Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,417 members, 7,853,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 04:38 AM

Seun, Come And See Witches O - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seun, Come And See Witches O (6790 Views)

Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun / Father Chinenye John Oluoma Witches In Nigeria Presidents, Senators & Governors / Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun, Come And See Witches O by ifenes(m): 5:17pm On Nov 21, 2016
Lennycool:

Yeah sure whatever dude
If not believing in fairy tales makes me close minded then fvck yeah that's what I am.

A good way to back out. Nice try! You are no better than the religious guys. Both sides know so little.

3 Likes

Re: Seun, Come And See Witches O by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 21, 2016
Oh I wanted to avoid this argument but you pushed my hand

ifenes:

You don't fit your label sorry.... And please stop using "We" to what you do not know.
Explain how I don't fit the label. Since you know more about secular humanism than I.

Since you claim to reject things without evidence,I wonder if you asked for evidence when you were told there were 9 Planets in the Solar system. Have you personally seen other Planets?
Well yeah I've seen venus before, its visible in the night sky sometimes even the Greeks and Egyptians noticed it
As for the other planets they are well supported by evidence and most can be seen if I were to buy a simple telescope, or go to an observatory.
Not to mention satellite imagery.
You can't say the planets have no evidence.

You were made aware that modern human who study science,whom you call "Scientists" know only 10%of how the Universe works,which obviously mean they don't know anything. You base your knowledge on these guys?
And you base your knowledge on what?
A bunch of divinity crap.
Written by guys that just pulled facts from there asses.
Scientist provide evidence for the little they know and I would rather accept that than some hookah blowing fake.

You don't even know what God is or what was mis-translated as God. Nature is big and vast and stuff people call Super-natural are misinterpreted. All things are natural.
I've heard your theories before, God is man blah blah blah, while I agree with the aspect of man helping himself, we are not Gods, we are simply more intelligent animals. Absolutely nothing special about us.

Problem is someone like you is as closed minded as a indoctrinated person. You may not be religious but you follow a movement.

I'm very open minded. I will believe anything supported by evidence.Whether it be Santa clause or elves or gnomes or God. Anything.
I just don't see any reason to make any exception to that rule.

2 Likes

Re: Seun, Come And See Witches O by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 21, 2016
Ifeness is by far the most intelligent atheist on NL and lennycoool is a direct contrast. Too dull to even converse intellectually.

That being said whatever beliefs anyone may have can never change reality. Wether or not you believe in the supernatural wouldn't automatically make it nonexistent.

2 Likes

Re: Seun, Come And See Witches O by tintingz(m): 5:47pm On Nov 21, 2016
Omudia:
There is no sense in your comment. Have you seen Allah before? Or prophet Mohammed? Or jinns or angels? But you believe they exist. Have you been to Hannah before? No! What about hell fire? It is foolishly absurd to believe in these things then since your belief is based on sight. You have no business believing in these things.
Are you pained?

What's you business in what I believe in?

I believe in superman, what's your business.
Re: Seun, Come And See Witches O by felixomor: 5:56pm On Nov 21, 2016
Omudia:
Lol...I have given up on that one. He is the most daft atheist in the whole entire world. His IQ is lower than the first digit of a telephone number.

grin
Re: Seun, Come And See Witches O by ifenes(m): 5:57pm On Nov 21, 2016
Lennycool:
Oh I wanted to avoid this argument but you pushed my hand

I am glad you are man enough to challenge your self given label. Lets see how much you know....

Explain how I don't fit the label. Since you know more about secular humanism than I.

You don't talk like one. I do not sense a brilliant mind,sorry

Well yeah I've seen venus before, its visible in the night sky sometimes even the Greeks and Egyptians noticed it
As for the other planets they are well supported by evidence and most can be seen if I were to buy a simple telescope, or go to an observatory.
Not to mention satellite imagery.
You can't say the planets have no evidence.

Seriously you have seen Venus?!! Can you give evidence of that? You are bringing the Egyptians and Greeks into this,the same people who believed in Marmaids. Remember when you argued marmaids cannot exist? But you believe they actually saw planet Venus at night. Can you take a picture and show me please. I want to see what you saw. I have got a telescope.

All you know is theories(like the christians) not practicals.

And you base your knowledge on what?
A bunch of divinity crap.
Written by guys that just pulled facts from there asses.
Scientist provide evidence for the little they know and I would rather accept that than some hookah blowing fake.

Unlike you I actually study my environment,question everything. I know the Human Mind is the essence of his output. I'm sure that is evident enough. I'm into human Psychology and you and I know that you cannot expect stability from an unstable mind. This is all I say,unless you want to disagree with the obvious.

Humans dream and this has nothing to do with chemicals in the brain,but the fact that body is no more obstructing the mind. I do not expect you to know this,or maybe you do...who knows!

I've heard your theories before, God is man blah blah blah, while I agree with the aspect of man helping himself, we are not Gods, we are simply more intelligent animals. Absolutely nothing special about us.

This is why I said your mind isn't at it's best. Normally a brilliant mind will be able to detect hidden metaphors written in any book. If a god is 100% intelligence and humans are only using 10% brain ability,a brilliant mind will know that enhancing the human mind will make it reach the level we could call the God Mind. I feel bad because it feels like I am arguing with a 5 year old.

I'm very open minded. I will believe anything supported by evidence.Whether it be Santa clause or elves or gnomes or God. Anything.
I just don't see any reason to make any exception to that rule.

And you saw Venus with you eyes.....you even claimed the Egyptians did. Like the Christians,you pick and choose.

Do you have evidence Man developed from apes or do you just trust the theory of the white man?

3 Likes

Re: Seun, Come And See Witches O by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 21, 2016
ifenes:

I am glad you are man enough to challenge your self given label. Lets see how much you know....

You don't talk like one. I do not sense a brilliant mind,sorry
Humanism has nothing to do with brilliance, your ignorance on the subject shows.

Seriously you have seen Venus?!! Can you give evidence of that? You are bringing the Egyptians and Greeks into this,the same people who believed in Marmaids. Remember when you argued marmaids cannot exist? But you believe they actually saw planet Venus at night. Can you take a picture and show me please. I want to see what you saw. I have got a telescope.

All you know is theories(like the christians) not practicals.
The Egyptians and Greeks believed in stupid things but did that mean they didn't discover anything worthwhile.
Romans built roads and aqueducts, Greeks built the bedrock of democracy. Yes they observed Venus too. Venus is quite bright on account of it being close to the sun. You should add star gazing on the list of things you need to read up on.

Unlike you I actually study my environment,question everything. I know the Human Mind is the essence of his output. I'm sure that is evident enough. I'm into human Psychology and you and I know that you cannot expect stability from an unstable mind. This is all I say,unless you want to disagree with the obvious.

Humans dream and this has nothing to do with chemicals in the brain,but the fact that body is no more obstructing the mind. I do not expect you to know this,or maybe you do...who knows!
More mumbo jumbo. Without the brain there is no mind.
We are nothing but clusters of atoms.

This is why I said your mind isn't at it's best. Normally a brilliant mind will be able to detect hidden metaphors written in any book. If a god is 100% intelligence and humans are only using 10% brain ability,a brilliant mind will know that enhancing the human mind will make it reach the level we could call the God Mind. I feel bad because it feels like I am arguing with a 5 year old.
God mind?
Well this shows the height of your irreligious delusions, the 10 percent brain fact is a laughable myth, over the course of a day humans use 100℅ of their brain.
Its only that we fully understand just 10%.
All the 10 percent crap is from movies and maybe your divinity books.

And you saw Venus with you eyes.....you even claimed the Egyptians did. Like the Christians,you pick and choose.

Do you have evidence Man developed from apes or do you just trust the theory of the white man?
Racism too?
What else will you bring to the table.
The white man as you say has provided substantial evidence for his claim your divinity chumps have not.
Re: Seun, Come And See Witches O by damogul: 6:40pm On Nov 21, 2016
Watching ifenes and lennycool go back and forth like...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun, Come And See Witches O by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 21, 2016
damogul:
Watching ifenes and lennycool go back and forth like...

grin grin grin grin
You no well oh
Re: Seun, Come And See Witches O by damogul: 6:48pm On Nov 21, 2016
Lennycool:

grin grin grin grin
You no well oh

grin grin grin My brother when two kolo jam the view from a spectators standpoint is very interesting o.

2 Likes

Re: Seun, Come And See Witches O by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 21, 2016
damogul:

grin grin grin My brother when two kolo jam the view from a spectators standpoint is very interesting o.
LMAO
Re: Seun, Come And See Witches O by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 21, 2016
Pained? Why? How? None of my business dear. Just letting you know that is indeed senseless for you to have said that you don't believe in witches simply because you haven't seen one transform before, while at the same time believing in things neither you nor any Muslim in the history of Islam has ever seen. It would have been better if you had said it is against the beliefs of Islam.

Believe in the flying dogs if you so please, no one cares.
tintingz:
Are you pained?

What's you business in what I believe in?

[b[ I believe in superman, what's your business. [/b]
Re: Seun, Come And See Witches O by peacesamuel94(m): 8:09pm On Nov 21, 2016
The reason most atheist will do everything to deny the existence of the supernatural, and desperately reject and kick against proofs and evidences that's points to this fact, even without proper investigation, is because it will definitely put a bold question mark on their atheistic stand, and will initiate the crack that will eventually cause their belief system to crumble.

It will take only very sincere atheists to admit this.

1 Like

Re: Seun, Come And See Witches O by tintingz(m): 8:40pm On Nov 21, 2016
Omudia:
Pained? Why? How? None of my business dear. Just letting you know that is indeed senseless for you to have said that you don't believe in witches simply because you haven't seen one transform before, while at the same time believing in things neither you nor any Muslim in the history of Islam has ever seen. It would have been better if you had said it is against the beliefs of Islam.

Believe in the flying dogs if you so please, no one cares.
Then why do you care now? undecided
Re: Seun, Come And See Witches O by Niflheim(m): 11:17pm On Nov 21, 2016
@OP,

1.The so called psychic, Carmen Harra predicted that Barack Obama will be a one term president!!! Buffalo dung!!!

2.Jean Dixon, another so-called psychic, claimed that there will be a cure for cancer in 1967!!! Fake!!!

3.Another self proclaimed psychic, Judy Hevenly, predicted that there wil be a tsunami in Hawaii in 2012!!! False!!!

4.Baba Vanga, the self proclaimed Bulgarian witch, falsely predicted that 2 teams beginning with the letter "B", will play the finals of the 1994 World Cup!!!

MORAL TO THE STORY: Just because a women claims to be a witch, doesn't lean that she is actually one!!!
Re: Seun, Come And See Witches O by ifenes(m): 12:29am On Nov 22, 2016
Lennycool:

Humanism has nothing to do with brilliance, your ignorance on the subject shows.

Stop bringing Humanism to this debate. It's not like I am advertising a god here. I am only saying the Human Mind is the key to solutions. If your mind isn't brilliant your output will be poor. Note that and don't shift the post. It's clear who is ignorant and less exposed here.

The Egyptians and Greeks believed in stupid things but did that mean they didn't discover anything worthwhile.
Romans built roads and aqueducts, Greeks built the bedrock of democracy. Yes they observed Venus too. Venus is quite bright on account of it being close to the sun. You should add star gazing on the list of things you need to read up on.

What are the stupid things they believed in? You are talking about a civilization that is still a mystery to ours. Today's baby "scientists" stole majority of their knowledge from Egypt and are yet to explain the precise method of how the Pyramids were built.

I should add star gazing to my list? I don't need that.... Well maybe you should show me how you saw Venus in the night "as you claimed" . You only believe in evidence right? so tell me,how did you know the Greeks and Egyptians actually saw Venus from the night sky? But you reject their claim of gods..... double standards.

More mumbo jumbo. Without the brain there is no mind.
We are nothing but clusters of atoms.

How did you escape being a christian? I think being deluded is a Nigerian thing,whether religious or not. Without the brain there is no mind?

The brain is the hardware that the mind uses for its functioning. Someone’s brain may get damaged, but the mind may still continue functioning normally.

In the case of plants, they have no brain, and yet they have a mind. Experiments have shown how they respond to the moods of the gardener and speed up or slow down their growth in response. This illustrates that even plants possess a mind.

This is no debate but re-education of your mind. But I doubt you can learn from me because you are extremely arrogant.

God mind?
Well this shows the height of your irreligious delusions, the 10 percent brain fact is a laughable myth, over the course of a day humans use 100℅ of their brain.
Its only that we fully understand just 10%.
All the 10 percent crap is from movies and maybe your divinity books.

Racism too?
What else will you bring to the table.
The white man as you say has provided substantial evidence for his claim your divinity chumps have not.

Listen I'm not here to trade abusive words with someone I don't know over the internet. However you should simply boycott any post of mine if you are indeed a humanist as you claim you are. I would rather discus with someone on similar mindset. Please ignore my posts next time....we don't vibrate at the same frequency! I only come on nairaland to mingle with Nigerians not to fight them. If I continue with this negative debate,I'm leaning towards the negative

Ignore me and I wish you all the best!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun, Come And See Witches O by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:41am On Nov 22, 2016
@ damogul , felixomor

Lennycool right now

Omg the dude was battered here cry cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun, Come And See Witches O by Nobody: 2:22am On Nov 22, 2016
So because an old woman poured hot palm oil on herself witches now exist. Aite okay
Re: Seun, Come And See Witches O by Nobody: 2:26am On Nov 22, 2016
peacesamuel94:
The reason most atheist will do everything to deny the existence of the supernatural, and desperately reject and kick against proofs and evidences that's points to this fact, even without proper investigation, is because it will definitely put a bold question mark on their atheistic stand, and will initiate the crack that will eventually cause their belief system to crumble.

It will take only very sincere atheists to admit this.

Thank you for speaking for all atheists. You really know what we're all thinking deep down.
Re: Seun, Come And See Witches O by felixomor: 2:33am On Nov 22, 2016
Niflheim:
@OP,

1.The so called psychic, Carmen Harra predicted that Barack Obama will be a one term president!!! Buffalo dung!!!

2.Jean Dixon, another so-called psychic, claimed that there will be a cure for cancer in 1967!!! Fake!!!

3.Another self proclaimed psychic, Judy Hevenly, predicted that there wil be a tsunami in Hawaii in 2012!!! False!!!

4.Baba Vanga, the self proclaimed Bulgarian witch, falsely predicted that 2 teams beginning with the letter "B", will play the finals of the 1994 World Cup!!!

MORAL TO THE STORY: Just because a women claims to be a witch, doesn't lean that she is actually one!!!

Just as the failure of one match prediction cannot be used to rule out the existence of the supernatural.
Yeah.
Re: Seun, Come And See Witches O by felixomor: 2:47am On Nov 22, 2016
Hehehe,
grin

Its like Seun is yet to appear on this thread.
Well, maybe he is still setting up an investigation unit.

grin
Re: Seun, Come And See Witches O by JackBizzle: 3:37am On Nov 22, 2016
This thread is evidence to the ignorance, brainwashing and heightened cognitive dissonance suffered by some christians or religious people who can't deal with the fact that people do not believe what they believe in.

Television has been with us for more than 3 centuries. Any witch or wizard should demonstrate his/her craft on live TV. We are still waiting.

Well, I'm happy that Seun avoided this thread. The lazy christian clowns (KingEbukasblog, felixomor, peacesamuel94, ashjay01, damogul) found a ridiculous story and want to push the burden of proof towards the atheists. PLEASE, DID YOU VERIFY THE STORY BEFORE SAYING THAT ATHEISTS SHOULD PROVE IT WRONG? HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT THE WITCH STORY IS TRUE OR DO YOU JUST PUSH ANY STORY ONLINE THAT SUPPORTS YOUR BIAS? Some people just don't realise how silly their comments are.

1 Like

Re: Seun, Come And See Witches O by felixomor: 4:29am On Nov 22, 2016
JackBizzle:
This thread is evidence to the ignorance, brainwashing and heightened cognitive dissonance suffered by some christians or religious people who can't deal with the fact that people do not believe what they believe in.

Television has been with us for more than 3 centuries. Any witch or wizard should demonstrate his/her craft on live TV. We are still waiting.

Well, I'm happy that Seun avoided this thread. The lazy christian clowns (KingEbukasblog, felixomor, peacesamuel94, ashjay01, damogul) found a ridiculous story and want to push the burden of proof towards the atheists. PLEASE, DID YOU VERIFY THE STORY BEFORE SAYING THAT ATHEISTS SHOULD PROVE IT WRONG? HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT THE WITCH STORY IS TRUE OR DO YOU JUST PUSH ANY STORY ONLINE THAT SUPPORTS YOUR BIAS? Some people just don't realise how silly their comments are.

Please define the word "verification"?

Just say, u dont have anything meaningful to say.
Ignoramus.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun, Come And See Witches O by JackBizzle: 5:10am On Nov 22, 2016
felixomor:

Please define the word "verification"?

Just say, u dont have anything meaningful to say.
Ignoramus.

Said the man afraid of witchcraft. Do you also believe in unicorns?
Re: Seun, Come And See Witches O by felixomor: 5:12am On Nov 22, 2016
JackBizzle:

Said the man afraid of witchcraft. Do you also believe in unicorns?

I thought u were going to elaborate on your "verify" brouhaha.

But I can see u still dont have anything meaningful to say.

Please shift!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun, Come And See Witches O by JackBizzle: 5:15am On Nov 22, 2016
felixomor:

I thought u were going to elaborate on your "verify" brouhaha.

But I can see u still dont have anything meaningful to say.

Please shift!

I am not responsible for your lack of understanding. If you don't know what it means to verify- visit a dictionary or google it.

#Clowns that don't verify stories and just post whatever suits their beliefs.
Re: Seun, Come And See Witches O by felixomor: 5:46am On Nov 22, 2016
JackBizzle:

I am not responsible for your lack of understanding. If you don't know what it means to verify- visit a dictionary or google it.

Please i hope u have verified u have a brain too?

Please get a surgical blade and a mirror to do so.

Good luck, Mr. Verifier

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun, Come And See Witches O by JackBizzle: 5:58am On Nov 22, 2016
felixomor:

Please i hope u have verified u have a brain too?

Please get a surgical blade and a mirror to do so.

Good luck, Mr. Verifier

1 Like

Re: Seun, Come And See Witches O by damogul: 6:19am On Nov 22, 2016
JackBizzle:

Have you ever bothered to ask Seun to verify the other claims made against Christianity before pushing them to the front page?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun, Come And See Witches O by damogul: 6:22am On Nov 22, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
@ damogul , felixomor
Lennycool right now
Omg the dude was battered here cry cry

Ifenes showed him to baba God and then power slammed him into a boiling volcano.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun, Come And See Witches O by peacesamuel94(m): 6:43am On Nov 22, 2016
[quote author=JackBizzle post=51253560]This thread is evidence to the ignorance, brainwashing and heightened cognitive dissonance suffered by some christians or religious people who can't deal with the fact that people do not believe what they believe in.

The story is not the only reason theists believe that witches exist,

Someone gave a straight and confident reply that witches do not exist, So I asked him to give evidence to prove this to be true, and you are calling Christians lazy?
Is the burden of proof meant for Christians to bear alone?

Some christians on this forum have tried providing proofs for the existence of the supernatural, which includes the article above, instead of you to conduct your personal research on it, You label them as mere fiction.

If you are so sure that these things don't exist then there must be some convincing evidences that point to that fact.

If you mock Christians for believing things without strong evidence, then it means you have strong evidence backing your disbelief,
and that's what Christians are asking atheist and those that claim not to believe in the supernatural to give.

1 Like

Re: Seun, Come And See Witches O by peacesamuel94(m): 6:45am On Nov 22, 2016
[quote author=LightandDarkness post=51253267]

Thank you for speaking for all atheists. You really know what we're all thinking deep down.

*most atheists*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Tragedy Of Stealing By Dr.d.k.olukoya. G.O. MFM Worldwide / Is Cunnilingus Between Husband And Wife A Sin? / Three Arguments Atheists Hate Most

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.