. He was ordained a Roman Catholic priest of the Archdiocese of Onitsha, Nigeria on December 19, 1937. He worked in the parishes of Nnewi, Dunukofia, Akpu/Ajalli and Aguleri and was later a Cistercian monk at Mount Saint Bernard Monastery in England. Pope John Paul II beatified him on March 22, 1998, saying "Blessed Cyprian Michael Tansi is a prime example of the fruits of holiness which have grown and matured in the Church in Nigeria since the Gospel was first preached in this land.

55.Cardinal Francis Arinze, once considered a potential Pope.

56 Dr. Mike Okonkwo is the Presiding Bishop of The Redeemed Evangelical Mission (TREM)

Music Industry

57. Osita Osedebe
58. Oliver dicoco
59. Moroco Nwamaduka
60. Ozoemena Nwazugbe
61. Chinyere Udoma
62. Gozie Okeke

63. Peter and Paul Okoye (Psquare)
64. Chinedu Okoli (Flavour N'abania)
65. Azubuike Chibuzo Nelson (Phyno)
66. Kingsley Chinweike Okonkwo (Kcee) Limbobo master
67. Celeboo
68. Oziomachukwu Favour Mojekwu (Osy bosco)

Nollywood
69.Pet Edochie
70. Chika Okpala, aka Chief Zebrudaya
71.Bub-manuel Udokwu
72. Chidi Nmokeme
73.Chika Ike
74. Oge Okoye
75. Amachi Nmanago
76.Tony Oneweek
* Rita Edochie
* Yul Edochie
* Ngozi Ezeonu
* Steve Onu "Yaw WAZOBIA FM"
Re: Obiagu Boys Gatecrashed Phynofest In Enugu (photos) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 6:56pm On Nov 23, 2016
panditocracy:
You guys are juz so pathetic
Phyno was born and bred in Enugu. Everything about him is Enugu except his lineage.
When you want to talk about somebody, talk about where they made it in life.
We know Black Americans are from Africa but we still call them Black Americans because that is where their identity was molded to life. Zinedine Zidane is from Africa but we will always remember him as someone from France.
Finally before I leave y'all, I am from Enugu but that man who sang ije enu , I'll oyi, igede in the person of Celestine Ukwu of blessed memory will always be an anambra man despite the fact that his origin is Enugu. Yes you heard me right; he is from Enugu but every bit of him is Anambra, he grew up there ,sang in their dialect.
You don't see Enugu, Abia,Imo and Ebonyi doing all this supremacy stuff. It is only Anambra.
Go and check the people pushing drugs, virtually all of 'em are from Anambra but because they are drug pushers you guys won't claim them no more. it is just so pathetic my brothers... just so...huh what is there to say again. undecided

Spot on.
Kindly read the Kingdergaton comments from these people with inferiority complex, you will make your evening with laughter, nothing they said correlates with the thread title.
Clowns everywhere

Even a YouTube video had flavour saying he is from Anambra but grew up in Enugu, when he was asked where he hailed from.
The interviewer asked him which state he reps, he said both.

I believe the mumus here can go and ask the duo of phyno and flavor to stop 'disgracing' them.
Re: Obiagu Boys Gatecrashed Phynofest In Enugu (photos) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 7:06pm On Nov 23, 2016
wtfCode:

Ewu,wetin concern phyno with anambra n' Enugu?
Phyno is just igbo.
Re: Obiagu Boys Gatecrashed Phynofest In Enugu (photos) by Nwaiberibe: 10:15am On Dec 10, 2016
I keep telling people that Chino and Abagworo are not Igbos but they won't listen. They are both old awusa men who sell kolanuts and chewing sticks in Upper Iweka and Owerri Town and use their spare time to cause division among Igbos.

Onye mara asu, ya suo na.. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Runtown Baby Mama, Selena, Flaunts Big Baby Bump / Cee-C Slays In vintage jumpsuit / Tiwa Savage, Toyin Abraham show off their PVCs at their polling unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.