Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads (28183 Views)

Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion / Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors / My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Go Down)

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by damogul: 11:14am On Nov 23, 2016
SirWere:

Finally! After how many posts; the first ATTEMPT.

HardMirror; do come when you're free.

On the other hand; this can be a ploy to track down HardMirror.
The person could have been close to hardmirror. HardMirror might; in his erstwhile days; have prayed and rolled on the ground and what not for the "brother" to be healed.

Or in the very least; it might pinpoint Hardmirror's former fellowship....

I appauld the deviousness!!!

A dead person holds no threat. A name is just a name. He needs not be afraid of anyone tracking him down. Is he Bill gates? Who cares about all that? He encouraged this thread to be opened and i am acting in accordance with the purpose of this thread.

Let him answer my question. You guys have no spine for investigative research but i do.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by damogul: 11:15am On Nov 23, 2016
HardMirror:

Damogul does not deserve any answer from me cos he is not the one that asked the question. He labeled me a liar long ago and I don't take him serious, here he is hanging on the fantastic question someone else with common sense (which damogul lacks) is asking. So it is only the guy that asked this good question that I wld answer

Do you know the guy that asked the question?

5 Likes

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by HardMirror(m): 11:17am On Nov 23, 2016
damogul:
This is my only question as this would make or break his case.

He mentioned that a particular brother in the fellowship died from complications that came from fasting...A nairalander who also finished in 2010 from his school asked for the persons name since he did not hear of such a case and Hardmirror did not respond.

NOW I ASK THE SAME QUESTION. WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE BROTHER WHO DIED VIA FASTING RELATED ISSUES? WE HAVE PEOPLE WHO CAN CONFIRM THIS.

If he cannot provide this name and we affirm it happened then we have our conclusion.

cc HardMirror, hopefullandlord
Do me a favour of linking me to the post were this question was asked so I can answer the original poster. Thank you
Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by hopefulLandlord: 11:20am On Nov 23, 2016
HardMirror:

Do me a favour of linking me to the post were this question was asked so I can answer the original poster. Thank you

https://www.nairaland.com/3078223/pastor-atheist-why-never-christian/56#51256381
Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by damogul: 11:21am On Nov 23, 2016
HardMirror:

Stop being evasive. This thread is about me and you so answer my question. Does it matter who asked it? Since i tagged you a liar then you are obligated to answer me to prove you are not one.

I didnt have to tell you someone asked this question but i did. Now i am asking you directly.

Answer the question!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by HardMirror(m): 11:25am On Nov 23, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

https://www.nairaland.com/3078223/pastor-atheist-why-never-christian/56#51256381
Thanks bro, I know I saw this somewhere but lost it.

Now here is the intelligent question.
Howmon:
Which brother died of fasting reated complication in CACCF in 2010? I finished from FUTA in 2010 I did not get such a report. Which brother?

Howmon, you claimed to be a futa alumni. If true, then contact your friends in CACCF who where still in school between 2009 and 2010 to tell you of the firebrand brother who died of Ucler complication. He is well renowned for the prayer programs he organizes. I won't mention his name here. But ask those who attended the fellowship especially workers cos a sunday sunday member may not know. Then come back and challenge me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by HardMirror(m): 11:30am On Nov 23, 2016
damogul:

Stop being evasive. This thread is about me and you so answer my question. Does it matter who asked it? Since i tagged you a liar then you are obligated to answer me to prove you are not one.

I didnt have to tell you someone asked this question but i did. Now i am asking you directly.

Answer the question!
Will you shut up there!
Hopefullandlord has provided me with what I needed. Who is being evasive? All these months you could now ask me a reasonable question, someone else now asked and you want to lead the parade as if you asked the question.
You want me to publish the brother's name just like that? I have called the person that asked the question. Just a phone call to any committed member of the fellowship who was in school within the period will confirm it. I have asked him to do that and revert back to me
Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by damogul: 11:33am On Nov 23, 2016
HardMirror:

Will you shut up there!
Hopefullandlord has provided me with what I needed. Who is being evasive? All these months you could now ask me a reasonable question, someone else now asked and you want to lead the parade as if you asked the question.
You want me to publish the brother's name just like that? I have called the person that asked the question. Just a phone call to any committed member of the fellowship who was in school within the period will confirm it. I have asked him to do that and revert back to me

You do not need to get all abbrasive over a simple question that deserved a simple answer. Shouting me down will not make me go away would it?

Answer my question! WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE BROTHER! He is dead already so mentioning his name wouldnt bring him back to life to slap you now would it?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by damogul: 11:36am On Nov 23, 2016
HardMirror:

Will you shut up there!

If you were to ask me the name of the person who God used me to raise from the dead why would i hide his name as if its some huge secret?

I can boldly mention his name anywhere and not be ashamed or defaming him. So why being evasive with the answer to my question?

3 Likes

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by HardMirror(m): 11:39am On Nov 23, 2016
damogul:

You do not need to get all abbrasive over a simple question that deserved a simple answer. Shouting me down will not make me go away would it?

Answer my question! WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE BROTHER! He is dead already so mentioning his name wouldnt bring him back to life to slap you now would it?
His name is damogul. I shld just publish his name?
If the guy that asked the question is truely a futa alumni, he shld still have contacts he can call to verify.
You think I am here to please u? Lol

Or are you Howmon?
Howmon, let's address your question
Howmon:
Which brother died of fasting reated complication in CACCF in 2010? I finished from FUTA in 2010 I did not get such a report. Which brother?
Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by hopefulLandlord: 11:40am On Nov 23, 2016
HardMirror:

Thanks bro, I know I saw this somewhere but lost it.

Now here is the intelligent question.

Howmon, you claimed to be a futa alumni. If true, then contact your friends in CACCF who where still in school between 2009 and 2010 to tell you of the firebrand brother who died of Ucler complication. He is well renowned for the prayer programs he organizes. I won't mention his name here. But ask those who attended the fellowship especially workers cos a sunday sunday member may not know. Then come back and challenge me

Howmon, please you owe us a reply on this as soon as possible

thanks for your cooperation Howmon
Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by damogul: 11:41am On Nov 23, 2016
HardMirror:

His name is damogul. I shld just publish his name?
If the guy that asked the question is truely a futa alumni, he shld still have contacts he can call to verify.
You think I am here to please u? Lol

Howmon is not the one on trial. You are! Futa is not Unilag oga. A simple answer would do.

2 Likes

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by HardMirror(m): 11:44am On Nov 23, 2016
damogul:

Howmon is not the one on trial. You are! Futa is not Unilag oga. A simple answer would do.
I am not on trial. I am here eating jollof rice and smiling at you posts. Have u seen some one on trial eating jollof rice before?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by damogul: 11:46am On Nov 23, 2016
Hardmirror give us the name here so that whever Howmon comes on the name he also would offer should match yours. If it does not then we can go further to investigate if such did occur and maybe Howmon was misinformed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by uvalued(m): 12:36pm On Nov 23, 2016
yes nice to continue here...HARDMIRROR this my kwetion never get answer yet

I guess you don't want people to see the bolded, you don't want them to know that placebo, adrenaline, hypnosis, derangment, delusion, hallucinations, intelligent forecasting, cold reading are the secrets behind this . Just as tricks are the secrets of magic.
hope i quoted you HARDMIRROR

Are the bolded natural or supernatural... medical or magic? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by uvalued(m): 12:43pm On Nov 23, 2016
i no wan make una see me as deceitful i quote HARDMIRROR verbatin

HardMirror:
Morning everyone.
Now I really really laugh at some silly chaps here trying to corner me and tell me I don't really know christ. Someone asking me how I got the holy spirit with the manifestation of speaking in tongues. Lol!
I made the first set of Baba Ogundare's Trainees. If only you know who Rev. Ogundare is. Or if only you know who Rev. Olusola Areogun is, you folks won't be spewing thrash here.
Before I even met them I was already well seeped in the gospel. I don't just read the bible, I have books I have written based on the revelation of the holy spirit to me as I read the bible.
At home I was regarded as a prophet. I prayed at least 6hrs none stop everyday.
My mum felt I was called for a special assignment so she encouraged me after many attempts to stop me.
She used to be scared I would die of fasting. And yeah people die of fasting. Had a brother in CAC campus fellowship FUTA that died around 2010 from complications that were a result of fasting.

You christians here have no idea the kind of life I lved for christ.

I lived so well for god that when I became an atheist, I became the type that if you visit me to preach to me, you will leave almost throwing your bible away.

Nairaland is not enough to tell it all. I am the kind of guy that if I had continued as a christian would have ended up a legend.

So dear christians hold your horses.
Now shall I continue?

Continued here: https://www.nairaland.com/3078223/pastor-atheist-why-never-christian/4#45202884

dat must be spiro koko brother hia... em HARDMIRROR wetin you say be de name.of dat.dude...dat one no be for here oh... wetin be hin name

3 Likes

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by chrmn1: 1:41pm On Nov 23, 2016
If I was close to believing hard mirrors story, I have serious doubts now as he seems to be evading a simple question posed to him. But I really blame hopeful landlord for opening this thread. cry
Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by GoodMuyis(m): 2:00pm On Nov 23, 2016
The Late Futa Brother is Samuel grin grin grin grin
Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by damogul: 2:07pm On Nov 23, 2016
GoodMuyis:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by chrmn1: 2:14pm On Nov 23, 2016
GoodMuyis:
na lie which kain Samuel, na Pius Ikedia be him name
Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by Image123(m): 2:25pm On Nov 23, 2016
HardMirror:

I am not on trial. I am here eating jollof rice and smiling at you posts. Have u seen some one on trial eating jollof rice before?

Nnamdi Kunu eats rice in Kuje FYI.

4 Likes

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by otemanuduno: 2:35pm On Nov 23, 2016
paulGrundy:
E.g an account he gave somewhere in one of his threads that he healed a dumb little girl and took her to a crusade where an evangelist healed her, and she could mutter a few words and everyone was amazed including the girls mother who was very excited (can't remember which particular thread). Latter on in that thread, he claimed that no healing took place, that she had been able to say those words that way before she was "healed".

It seemed strange that the mother of the girl who was healed, who knows her daughther very well, was excited about her healing and he him-self claimed nothing happened. I guess he is saying that because he has presently changed his stance and no longer believed in those things he ones upheld.
I read what he wrote that time. He thought the dumb girl was healed and he decided to follow up on her. To his surprise, the girl was not healed. She could only mutter what she has been muttering before.

1 Like

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by uvalued(m): 3:04pm On Nov 23, 2016
HARDMIRROR why naw... u de still trying to figure the name... abeg no allow this thread fail... what is supernatural and magic?

some athiest on this thread have said we are troubled

4 Likes

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by bennyann: 4:50pm On Nov 23, 2016
paulGrundy:

He may not even be whom he claimed to have been. He may have been a mere cell leader, not even a pastor. On the internet anything is possible people can assume a different identity. grin grin

I think the title of his threads should be:
-Memoirs of a disgruntled theist

grin grin

It wouldn't surprise me a bit if he isn't who he claimed.

These days, it seems we have a lot of wolves here looking for sheep to devour.

1 Like

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by bennyann: 4:54pm On Nov 23, 2016
GoodMuyis:
I think Nairaland mod owe The Christian Community Apology for pushing a false and defaming story to FP

Even in the first Place the Thread suppose to be in Diary seeing the nature of the story being a perssonal life story

I'm waiting for the day they'll apologize. You really have to study the kind of threads from the religion section that make front page.
Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by chrmn1: 6:01pm On Nov 23, 2016
Image123:

Nnamdi Kunu eats rice in Kuje FYI.
I sight you my chief, the slayer of HardMirror and crew. More kpomo and showboy to your oral machine.
Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by mrmrmister: 6:04pm On Nov 23, 2016
HardMirror:

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by Image123(m): 6:19pm On Nov 23, 2016
chrmn1:
I sight you my chief, the slayer of HardMirror and crew. More kpomo and showboy to your oral machine.

lol, glory be to God.
Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by damogul: 6:21pm On Nov 23, 2016
HardMirror i am still waiting for the name. It does not take 24hrs to provide a simple name of someone who died since 2010 in FUTA CACCF does it?
Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 23, 2016
damogul:

If you were to ask me the name of the person who God used me to raise from the dead why would i hide his name as if its some huge secret?

I can boldly mention his name anywhere and not be ashamed or defaming him. So why being evasive with the answer to my question?

shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by uvalued(m): 6:50pm On Nov 23, 2016
HARDMIRROR why have you failed to defnd your new apostolic caling ... first u claimed you were insulted... now you are stomped ... okay let me ask damogul abeg make we do tinnytanna to choose which kwetion HARDMIRROR go answer e bi like say we de hit am from left right up down.... i will give you first from now reach tomorrow morning make HARDMIRROR gather him mind thrash that your PHD kwesion and after you go helep me post my kwesion for him make e answer....

HARDMIRROR answer damogul kwesion... wetin be dat name of dat spiro spiri koko bros who kaput during fasting wei you shout for here.

HardMirror:
Morning everyone.
Now I really really laugh at some silly chaps here trying to corner me and tell me I don't really know christ. Someone asking me how I got the holy spirit with the manifestation of speaking in tongues. Lol!
I made the first set of Baba Ogundare's Trainees. If only you know who Rev. Ogundare is. Or if only you know who Rev. Olusola Areogun is, you folks won't be spewing thrash here.
Before I even met them I was already well seeped in the gospel. I don't just read the bible, I have books I have written based on the revelation of the holy spirit to me as I read the bible.
At home I was regarded as a prophet. I prayed at least 6hrs none stop everyday.
My mum felt I was called for a special assignment so she encouraged me after many attempts to stop me.
She used to be scared I would die of fasting. And yeah people die of fasting. Had a brother in CAC campus fellowship FUTA that died around 2010 from complications that were a result of fasting.

You christians here have no idea the kind of life I lved for christ.

I lived so well for god that when I became an atheist, I became the type that if you visit me to preach to me, you will leave almost throwing your bible away.

Nairaland is not enough to tell it all. I am the kind of guy that if I had continued as a christian would have ended up a legend.

So dear christians hold your horses.
Now shall I continue?

Continued here: https://www.nairaland.com/3078223/pastor-atheist-why-never-christian/4#45202884

i no go ask u any kwesion until you trash this one for damogul then by morning i go ask my own join u don hear me ko

1 Like

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by damogul: 6:50pm On Nov 23, 2016
SirWere:

shocked shocked shocked

Does it shock you? Do you think i am your lying brother HardMirror? Do not be shocked. I laid my own conversion and call into the Ministry bare on a thread here on NL which has like 4 or 5 parts. Anyone with a real true story shouldnt be afraid to mention names.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20)

God Has Given Me Two Years Victory Over Porn And Masturbation Addiction / Pastor Becky Enenche Warns Married Women Against Checking Their Husband’s Phones / Let All The Saints Get Ready For The Rapture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.