Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

Software Developer Vacancy In An IT Firm. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software Developer Vacancy In An IT Firm. (1869 Views)

Full Stack Developer Vacancy / Larisoft Cleandesktop; The Untold Story Of How A Nigerian IT Firm Truly Led Tech / RESIDENT PHP Co-Developer (Vacancy) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Software Developer Vacancy In An IT Firm. by itrecruits2016: 1:34pm On Nov 21, 2016
We are a software and advisory services firm that renders premium service to Clients in Financial Services, Telecommunications, Oil and Gas and the Service Industries.

We are currently recruiting to fill the position below

Job Title: Software Developer.

Job Summary: The ideal candidate will develop, deploy and maintain software solutions, across web, desktop and mobile platforms.

Requirements for the Job.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Software Developer
• Second Class Upper degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Engineering or a related discipline.
• Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development.
• Knowledge of .NET Framework, ASP.NET, VB.NET, VB6, C#, MVC, Microsoft SQL Server.
• Strong background in Creative and graphics design.
• Experience with Crystal Reports.
• Working knowledge of HTML5, JavaScript, CSS, and responsive UI design.
• Knowledge of common software development methodologies/practices.
• Willingness and evidence of ability to learn new technologies quickly.
• Strong communication and presentation skills.
• Good Team Player.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and Applications to: itrecruits2016@yahoo.com
Re: Software Developer Vacancy In An IT Firm. by eugbana: 12:54pm On Nov 22, 2016
location please

1 Like

Re: Software Developer Vacancy In An IT Firm. by kabeerhabe(m): 1:06am On Nov 23, 2016
Unfortunately, an IT firm that wants to recruit doesn't have a private email. Using yahoo mail. I smell plenty things.
Re: Software Developer Vacancy In An IT Firm. by itrecruits2016: 8:48am On Nov 23, 2016
eugbana:
location please
@lekki
Re: Software Developer Vacancy In An IT Firm. by aikfrank(m): 7:06am On Nov 24, 2016
I have told you people times without number that this Computer science people you look for up and down don't even know all these. At the end of the day, you will out source main projects.

Make it open and accept graduates from all over and you would see Magic

I will drop my work, someone who studied Computer science(In Nigeria) should drop his or her best work and let's compare.

#peopledeceivingpeople
Re: Software Developer Vacancy In An IT Firm. by larisoft: 8:13am On Nov 24, 2016
I said it! Things are getting better. Notice how this job is simply looking for a. Net developer as opposed to the former "java, PHP, c#" developer we are used to seeing here?

there'll probably be no better time to learn programming in Nigeria than now.
Re: Software Developer Vacancy In An IT Firm. by itrecruits2016: 8:48am On Nov 24, 2016
Job is still open

<a href='http://www.job ber man.com/job/495348/software-developer-in/'>Software Developer Job</a>

aikfrank:
I have told you people times without number that this Computer science people you look for up and down don't even know all these. At the end of the day, you will out source main projects.
I will drop my work, someone who studied Computer science(In Nigeria) should drop his or her best work and let's compare.
#peopledeceivingpeople
you are free to apply but discipline matters in job recruitment. From research sciences perform better in programming. You may be among the best few from other field.
Re: Software Developer Vacancy In An IT Firm. by aikfrank(m): 9:16am On Nov 24, 2016
itrecruits2016:
Job is still open

you are free to apply but discipline matters in job recruitment. From research sciences perform better in programming. You may be among the best few from other field.

If its less than N250k/M am off boss.
Re: Software Developer Vacancy In An IT Firm. by igorekpengmail: 10:05pm On Nov 24, 2016
I am very and practically qualified for this job. And I reside @Ajah,
Re: Software Developer Vacancy In An IT Firm. by igorekpengmail: 10:13pm On Nov 24, 2016
I ve applied twice. And no call from guys.
Re: Software Developer Vacancy In An IT Firm. by danidee10(m): 9:41am On Nov 25, 2016
aikfrank:

#peopledeceivingpeople

Oya drop your best work let's see na smiley
Re: Software Developer Vacancy In An IT Firm. by mrjojo: 2:40pm On Nov 25, 2016
aikfrank:

#peopledeceivingpeople
yeah right grin
Re: Software Developer Vacancy In An IT Firm. by itrecruits2016: 10:24am On Nov 30, 2016
Re: Software Developer Vacancy In An IT Firm. by remotecoder: 11:37am On Nov 30, 2016
larisoft:
I said it! Things are getting better. Notice how this job is simply looking for a. Net developer as opposed to the former "java, PHP, c#"?

Please update your post where you've added C# as C# is the Father of .Net. Unless you had another reason for including C#.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Highest Number Output By This Function... / Where To Download Textbooks For School E-library? / Please Web Developers Take A Look At My Resume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.