Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

"Paralysed Stay-At-Home Husband Impregnates A Disabled Girl On His Street" - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "Paralysed Stay-At-Home Husband Impregnates A Disabled Girl On His Street" (35052 Views)

Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics / "Some Call It Incest, We Call It Fate" - Man Who Impregnates His Sister Says / Yoruba Actress' Husband Impregnates Another Woman - TribuneOnlineng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Paralysed Stay-At-Home Husband Impregnates A Disabled Girl On His Street" by Naijaboiy1: 10:53am On Nov 21, 2016
grin
Re: "Paralysed Stay-At-Home Husband Impregnates A Disabled Girl On His Street" by Timoleon(m): 10:53am On Nov 21, 2016
Re: "Paralysed Stay-At-Home Husband Impregnates A Disabled Girl On His Street" by YeyeGirl(f): 10:55am On Nov 21, 2016
D man na armpit.. Goat armpit.. Even Goat armpit sef smooth pass him brain... Jus Negodu!!! angry
Re: "Paralysed Stay-At-Home Husband Impregnates A Disabled Girl On His Street" by EfaLebo(m): 10:56am On Nov 21, 2016
Aminat508:
Men sef!! They can do anything doable angry
I am sure the paralyzed girl worked to his house since she is nt crippled.
Re: "Paralysed Stay-At-Home Husband Impregnates A Disabled Girl On His Street" by EfaLebo(m): 10:58am On Nov 21, 2016
YeyeGirl:
D man na armpit.. Goat armpit.. Even Goat armpit sef smooth pass him brain... Jus Negodu!!! angry
While the girl brain be like greater. You know if na she molest the man?
Re: "Paralysed Stay-At-Home Husband Impregnates A Disabled Girl On His Street" by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 21, 2016
Smh anybody will just make up a lame ass story just to draw views to their blog sites, if uou want to do amebo then do it till the very end,mention names,addresses and if possible post pictures.gerrahia with this cheap asss attempt

1 Like

Re: "Paralysed Stay-At-Home Husband Impregnates A Disabled Girl On His Street" by Pylony(m): 11:01am On Nov 21, 2016
Chaiiiii this Paralysed stay at home man may be paralysed but his *dick* is not.
Re: "Paralysed Stay-At-Home Husband Impregnates A Disabled Girl On His Street" by usquare250(m): 11:01am On Nov 21, 2016
GoggleB:
What kind of disability does the girl have??
Is she blind, deaf, dumb or lame couz I don't understand..
How was he able to walk to the street and toast a disabled girl when he is actually a stay at home paralyzed man..
....... same question I had wanted to ask? stay at home! disabled girl!. how?
Re: "Paralysed Stay-At-Home Husband Impregnates A Disabled Girl On His Street" by Pylony(m): 11:02am On Nov 21, 2016
Aminat508:
Men sef!! They can do anything doable angry
lol...c'mon not every man is paralysed na
Re: "Paralysed Stay-At-Home Husband Impregnates A Disabled Girl On His Street" by Pylony(m): 11:04am On Nov 21, 2016
YeyeGirl:
lol.. Am only laughing at your Nick name.
Re: "Paralysed Stay-At-Home Husband Impregnates A Disabled Girl On His Street" by stefanweeks: 11:05am On Nov 21, 2016
No be lie

There is ability in disability

shocked grin

1 Like

Re: "Paralysed Stay-At-Home Husband Impregnates A Disabled Girl On His Street" by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 21, 2016
How does a paralyzed man impregnate a woman?

1 Like

Re: "Paralysed Stay-At-Home Husband Impregnates A Disabled Girl On His Street" by sanpipita(m): 11:07am On Nov 21, 2016
I doubt the girl is disabled, she might be a normal girl who took sympathy to the man's loneliness and decided to help him quench his thirst, the man might have been sexually frustrated he had to go out, people should know paralysis doesnt stop people from being sexually active.
Re: "Paralysed Stay-At-Home Husband Impregnates A Disabled Girl On His Street" by victorazy(m): 11:09am On Nov 21, 2016
carammel:
That makes it easy for the wife,leave him and the pregnant girl, he should take care of her and himself since he's fit enough.

I imagine what such man would do if he was physically fit.

Easy?
How did u know the man was born lame and jobless yet the woman (nigerian woman) got married to him.

Do you know who the man was and how he must have brought the woman up?

How do u know the woman is not cheating on the man which instigated the urgly act?

If the woman leave the man dose it change anything, where will she go? Who will wan to marry second hand wife, ur brother?

1 Like

Re: "Paralysed Stay-At-Home Husband Impregnates A Disabled Girl On His Street" by sanpipita(m): 11:10am On Nov 21, 2016
kaeforum:
How does a paralyzed man impregnate a woman?

They do, never underrate potency of a man no matter what, even an 80 year old man can impregnate a girl.
Re: "Paralysed Stay-At-Home Husband Impregnates A Disabled Girl On His Street" by streetzdreamz(m): 11:11am On Nov 21, 2016
Onegai:

Lai lai. No-one wants an extra mouth to feed in these times, especially a mouth attached to medical bills and requiring 24 hour care. His family and friends will descend on her with all the Pastors and Imams in this Nigeria, armed with enough Emotional Blackmail so that she forgives and keeps him with her. By the time they are done with her, they will have her crying and pleading for him to forgive her for neglecting him, which is why he cheated. They will convince her that it is the will of God, that to send him out is to condemn her and her kids to an awful life and hellfire. All to avoid having her pass the buck to them.That's the Nigerian way wink
lols, you are right, but as for me I would never ever allow any female close to me go through this, ama rain hell on any pastor/imam/family member saying gibberish!!! no woman should go through this, cater for a bed ridden husband, kids,family at large, and the douche still had to impregnate another lady, that is so inhuman and ungrateful, his sorry ass should be dumped and made to face the consequences of his actions, atleast he fit enough to cheat.

2 Likes

Re: "Paralysed Stay-At-Home Husband Impregnates A Disabled Girl On His Street" by sanpipita(m): 11:13am On Nov 21, 2016
victorazy:

Easy?
How did u know the man was born lame and jobless yet the woman (nigerian woman) got married to him.

How do u know the woman is not cheating on the man which instigated the urgly act?

If the woman leave the man dose it change anything, where will she go? Who will wan to marry second hand wife, ur brother?

People should try take it easy, if this guy was sexually frustrated then cant be entirely his fault, that he is paralysed doesnt mean he cant have needs, full story of all this might surprised people who are already condemning him
Re: "Paralysed Stay-At-Home Husband Impregnates A Disabled Girl On His Street" by alaskido(m): 11:13am On Nov 21, 2016
There more to this story that meets the eye. The truth is yet to be told. How can somebody who is paralysed can move to the street to meet another disabled girl and have her impregnated. How did he move his waist because paralysis affects legs, hands and waist. Make una tell us how the man do am? Some paralysis Mr John will be completely dead.
Re: "Paralysed Stay-At-Home Husband Impregnates A Disabled Girl On His Street" by olowobaba10: 11:15am On Nov 21, 2016
WHERE DID THIS INCIDENT HAPPEN AND WHAT IS THE PROOF OF THE STORY , MANY FAKE STORIES ARE FLYING ON SOCIAL MEDIA THESE DAYS , FACEBOOK IS THE WORST !

Re: "Paralysed Stay-At-Home Husband Impregnates A Disabled Girl On His Street" by alaskido(m): 11:16am On Nov 21, 2016
thorpido:
He had all the time so he got bored I guess.
The poor woman has just been relieved of catering for a paralyzed man.She has her kids to face.

You know like the saying goes, an idle mind is the devils workshop. Konji is a bastard.
Re: "Paralysed Stay-At-Home Husband Impregnates A Disabled Girl On His Street" by alaskido(m): 11:17am On Nov 21, 2016
carammel:
That makes it easy for the wife,leave him and the pregnant girl, he should take care of her and himself since he's fit enough.

I imagine what such man would do if he was physically fit.

grin grin grin grin Not what I am thinking. If he is physically fit he will impregnate the entire girls on the street. cheesy cheesy
Re: "Paralysed Stay-At-Home Husband Impregnates A Disabled Girl On His Street" by Pavore9: 11:19am On Nov 21, 2016
sanpipita:

People should try take it easy, if this guy was sexually frustrated then cant be entirely his fault, that he is paralysed doesnt mean he cant have needs, full story of all this might surprised people who are already condemning him

If the story is actually true, who will now be financially responsible for the pregnant girl?

1 Like

Re: "Paralysed Stay-At-Home Husband Impregnates A Disabled Girl On His Street" by victorazy(m): 11:19am On Nov 21, 2016
sanpipita:

My point too!
We know what woman under man's care is capable of talk more of the one taking care of the man.
Re: "Paralysed Stay-At-Home Husband Impregnates A Disabled Girl On His Street" by sanpipita(m): 11:22am On Nov 21, 2016
Pavore9:

If the story is actually true, who will now be financially responsible for the pregnant girl?

I dont know upto the family to sit down and talk things out, thats best to do when issues like this come up, fighting and getting emotional wont solve anything
Re: "Paralysed Stay-At-Home Husband Impregnates A Disabled Girl On His Street" by carammel(f): 11:26am On Nov 21, 2016
victorazy:

Easy?

If you can't marry a divorcee it doesn't mean someone else wouldn't.

The story says the woman takes care of the bills and has stayed with the man despite his physical disability, then the next thing is for the man to pay her back with such act.

Gbosa for all ye advocate of men and philandering ways.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Paralysed Stay-At-Home Husband Impregnates A Disabled Girl On His Street" by Pavore9: 11:28am On Nov 21, 2016
sanpipita:

I dont know upto the family to sit down and talk things out, thats best to do when issues like this come up, fighting and getting emotional wont solve anything

As long as the man and his own side of the family will be responsible for the girl no problem.

3 Likes

Re: "Paralysed Stay-At-Home Husband Impregnates A Disabled Girl On His Street" by sanpipita(m): 11:29am On Nov 21, 2016
alaskido:

grin grin grin grin Not what I am thinking. If he is physically fit he will impregnate the entire girls on the street. cheesy cheesy

If he was physically fit he might be in his office working with less time for women, not justifying his actions but i think he must have been emotionally frustrated.
Re: "Paralysed Stay-At-Home Husband Impregnates A Disabled Girl On His Street" by dangotesmummy: 11:31am On Nov 21, 2016
Throw HIM out to meet his disabled partner. Let them epp themselves. If his phenese is not also paralysed his body should not be paralyzed to work and earn money to take care of himself and disabled partner

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Paralysed Stay-At-Home Husband Impregnates A Disabled Girl On His Street" by dangotesmummy: 11:32am On Nov 21, 2016
sanpipita:

If he was physically fit he might be in his office working with less time for women, not justifying his actions but i think he must have been emotionally frustrated.
so konji no dey respect paralyzed man? grin
Re: "Paralysed Stay-At-Home Husband Impregnates A Disabled Girl On His Street" by dangotesmummy: 11:33am On Nov 21, 2016
carammel:

If you can't marry a divorcee it doesn't mean someone else wouldn't.

The story says the woman takes care of the bills and has stayed with the man despite his physical disability, then the next thing is for the man to pay her back with such act.

Gbosa for all ye advocate of men and philandering ways.
if IT was the other way the man will not think twice before HE throws her out

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Paralysed Stay-At-Home Husband Impregnates A Disabled Girl On His Street" by Lumig: 11:35am On Nov 21, 2016
GoggleB:
What kind of disability does the girl have??
Is she blind, deaf, dumb or lame couz I don't understand..
How was he able to walk to the street and toast a disabled girl when he is actually a stay at home paralyzed man..
Sensible questions, non-gullible persons should ask

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Burnt Money Hidden Inside Laundry Basket By Husband / MIRACLE! After 12 Years Of Barrenness, Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets - Photos / Extortion In The Name Of Aso Ebi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.