Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Hauwa Mohammed On Zahra Buhari: If Your Father Is A NOBODY, No One 'll Marry You - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hauwa Mohammed On Zahra Buhari: If Your Father Is A NOBODY, No One 'll Marry You (57691 Views)

Jaaruma Hauwa Mohammed Weds Fahad Isabor This Weekend (photos) / Hauwa Mohammed Further Goes In Deeper On Zahra Buhari, Indimi Nuptials / Hauwa Mohammed Is Giving Away N500,000 Worth Of #MAC Cosmetics (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Hauwa Mohammed On Zahra Buhari: If Your Father Is A NOBODY, No One 'll Marry You by nextstep(m): 9:19pm On Nov 21, 2016
You smell jealousy? I smell it too... grin
WTF is she saying?
Re: Hauwa Mohammed On Zahra Buhari: If Your Father Is A NOBODY, No One 'll Marry You by arabianights: 9:20pm On Nov 21, 2016
greenermodels:
pretty girls searching for a husband are not in short supply in Nigeria, thanks to cosmetics, you hardly see an ugly girl these days.
THANK YOU DARLING
Re: Hauwa Mohammed On Zahra Buhari: If Your Father Is A NOBODY, No One 'll Marry You by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 21, 2016
arabianights:
please Tell Them! Y Nigerians Keep Getting Deceived Is All Because We C The Truth And Deny It.Lets Wait And C When Buhari Steps Dwn.I Was In A Place Where A Lady Stated That Zahra Beauty Is Being Over Flogged,and She Was Being Shouted Dwn.I Have Seen Her More Than Once And Trust Me Its Make Up And Camera Though She Is Pretty But Not The Way Nigerians Are Shouting
abi...nowadays I dunno know what is beautiful and ugly in our Nigerian girls...excess makeup....
Re: Hauwa Mohammed On Zahra Buhari: If Your Father Is A NOBODY, No One 'll Marry You by DaddySLY(m): 9:28pm On Nov 21, 2016
MizTyna:

LIES!!!
why soo loud?
Re: Hauwa Mohammed On Zahra Buhari: If Your Father Is A NOBODY, No One 'll Marry You by DaddySLY(m): 9:31pm On Nov 21, 2016
talktonase:
husband scarcity syndrome is the sickness in her body!
i dey tell u ma nigga
Re: Hauwa Mohammed On Zahra Buhari: If Your Father Is A NOBODY, No One 'll Marry You by shedy03(m): 9:32pm On Nov 21, 2016
we saw what happened with Minna VS kanem bornu, that didn't end well. hope this kanem Bornu vs daura will be different and end well.
Re: Hauwa Mohammed On Zahra Buhari: If Your Father Is A NOBODY, No One 'll Marry You by AreaFada2: 9:35pm On Nov 21, 2016
datgoaldigger:
I actually don't get ...it says the man is the son of a billionaire so it's Nt like he's after Zahra's fathers wealth plus i'v seen this girl's picture on IG she is stunning...for me being the daughter of Buhari has nothing to do with it...my nigga just found a beautiful and well educated young lady...

The point she's making is not obvious to most. They take it literally.

But she has a point. She's not saying girls with averagely wealthy parents do not marry. It is just the mad scramble to marry the kids of politically influential people.
Who knew about Zahra until late in last election campaign? If Buhari had lost, she'd be long off the radar.

The same Indimi's daughter married Babangida's son, the marriage has now hit the rock of course. Indimi's daughter was even recently petitioning Buhari, her brother's future father-in-law to intervene in dealing with Mohammed Babangida.

The rich marry the rich/influential. Their right of course but it shows a society that is fiercely elitist.

Re: Hauwa Mohammed On Zahra Buhari: If Your Father Is A NOBODY, No One 'll Marry You by lloyds(m): 9:36pm On Nov 21, 2016
Zahra is beautiful enough to get herself a very decent man. I don't agree to this lady.
Re: Hauwa Mohammed On Zahra Buhari: If Your Father Is A NOBODY, No One 'll Marry You by Akinaukwa: 9:46pm On Nov 21, 2016
Hauwa, it shall be well. If nobody's son refuses to marry you we have many here rejected by Zahra who can try their luck on you.
Re: Hauwa Mohammed On Zahra Buhari: If Your Father Is A NOBODY, No One 'll Marry You by yinkslinks(m): 9:54pm On Nov 21, 2016
Why don't u direct it to zara who has been looking for a made man. How come she didn't marry a zombie on NL dat are dying for her dullllaaard dad?
Re: Hauwa Mohammed On Zahra Buhari: If Your Father Is A NOBODY, No One 'll Marry You by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 21, 2016
Why do women feel so openly resentful of each other? It is so vulgar.

Re: Hauwa Mohammed On Zahra Buhari: If Your Father Is A NOBODY, No One 'll Marry You by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 21, 2016
cheesy Hauwa Muhammed me sef go marry u but i no be hausa ooo cheesy
Re: Hauwa Mohammed On Zahra Buhari: If Your Father Is A NOBODY, No One 'll Marry You by koolcat: 10:42pm On Nov 21, 2016
BABA BIKO SPEAK FOR ONLY URSELF..........COZ ME GO MARRY HER TINYE JARA SEF
Re: Hauwa Mohammed On Zahra Buhari: If Your Father Is A NOBODY, No One 'll Marry You by rimzzy22(m): 10:45pm On Nov 21, 2016
E pain am...babe u dn marry?
Re: Hauwa Mohammed On Zahra Buhari: If Your Father Is A NOBODY, No One 'll Marry You by zcee: 10:49pm On Nov 21, 2016
She sed d fact now...money can do anything.... But let her mind her biz,must she spit fire?
Re: Hauwa Mohammed On Zahra Buhari: If Your Father Is A NOBODY, No One 'll Marry You by Forwetinnah: 11:01pm On Nov 21, 2016
This family again? The same Indimini family Mohammed Babangida is having serious child custody battle with? Okay. .expecting to hear Zahra ' s version in 7 years
Re: Hauwa Mohammed On Zahra Buhari: If Your Father Is A NOBODY, No One 'll Marry You by theemy(m): 11:06pm On Nov 21, 2016
She has a point rich marrying d rich is only widening d gap btw d rich and d poor besides d judging by cosmetic beauty might be very misleading
Re: Hauwa Mohammed On Zahra Buhari: If Your Father Is A NOBODY, No One 'll Marry You by EazyMoh(m): 11:15pm On Nov 21, 2016
AreaFada2:

The point she's making is not obvious to most. They take it literally.

But she has a point. She's not saying girls with averagely wealthy dad parents do not marry. It is just the mad scramble to marry the kids of politically influential people.
Who knew about Zahra until late in last election campaign? If Buhari had lost, she'd be long off the radar.

The same Indimi's daughter married Babangida's son, the marriage has now hit the rock of course. Indimi's daughter was even recently petitioning Buhari, her brother's future father-in-law to intervene in dealing with Mohammed Babangida.

The rich marry the rich/influential. Their right of course but it shows a society that is fiercely elitist.

She ( the so called Hauwa) could make her point without exaggeration and lies. Marriage is a social institution and people normally marry within their social class in the society. For her to conclude that not even a DOG will come snooping daughters of nobody is ridiculous.
A fisherman's daughter cannot ordinarily expect to be wooed by billionaires' and former head of states' sons, that's not gonna happen no matter how humble a society is.
The woman is simply jealous because she has been eying those types of husband materials to come toast her, and she is furious that relatively unknown Xahra few months ago has now landed her dream husband. Therefore all she could do is blame the system.

Re: Hauwa Mohammed On Zahra Buhari: If Your Father Is A NOBODY, No One 'll Marry You by zabadii(m): 11:21pm On Nov 21, 2016
ELVISHOT:
Hauwa Mohammed: "If Your Father Is A NOBODY, No One Will Marry You"

Media Girl Hauwa Mohammed has reacted on Twitter to the news that a Northern Billionaires son is set to marry the Presidents daughter with the hashtag #Pray 4 ur Dad

This is the Trend that has been going on in Nigeria for years now.

She says "Once your father becomes a Senator, Minister, Governor or President, all the Men in the world will start queuing and lining up to ask for your hand in marriage.

But once his tenure ends or he drops dead or his money is not flowing in like before, not even a dog will come snooping around"

Nobody wants to marry a Liability..... Beggi Beggi....

But guys please always remember that Money comes and Money goes, life changes so please be strong.

Check out her series of tweets on Twitter.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Jaaruma_Empire/status/800669501037641728
but she's somebody and you're someone's

Re: Hauwa Mohammed On Zahra Buhari: If Your Father Is A NOBODY, No One 'll Marry You by zabadii(m): 11:23pm On Nov 21, 2016
ELVISHOT:
Hauwa Mohammed: "If Your Father Is A NOBODY, No One Will Marry You"

Media Girl Hauwa Mohammed has reacted on Twitter to the news that a Northern Billionaires son is set to marry the Presidents daughter with the hashtag #Pray 4 ur Dad

This is the Trend that has been going on in Nigeria for years now.

She says "Once your father becomes a Senator, Minister, Governor or President, all the Men in the world will start queuing and lining up to ask for your hand in marriage.

But once his tenure ends or he drops dead or his money is not flowing in like before, not even a dog will come snooping around"

Nobody wants to marry a Liability..... Beggi Beggi....

But guys please always remember that Money comes and Money goes, life changes so please be strong.

Check out her series of tweets on Twitter.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Jaaruma_Empire/status/800669501037641728
but she's somebody and you're someone's daughter

Re: Hauwa Mohammed On Zahra Buhari: If Your Father Is A NOBODY, No One 'll Marry You by nephemmy(m): 11:34pm On Nov 21, 2016
lol...
Re: Hauwa Mohammed On Zahra Buhari: If Your Father Is A NOBODY, No One 'll Marry You by Nobody: 11:55pm On Nov 21, 2016
She resemble avatar,but mehn I fit reason her matter based on her jugs.yea I'm a jug kinda man tongue
Re: Hauwa Mohammed On Zahra Buhari: If Your Father Is A NOBODY, No One 'll Marry You by mercytripletz: 12:35am On Nov 22, 2016
The girl is even ugly.. mtchew.
Zarah fine pass her 1000times.
Re: Hauwa Mohammed On Zahra Buhari: If Your Father Is A NOBODY, No One 'll Marry You by Momoh7(m): 12:44am On Nov 22, 2016
Mrs wicked one how market
Re: Hauwa Mohammed On Zahra Buhari: If Your Father Is A NOBODY, No One 'll Marry You by Rajosh(m): 12:55am On Nov 22, 2016
She doesn't know what she's saying. The Indimis are richer than the buharis

Re: Hauwa Mohammed On Zahra Buhari: If Your Father Is A NOBODY, No One 'll Marry You by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 1:41am On Nov 22, 2016
teebillz:
This girl is just not happy that Zahra will soon be rocking the other room.

Osomoye looks like a winch there.
Re: Hauwa Mohammed On Zahra Buhari: If Your Father Is A NOBODY, No One 'll Marry You by AfroBlue(m): 1:42am On Nov 22, 2016
abeg, NL archives are so rich in content.... grin

Hauwa Mohammed: Muslim Vlogger & The Original Igbo Girl (pictured) - Career - Nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/2624091/hauwa-mohammed-muslim-vlogger-original

[img]http://1.bp..com/-xDHnUlX-lTQ/VgUCtDqrB5I/AAAAAAACvpk/xzrevXe6d2k/s640/DSC_0404.JPG[/img]

those lips and those hips cheesy

[img]http://2.bp..com/-9idDhmki61s/TwZ5DFGxsGI/AAAAAAAAA40/dP3PIPVOmYE/s320/15.JPG[/img]
Re: Hauwa Mohammed On Zahra Buhari: If Your Father Is A NOBODY, No One 'll Marry You by madjnr: 2:04am On Nov 22, 2016
slightlyMad:
seriously? in 3 years, his dad will be ex-president.
so this guy can't pick auntie Genny or Rita Dominic and leave the daughter of a dullard alone?
fool... Your father can never attain buhari status even if God gave him a second chance...mumu

Re: Hauwa Mohammed On Zahra Buhari: If Your Father Is A NOBODY, No One 'll Marry You by emi14: 2:15am On Nov 22, 2016
Paternity is actually considered in marriage.
Re: Hauwa Mohammed On Zahra Buhari: If Your Father Is A NOBODY, No One 'll Marry You by davidif: 2:32am On Nov 22, 2016
AreaFada2:

And you know this how again?
Re: Hauwa Mohammed On Zahra Buhari: If Your Father Is A NOBODY, No One 'll Marry You by seunfape(m): 3:15am On Nov 22, 2016
I pity the girl because I see she need wealthy guy. Anyway she belittle herself
Re: Hauwa Mohammed On Zahra Buhari: If Your Father Is A NOBODY, No One 'll Marry You by oaroloye(m): 3:19am On Nov 22, 2016
This cynical observation is rude, and pompous.

What it really says about the person saying it, is that she considers common people to be "nobodies."

I am not familiar with this "HAUWA MOHAMMED."

I just looked her up on Google: "FIRST NIGERIAN MUSLIM FEMALE VLOGGER?"

If she doesn't watch that her pretty mouth, "Last Muslim Female Vlogger" is what she's fixing to be!

"Your Birkin Bag Is Fake" - Fan To Linda Ikeji, 'I'm Too Rich To Buy Fake Bag', / Davido Tattoos His Three Children's Faces On His Body (Video, Photos) / Wizkid Reveals His Only Religion Is Music