Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

2019: Nine Governors To Leave APC - NewTelegraphOnline - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Nine Governors To Leave APC - NewTelegraphOnline (36958 Views)

Pressure Mounts On Kwankwaso To Leave APC Ahead Of 2019 / Kanu: Why FG Can’t Hold Abaribe, Others Responsible - NewTelegraphOnline / Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others Consider PDP Return - NewTelegraphOnline.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Nine Governors To Leave APC - NewTelegraphOnline by deflover(m): 1:48pm On Nov 21, 2016
afonjas doing what they do best using the press later they will camp on ojota.....lol
Re: 2019: Nine Governors To Leave APC - NewTelegraphOnline by ijustdey: 1:50pm On Nov 21, 2016
never will I think of voting Atiku
Re: 2019: Nine Governors To Leave APC - NewTelegraphOnline by Jaideyone(m): 1:52pm On Nov 21, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
They welcome to PDP grin

ATIKU/JONATHAN FOR 2019 cheesy
Jonathan for VP again? do you have any form of education? smh

modified

if you are saying Jonathan will run for president in 2019 then you are on a long thing grin dream on boy
Re: 2019: Nine Governors To Leave APC - NewTelegraphOnline by dunkem21(m): 1:52pm On Nov 21, 2016
kings09:
OK. Let's consider him n many other candidates dat will aspire. But for me, buhari n el-rufai r out of it.

Boss, I am just joking.. but the joke is making sense cheesy

Are you not seeing that everyone is talking about Atiku grin
Re: 2019: Nine Governors To Leave APC - NewTelegraphOnline by eezeribe(m): 1:55pm On Nov 21, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
They welcome to PDP grin

You omitted... (are)
Re: 2019: Nine Governors To Leave APC - NewTelegraphOnline by breakeven: 1:57pm On Nov 21, 2016
In Atiku we are flying another kite that will refuse to leave the ground because of too much bagages. kiss undecided
Re: 2019: Nine Governors To Leave APC - NewTelegraphOnline by OFRANK: 2:00pm On Nov 21, 2016
D heat Of 2019 election is gradually come on... I just think if we ask who ever that's coming out to be elected in any office how his last offfice or function was beneficial to us and not what he would do in his new office. Cos if he didn't give us anything reasonable in his old office is it in his new office dat he would do it...SO LET'S BE WISE WHILE VOTING COME 2019
Re: 2019: Nine Governors To Leave APC - NewTelegraphOnline by engreo(m): 2:18pm On Nov 21, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
They welcome to PDP grin

ha! Why the curse now? grin
Re: 2019: Nine Governors To Leave APC - NewTelegraphOnline by kings09(m): 2:20pm On Nov 21, 2016
Guy no joke wit dat kain thing oo. All diz politicians r affecting lives n one can't wait to vote dis current super-clueless govt. I can't wait to see who n who will aspire. It all depends on those dat I see n deem fit of my vote
dunkem21:

Boss, I am just joking.. but the joke is making sense cheesy

Are you not seeing that everyone is talking about Atiku grin
Re: 2019: Nine Governors To Leave APC - NewTelegraphOnline by SycophanticGoat: 2:21pm On Nov 21, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
They welcome to PDP grin

Abeg make Jonathan no ever near that Aso Rock again. If I were him, I'd stay far away from politics because people never appreciate what they have unless they lost it. We've lost him so he shouldn't have anything to with politics again.

I prefer Atiku/Fayose.. cheesy grin
Re: 2019: Nine Governors To Leave APC - NewTelegraphOnline by soath(m): 2:29pm On Nov 21, 2016
steppin:
This is getting old and boring. APC governors should remain in their party and fix their problems.
They shouldn't even think of PDP.
Re: 2019: Nine Governors To Leave APC - NewTelegraphOnline by SycophanticGoat: 2:29pm On Nov 21, 2016
Rilwayne001:

How much is he paying you, i want to join? grin grin grin

So you want to sell your vote? tongue

GRJ: GoodLuck Rilwan Jonathan... grin

1 Like

Re: 2019: Nine Governors To Leave APC - NewTelegraphOnline by bejeria101(m): 2:37pm On Nov 21, 2016
Una don tire?
Re: 2019: Nine Governors To Leave APC - NewTelegraphOnline by kassy777: 2:42pm On Nov 21, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Tinubu remains the Key to APC..... Basic Truth

Buhari is not a fast politician.....

But I'm happy with anything that will bring a final end to APC
That will be happiness of genuine Nigerians. From day onr, anything that has to do with Buhari will never bring happiness to Nigerian following his first outting, especially those remarks like 97% will see hell immediately after his swearing in ceremony. Many people knew this tribalist has started once again. Trump told the world immediately after his winning result that he will work with all Americans and the people of the world in general as one family. Anything that will fall apc and Buhari will cause over happiness to almost all.
Re: 2019: Nine Governors To Leave APC - NewTelegraphOnline by Rilwayne001: 2:52pm On Nov 21, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

So you want to sell your vote? tongue

GRJ: GoodLuck Rilwan Jonathan... grin

Lol, mynd done ban your life tire grin grin

Nigeria is so bleeped up right now that i will sell my vote for #10million if i see buyer wink grin

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Nine Governors To Leave APC - NewTelegraphOnline by Bimpe29: 2:52pm On Nov 21, 2016
Politically, APC is not viable.
Re: 2019: Nine Governors To Leave APC - NewTelegraphOnline by ozoemenaca: 2:58pm On Nov 21, 2016
This Afonjas with their propaganda and lies, that is how they deceived the whole country with lies and propaganda against GEJ and just because the current administration is not favouring them, they have started again with the division job they know better via the aid of the media I trust our SE/SS brothers they would not fall for their cheap lies and propaganda. If Atiku likes let him attach himself to their lies and propaganda then I assure you that Buhari would win again.
Re: 2019: Nine Governors To Leave APC - NewTelegraphOnline by alimspaul: 2:59pm On Nov 21, 2016
There is no room for anybody above 60 years of age, is high time we thought of leaders with sound mind and vibrant soul. No room for Atiku, he has had his fare share, because we can't pick any meaningful deed of his while he was the vice president
Atiku2019:

Surely Together we going to correct the mistakes of 2015 cool
Re: 2019: Nine Governors To Leave APC - NewTelegraphOnline by SycophanticGoat: 3:06pm On Nov 21, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Lol, mynd done ban your life tire grin grin

Nigeria is so bleeped up right now that i will sell my vote for #10million if i see buyer wink grin

Why you talk say mynd don ban my life tire? cheesy

Who go buy your vote for that amount, in this recession? Atiku go pity you, pay 5k make you use cover up for the 5k wey Buhari been promise... grin
Re: 2019: Nine Governors To Leave APC - NewTelegraphOnline by Rilwayne001: 3:11pm On Nov 21, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Why you talk say mynd don ban my life tire? cheesy

Never seen this your account before ni.

Who go buy your vote for that amount, in this recession? Atiku go pity you, pay 5k make you use cover up for the 5k wey Buhari been promise... grin

5k is something.
Re: 2019: Nine Governors To Leave APC - NewTelegraphOnline by SycophanticGoat: 3:12pm On Nov 21, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Never seen this your account before ni.

5k is something.

Who you been think day I be? cheesy cheesy
Re: 2019: Nine Governors To Leave APC - NewTelegraphOnline by rose54321: 3:16pm On Nov 21, 2016
sucess001:

That we are even discussing this shows Nigerians are generally a set of stupid and gullible people. angry angry angry angry

you are just a year plus into a presidential tenure, you are already letting them have you discuss 2019 elections in the face of the worst recession the country has ever faced.

This kind of news should be thrown into the ignored/trash can... undecided undecided undecided

No it shows Nigerians are frustrated with the current administration.
Remember the smiles on almost everybodys face in 2015; the number of forwarded WhatsApp messages praising the current president.

For this to suddenly turn sour shows either the president lacks leadership skills or the party apc had no leader.
Either way, its lack of leadership.
Considering Atiku just shows this frustration.
Re: 2019: Nine Governors To Leave APC - NewTelegraphOnline by Rilwayne001: 3:20pm On Nov 21, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Who you been think day I be? cheesy cheesy

No be "Franchise" abi na "francis"
Re: 2019: Nine Governors To Leave APC - NewTelegraphOnline by Grundig: 3:25pm On Nov 21, 2016
My postulations

I expect the APC to lose atleast one southwest state. Definitely not Lagos

APC will lose Adamawa if atiku does not have his way.

Kaduna will be a tough one should shehu sani defect. he has the support of the entire kaduna south .

Ortom of benue state will lose his seat.

Kano will be a tough call. Kwankwaso and the current governor do not see eye to eye. Kwankwaso also does not fancy buhari.

Sokoto state will become whatever tambuwal decides. Like kwankwaso he is not very keen on buhari. Tambuwal is 10% APC. The rest reeks of Pdp.

Nasarawa state will return to Pdp.

apc may lose imo state just cos it'll be okorocha's last.tenure. if he was running again then it woulda been an assured win.
Re: 2019: Nine Governors To Leave APC - NewTelegraphOnline by SycophanticGoat: 3:28pm On Nov 21, 2016
Rilwayne001:

No be "Franchise" abi na "francis"

grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: 2019: Nine Governors To Leave APC - NewTelegraphOnline by kassy777: 3:33pm On Nov 21, 2016
dunkem21:
cool

Don't worry dear.. Atiku is rich as in very wealthy and I can convince him not to take any salary. Atiku is experienced, approachable and plays liberal politics devoid of hate..

Maybe I will dedicate a thread on why we need Atiku.
If you must do , make it detailed on. No long stories will be read. Also include the bad side because Ariku is one of the greatest corrupt Nigerian. Abi na Tinubu bad pass? Confused here
Re: 2019: Nine Governors To Leave APC - NewTelegraphOnline by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 21, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

We are going to deliver atiku to the people come 2019
I thought Atiku was an APC member?
Re: 2019: Nine Governors To Leave APC - NewTelegraphOnline by karmak(f): 3:58pm On Nov 21, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
They welcome to PDP grin

very bad combination!
Re: 2019: Nine Governors To Leave APC - NewTelegraphOnline by dragonking3: 4:27pm On Nov 21, 2016
olaideslex:
I can't believe people are willing to vote atiku as president again....... I now see why nigeria will remain static.
Honestly,it is evident that Nigerians are daft!!

I don't like Buhari one bit but Atiku is a no no for me. They should bring out a better candidate from the south.. The north is our problem. Whenever they enter power, we always suffer.
Re: 2019: Nine Governors To Leave APC - NewTelegraphOnline by Emassive(m): 7:14pm On Nov 21, 2016
Atiku2019:

Atiku 2019 we'll surely correct the mistakes of 2015

How far bosss.... I need the campaign fee negotiation now. I can start mobilizing with some from Lagos and SS..... How much does your boss pay?
Re: 2019: Nine Governors To Leave APC - NewTelegraphOnline by adefact12(m): 5:39am On Nov 22, 2016
I can confidently see the incompetency in PMB now by not waging into internal war rocking APC. Even if he thinks he can bring Nigeria to a better position b4 2019, he still need a continuation or releasing power to a better person to consolidate his achievement. D man is weak truly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ten Unbelievable Things About Nigeria / N1b Car Purchase: EFCC Freezes Oyo Assembly Finance Director's Account / Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.