Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

GOD Gave Me A Best Gift To Celebrate My Birthday - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / GOD Gave Me A Best Gift To Celebrate My Birthday (1778 Views)

My Husband Gave Me An STD That Nearly Killed Me / What's The Best Gift You've Ever Received Either From Family Or Friends? / Lady Donates Her Kidney To Her Mother As A Christmas Gift To Her (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GOD Gave Me A Best Gift To Celebrate My Birthday by Segadem(m): 9:58am On Nov 21, 2016
Glory to the Almighty GOD
I was born Nov 21st some years ago, and God gave me a bouncing baby boy yesterday (which is Nov. 20th) as a perfect gift for my birthday today.
Nairalanders help me thank God, and want you to give him a name in your own dialect.
Just give a native name and translate it English to know the meaning
Mine is : OluwaSemiloore; (Yoruba)meaning God is good to me or God has done something good in my life.
All the tribe in this country are welcome,be it Igbo Hausa, Yoruba,itsekiri urhobo ,isoko igala ,eket, awori and so on
...and my prayers for u is that good things will never cease in your life also in Jesus name. Amen

6 Likes

Re: GOD Gave Me A Best Gift To Celebrate My Birthday by sisisioge: 10:02am On Nov 21, 2016
Awwww...oga I celebrate with you o. Don't worry, I'm off work. Na me and you and them today!

Baby's name from me:

Jojolooreoluwa: God's blessing is awesome.
Re: GOD Gave Me A Best Gift To Celebrate My Birthday by Segadem(m): 10:21am On Nov 21, 2016
sisisioge:
Awwww...oga I celebrate with you o. Don't worry, I'm off work. Na me and you and them today!

Baby's name from me:

Jojolooreoluwa: God's blessing is awesome.
hmmmm, awesome I like that
Thanks
Re: GOD Gave Me A Best Gift To Celebrate My Birthday by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 21, 2016
Chinazaekpere-God answers prayers.

1 Like

Re: GOD Gave Me A Best Gift To Celebrate My Birthday by Mznaett: 11:12am On Nov 21, 2016
Woa!

What a good news this precious morning!

Baby's name from me is
Mfoniso>>>Good luck

Take good care of Mfoniso and his mom for me o... I pray good news shall never depart from your home this day...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: GOD Gave Me A Best Gift To Celebrate My Birthday by Numericals: 11:19am On Nov 21, 2016
Thank God for you
I call him Ibukun-Blessing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GOD Gave Me A Best Gift To Celebrate My Birthday by Segadem(m): 12:02pm On Nov 21, 2016
Catalin:
Chinazaekpere-God answers prayers.
good
Thanks

1 Like

Re: GOD Gave Me A Best Gift To Celebrate My Birthday by zimunachimdi: 1:06pm On Nov 21, 2016
Chizeterem - God sent me.
Chiagoziem - God has blessed me.
congrats sir. my regards to them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GOD Gave Me A Best Gift To Celebrate My Birthday by southernbelle(f): 2:26pm On Nov 21, 2016
Congratulations and Happy Birthday. I wish you the very best.

1 Like

Re: GOD Gave Me A Best Gift To Celebrate My Birthday by Segadem(m): 2:58pm On Nov 21, 2016
southernbelle:
Congratulations and Happy Birthday. I wish you the very best.
Amen

Thanks
Re: GOD Gave Me A Best Gift To Celebrate My Birthday by kodded(m): 7:43pm On Jan 30, 2017
Segadem:
Glory to the Almighty GOD
I was born Nov 21st some years ago, and God gave me a bouncing baby boy yesterday (which is Nov. 20th) as a perfect give for my birthday today.
Nairalanders help me thank God, and want you to give him a name in your own dialect.
Just give a native name and translate it English to know the meaning
Mine is : OluwaSemiloore; (Yoruba)meaning God is good to me or God has done something good in my life.
All the tribe in this country are welcome,be it Igbo Hausa, Yoruba,itsekiri urhobo ,isoko igala ,eket, awori and so on
...and my prayers for u is that good things will never cease in your life also in Jesus name. Amen
can't believe this thread didn't make front page, any ways congrat hope am not late smiley

2 Likes

Re: GOD Gave Me A Best Gift To Celebrate My Birthday by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 31, 2017
Congratulations and happy belated birthday.
Chijindum meaning God holds my life.

1 Like

Re: GOD Gave Me A Best Gift To Celebrate My Birthday by Segadem(m): 9:58am On Jan 31, 2017
LaDivva:
Congratulations and happy belated birthday.
Chijindum meaning God holds my life.
yeah thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What To Get Mom For Christmas ~ Best Gifts For Mom / Habits Of True Happy People / My Dad Caught Me Smoking Weed Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.