Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,428 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads (28194 Views)

Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion / Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors / My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Go Down)

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 23, 2016
damogul:

Does it shock you? Do you think i am your lying brother HardMirror? Do not be shocked. I laid my own conversion and call into the Ministry bare on a thread here on NL which has like 4 or 5 parts. Anyone with a real true story shouldnt be afraid to mention names.
Indeed undecided
Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 23, 2016
damogul ; care to tell me the threads in which you did this
Because they're not on your profile
Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by damogul: 7:00pm On Nov 23, 2016
SirWere:

Ask Hopefullandlord or even HardMirror because i remember Hardmirror specifically came on and commented on that thread.
Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by damogul: 7:02pm On Nov 23, 2016
SirWere:

Oh just found it

https://www.nairaland.com/3221351/how-became-christian-believer-evangelist
Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by chrmn1: 7:09pm On Nov 23, 2016
uvalued:
HARDMIRROR why have you failed to defnd your new apostolic caling ... first u claimed you were insulted... now you are stomped ... okay let me ask damogul abeg make we do tinnytanna to choose which kwetion HARDMIRROR go answer e bi like say we de hit am from left right up down.... i will give you first from now reach tomorrow morning make HARDMIRROR gather him mind thrash that your PHD kwesion and after you go helep me post my kwesion for him make e answer....

HARDMIRROR answer damogul kwesion... wetin be dat name of dat spiro spiri koko bros who kaput during fasting wei you shout for here.

i no go ask u any kwesion until you trash this one for damogul then by morning i go ask my own join u don hear me ko
His name is prophet mustapha
Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by damogul: 7:15pm On Nov 23, 2016
chrmn1:
His name is prophet mustapha

cheesy cheesy
Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by damogul: 7:26pm On Nov 23, 2016
SirWere:

I had to stop commenting on the thread when trolls and other distractions came on
Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by paulGrundy(m): 7:29pm On Nov 23, 2016
damogul:

Does it shock you? Do you think i am your lying brother HardMirror? Do not be shocked. I laid my own conversion and call into the Ministry bare on a thread here on NL which has like 4 or 5 parts. Anyone with a real true story shouldnt be afraid to mention names.

That's just it! The information he's been asked will not in anyway put his life or identity @risk. A monicker named Frosbel has opened a thread here similar to his, he gave important details to buttress his points, e.g name of pastor incharge of his campus fellowship, pictures of a sunday service from his church e.t.c. He was not threatened or lynched by christain brothers. I think Hardmirror is scared that the integrity of his account will come under fire if he gives hardcore facts which is normal when there are many lies and misrepresentations in the account.

Leave the guy jare, am enjoying his telenovela. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by damogul: 7:34pm On Nov 23, 2016
paulGrundy:

That's just it! The information he's been asked will not in anyway put his life or identity @risk. A monicker named Frosbel has opened a thread here similar to his, he gave important details to buttress his points, e.g name of pastor incharge of his campus fellowship, pictures of a sunday service from his church e.t.c. He was not threatened or lynched by christain brothers. I think Hardmirror is scared that the integrity of his account will come under fire if he gives hardcore facts which is normal when there are many lies and misrepresentations in the account.

This thread was a dare issued by Hopefullandlord and Hardmirror to see if his lies could be exposed or prove he did not lie and just one question he has not been able to answer and defend. Some people will still say he is no Liar.
Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by delishpot: 7:49pm On Nov 23, 2016
damogul:

I had to stop commenting on the thread when trolls and other distractions came on

Those always come grin grin I remember when I was insulted by some a while ago too
Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by Image123(m): 7:57pm On Nov 23, 2016
paulGrundy:

Frosb did that, oh that's unfortunate. But he was warned several times that he was threading the backsliders path.
Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by butterflylion: 8:28pm On Nov 23, 2016
paulGrundy:
What was the real reason why the hardmirror dude converted to atheism?
Been trying the find the particular quote he stated it, because of the so many inbetween quotes.
Am thinking, what was his real reason for becoming a Christian in the first place?

1 Like

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by analice107: 9:04pm On Nov 23, 2016
hopefulLandlord:
Hardmirror created the thread https://www.nairaland.com/3078223/pastor-atheist-why-never-christian on April 30 2016 which details his journey from being a pastor who performed miracles to atheism and right now has a total of 43,624 Views

he also opened a continuation of the same thread https://www.nairaland.com/3085047/part-2-pastor-atheist-why on May 4 2016 which has 15,566 Views

this thread is really touching and deep, so its no surprise seeing Christians on this forum throw a fit about it, most say its a lie, many say he's a satanist, few are more empathetic and try to explain things better

to cite a few examples, a monicker "JesusVoice" created a thread calling Hardmirror agent of Satan https://www.nairaland.com/3231162/hardmirror-must-agent-satan

Honourhim opened this thread too as a response to Hardmirror https://www.nairaland.com/3363426/response-thread-pastor-atheist-hardmirror

there are many more threads but I can't be bothered enough to start looking for everyone of them

I however have noticed Christians call him a liar on other threads even when discussing something different, call him agent of Satan, say he's never a pastor and he's making everything up at every opportunity

I decided to do a shallow investigation by using "cross examination" to see if he is in fact a liar like they claim, I never noticed anything to straight up call a lie in that thread of his (Maybe I missed a few things)

this made me ignore offhand comments of Christians subsequently calling him a liar which is what Hardmirror himself usually do too

However, Hardmirror and a certain Naijadeyhia slugged it out on a particular thread which caught my attention below is how the convo went

it appears he and his other Christians seem to have proof of his lying but are reluctant to say it, perhaps the proof isn't concrete enough OR they don't want to expose Hardmirror OR they have nothing on him but keep repeating that he's a liar to make themselves believe it

this made me challenge Naijadeyhia on another thread to give us the proof of Hardmirror's lies

he said I should open a thread to discuss his lies which is the purpose of this thread

these accusations of Hardmirror lying need to be trashed once and for all so that people would not be swayed by that thread if its a lie as Christians claim

Christians should therefore prove that Hardmirror is lying

CC: Naijadeyhia, Damogul, 4evergod, Hardmirror, Anas09, Analice107, Felixomor, Muafrika2 KingEbuka and anyone who can prove he's lying
HopefulLandlord, are you sure you want to take hardmirrors place?

Now let me repeat the questions i asked Hardmirrow on that his thread.

Let me begin by saying that, any believer who grows in Christ to the level where an ordination of the office of the pastor is placed on his head, that man ought to have had a personal relationship with Christ.

Did Hardmirrow had any personal encounter with Christ?

what was it?

For every believer, Christ Himself decides which medium he communicated info through.

what was Hardmiorrows medium of getting messages from Christ?

Every believer dies in salvation. Let me explain.

Everyone of us is a sinner. We were born sinners. We didn't need to commit any sin to be sinners, we sin becos we were born sinners.

But it gets to a point in a life of someone when he discovers his damnation, his depravity, his wretchedness, his helplessness without Christ, and all of this cuts through his heart.

It is at this point that that person breaks down and cries out for help, asking for forgiveness of sins committed.

And this conviction comes with the genuine willingness to forsake the old ways and starts anew.

Something leads to this^^^, It doesnt just
happen.

Did Hardmirrow experienced this?^^^

Can he pls tell?

When did Hardmirrow die to SELF?

Here is how it's stated;

For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost,

And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come,
Hebrews:6: 4-5.

HopefulLandlord, i need you to produce Mr Hardmirrow to come over here and tell me that as a pastor who had the anointing of the Holy Spirit to heal the sick, perform miracles (?) he had all the above requirements.

Was Hardmirror Enlightened by the Holy Spirit?

Does Hardmirrow know what it means to be enlightened by the Holy Ghost?

Did he taste the Heavenly gift?

what is an Heavenly gift?

Was he made a partaker of the Holy Ghost?

What does it mean to be a partaker of the Holy Ghost?

Did he taste the Word of God?

Can one taste the word of God yet won't know what it says Concerning the prophecies concerning future events?

Is it possible for a Pastor to over turn written down prophesies by fasting and prayers?

HopefulLandlord, let me stop Here.

You see, am ready for a discussion, so produce Hardmirrow or you help him out.

Shalom.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by analice107: 9:08pm On Nov 23, 2016
oluwaseyi000:

let me help your curiosity: he converted because he believe religion is an hoax, God do not exist and all religions are simply based on psychology.

don't you do comprehension in English language

now can you pls point out his lies
But i thought Hardmiorrow himself said, he performed miracles by the power of this same God you now claim does not exist?

Do you know what you are even talking about?

He won 300+souls to this God.

What power convicted the souls he won?

2 Likes

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:10pm On Nov 23, 2016
oluwaseyi000:

God do not exist

Prove it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by damogul: 9:18pm On Nov 23, 2016
oluwaseyi000:

let me help your curiosity: he converted because he believe religion is an hoax, God do not exist and all religions are simply based on psychology.

Let me help you correct your grammar.

let me help your curiosity: he converted because he believe (Believes not Believe) religion is an (a not an) hoax, God do (does not do) not exist and all religions are simply based on psychology.

Your English "Do" not exist!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by analice107: 9:20pm On Nov 23, 2016
oluwaseyi000:

have you ever confronted him with using this words and he denied it? if not, where is the lie in hard mirror post. if he use it after dumping religion then you can't hold him down with it afterall he is an adult.

Pls don't derail this thread
I see you actively trying to be an activist for HardMirrow.

Okay, here is the deal. You will help HardMirrow to answer this.

Shey Hardmirrow was bornagain into Christ?

Do you know that to be born again, you need to die first to self and the world first?

When did Hardmirrow die?

When was he born again into Christ?

What was one remarkable landmark that acts as a testimony that made him know that he was indeed in Christ?

How was Christ manifesting Himself to Hardmirrow?

Let me stop here and give you time to react.

when you and Hardmirrow answers these, the truth you seek will be revealed.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by analice107: 9:21pm On Nov 23, 2016
damogul:
This is my only question as this would make or break his case.

He mentioned that a particular brother in the fellowship died from complications that came from fasting...A nairalander who also finished in 2010 from his school asked for the persons name since he did not hear of such a case and Hardmirror did not respond.

NOW I ASK THE SAME QUESTION. WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE BROTHER WHO DIED VIA FASTING RELATED ISSUES? WE HAVE PEOPLE WHO CAN CONFIRM THIS.

If he cannot provide this name and we affirm it happened then we have our conclusion.

cc HardMirror, hopefullandlord
Thank you sir.
Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by analice107: 9:27pm On Nov 23, 2016
HardMirror:

Damogul does not deserve any answer from me cos he is not the one that asked the question. He labeled me a liar long ago and I don't take him serious, here he is hanging on the fantastic question someone else with common sense (which damogul lacks) is asking. So it is only the guy that asked this good question that I wld answer
HopefulLandlord, you called us here to proof that Hardmirrow lied. The only way we can proof his lies is when he answers our questions, and here he is declining to answer those questions.

Is there a need for us to be called out here?

HardMirrow. Seun has magnified your lies and made you a FP Post. The least you can do is shame these Christians by sincerely answering their queries.

Where is Seun. Can you see the people you exalt?
Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by analice107: 9:29pm On Nov 23, 2016
HardMirror:

Damogul does not deserve any answer from me cos he is not the one that asked the question. He labeled me a liar long ago and I don't take him serious, here he is hanging on the fantastic question someone else with common sense (which damogul lacks) is asking. So it is only the guy that asked this good question that I wld answer
So answer the guy. What was the name of the student?

1 Like

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by damogul: 9:31pm On Nov 23, 2016
analice107:

So answer the guy. What was the name of the student?

He did not answer the guy. Instead he asked the guy to go and do his findings and come and tell him what he found out as if it was the guy who originally claimed somebody died. HardMirror is a fraud!

2 Likes

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by analice107: 9:33pm On Nov 23, 2016
HardMirror:

Thanks bro, I know I saw this somewhere but lost it.

Now here is the intelligent question.

Howmon, you claimed to be a futa alumni. If true, then contact your friends in CACCF who where still in school between 2009 and 2010 to tell you of the firebrand brother who died of Ucler complication. He is well renowned for the prayer programs he organizes. I won't mention his name here. But ask those who attended the fellowship especially workers cos a sunday sunday member may not know. Then come back and challenge me
HopefulLandlord, have you seen the man you bet your integrity on?

The man who died long ago is dead, what harm will mentioning his name do him?

Now he wants the guy to go asking question about a firebrand Christian who died of Ulcer complications.

Una see?

1 Like

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by analice107: 9:35pm On Nov 23, 2016
HardMirror:

Will you shut up there!
Hopefullandlord has provided me with what I needed. Who is being evasive? All these months you could now ask me a reasonable question, someone else now asked and you want to lead the parade as if you asked the question.
You want me to publish the brother's name just like that? I have called the person that asked the question. Just a phone call to any committed member of the fellowship who was in school within the period will confirm it. I have asked him to do that and revert back to me
Do you or do you not know the name of the dead brother? why do u need to make a phone call?
Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by analice107: 9:37pm On Nov 23, 2016
HardMirror:

His name is damogul. I shld just publish his name?
If the guy that asked the question is truely a futa alumni, he shld still have contacts he can call to verify.
You think I am here to please u? Lol

Or are you Howmon?
Howmon, let's address your question

Seun come and see the see case of a man you made FP

Am ashamed.

Have you seen how he lies?
Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:40pm On Nov 23, 2016
analice107:

Seun come and see the see case of a man you made FP

Am ashamed.

Have you seen how he lies?

Seun you are needed here oo
Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by analice107: 9:42pm On Nov 23, 2016
damogul:
Hardmirror give us the name here so that whever Howmon comes on the name he also would offer should match yours. If it does not then we can go further to investigate if such did occur and maybe Howmon was misinformed
I agree. HopefulLandlord, be a gentleman and assert to this.

You call us up here. let justice be done.

You want to proof that HardMirrow did not lie. Lets proof it.

Ask HardMirrow to give the name of the brother so that we can see if it matches the one the other guy brings.

If this is not done, wen Howmon gives a name Hardmirrow will dive it and say that's the name.

Hardmirrow what is the name of the dead brother?
Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by analice107: 9:45pm On Nov 23, 2016
chrmn1:
If I was close to believing hard mirrors story, I have serious doubts now as he seems to be evading a simple question posed to him. But I really blame hopeful landlord for opening this thread. cry
He is going to make a mess of himself, Seun and that lying Hardmirrow.
Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by analice107: 9:45pm On Nov 23, 2016
chrmn1:
na lie which kain Samuel, na Pius Ikedia be him name
No its Adewale

1 Like

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:46pm On Nov 23, 2016
hopefullandlord must be regretting opening this thread grin grin
Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by analice107: 9:48pm On Nov 23, 2016
otemanuduno:
I read what he wrote that time. He thought the dumb girl was healed and he decided to follow up on her. To his surprise, the girl was not healed. She could only mutter what she has been muttering before.
You lying master ran away from your doctor Belarus thread come here? Gang of liars.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by sonofthunder: 9:53pm On Nov 23, 2016
lemme go and come and make tea... kingebukasblog I see you... where is kingebujanaija sef?
Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by sonofthunder: 9:53pm On Nov 23, 2016
lemme go and come and make tea... kingebukasblog I see you... where is kingebujanaija sef?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20)

Let All The Saints Get Ready For The Rapture / God Has Given Me Two Years Victory Over Porn And Masturbation Addiction / Pastor Becky Enenche Warns Married Women Against Checking Their Husband’s Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.