Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Sam Zuga "Turns Cold Water To Hot Water" In Ebonyi. People React - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sam Zuga "Turns Cold Water To Hot Water" In Ebonyi. People React (70820 Views)

Bishop Sam Zuga Gifts A Lincoln Navigator To Abdullahi Amanabo, Muslim Kogi King / Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p / Bishop Sam Zuga "Removes Black Object From A Lady's Private Part" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sam Zuga "Turns Cold Water To Hot Water" In Ebonyi. People React by princely74: 8:28am On Nov 22, 2016
who e epp?
Re: Sam Zuga "Turns Cold Water To Hot Water" In Ebonyi. People React by Lanreolas(m): 8:38am On Nov 22, 2016
You call this bitch man of God. He is completely devil agent. Is this how Jesus performed miracle in the Bible. ? And his Boss that prophesie "Clinton" won the the USA election. Fail to say predict. Hmmmmm I just pity you follower.

Re: Sam Zuga "Turns Cold Water To Hot Water" In Ebonyi. People React by terrezo2002(m): 8:45am On Nov 22, 2016
End time bishop. He seems to be dancing for turning cold water to hot water. What a pity.
He will give accounts on judgement day

Re: Sam Zuga "Turns Cold Water To Hot Water" In Ebonyi. People React by Gofwane(m): 8:47am On Nov 22, 2016
PaulIdu:
must have slipped in some chemical that reacted with the water to heat it up..This is a trickster
yeah, chemical like costic soda. When added to water, it starts boiling immediately
Re: Sam Zuga "Turns Cold Water To Hot Water" In Ebonyi. People React by devvland(m): 8:47am On Nov 22, 2016
moshould:
make him pray for our country na, do miracle make our bad leaders dem run mad....
Re: Sam Zuga "Turns Cold Water To Hot Water" In Ebonyi. People React by devvland(m): 8:52am On Nov 22, 2016
toprealman:
oyibo:White is godly, Black is evil.
And my people applauds this fantasy.....***smh****

Don't believe the hype. Mankind has always associated darkness with danger and the perils of the unknown. In the dark you can't see cos it black everywhere.

Ancient men feared the dark too, so they kept fires to ward off the evil in the dark (wild animals and attacking enemy tribes)

But it's bright when the world is lit by the white in the sky...all fears vanish. The ancient man felt safer in daylight. He could see his enemy approaching and defend himself.

Hence, by instinct mankind began to associate daylight (white) with safety and goodness, and darkness (black) with terror and evil.

Everything is not about tribe and race and division. Sometimes things are just things. Simple.

1 Like

Re: Sam Zuga "Turns Cold Water To Hot Water" In Ebonyi. People React by Roy11: 8:56am On Nov 22, 2016
the community i served as a corper...its funny cos what these pple need is food, electricity and good roads... jesus turned water to wine cos it was needed at the feast. who hot water don elp?
Re: Sam Zuga "Turns Cold Water To Hot Water" In Ebonyi. People React by Greenrevolt(m): 9:29am On Nov 22, 2016
kinibigdeal:

Ọ bụ gị si obodo ?

Pls where did u get ur fonts from? I mean the igbo fonts.
Re: Sam Zuga "Turns Cold Water To Hot Water" In Ebonyi. People React by DonaTee(f): 9:40am On Nov 22, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
very irrelevant miracle

The sunshine in dat state can boil indomie. So.....

U r ryt. Grossly irrelevant. Are we going to drink hot water?
When Jesus turned water to wine der was urgent need. Even most pple dat drank it didn't know how d wine came abt.

I dont blame my lecturer dat refers to suh as "ceremonial magic"
Re: Sam Zuga "Turns Cold Water To Hot Water" In Ebonyi. People React by warmachine(m): 9:41am On Nov 22, 2016
davtosh:
Pure Magic.

He should come and tell me where in the Bible such was done without a reason. You don't demonstrate power of God without a purpose.

Christ turned water into wine because there was need for more wine at a marriage ceremony. He fed 5,000 with Five loafs and two fishes because the people were hungry in the wilderness where they couldnt get food. He didn't just call his disciples and say go and bring water I want to show you how powerful I am
No.
This one is magic

Seriously this is magic....lol...abi na baff them wan baff

1 Like

Re: Sam Zuga "Turns Cold Water To Hot Water" In Ebonyi. People React by kinibigdeal(m): 9:44am On Nov 22, 2016
Greenrevolt:

Pls where did u get ur fonts from? I mean the igbo fonts.

You can download any font for your phone
Re: Sam Zuga "Turns Cold Water To Hot Water" In Ebonyi. People React by koolaid87: 10:07am On Nov 22, 2016
Damn! Ignoramus still full Nigeria, see all those people watching magic, probably with them offerings for them pockets. lol

Church na real business.

dem suppose use the hot water bath the pastor ni

Useless people

1 Like

Re: Sam Zuga "Turns Cold Water To Hot Water" In Ebonyi. People React by dannywil03: 10:10am On Nov 22, 2016
Hello, who is arguing for cold or hot water?
Are they no sick people in gathering that will benefit then why water taken the center stage.
Re: Sam Zuga "Turns Cold Water To Hot Water" In Ebonyi. People React by toprealman: 10:30am On Nov 22, 2016
devvland:

Don't believe the hype. Mankind has always associated darkness with danger and the perils of the unknown. In the dark you can't see cos it black everywhere.

Ancient men feared the dark too, so they kept fires to ward off the evil in the dark (wild animals and attacking enemy tribes)

But it's bright when the world is lit by the white in the sky...all fears vanish. The ancient man felt safer in daylight. He could see his enemy approaching and defend himself.

Hence, by instinct mankind began to associate daylight (white) with safety and goodness, and darkness (black) with terror and evil.

Everything is not about tribe and race and division. Sometimes things are just things. Simple.
An illiterate of the the 21st century is not the person that cannot read or write, but one who cannot unlearn and relearn. You sound knowledgeable, please my dear....always ask why a thing is so.
Re: Sam Zuga "Turns Cold Water To Hot Water" In Ebonyi. People React by ojuolu(m): 10:37am On Nov 22, 2016
What is the essence of this miracle if no need is met? What is the definition of a miracle? Is this the way Jesus and God thought us about Miracles in the bible? Please point my attention to any miracle in the bible that is pointless such as turning cold water to hot water?
Okay, Maybe there is no firewood to boil water, weather was cold, people wanted to bath with hot water or they wanted to prepare garri/tea with hot water and there was no means of boiling the water...lol.
With the way these so "uncalled men of god" are going about their businesses, "even the elects will fall" oh. He that thinks he stands, let him be careful, lest he falls.
Re: Sam Zuga "Turns Cold Water To Hot Water" In Ebonyi. People React by lionlamb020(m): 10:39am On Nov 22, 2016
Cold water to hot water miracle? undecided

Re: Sam Zuga "Turns Cold Water To Hot Water" In Ebonyi. People React by Stanyvic(m): 10:50am On Nov 22, 2016
Is He a prophet or a Magician
Re: Sam Zuga "Turns Cold Water To Hot Water" In Ebonyi. People React by esosuo2: 11:08am On Nov 22, 2016
Turning cold water to hot water without garri and soup to do d needful wats d use na pastor?
Re: Sam Zuga "Turns Cold Water To Hot Water" In Ebonyi. People React by biridon(m): 11:17am On Nov 22, 2016
please my dear mom is still in the mortuary.. pls he should come and resurrect my mother ..pls...
Re: Sam Zuga "Turns Cold Water To Hot Water" In Ebonyi. People React by touchmoney: 11:46am On Nov 22, 2016
Which kind occultic dressing is this
Re: Sam Zuga "Turns Cold Water To Hot Water" In Ebonyi. People React by Hychineson(m): 11:51am On Nov 22, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
"This is

rare"... A heated debate has been sparked online following report that Bishop Dr Sam Zuga allegedly turned cold water into hot water after prayers in Onica local government of Ebonyi state. According to an online report, the Igwe of the community and other people from the crowd tested to confirm the "miracle". See different reactions from online users below;
this is very irrelevant, I strongly believe that the so called bishop is a magician and whatever power he has is not from God. tell him I said so.
Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/11/see-miracle-performed-by-pastor-in.html
Re: Sam Zuga "Turns Cold Water To Hot Water" In Ebonyi. People React by shotster50(m): 11:53am On Nov 22, 2016
Too many circus magicians in Nigeria parading themselves as men of God.
Re: Sam Zuga "Turns Cold Water To Hot Water" In Ebonyi. People React by humblemikel(f): 12:29pm On Nov 22, 2016
end time pastors every where
Re: Sam Zuga "Turns Cold Water To Hot Water" In Ebonyi. People React by 4lorunsho(m): 12:37pm On Nov 22, 2016
davtosh:
Pure Magic.

He should come and tell me where in the Bible such was done without a reason. You don't demonstrate power of God without a purpose.

Christ turned water into wine because there was need for more wine at a marriage ceremony. He fed 5,000 with Five loafs and two fishes because the people were hungry in the wilderness where they couldnt get food. He didn't just call his disciples and say go and bring water I want to show you how powerful I am
No.
This one is magic
bros u are limited by ur own ignorance " am not saying I know him all tru but if u have gotten to an extent with yahweh all what u are doing people will call it magic. I can't type much but if I can meet u and I will show u places where it is proven in the bible. Just because this thing the man of God has done is not working for people around u or u in particular does not make u say its magic. #GodBless .check my status
Re: Sam Zuga "Turns Cold Water To Hot Water" In Ebonyi. People React by whugo(m): 12:49pm On Nov 22, 2016
davtosh:
Pure Magic.

No.
This one is magic
Oga you no see crowd wey dey there?! them wan use am make Eba n.a.! undecided
davtosh:
Pure Magic.

No.
This one is magic
Oga you no see crowd wey dey there?! them wan use am make Eba n.a.!

4 Likes

Re: Sam Zuga "Turns Cold Water To Hot Water" In Ebonyi. People React by Yehman(m): 12:57pm On Nov 22, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
very irrelevant miracle
Exactly. End of comment
Re: Sam Zuga "Turns Cold Water To Hot Water" In Ebonyi. People React by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 22, 2016
M*A*G*I*C
Re: Sam Zuga "Turns Cold Water To Hot Water" In Ebonyi. People React by opad22u: 1:11pm On Nov 22, 2016
JingoOAU:
The reason I will never leave Anglican Church...
Yeah. Anglicans no dey perform magic and miracle. They just sing their hyms and pray. Religion is a mess now. People get brainwashed easily
Re: Sam Zuga "Turns Cold Water To Hot Water" In Ebonyi. People React by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 22, 2016
whugo:
Oga you no see crowd wey dey there?! them wan use am make Eba n.a.! undecided Oga you no see crowd wey dey there?! them wan use am make Eba n.a.!

You made me laugh grin
People are easily deceived.
Re: Sam Zuga "Turns Cold Water To Hot Water" In Ebonyi. People React by Philadelphia: 2:20pm On Nov 22, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
"This is rare"... A heated debate has been sparked online following report that Bishop Dr Sam Zuga allegedly turned cold water into hot water after prayers in Onica local government of Ebonyi state. According to an online report, the Igwe of the community and other people from the crowd tested to confirm the "miracle". See different reactions from online users below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/11/see-miracle-performed-by-pastor-in.html

Maybe, he is going to be the next avatar (hot water bender). Even if you've not read the bible, it's obvious that it was magic he performed and not miracle.
Magic is done to "amuse" people. It adds no value to human life.
Miracle is a Divine interference in the life of humans. It adds value to human life.

What is the significance of what he did?
Look at all the miracles recorded in the bible, you'd see that they all proffered solutions to the current situations then.
What solution did this one profer. People like this man gives atheist things to say. But God pass them all.
Re: Sam Zuga "Turns Cold Water To Hot Water" In Ebonyi. People React by redsun(m): 3:29pm On Nov 22, 2016
Africans,until you begin to understand and take periodic table seriously,you will remain in perpetual darkness.

Common sense is rare sense in Africa.

1 Like

Re: Sam Zuga "Turns Cold Water To Hot Water" In Ebonyi. People React by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 22, 2016
kinibigdeal:
Your headache
Itz obvious that d Elite class doesn't hv time to belittle others, it z rather witnessed among those d@ can't beat ur reach in all Ramifications.
I don't look down on people based on my social status, bc the re many Forces of the Universe that will always change d game if u play against the Rules.
Stop Quoting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dubai Yahoo Boy Who Wants To Marry A Prostitute Meets TB Joshua (Video) / Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" / Some Things That Attract Demons To People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.