Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

What's Your View On Divorce? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's Your View On Divorce? (2716 Views)

Time To Divorce My Wife? / Lawyers In The House / Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your View On Divorce? by LewsTherin: 9:12am On Nov 23, 2016
Considering I believe in an entity who said "I hate divorce", I hate divorce. I consider a seperation the maximum possible and that not for flimsy selfish "I don't love him/her anymore" excuses.

Marriage starts with a vow and that to work things out. Spend all that energy and effort on working things out and not on tearing the other apart in court.
Re: What's Your View On Divorce? by njiasi30(f): 9:13pm On Nov 23, 2016
sweetilicious:
I will go with your comment
kiss kiss
Re: What's Your View On Divorce? by mastermaestro(m): 11:49pm On Nov 23, 2016
No sane person proposes divorce in their heart at the point of being joined with another in holy matrimony. But sometimes you find yourself in an enigmatic situation, one that defies diplomacy, tolerance, perseverance and the almighty love. Mine is, to avoid falling into this mess, you should exhaust every means to truly know whom you are picking for a lifetime walk. Divorce isn't as easy as it seems. Many do not recover emotionally even after remarrying.
Re: What's Your View On Divorce? by Nobody: 12:44am On Nov 24, 2016
When I said "for better and for worst" I meant every letter of it.

Divorce is not an option in my home.
Re: What's Your View On Divorce? by LadyOmaDine(f): 3:03pm On Nov 24, 2016

1 Like

Re: What's Your View On Divorce? by oieda: 6:56pm On Nov 24, 2016
TV01:
Can one who claims to follow a religion without being convinced of it's tenets be anything ore than a mere dilettante? To me, a faith this is not fully embraced in part or in whole should be discarded in whole. If you say you are and you don't believe, then you are not.

Marriage is for life, till death do part - and there is no divorce for a consummated marriage - or re-marriage while a first spouse is still alive.

TV
It seems you do not get the point of the last post I made to you.

Let me put it another way. So you are saying you follow to the letter, every single instruction given by the teachings of your religion? Without fault? If yes, then I may say this post I quoted is valid. Else, what you believe is different from what your religion says in that area you have fault. What you believe in and what you do is very connected.

1 Like

Re: What's Your View On Divorce? by TV01(m): 12:04am On Nov 25, 2016
oieda:

It seems you do not get the point of the last post I made to you.

Let me put it another way. So you are saying you follow to the letter, every single instruction given by the teachings of your religion? Without fault? If yes, then I may say this post I quoted is valid. Else, what you believe is different from what your religion says in that area you have fault. What you believe in and what you do is very connected.
I believe every teaching in my Christian faith about relationships between men and women, marriage and divorce. I also understand them, embrace them, fully agree with the practical reasons and spiritual implications, as well as live and preach them.

Is that clear enough?

TV
Re: What's Your View On Divorce? by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 25, 2016
Have an extra-marital affair, problem solved smiley
pcguru1:

Out of curiosity what of a sexless marriage.
Re: What's Your View On Divorce? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 25, 2016
The major reason people divorce is that they hinged their happiness on their partner. Once you that, being unhappy becomes enough reasons for divorce

1 Like

Re: What's Your View On Divorce? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 25, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Have an extra-marital affair, problem solved smiley

Lol I don't know would you want someone to cheat on you ? I'd rather sit her up and explain why she needs to change than cheat.
Re: What's Your View On Divorce? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 25, 2016
I don't care if I get cheated on smiley
Okay...do what works for you wink smiley
pcguru1:

Lol I don't know would you want someone to cheat on you ? I'd rather sit her up and explain why she needs to change than cheat.
Re: What's Your View On Divorce? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 25, 2016
ItsQuinn:
I don't care if I get cheated on smiley
Okay...do what works for you wink smiley

cry I don't know why, but this makes me sad. Why ? you don't deserve to be cheated on.

1 Like

Re: What's Your View On Divorce? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 25, 2016
Awww...Thanks smiley

But cheating is nothing really smiley
pcguru1:

cry I don't know why, but this makes me sad. Why ? you don't deserve to be cheated on.
Re: What's Your View On Divorce? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 25, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Awww...Thanks smiley

cry someone must have hurt you in the past anyway sha you're my new paddy now. Take care dear
Re: What's Your View On Divorce? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 25, 2016
Take good care of yourself okay? smiley kiss
pcguru1:

cry someone must have hurt you in the past anyway sha you're my new paddy now. Take care dear
Re: What's Your View On Divorce? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 25, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Awww...Thanks smiley

Hahaha...you dis gey again ! Same thing u said d last time.
Re: What's Your View On Divorce? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 25, 2016
I meant what I said....even now I still mean what I say smiley
truthsayer007:

Hahaha...you dis gey again ! Same thing u said d last time.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Staying With Your Husbands Brother,how Wise Is It? / Should I Pay Her Salary For Having My Baby? / Very Touching Photos That May Make You Cry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.