Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (2685 Views)

Children Surprise Their Dad With The Car He Sold To Pay For Their Mom’s Treatmen / Help, He Has Refused To Pay Him For Years Now. / Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 25, 2020

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 25, 2020
@Op, God is love. Forgive him, walk away. Plan your life.

10 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 25, 2020
missmishel:

Alright. Corrections made. Thanks
Back to headline...
First, I have to personify it to you; you caused your mishaps by having pre-marital sexual relations. Yes, you may begin to feel I should be nicer but sorry, I don't have to please you and sugarcloth a wrong.
You tagged his excuses 'irrelevant,' why not ignore and move on then?
I can't understand his coming back and his absurd repentance. Well, it should not startle you like a deer caught on head-lamp when you can really enquire from him his real rationale for wanting you back (whether it is to marriage-lane).
Thinking about hurting him now is liken to screaming at the top of your lungs o'er spilt milk.
You could ask me if life could get any better. I think I have an answer therein.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by Keiris: 4:56pm On Jan 25, 2020
Dear Missmishel,

your feelings are understandable and justified. Your hatred is the symptom of neglect and hurt. The question is how you can free yourself of this negativity (because it will mostly affect you)? Revenge seems like a good idea. Maybe the thought that he missed most of his child's childhood years and beautiful moments can help. He can never turn back time. You, on the contrary, were there all along. You have bonded with your child in a way that he will never be able to and his irresponsible behavior will always be a stain on his conscience. Remember it and let it help you remember that you are the greater person.

5 Likes

Re: . by Froshloaded: 6:02pm On Jan 25, 2020
Let me save this space incase it reach FP grin
Re: . by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 25, 2020
0ppa:

Back to headline...
First, I have to personify it to you; you caused your mishaps by having pre-marital sexual relations. Yes, you may begin to feel I should be nicer but sorry, I don't have to please you and sugarcloth a wrong.
You tagged his excuses 'irrelevant,' why not ignore and move on then?
I can't understand his coming back and his absurd repentance. Well, it should not startle you like a deer caught on head-lamp when you can really enquire from him his real rationale for wanting you back (whether it is to marriage-lane).
Thinking about hurting him now is liken to screaming at the top of your lungs o'er spilt milk.
You could ask me if life could get any better. I think I have an answer therein.
You judge her as if you have not done it pre-maritally before.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Petyprincess(f): 7:10pm On Jan 25, 2020
The best revenge is to move on nd pretend you were never hurt!! At this point he will be totally confused nd be thinking what you up to!!! Please don't deny your son his father even though he is irresponsible,let him pay child support nd you should move on with your life nd find someone better!!!

4 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 25, 2020
easyconnect:

You judge her as if you have not done it pre-maritally before.
I don't judge her; I show detestation. Well, I have not done it pre-maritally before.

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 25, 2020
0ppa:

I don't judge her; I show detestation. Well, I have not done it pre-maritally before.
Well, congratulations.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 25, 2020
Make him Spend his money on you and your son!

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 25, 2020
Keiris:
Dear Missmishel,

your feelings are understandable and justified. Your hatred is the symptom of neglect and hurt. The question is how you can free yourself of this negativity (because it will mostly affect you)? Revenge seems like a good idea. Maybe the thought that he missed most of his child's childhood years and beautiful moments can help. He can never turn back time. You, on the contrary, were there all along. You have bonded with your child in a way that he will never be able to and his irresponsible behavior will always be a stain on his conscience. Remember it and let it help you remember that you are the greater person.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 25, 2020
easyconnect:
@Op, God is love. Forgive him, walk away. Plan your life.
I feel like hurting him before I walk away. It will make me feel better. I guess

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 25, 2020
Petyprincess:
The best revenge is to move on nd pretend you were never hurt!! At this point he will be totally confused nd be thinking what you up to!!! Please don't deny your son his father even though he is irresponsible,let him pay child support nd you should move on with your life nd find someone better!!!
No, I wouldn't deny my son. I let him talk with his dad.
Re: . by bukatyne(f): 7:43pm On Jan 25, 2020
missmishel:
An ex boyfriend left 6years ago when pregnant with his child for no reason. He never care about his son. Nothing matters to him except himself. I struggle all by myself.
Suddenly, my ex came back with an appology giving inrelevant reasons why he left.
He wants me back and his son.
Looking at him, all I feel for him is deep hatred.
What's the best way to revenge on this guy?
How can I hurt him back?

What do you think?

How exactly do you want to revenge?

You were in a relationship with him, he bailed out when you were pregnant and came back after six years claiming to be interested in you and child.

If you are not interested in him, move on.
If you are, weigh his excuses and see if he has changed and start afresh.

Success they say, is the best form of revenge.

Forgive him and let him become a father to your son financially, mentally, socially and emotionally.

2 Likes

Re: . by bukatyne(f): 7:44pm On Jan 25, 2020
missmishel:

I feel like hurting him before I walk away. It will make me feel better. I guess
That is the lie of the devil.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 25, 2020
yettymuse:
Make him Spend his money on you and your son!
There were times I needed his calls, financial support, a huge, but he was never there. I don't need his money now.

1 Like

Re: . by Christmasdon(m): 7:51pm On Jan 25, 2020
op do u have senses at all. find a way and bring her to his kneel and beg u an apologise to you and accept him whole-heartedly and together you build a family re-union together as a family. forgive him and marry him. remember Christ Jesus forgive even when he is pain. he still loves you.

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 25, 2020
missmishel:

There were times I needed his calls, financial support, a huge, but he was never there. I don't need his money now.
the goal is the bag girl! Go get it and stop allowing your emotions run you over! But if you say you don’t need the money....issokay! cool

1 Like

Re: . by Mstick: 8:02pm On Jan 25, 2020
Madam this is a very very bad advice, she lived for years without his “bag” what makes you think she needs to cheapen herself?!
yettymuse:
the goal is the bag girl! Go get it and stop allowing your emotions run you over! But if you say you don’t need the money....issokay! cool

OP, involve lawyers and family. Let him pay for his son’s upkeep ONLY and arrange visitations. Don’t go into any romantic relationship with him anymore except you want to get hurt again.

3 Likes

Re: . by CHoccolaTE: 8:11pm On Jan 25, 2020
Its unfortunate that the man left you all these years when you needed him and then comes back like a typical entitled brat Nigerian man to demand forgiveness.
Ignore people telling you it's solely your fault for having your kid out of wedlock. First of all, it's both your faults. Yes grin
Sorry but it's true, although that is not important now.
Secondly don't feel obligated to forgive him, feel free to continue being angry with him doing let sentiments make you believe you must forgive. You can relate with him with all the hatred and anger intact inside your heart but make sure he takes care of his son, make sure he provides very well and is emotionally available, this could be a bit difficult but the truth is that if you try to separate both of them, the boy will still find a way to locate his father in future and might hate you for keeping them apart.

You can exact little acts of revenge now he has come back into your life like misplacing his car keys or other vital items etc. I know that's what I'd do.

Or you can follow your conscience and keep trying to forgive. Na you sabi

5 Likes

Re: . by bukatyne(f): 8:28pm On Jan 25, 2020
CHoccolaTE:
Its unfortunate that the man left you all these years when you needed him and then comes back like a typical entitled brat Nigerian man to demand forgiveness.
Ignore people telling you it's solely your fault for having your kid out of wedlock. First of all, it's both your faults. Yes grin
S[b]econdly don't feel obligated to forgive him, feel free to continue being angry with him doing let sentiments make you believe you must forgive. You can relate with him with all the hatred and anger intact inside your heart[/b] but make sure he takes care of his son, make sure he provides very well and is emotionally available, this could be a bit difficult but the truth is that if you try to separate both of them, the boy will still find a way to locate his father in future and might hate you for keeping them apart.

You can exact little acts of revenge now he has come back into your life like misplacing his car keys or other vital items etc. I know that's what I'd do.

@Bold:

Funny you don't realize that she is hurting herself more.

Forgiveness is for you and not for the offender.

And forgiveness doesn't mean she reconciles with him romantically.

4 Likes

Re: . by CHoccolaTE: 8:32pm On Jan 25, 2020
bukatyne:

@Bold:

Funny you don't realize that she is hurting herself more.

Forgiveness is for you and not for the offender.

And forgiveness doesn't mean she reconciles with him romantically.
Personally I don't feel hurt when I bear grudges against those that wronged me. Infact I feel better because I know I will get back at them eventually since I haven't forgiven. Not everyone is the same.
OP is free to do whatever makes her happy, I no force am to follow my advice.

7 Likes

Re: . by bukatyne(f): 8:38pm On Jan 25, 2020
CHoccolaTE:

Personally I don't feel hurt when I bear grudges against those that wronged me. Infact I feel better because I know I will get back at them eventually since I haven't forgiven. Not everyone is the same.
OP is free to do whatever makes her happy, I no force am to follow my advice.

Hmmmm.

I guess everyone should know themselves.

1 Like

Re: . by fineboynl(m): 9:30pm On Jan 25, 2020
The only way to hurt him is if he genuine and really wants you and yourself back and continue banging. Outside of that there is nothing you can do about hurting him
Re: . by Richy4(m): 9:43pm On Jan 25, 2020
I think I have watched a Nollywood movies like this before in the late '90s. StephNora Okere and Charles Okeafor or Saint Obi. I can't remember which of them acted your boyfriend part.

It was just like your situation and the actor ran away to Lagos or UK I can't remember which, years later he Came back as a big boy. Wanted his son back but the lady wanted revenge.. She hurts the actor and the actor found himself in the hospital. Instead of being happy for what she did, she became sad, The thin lines between love and hate overlapped and they got married.

So OP, I think u have an unresolved issues with this guy. Please have a closure so that you can move on..Because if indeed u have moved on, U won't think of hurting him.. Just iron things out in a matured way... Asking people to tell you how to hurt the father of your child no matter how irresponsible he is , is also an irresponsible statement on your part. If u don't want him, make it clear to him that you were breathing the same air as him in the same space because of your son..

Though, I think it will be like that movie. You were simply blinded with anger at the moment. If he gets hurt, maybe you won't be saying all these because I have a feeling u still have a special place for him in your heart. (I know u will deny it now. But time shall tell )

1 Like

Re: . by Saintmary(f): 6:45am On Jan 26, 2020
CHoccolaTE:
Secondly don't feel obligated to forgive him, feel free to continue being angry with him doing let sentiments make you believe you must forgive. You can relate with him with all the hatred and anger intact inside your heart but make sure he takes care of his son, make sure he provides very well and is emotionally available, this could be a bit difficult but the truth is that if you try to separate both of them, the boy will still find a way to locate his father in future and might hate you for keeping them apart.

Re: . by Saintmary(f): 7:01am On Jan 26, 2020
missmishel:
An ex boyfriend left 6years ago when pregnant with his child for no reason. He never care about his son. Nothing matters to him except himself. I struggle all by myself.
Suddenly, my ex came back with an appology giving inrelevant reasons why he left.
How can I hurt him back?

What do you think?

Madam, etí e mélòó, how many ears do you have?
As you have found balance in your life now, don't allow one selfish, conceited, spoilt, immature, Yoruba or whatever tribe demon to turn your life upside down.
Don't get desperate. I suspect you don't have a man in your life now undecided

Your best revenge is to bring out all your guns in the form of your family, police and a lawyer, get him to start dropping plenty money for your kid.
If you want to marry him, get him to sign prenuptial agreementsssss, emphasis on plural with no loopholes in them. Marry in court and don't be stupid.
Draw him in with sweet tongue before you slam him with everything I said and get your sister or close friend to be your personal police. If he runs away again, you have not lost anything
Good luck.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by cooooooks(m): 10:39pm On Jan 26, 2020
Best way:
Tell him straight up that you're still hurt by his disappearance and he'll have to win you back.

If you're still angry at him after 6 months or more of him being committed, ghost him.

1 Like

Re: . by ZIMDRILL(m): 12:40am On Jan 27, 2020
missmishel:
How can I hurt him back?

What do you think?

you would be a fool if you plot revenge, because the energy you waste on revenge would have made you a better and happy person if you would use the same energy to better yourself i.e making yourself better be it financially or just being happy aka treating yourself be it going on a holiday or doing things that make yourself happy

Dont date any guy simply because you want to hurt him, you will simply hurt yourself

The only revenge is not plotting, anything but just making your better in any form without doing it to hurt him but doing it for yourself
Re: . by frozen70(f): 1:25am On Jan 27, 2020
missmishel:
How can I hurt him back?

What do you think?

If you ever loved him and if he ever loved and cared for you ever before, consider him

But if there was nothing like love existing between you guys but just sex partners or living like room mates, let him go

You being a single parents, your son is a plus for you not minus

A man that will live you is out their waiting to have you in his arms

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Godly Tips On How To Make The Right Choice In Marriage / My Wife Keeps Asking Me To Send Nudes (photos) / 5 Things Every Married Man Should Do Around Single Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.