Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,599 members, 7,827,260 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Sam Zuga "Turns Cold Water To Hot Water" In Ebonyi. People React - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sam Zuga "Turns Cold Water To Hot Water" In Ebonyi. People React (70827 Views)

Bishop Sam Zuga Gifts A Lincoln Navigator To Abdullahi Amanabo, Muslim Kogi King / Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p / Bishop Sam Zuga "Removes Black Object From A Lady's Private Part" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sam Zuga "Turns Cold Water To Hot Water" In Ebonyi. People React by Luckymay(f): 4:16pm On Nov 22, 2016
davtosh:

grin all manner of magicians around us claiming to be prophets and pastors
Unfortunately people are still patronizing them.
Re: Sam Zuga "Turns Cold Water To Hot Water" In Ebonyi. People React by Simon30: 4:30pm On Nov 22, 2016
Na who the hot water help?? Trying to show Ur skills? Go bring the dead to life.
Re: Sam Zuga "Turns Cold Water To Hot Water" In Ebonyi. People React by kinibigdeal(m): 4:31pm On Nov 22, 2016
Everything you wrote look plagiarized
zeribe4real:
Itz obvious that d Elite class doesn't hv time to belittle others, it z rather witnessed among those d@ can't beat ur reach in all Ramifications.
I don't look down on people based on my social status, bc the re many Forces of the Universe that will always change d game if u play against the Rules.
Stop Quoting.
Re: Sam Zuga "Turns Cold Water To Hot Water" In Ebonyi. People React by tundeotunba(m): 5:18pm On Nov 22, 2016
Makes no sense. Make he turn all his followers to Millionaires first. Then we can talk
Re: Sam Zuga "Turns Cold Water To Hot Water" In Ebonyi. People React by ajepako(f): 9:30pm On Nov 22, 2016
IYANGBALI:
Una put water for sun how the water no go hot?

make the pastor come help me turn lala to rat for six months for all the ban ban wey him dey always ban me for here

Ajepako abeg borrow me 1 cucumber make I use,I doesn't have money to buy as the thing is now too expenses in the market

l leave you in the capable hands of Lala...

Wait for him to have your time...
Re: Sam Zuga "Turns Cold Water To Hot Water" In Ebonyi. People React by IRALIFE(f): 10:14pm On Nov 22, 2016
grin grin haha ha. You must be a clown. So funny...water boiler.

What was the purpose of turning cold water to hot water. Who the hot water epp? When Jesus turned water to wine, it was for a purpose and He did not gather a crowd to do it. Or was there a need for the hot water in the community?
Re: Sam Zuga "Turns Cold Water To Hot Water" In Ebonyi. People React by creepsyme(f): 5:56pm On Dec 04, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
very irrelevant miracle
too irrelevant, who the hot water help now?
Re: Sam Zuga "Turns Cold Water To Hot Water" In Ebonyi. People React by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 06, 2016
Jesus of Ebonyi

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dubai Yahoo Boy Who Wants To Marry A Prostitute Meets TB Joshua (Video) / Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" / Some Things That Attract Demons To People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.