Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,376 members, 7,853,675 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:24 PM

Seun, Come And See Witches O - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seun, Come And See Witches O (6781 Views)

Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun / Father Chinenye John Oluoma Witches In Nigeria Presidents, Senators & Governors / Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun, Come And See Witches O by Nobody: 6:47am On Nov 22, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
@ damogul , felixomor

Lennycool right now

Omg the dude was battered here cry cry
How?
undecided
Re: Seun, Come And See Witches O by JackBizzle: 7:24am On Nov 22, 2016
damogul:

Have you ever bothered to ask Seun to verify the other claims made against Christianity before pushing them to the front page?

I have seen the evidence for anti-christian arguments.

For instance, anytime I want to prove that the bible is ridiculous, I simply ask a christian to explain the book of revelations.

Not one christian understands the book. grin grin

Or I ask if the christian believes in unicorns, giants, witches and ghost because they are all in the bible.

3 Likes

Re: Seun, Come And See Witches O by JackBizzle: 7:28am On Nov 22, 2016
peacesamuel94:

"I do not know how to quote properly"

The starting point of disbelief is a lack of evidence.

It is logical and sensible to disbelieve when no evidence is presented.

I will change my mind on the supernatural the day I see evidence.

How many years have we had cameras? Why dont these witches perform on camera or on stage?

When a pastor or a witch grows back an amputated arm, I will start believing.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun, Come And See Witches O by damogul: 7:30am On Nov 22, 2016
JackBizzle:

I have seen the evidence for anti-christian arguments.

For instance, anytime I want to prove that the bible is ridiculous, I simply ask a christian to explain the book of revelations.

Not one christian understands the book. grin grin

Or I ask if the christian believes in unicorns, giants, witches and ghost because they are all in the bible.

Its just too early in the morning for me to put you in your place so i will give you a free pass. Perhaps after my cup of coffee i will do just that.

Gibberish isnt intelligence.
Re: Seun, Come And See Witches O by JackBizzle: 7:32am On Nov 22, 2016
damogul:

Its just too early in the morning for me to put you in your place so i will give you a free pass. Perhaps after my cup of coffee i will do just that.

Gibberish isnt intelligence.

Believing in witches is intelligence abi?

You no get liver to face me.

1 Like

Re: Seun, Come And See Witches O by damogul: 7:35am On Nov 22, 2016
JackBizzle:

Go ask ceoMYN who goes about warning Atheists to run from engaging me "For their own good". Dude getting me riled up wouldnt end well for you. I think and execute better after my daily cup of java. Men do not talk like boys.
Re: Seun, Come And See Witches O by dblackninja: 7:55am On Nov 22, 2016
What a thread! Everyone proving and disproving cheesy

Maybe it's time to bring out time once more for Nairaland. I have skipped my medicine for too long...#laughter
Re: Seun, Come And See Witches O by ashjay001(m): 8:03am On Nov 22, 2016
The same scientists, that strutted out 'evolution', backtracked and presented 'abiogenesis'.

They claimed, 9planets around d Sun, now dey declaring several more.

The more access to info humans obtain d more we realise d sh-t, scientists have been dishing out from time immemorial!

Fine, they do get some right, that doesnt take anytin away from d ones dey got wrong! And, that was after several manhours sceintific research.

Lennycool, if u actually had any sense, u would av kept shut and stop flaunting ur ignorance!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun, Come And See Witches O by ashjay001(m): 8:06am On Nov 22, 2016
JackBizzle:

Intelligence is knowing when to leave well enough alone.
Re: Seun, Come And See Witches O by dblackninja: 8:09am On Nov 22, 2016
An article with over 1,000 words, yet they failed to provide any substantial proof for their [ridiculous] claim.
The [amateur] reporter was regurgitating the same thing over and over to fool who? Heck that post contained only 4 sentences repeated over & over sad

Abeg ashjay001 were the witches at undecided

1 Like

Re: Seun, Come And See Witches O by JackBizzle: 8:10am On Nov 22, 2016
ashjay001:

Intelligence is knowing when to leave well enough alone.

undecided

Did your village witch give you such insight? grin grin
Re: Seun, Come And See Witches O by JackBizzle: 8:11am On Nov 22, 2016
damogul:
[/b]

Go ask ceoMYN who goes about warning Atheists to run from engaging me "For their own good". Dude getting me riled up wouldnt end well for you. I think and execute better after my daily cup of java. Men do not talk like boys.

undecided

You must really think highly of yourself.

Pride cometh before a fall.

2 Likes

Re: Seun, Come And See Witches O by ashjay001(m): 8:14am On Nov 22, 2016
JackBizzle:

undecided

Did your village witch give you such insight? grin grin

I came to realise, during my short life, that even ur 'gods'(scientists) dont have all d ans! And, some of d ans dey actually give, end up being trash!

So, instead of sprouting nonsensicals, I keep shut n watch, hopefully, before my time runs out, i'll get ans!
Re: Seun, Come And See Witches O by ashjay001(m): 8:18am On Nov 22, 2016
dblackninja:
An article with over 1,000 words, yet they failed to provide any substantial proof for their [ridiculous] claim.
The [amateur] reporter was regurgitating the same thing over and over to fool who? Heck that post contained only 4 sentences repeated over & over sad

Abeg ashjay001 were the witches at undecided

If we start ds conversation, we gonna go round in circles!

Though, i'm suspectible to believing in witches, as i've had direct exposure to them, unlike evolution!
Re: Seun, Come And See Witches O by dblackninja: 8:20am On Nov 22, 2016
ashjay001:

I came to realise, during my short life, that even ur 'gods'(scientists) dont have all d ans! And, some of d ans dey actually give, end up being trash!

So, instead of sprouting nonsensicals, I keep shut n watch, hopefully, before my time runs out, i'll get ans!

Lol! says the guy calling another to come and see witches grin Seems your village witches are truly giving you insights like Jack said.
Re: Seun, Come And See Witches O by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 22, 2016
ashjay001:
The same scientists, that strutted out 'evolution', backtracked and presented 'abiogenesis'.

They claimed, 9planets around d Sun, now dey declaring several more.

The more access to info humans obtain d more we realise d sh-t, scientists have been dishing out from time immemorial!

Fine, they do get some right, that doesnt take anytin away from d ones dey got wrong! And, that was after several manhours sceintific research.

Lennycool, if u actually had any sense, u would av kept shut and stop flaunting ur ignorance!
Stop displaying ignorance on the internet its very embarrassing. There is a difference between abiogenisis and evolution, no omw back tracked on anything. Yes there rumoured to be another planet, it doesn't discredit scientist in any way, no one ever said we wouldn't find a new one in our solar system, but they gave facts with the ones they had found.
Re: Seun, Come And See Witches O by JackBizzle: 8:21am On Nov 22, 2016
ashjay001:

No one has all the answers.

I have also come to realise that scientists in general have more answers and are more honest in their findings than any pastor, priest or god.
Re: Seun, Come And See Witches O by dblackninja: 8:27am On Nov 22, 2016
ashjay001:

If we start ds conversation, we gonna go round in circles!

Though, i'm suspectible to believing in witches, as i've had direct exposure to them, unlike evolution!

Wowww! You're about to make a lot of sense now..

You've had direct exposure to witches. Which means you no longer believe they exist; you know they exist.
Pray tell us, how did you know that who/what you encountered were witches?
Re: Seun, Come And See Witches O by ashjay001(m): 8:30am On Nov 22, 2016
Lennycool:

Stop displaying ignorance on the internet its very embarrassing. There is a difference between abiogenisis and evolution, no omw back tracked on anything. Yes there rumoured to be another planet, it doesn't discredit scientist in any way, no one ever said we wouldn't find a new one in our solar system, but they gave facts with the ones they had found.

Guy, I just told u i'm ignorant! U are d greater fool, for thinking u know anything!

I was told we had only nine planets for how long?! No matter that we actually had d nine planets, that info was false!

A lot of past atheists based their non-beliefs on evolution, now because of more research, present day atheist/scientists realise evolution didnt really solve d question of creation, they strutted out abiogenesis sh.t!

And, u, swallow everything up! Basing ur non-belief on it! With more info tomorrow, who knows what those crackheads are gonna roll out?!

Keep it real!
Re: Seun, Come And See Witches O by ashjay001(m): 8:37am On Nov 22, 2016
dblackninja:

Wowww! You're about to make a lot of sense now..

You've had direct exposure to witches. Which means you no longer believe they exist; you know they exist.
Pray tell us, how did you know that who/what you encountered were witches?

Have encountered humans with abilities not explained in any textbook I've read!

Some label them psychic, some witches, some magicians. But, d fact remains, they do things science is yet to explain.
Re: Seun, Come And See Witches O by dblackninja: 9:05am On Nov 22, 2016
Re: Seun, Come And See Witches O by 4kings: 9:11am On Nov 22, 2016
ifenes:
It is ignorant of anyone based in Nigeria to claim there are no humans who have access to upgraded human abilities(witches/wizards) Going to special schools shouldn't result in total ignorance.

Just like the Malleus Maleficarum was based on ignorance, and adherents to it, were based in the region, where it was believed wholeheartedly.
See any similarity?

Physics,Chemistry,Biology,Mathematics etc should be tools to understanding the phenomenon of wizardry,Alchemy etc not total delusion. When a person claims there is no possible way a human can develop more than the normal 5 senses,that person has lost the plot regardless of what he/she has achieved.
The sixth sense is based on feelings.

1 Like

Re: Seun, Come And See Witches O by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 22, 2016
ashjay001:

Guy, I just told u i'm ignorant! U are d greater fool, for thinking u know anything!

I was told we had only nine planets for how long?! No matter that we actually had d nine planets, that info was false!

A lot of past atheists based their non-beliefs on evolution, now because of more research, present day atheist/scientists realise evolution didnt really solve d question of creation, they strutted out abiogenesis sh.t!

And, u, swallow everything up! Basing ur non-belief on it! With more info tomorrow, who knows what those crackheads are gonna roll out?!

Keep it real!
Technically its eight planets, Pluto isn't classified as a planet anymore grin
Have you read about panspermia, a theory that life could have come from space?
I doubt it.
I don't swallow o examine. While you simply believe in your bible because you were raised to believe in your bible. What does that say about you, that what you're currently arguing on is simply the view that was forced on you by your society.
You were born with a religion and you're now defending it.
Re: Seun, Come And See Witches O by ashjay001(m): 9:27am On Nov 22, 2016
Lennycool:

I doubt it.
I don't swallow o examine. While you simply believe in your bible because you were raised to believe in your bible. What does that say about you, that what you're currently arguing on is simply the view that was forced on you by your society.

U really are ignorant! Can u just shut up already!

I was born into christianity n paganism, rolled into one.

Presently, I'm a non-religious theist. Do u get that, or I will have to break it down into tiny bits?

If this is how u arrive at ur present self, by jumping into absurd conclusions on little info, then, u're on a longggg thing!

I've had my experiences, that av formed my beliefs. I dont expect u to get it or believe it. The most I can demand is respect, which I realise u're incapable of, due to ur limited knowledge.

There are humans with super abilities. I've been opportuned to meet n relate with some of them. If u've not, or u av, yet doubt their abilities; good for u. How e take concern me?

Until u actually walk in my shoes, ...........

Everyone to his own, live n let live!
Re: Seun, Come And See Witches O by ashjay001(m): 9:41am On Nov 22, 2016
4kings:

Just like the Malleus Maleficarum was based on ignorance, and adherents to it, were based in the region, where it was believed wholeheartedly.
See any similarity?

The sixth sense is based on feelings.

Hmm....

Who said what? The sixth sense is based on feelings? By what criteria, did u arrive at that?

Of all possible examples, Malleus Maleficarum is what u feel best represents what he stated?
Re: Seun, Come And See Witches O by 4kings: 9:47am On Nov 22, 2016
ashjay001:

Hmm....

Who said what? The sixth sense is based on feelings? By what criteria, did u arrive at that?
Do u also use your sixth sense?

Of all possible examples, Malleus Maleficarum is what u feel best represents what he stated?
That's why it's an example.
Re: Seun, Come And See Witches O by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 22, 2016
ashjay001:

U really are ignorant! Can u just shut up already!

I was born into christianity n paganism, rolled into one.

Presently, I'm a non-religious theist. Do u get that, or I will have to break it down into tiny bits?

If this is how u arrive at ur present self, by jumping into absurd conclusions on little info, then, u're on a longggg thing!

I've had my experiences, that av formed my beliefs. I dont expect u to get it or believe it. The most I can demand is respect, which I realise u're incapable of, due to ur limited knowledge.

There are humans with super abilities. I've been opportuned to meet n relate with some of them. If u've not, or u av, yet doubt their abilities; good for u. How e take concern me?

Until u actually walk in my shoes, ...........

Everyone to his own, live n let live!
Well I apologise for my conjectures, I tend to lump all theist into one whole. But do tell me about your humans with super abilities, let's see if a more natural conclusion can be reached.
Re: Seun, Come And See Witches O by damogul: 9:59am On Nov 22, 2016
Lennycool:

I doubt it.

Life COULD have come from space yet there has been no sign of life from space that science has brought forward despite the trillions of dollars they have sunk in search of it.

Hope you dont mind me eating my popcorn while you continue with your science fiction tale

1 Like

Re: Seun, Come And See Witches O by 4kings: 10:01am On Nov 22, 2016
ashjay001:

Have encountered humans with abilities not explained in any textbook I've read!

Some label them psychic, some witches, some magicians. But, d fact remains, they do things science is yet to explain.
That does not mean it is supernatural and i like the fact that u used the word "yet"
Re: Seun, Come And See Witches O by 4kings: 10:07am On Nov 22, 2016
damogul:

Life COULD have come from space yet there has been no sign of life from space that science has brought forward despite the trillions of dollars they have sunk in search of it.

This does not disprove anything.
Re: Seun, Come And See Witches O by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 22, 2016
damogul:

Hope you dont mind me eating my popcorn while you continue with your science fiction tale

You clearly don't know anything about it.
Panspermia is talking about life coming from asteroids that impacted earth billions of years ago. Asteroids from other planets, maybe even from mars or Venus. These planets might have once had life that later died.
How do you expect to find life after a billion+ years?
Not even steal structures would last that long, let alone biological matter.

1 Like

Re: Seun, Come And See Witches O by damogul: 10:30am On Nov 22, 2016
Lennycool:

You clearly don't know anything about it.
Panspermia is talking about life coming from asteroids that impacted earth billions of years ago. Asteroids from other planets, maybe even from mars or Venus. These planets might have once had life that later died.
How do you expect to find life after a billion+ years?
Not even steal structures would last that long, let alone biological matter.

Oga carry your armchair textbook theories and go and flush it down some septic tank abeg

Life from other planets yet biologists say Bacteria as resilient as it is can survive on Mars yet there is no single sign of life on Mars

Wait let me help you with links since you like text book theories so well. Pls make sure you have a pillow under your butt as you sit in your armchair to read this.

http://www.popsci.com/science/article/2013-01/earth-bacteria-can-survive-and-grow-extremely-hostile-mars-conditions

http://www.iflscience.com/space/microorganisms-earth-could-survive-mars/

http://www.bbc.com/earth/story/20151221-the-microbes-so-extreme-they-might-survive-on-mars

I am just reading your ignorance and laughing hysterically

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do You Spend Your Easter Holidays? / A Reverend Father (catholic Priest) With A Son / Ever Been Oppressed While Asleep! Please Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.