Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

Obiagu Boys Gatecrashed Phynofest In Enugu (photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obiagu Boys Gatecrashed Phynofest In Enugu (photos) (35682 Views)

Somadina Adinma At BBNaija Audition In Enugu (Photos) / Alex Gets Royal Welcome In Enugu (photos) / Phyno Pulled A Crowd At Enugu Phynofest 2017 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiagu Boys Gatecrashed Phynofest In Enugu (photos) by chinology: 2:06pm On Nov 21, 2016
If you like write from here to Jericho, Phyno is from Anambra and was made, bred and groomed in Anambra. If that is too hard for you to grasp then I can't help you. All you I.diots do is to keep eating okpa and stuff your brains that you don't amount to anything but will be fast to claim another person's product. Bunch of inferiority complex inflicted people.

All of a sudden you want to claim Phyno, why didn't you claim Chidimma too or any of your imaginary drug pushers. Hopeless people..

[s]
panditocracy:
You guys are juz so pathetic
Phyno was born and bred in Enugu. Everything about him is Enugu except his lineage.
When you want to talk about somebody, talk about where they made it in life.
We know Black Americans are from Africa but we still call them Black Americans because that is where their identity was molded to life. Zinedine Zidane is from Africa but we will always remember him as someone from France.
Finally before I leave y'all, I am from Enugu but that man who sang ije enu , I'll oyi, igede in the person of Celestine Ukwu of blessed memory will always be an anambra man despite the fact that his origin is Enugu. Yes you heard me right; he is from Enugu but every bit of him is Anambra, he grew up there ,sang in their dialect.
You don't see Enugu, Abia,Imo and Ebonyi doing all this supremacy stuff. It is only Anambra.
Go and check the people pushing drugs, virtually all of 'em are from Anambra but because they are drug pushers you guys won't claim them no more. it is just so pathetic my brothers... just so...huh what is there to say again. cryYou guys are juz so pathetic
Phyno was born and bred in Enugu. Everything about him is Enugu except his lineage.
When you want to talk about somebody, talk about where they made it in life.
We know Black Americans are from Africa but we still call them Black Americans because that is where their identity was molded to life. Zinedine Zidane is from Africa but we will always remember him as someone from France.
Finally before I leave y'all, I am from Enugu but that man who sang ije enu , I'll oyi, igede in the person of Celestine Ukwu of blessed memory will always be an anambra man despite the fact that his origin is Enugu. Yes you heard me right; he is from Enugu but every bit of him is Anambra, he grew up there ,sang in their dialect.
You don't see Enugu, Abia,Imo and Ebonyi doing all this supremacy stuff. It is only Anambra.
Go and check the people pushing drugs, virtually all of 'em are from Anambra but because they are drug pushers you guys won't claim them no more. it is just so pathetic my brothers... just so...huh what is there to say again. undecided
[/s]
Re: Obiagu Boys Gatecrashed Phynofest In Enugu (photos) by moghulis: 2:14pm On Nov 21, 2016
chinology:
If you like write from here to Jericho, Phyno is from Anambra and was made, bred and groomed in Anambra. If that is too hard for you to grasp then I can't help you. All you I.diots do is to keep eating okpa and stuff your brains that you don't amount to anything but will be fast to claim another person's product. Bunch of inferiority complex inflicted people.

All of a sudden you want to claim Phyno, why didn't you claim Chidimma too or any of your imaginary drug pushers. Hopeless people..

[s][/s]

This useless old man you don show again
Na your mama breed Phyno abi
if e pain you go and die
when he sang connect it was in Enugu where he was made.
inferiority complex mofocheesy

3 Likes

Re: Obiagu Boys Gatecrashed Phynofest In Enugu (photos) by chinology: 2:21pm On Nov 21, 2016
Worthless bastard, Phyno is not a wawa man, drink gutter water but it is the truth. LOL!

Phyno was bred, groom and nurtured in Anambra by Anambra parents. Kill yourself if you can't take this simple truth. cheesy

It is only inferior people that claim superior people from other states to massage their ego. Bunch of useless people..

[s]
moghulis:

This useless old man you don show again
Na your nama breed Phyno abi
if e pain you go and die
when he sang connect it was in Enugu where he was made.
inferiority complex mofocheesy
[/s]
Re: Obiagu Boys Gatecrashed Phynofest In Enugu (photos) by SoNature(m): 2:27pm On Nov 21, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Can you prove that you are right and I'm wrong in regards to the usage of do not and does not? I'm waiting..

I don't want to get into your fights, but I'm here to tell you that grammar has rules, and that guy was very right.

Learn: In English, plural tenses go with plural verbs and so is the singular.

Eg, for Plural: People that matter NOT people that matters.

Notice that people and matter are plural noun and plural verb respectively.

Eg, for singular: a dog that scares life out of me NOT dog that scare life out of me.

Notice that dog and scares are singular noun and singular verbs respectively.

Hope that helps...

I'm tired and can't type more than this...

PS: Hapu nu nzuzu a na Nairaland, o gaghi enyere anyi bu ndigbo aka...

Udo diri gi....

#Peace
Re: Obiagu Boys Gatecrashed Phynofest In Enugu (photos) by SycophanticGoat: 2:31pm On Nov 21, 2016
SoNature:

I don't want to get into your fights, but I'm here to tell you that grammar has rules, and that guy was very right.

Learn: In English, plural tenses go with plural verbs and so is the singular.

Eg, for Plural: People that matter NOT people that matters.

Notice that people and matter are plural noun and plural verb respectively.

Eg, for singular: a dog that scares life out of me NOT dog that scare life out of me.

Notice that dog and scares are singular noun and singular verbs respectively.

Hope that helps...

I'm tired and can't type more than this...

PS: Hapu nu nzuzu a na Nairaland, o gaghi enyere anyi bu ndigbo aka...

Udo diri gi....

#Peace

Dalu nwanne.. Will be pretty helpful when I'm studying for IELTS..

1 Like

Re: Obiagu Boys Gatecrashed Phynofest In Enugu (photos) by SycophanticGoat: 2:36pm On Nov 21, 2016
cutestcee:

Can you stop being stupid for once?
Your type is the reason Igbos are not moving forward!

Try learn from other tribes, or other countries too

I don't count foolish people as Igbos.. You'd be doing yourself a greater good when you do same..

Those guys are hopelessly not redeemable..

1 Like

Re: Obiagu Boys Gatecrashed Phynofest In Enugu (photos) by Preciousseed(m): 2:40pm On Nov 21, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

I'm an Anambrarian but I must confess, this is the most senseless and useless comment I've ever seen in my life. Was phyno bred in Anambra? Did he school in Anambra? Did he grow up in Anambra? Did Anambra help groom his career or was it Enugu that did that? I wouldn't mind if Any Igbo state claims any Anambrarian because in all, we're supposed to be one not act like foolish cats and rats. My Igbo people seems to be the most divided set of people in Nigeria tho. SmH..
Indeed we the Igbo's are too divided. You can imagine what is happening because of a musician. A whole Anambra and closest Enugu dragging ownership of an IGBO person. The same problem still hunting us. There is no unity in Igbo land. I pray God helps us!

1 Like

Re: Obiagu Boys Gatecrashed Phynofest In Enugu (photos) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 2:41pm On Nov 21, 2016
Kosy79:
I'm good. Thanks

U are a hottie!.. proudly asa nwa igbo
Re: Obiagu Boys Gatecrashed Phynofest In Enugu (photos) by moghulis: 3:00pm On Nov 21, 2016
chinology:
Worthless bastard, Phyno is not a wawa man, drink gutter water but it is the truth. LOL!

Phyno was bred, groom and nurtured in Anambra by Anambra parents. Kill yourself if you can't take this simple truth. cheesy

It is only inferior people that claim superior people from other states to massage their ego. Bunch of useless people..

[s][/s]

pained b1tch ass nigga
it's me and you morafuckercheesy
If you meet Phyno go and tell him what you think about his origin, that's if you can ever meet him in your miserable life
You will be here on nairaland your children will grow, you will still be here they will open accounts here on nairaland and you and them will be exchanging words.grin
Hopeless inferior fellowcheesy

1 Like

Re: Obiagu Boys Gatecrashed Phynofest In Enugu (photos) by toyinid78: 3:06pm On Nov 21, 2016
nuelzy:
its not dia own...its ours...nah Anambra product abeg....
wat if he was struggling in d industry ? Wud u say his ur own? Der are thousand of people who av gift in ur state help some
Re: Obiagu Boys Gatecrashed Phynofest In Enugu (photos) by chinology: 3:07pm On Nov 21, 2016
Pained inferior wawa dunce. Instead of you to go and nurture your fellow wawa ori okpa to become like Anambra born Phyno and other Anambra stars rather you are here feeling inferior. cheesy

I have met Phyno personally countless times as well as Flavor because they are both my brothers. Worthless pathetic dunce..

[s]
moghulis:

pained b1tch ass nigga
it's me and you morafuckercheesy
If you meet Phyno go and tell him what you think about his origin, that's if you can ever meet him in your miserable life
You be here on nairaland your children will grow, open accounts here in nairaland and you and them will be exchanging words.grin
Hopeless fellow.
[/s]
Re: Obiagu Boys Gatecrashed Phynofest In Enugu (photos) by moghulis: 3:11pm On Nov 21, 2016
chinology:
Pained inferior wawa dunce. Instead of you to go and nurture your fellow wawa ori okpa to become like Anambra born Phyno and other Anambra stars rather you are here feeling inferior. cheesy

I have met Phyno countless times as well as Flavor because they are both my brothers. Worthless dunce..

[s][/s]

You met them in your dreamscheesy
perhaps you can do a better job by rescuing your brothers who are rotting away in Singapore, Malaysia for drug trafficking
muturu banzacheesy

1 Like

Re: Obiagu Boys Gatecrashed Phynofest In Enugu (photos) by chinology: 3:18pm On Nov 21, 2016
Worthless bastard, that is the same reason I don't want you to claim Phyno and others, go and claim those your brothers in jails in Singapore and Malaysia. Hopeless bunch of inferior people. All you ori okpa does is to lie idle and wait for success story and you animals will jump at it. Worthless people who cannot boast of a single star. Banza there.. cool

[s]
moghulis:

You met them in your dreamscheesy
perhaps you can do a better job by rescuing your brothers who are rotting away in Singapore, Malaysia for drug trafficking
muturu banzacheesy
[/s]
Re: Obiagu Boys Gatecrashed Phynofest In Enugu (photos) by OGAOGA(m): 3:42pm On Nov 21, 2016
mackmanuel:
No be ndi igbo? undecided
Na their hard earn #200 u wan chop
Chai cheesy
Re: Obiagu Boys Gatecrashed Phynofest In Enugu (photos) by moghulis: 3:48pm On Nov 21, 2016
chinology:
Worthless bastard, that is the same reason I don't want you to claim Phyno and others, go and claim those your brothers in jails in Singapore and Malaysia. Hopeless bunch of inferior people. All you ori okpa does is to lie idle and wait for success story and you animals will jump at it. Worthless people who cannot boast of a single star. Banza there.. cool

[s][/s]

Aged mumu we don't do ritual like you lotscheesy
We welcome people wif open arms and we have the enabling environment. Phyno might have perished if he were staying in Anambra were you loudmouths reside.
Go figure why others say Enugu is lovely. The friendliness alone is second to none.
Anu mpama give me the list of all the Igbo musicians and you will see that half of them made it from the coal city.
The other day an anambra woman was caught burying charm in another's compound; and at her home a goat was found weeping like a human. We know where okija shrine is located.
We know of the cabal in upper iweka where chalks(fake drugs) are produced and given to people.

Go and read omenuko. it was still you people who betrayed your brothers and sold them off as slaves to the whiteman, bunch of hopeless backstabbers.

Re: Obiagu Boys Gatecrashed Phynofest In Enugu (photos) by chinology: 3:57pm On Nov 21, 2016
Shut up you are only reveling on your illiteracy of which your useless state is known for. Enugu state people are the least mentally developed people in the SE. Check WAEC, NECO, JAMB, Unity school Anambra leads in all of these while Enugu state is always last. Enugu only produces ori okpa dunces. If Phyno was born by Enugu state indigene he would have ended up as an okada man.

Wawa people are worthlessly useless no wonder they go about claiming other people from other states particularly Anambra. Nobody stays in Enugu except for bunch of poorly paid civil servants. Do you wonder why they say that eog adiro n enugu? It is because the town is a hopeless place for youngsters. All you people do that hopeless town is to eat okpa and coke day in, day out.

Bunch of worthlessly hopeless people that does not add any value to the Igbo race..

[s]
moghulis:

Aged mumu we don't do ritual like you lotscheesy
We welcome people wif open arms and we have the enabling environment. Phyno might have perished if he were staying in Anambra were you loudmouths reside.Go figure why others say Enugu is lovely. The friendliness alone is second to none.
Anu mpama give me the list of all the Igbo musicians and you will see that half of them made it from the coal city.
The other day an anambra woman was caught burying charm in another's compound; and at her home a goat was found weeping like a human. We know where okija shrine is located.
Go and read omenuko. it was still you people who betrayed your brothers and sold them off as slaves to the whiteman, bunch of hopeless backstabbers.
[/s]

See how herdsmen have turned you lots to suya. Hopeless worthless people.

Re: Obiagu Boys Gatecrashed Phynofest In Enugu (photos) by chinology: 4:02pm On Nov 21, 2016
This is how we roll in Anambra, we produce stars. While you dunces are good at eating okpa and wasting your lives away..

Lemme start with the first president of Nigeria..Anambra born Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe.

Re: Obiagu Boys Gatecrashed Phynofest In Enugu (photos) by chinology: 4:06pm On Nov 21, 2016
Another Anambra born..first executive vice president of Nigeria.. Dr. Alex Ekwueme.. cheesy

Re: Obiagu Boys Gatecrashed Phynofest In Enugu (photos) by chinology: 4:08pm On Nov 21, 2016
First African to graduate from Oxford university and first Nigerian to enroll in the Nigerian Army..Dim Chukwuemeka Ojukwu!

Re: Obiagu Boys Gatecrashed Phynofest In Enugu (photos) by moghulis: 4:09pm On Nov 21, 2016
chinology:
Shut up you are only reveling on your illiteracy of which your useless state is known for. Enugu state people are the least mentally developed people in the SE. Check WAEC, NECO, JAMB, Unity school Anambra leads in all of these while Enugu state is always last. Enugu only produces ori okpa dunces. If Phyno was born by Enugu state indigene he would have ended up as an okada man.

Wawa people are worthlessly useless no wonder they go about claiming other people from other states particularly Anambra. Nobody stays in Enugu except for bunch of poorly paid civil servants. Do you wonder why they say that eog adiro n enugu? It is because the town is a hopeless place for youngsters. All you people do that hopeless town is to eat okpa and coke day in, day out.

Bunch of worthlessly hopeless people that does not add any value to the Igbo race..

[s][/s]

lol...
you can say that again. Enugu is for youngsters at least it is somefn positive.
I rather live where I will be seeing young people than live where you have old people who have killed a lot of people.
I rather live in a place where I know my brother will not cut off my head for blood money
I rather live among people who don't discriminate.
Loudmouth worry about una erosion ravaged statecheesy

1 Like

Re: Obiagu Boys Gatecrashed Phynofest In Enugu (photos) by chinology: 4:09pm On Nov 21, 2016
The first Senate President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria..Dr. Nwafor Orizu. cheesy

Re: Obiagu Boys Gatecrashed Phynofest In Enugu (photos) by chinology: 4:11pm On Nov 21, 2016
Enugu state is for illiterates and poorly paid inconsequential civil servants. Enugu state people are regarded as inferior people. Check the people I posted up there and tell me if your hopeless state has been able to produce 1/10th of it. Hopeless people, you want to claim our success. Bunch of illiterates.. cheesy

[s]
moghulis:
lol...
you can say that again. Enugu is for youngsters at least it is somefn positive.
I rather live where I will be seeing young people than live where you have old people who have killed a lot of people.
I rather live in a place where I know my brother will not cut off my head for blood money
I rather live among people who don't discrimate.
Loudmouth worry about una erosion ravaged statecheesy
[/s]
Re: Obiagu Boys Gatecrashed Phynofest In Enugu (photos) by chinology: 4:13pm On Nov 21, 2016
Anambra is home of stars. The best and brightest are usually from Anambra, go figure.. cheesy

Re: Obiagu Boys Gatecrashed Phynofest In Enugu (photos) by chinology: 4:14pm On Nov 21, 2016
Omambala boiz..we are unbeatable.. cheesy

Re: Obiagu Boys Gatecrashed Phynofest In Enugu (photos) by sweetchii: 4:15pm On Nov 21, 2016
nuelzy:
....ka gini mezie... he is from Anambra...period!!!
And so? What do u stand to gain?.
Re: Obiagu Boys Gatecrashed Phynofest In Enugu (photos) by chinology: 4:16pm On Nov 21, 2016
Dr. Chike Obi, first professor of mathematics in Nigeria.. cool

Re: Obiagu Boys Gatecrashed Phynofest In Enugu (photos) by chinology: 4:18pm On Nov 21, 2016
The father of the modern African literature- Chinua Achebe. While you lots are busy eating okpa, we are trailbrazing in all fields.. cheesy

Re: Obiagu Boys Gatecrashed Phynofest In Enugu (photos) by moghulis: 4:22pm On Nov 21, 2016
chinology:
This is how we roll in Anambra, we produce stars. While you dunces are good at eating okpa and wasting your lives away..

Lemme start with the first president of Nigeria..Anambra born Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe.

lol don't get emotional old papacheesy
we are still talking about Phyno
You see why I call you guys loudmouths cheesy
You produce stars but I think the darkness in you people have started to cloud the stars.grin
I think you shd remember that the thread is about phynofest
So please don't get spasm over somefn that is not worth it.

1 Like

Re: Obiagu Boys Gatecrashed Phynofest In Enugu (photos) by chinology: 4:22pm On Nov 21, 2016
Here is Anambra born emoney and Kcee his brother. We produce stars in Anambra... cheesy

Re: Obiagu Boys Gatecrashed Phynofest In Enugu (photos) by chinology: 4:24pm On Nov 21, 2016
Hopeless illiterate, I am here to school you that we produce the best of the best. GOD did it for us, so stop being envious..LOL

Ori okpa, no wonder you are worthless and useless like your fellow brothers who can dare to succeed. All you people do is to sit and wait for success story then you lazy bunch of people will jump out.

[s]
moghulis:
lol don't get emotional old papacheesy
we are still talking about Phyno
You see why I call you guys loudmouths cheesy
You produce stars but I think the darkness in you people have started to cloud the stars.grin
I think you she remember that the thread is about phynofest
So please don't get spasm over somefn that is not worth it.
[/s]
Re: Obiagu Boys Gatecrashed Phynofest In Enugu (photos) by chinology: 4:27pm On Nov 21, 2016
We don't settle for ordinary okpa like you lazy people, below is how we roll..E-money here.. cheesy

Re: Obiagu Boys Gatecrashed Phynofest In Enugu (photos) by moghulis: 4:28pm On Nov 21, 2016
chinology:
The father of the modern African literature- Chinua Achebe. While you lots are busy eating okpa, we are trailbrazing in all fields.. cheesy

lolz when you are done posting the pics you tell me.
*Grabs a tin of soda and popcorn*cheesy

This will be interesting.grin
And please don't forget to add your own achievementgrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Corper Chinko Ekun At NYSC Orientation Camp, Lagos (PHOTOS) / BET Awards Made Tiwa Savage & Mafikizolo Perform For Technicians & Passersby / Yvonne Jegede Shares Maternity, Baby Bump Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.