Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Why Do These Fake Pastors Refer To Themselves As Prophets? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do These Fake Pastors Refer To Themselves As Prophets? (607 Views)

Does The Bible Ever Refer To Jesus Christ As “god”? / Poverty In Nigeria Vs Richest Pastors In Nigeria - By Alawode-James Jumoke / Prophets Speaks On Cause Of Ebony’s Death, She Went For Juju (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do These Fake Pastors Refer To Themselves As Prophets? by FSBoperator: 6:41pm On Nov 21, 2016
If Peter, that was ordained by Christ Himself, did not go about calling himself a Prophet then what is the reason these fake pastors have for declaring themselves as prophets?

Jesus said only through him can we get to see the Father (GOD) and after his death the shroud concealing the holiest of holies within the temple of Jerusalem was torn.

Prophets are renowned men and women who God conversed with and reveal His agenda for the Israelites.

Since Jesus defeated death, He became an interceder for mankind.

Therefore after Christ's ascension to the heavens, the era of prophets came to a close.

This was why the Christians of Arabia rejected Muhammed as a prophet just as the Jews told him that only a Jew can be recognised as a prophet by them.

So I wonder how these marabous and scam artists can deceive christiandom?

Jesus warned that many fake prophets like TB Joshua will arise at the dawn of his second coming.

Anybody that calls he or herself a prophet is not a Christian as GOD does not reveal Himself to man but only through Christ.
Re: Why Do These Fake Pastors Refer To Themselves As Prophets? by ScienceWatch: 3:07am On Nov 23, 2016
It is written “The WORD became flesh and made His dwelling amongst us.”
This statement to the world is the most significant and memorable ever written.
Its implications are unlimited. This is the key to the understanding of the mystery of Jesus Christ. Jesus is the WORD.

Jesus says to all pastors, ministers and evangelists in Joh 14:12 Truly, Truly, I say to you, He that believes me, the WORKS that I do will you also do; and greater WORKS than these shall you do; because I go unto my Father.

What are these WORKS that Jesus always refer to ?
They are the miracles, prophecy, signs, deliverances of demonic spirits and wonders. Jesus also instructs all pastors, ministers, evangelists to do the same, He says to them,”As my father sent me, so send I you.”
Jesus say clearly in these biblical refs that these WORKS that he does bear witness that the Father has sent him.

A pastor, minister, evangelist will be know by their WORKS so that fake pastors can be separated from the real pastors. The wheat is separated from the chaff. Only the WORKS bear witness of a real pastor, not their elaborate speeches.

There can be no more tragic expression of human foolishness and perversity than the Jews rejection of The Messiah. In spite of hundreds of years of waiting and studying their scriptures concerning the coming of Jesus Christ, they dismissed him and instigated his destruction. The Jews plan failed, Jesus is risen from death. God will not be mocked !

Jesus Christ’s birth, His miracles, His mastery of satin, His cruel death, His forgiveness of his murderers and His resurrection from the grave was needed as verifiable evidence of the mystical, supernatural creation nature of God.

Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever. On our journey to discover scientifically verifiable evidence of Jesus’ miracles, we found a very powerful, scientifically verifiable source. It is the Scoan Church on Emmanual TV and youtube.com

These miracles are the easiest to verify because no one can come for healing without medical proof of the patient’s condition. After mind-blowing instant healings, the patients are sent back to have the results medically verified. Many honest doctors and enlightened Pastors send their suffering people to the Holy Scoan Nigeria for complete healing. Scoan Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever.
Re: Why Do These Fake Pastors Refer To Themselves As Prophets? by ScienceWatch: 3:11am On Nov 23, 2016
Jesus says to all pastors, ministers and evangelists in Joh 14:12 Truly, Truly, I say to you, He that believes me, the WORKS that I do will you also do; and greater WORKS than these shall you do; because I go unto my Father.
Today the evidence of these WORKS can be scientifically verified at the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria.

A pastor, minister, evangelist will be know by their WORKS so that fake pastors can be separated from the real pastors. The wheat is separated from the chaff. Only the WORKS bear witness of a real pastor, not their elaborate speeches.

What are these WORKS that Jesus always refer to ?
They are the miracles, prophecy, signs and wonders. Jesus also instructs all pastors, ministers, evangelists to do the same. Jesus says to them,”As my father sent me, so send I you.”
Now the world finally have a free education channel 24 hours a day, seven days a week on Emmanuel TV demonstrating true scientifically verifiable evidence and deeper meaning of John 14:12

Jesus say clearly in these biblical refs that these WORKS that he does bear witness that the Father has sent him.
Re: Why Do These Fake Pastors Refer To Themselves As Prophets? by ScienceWatch: 3:12am On Nov 23, 2016
FSBoperator:
If Peter, that was ordained by Christ Himself, did not go about calling himself a Prophet then what is the reason these fake pastors have for declaring themselves as prophets?

Jesus said only through him can we get to see the Father (GOD) and after his death the shroud concealing the holiest of holies within the temple of Jerusalem was torn.

Prophets are renowned men and women who God conversed with and reveal His agenda for the Israelites.

Therefore after Christ's ascension to the heavens, the era of prophets came to a close.

This was why the Christians of Arabia rejected Muhammed as a prophet just as the Jews told him that only a Jew can be recognised as a prophet by them.

Jesus warned that many fake prophets like TB Joshua will arise at the dawn of his second coming.

Anybody that calls he or herself a prophet is not a Christian as GOD does not reveal Himself to man but only through Christ.
BE VERY CAREFUL NIGERIANS !
You may be interested in what was said about what may be the greatest anointed Pastor in the modern day.
THIS IS WHAT A THEOLOGY PROFFESSOR SAID ABOUT PROPHET TB JOSHUA. Here is an extract from Professor Ouweneel’s experience at the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria ; Professor Ouweneel is a theology and philosophy professor at several colleges and theological faculties. He is the author of over 100 books. He lives in the Netherlands, where he was born.
He states. ”I have seen many of the false criticisms about Prophet TB Joshua on websites and in newspapers and I am very angry with some of the criticisms as they are totally unfair and just repeating the mistakes (or even lies) others have made. They are people who are not in a position to really judge, people who pick on certain sentences in sermons which they do not understand in the African context and in the context of the rest of his ministry. That is a very cheap way of criticizing. It reminds me very strongly on what the Pharisees did who judged the Lord Jesus from their own framework of thought and put him in the category of the devil (Matthew 12).
Re: Why Do These Fake Pastors Refer To Themselves As Prophets? by ScienceWatch: 3:13am On Nov 23, 2016
See the miraculous power of Jesus Christ in action. All this was first for the Jews !
Scoan Church Nigeria’s power with the holy Prophet TB Joshua is unstoppable !!
He is just the greatest living and verifiable prophet on earth now.
Scoan Church Nigeria was personally examined by the following highly respected persons;
1) PROMINENT DUTCH THEOLOGIAN PROFESSOR WILLEM J. OUWENEEL ABOUT PROPHET T.B. JOSHUA AND THE SCOAN, LAGOS, NIGERIA. Professor Ouweneel holds doctorates in biology (Utrecht), philosophy (Amsterdam) and theology (Bloemfontein, RSA).
He concluded that his experience at Scoan was awesome.

2) Renowned global evangelist, P.S. Upthegrove’s who had successfully pastored AA Allen’s church as a minister.
He concluded that he was on Holy ground at Scoan.
He recounted how seeing such power demonstrated reminded him of all he had witnessed through ministers of God such as Oral Roberts, AA Allen, William Branham and RW Shambach who he had the privilege to work with and know personally.

3) Group from New Zealand:
Among our group there were three senior pastors, two evangelists and two men leading major Christian work in New Zealand. Between us we had 180 years of ministry.
Our conclusion was that this is truly a work of God.

4) The Religious Monitoring Group have investigated Joshua and the Synagogue, Church of All Nations and have concluded that he is a man of God.

5) God only reveals His top secrets to those He loves. He revealed the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ to Prophet Isaiah. In the same vein, Jesus Christ revealed who Prophet TB Joshua is to His beloved servant, late Prophet (Dr.) Akin Adewole, shepherd of the Celestial Church of Christ, Opopo Igbala Parish, Ikola Road, Ipaja, Lagos sometime in 1995.
He concluded that TB Joshua is a Prophet of God.

Only an insane or demon possessed person will even attempt to argue with truth that can also be scientifically verified. Although God don’t need science to make Himself known.
Re: Why Do These Fake Pastors Refer To Themselves As Prophets? by Nobody: 7:33am On Nov 23, 2016
FSBoperator:

Who told that T.B Joshua is a fake prophet?
What criteria did you use to conclude that he's fake?
Who are you to judge if someone is fake or original?
Re: Why Do These Fake Pastors Refer To Themselves As Prophets? by ScienceWatch: 6:48pm On Dec 03, 2016
FSBoperator:

Hi FSBoperator, you may be missing a an important point in you examination of true or false pastors/prophets etc.

You should first get the meaning of WORKS as explained by Christ himself. This will greatly help you arrive at the truth in this matter.
For your convenience I will insert text below for you.

Christ commanded, “As the Father sent me, so send I you.” If pastors cant fulfill this command of Jesus, he is fake and is unable to give to the suffering masses what Jesus want to give. The pastors theological qualifications dont count here.

The Holy Prophet TB Joshua is highly anointed and powerfully ordained by Jesus Christ as the overwhelming biblical and scientifically verifiable evidence reveals for our convenience.

I have learned more about the risen Christ and how to identify a fake pastor from a real pastor by watching Emmanuel TV and Youtube.com than any church I ever went to.

If you want to know if a Pastor is real or fake, simply examine his WORKS. The WORKS will reveal if a Pastor is recognized in
heaven !

What are the "WORKS" Jesus always refer to : It is all the Miracles, Signs, Prophecy and the many Wonders given for our benefit so that we might believe that we are truly LOVED.

Examine what Christ is saying about himself;
John 5:36 But I have greater witness than that of John: for the WORKS which the Father hath given me to finish, the same WORKS that I do, bear witness of me, that the Father hath sent me.

Here Jesus explains why all the miracles, prophecy, Signs and Wonders are an extremely important part of His Mission. Jesus says clearly in these biblical refs that the WORKS that He does bear witness that the Father has sent him.

Joh 5:35 John was a burning and a shining light: and you were willing for a season to rejoice in his light.

Joh 5:36 But I have greater witness than that of John: for the miracles/ WORKS which the Father has given me to finish, the same miracles/ WORKS that I do, bear witness for me, that the Father hath sent me.

Joh 5:23 That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that does not honour the Son does not honour the Father who has sent him.

Today, we are blessed to have the evidence of Jesus’ WORKS Biblically and scientifically verified in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria and on Emmanuel TV.
Re: Why Do These Fake Pastors Refer To Themselves As Prophets? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 03, 2016
FSBoperator:

You are sentimentally blind. This is as a result of being obsessed with someone. Get a life of your own and let others talk about you. You can't go forward fighting others.

You said that Jesus said, "fake prophet shall arise". Did that not tell you that real prophets will be existing before the fake will copy them?

The bible said, "before the end, Elijah shall come to restore all things",

The question is, who is a prophet? According to Amos, a prophet is one who reveals the mind of God to his people per time.

A prophet is not a fortune teller.

Paul the apostle can be referred to as a prophet but not peter. Why? Because the dispensation of grace was reveal to him. John was called a prophet because baptism was reveal to him. Peter like other disciples of Jesus can be referred to as pastors.

The ministry of the prophet is very much in place at the moment. Don't say what you don't know.

The problem of most prophet is that many don't know when a prophesy is for private use and when it is for public consumption.

(1) (Reply)

Season Of The Fool!!! / Why Is It That Pastor's Children Are Always Pressing Their Phones In Church? / Penis Worship (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.