Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,935 members, 7,814,171 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Hauwa Mohammed On Zahra Buhari: If Your Father Is A NOBODY, No One 'll Marry You - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hauwa Mohammed On Zahra Buhari: If Your Father Is A NOBODY, No One 'll Marry You (57694 Views)

Jaaruma Hauwa Mohammed Weds Fahad Isabor This Weekend (photos) / Hauwa Mohammed Further Goes In Deeper On Zahra Buhari, Indimi Nuptials / Hauwa Mohammed Is Giving Away N500,000 Worth Of #MAC Cosmetics (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hauwa Mohammed On Zahra Buhari: If Your Father Is A NOBODY, No One 'll Marry You by babasolo(m): 8:25pm On Nov 21, 2016
dis one? me sef no go miss road come dis sister side oooo....if u want dont go nd find husband be poke nosing in peoples affairs...na for Shiloh u go give ur life to christ...
Re: Hauwa Mohammed On Zahra Buhari: If Your Father Is A NOBODY, No One 'll Marry You by pennytrate: 8:25pm On Nov 21, 2016
Bîtch u need some pain-reliever undecided

1 Like

Re: Hauwa Mohammed On Zahra Buhari: If Your Father Is A NOBODY, No One 'll Marry You by edgecution(m): 8:26pm On Nov 21, 2016
Rubbish talk... go Ikoyi registry and see long queue of couples intending to marry.
Re: Hauwa Mohammed On Zahra Buhari: If Your Father Is A NOBODY, No One 'll Marry You by candidbabe(f): 8:26pm On Nov 21, 2016
Y
Re: Hauwa Mohammed On Zahra Buhari: If Your Father Is A NOBODY, No One 'll Marry You by sisisioge: 8:26pm On Nov 21, 2016
Yeah right, her beauty, grace and education nko? I suppose that don't count ba? Continue ...

1 Like

Re: Hauwa Mohammed On Zahra Buhari: If Your Father Is A NOBODY, No One 'll Marry You by paddypower(m): 8:27pm On Nov 21, 2016
Mutuwa:
This is undeniable fact.But even if the dad were not a president,she is pretty enough to attract for her self a husband.
Like a nairalander once said "na the way wey goat stand for market,na en dem de price am"
menh ur talk make sense over,infact one pure water for u.lolz

1 Like

Re: Hauwa Mohammed On Zahra Buhari: If Your Father Is A NOBODY, No One 'll Marry You by badmantin(m): 8:30pm On Nov 21, 2016
fine girl but why b say Na Buhari born it
Re: Hauwa Mohammed On Zahra Buhari: If Your Father Is A NOBODY, No One 'll Marry You by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 21, 2016
Chai

Re: Hauwa Mohammed On Zahra Buhari: If Your Father Is A NOBODY, No One 'll Marry You by Lukenitheooo6(m): 8:33pm On Nov 21, 2016
Taa sharap zahra is a fine bae a rich dude will marry her she get class pass you self

1 Like

Re: Hauwa Mohammed On Zahra Buhari: If Your Father Is A NOBODY, No One 'll Marry You by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 21, 2016
I actually don't get ...it says the man is the son of a billionaire so it's Nt like he's after Zahra's fathers wealth plus i'v seen this girl's picture on IG she is stunning...for me being the daughter of Buhari has nothing to do with it...my nigga just found a beautiful and well educated young lady...

1 Like

Re: Hauwa Mohammed On Zahra Buhari: If Your Father Is A NOBODY, No One 'll Marry You by Charliiee(m): 8:35pm On Nov 21, 2016
Isn't Zahra like 21/22 so what's the meaning of "why didn't he marry her before" like when she was 14 abi

3 Likes

Re: Hauwa Mohammed On Zahra Buhari: If Your Father Is A NOBODY, No One 'll Marry You by DICKtator: 8:37pm On Nov 21, 2016
Nothing but the truth!!!

Why wait till now?

If Governor Obaseki has any grown-up due for marriage now, well your guess is as good as mine!!!!
grin grin grin grin
Re: Hauwa Mohammed On Zahra Buhari: If Your Father Is A NOBODY, No One 'll Marry You by doyex03: 8:37pm On Nov 21, 2016
like Linda Ikeji
Re: Hauwa Mohammed On Zahra Buhari: If Your Father Is A NOBODY, No One 'll Marry You by tosyne2much(m): 8:40pm On Nov 21, 2016
She said the bitter truth
Re: Hauwa Mohammed On Zahra Buhari: If Your Father Is A NOBODY, No One 'll Marry You by agrovick(m): 8:42pm On Nov 21, 2016
Enough savagery on this thread
Re: Hauwa Mohammed On Zahra Buhari: If Your Father Is A NOBODY, No One 'll Marry You by cardoctor(m): 8:43pm On Nov 21, 2016
For real
Re: Hauwa Mohammed On Zahra Buhari: If Your Father Is A NOBODY, No One 'll Marry You by PrinceFromDilli(m): 8:45pm On Nov 21, 2016
This girl is just not happy that Zahra will soon be rocking the other room.

OSHO BABA just dey padded. anyway, no government house again that oyinbo woman don dey reason being with you
Re: Hauwa Mohammed On Zahra Buhari: If Your Father Is A NOBODY, No One 'll Marry You by arabianights: 8:46pm On Nov 21, 2016
Pascalville:
I don't see any wrong in what she said...what she said is pure fact...Nigeria is too corrupt undecided
please Tell Them! Y Nigerians Keep Getting Deceived Is All Because We C The Truth And Deny It.Lets Wait And C When Buhari Steps Dwn.I Was In A Place Where A Lady Stated That Zahra Beauty Is Being Over Flogged,and She Was Being Shouted Dwn.I Have Seen Her More Than Once And Trust Me Its Make Up And Camera Though She Is Pretty But Not The Way Nigerians Are Shouting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hauwa Mohammed On Zahra Buhari: If Your Father Is A NOBODY, No One 'll Marry You by durella32: 8:51pm On Nov 21, 2016
arabianights:
please Tell Them! Y Nigerians Keep Getting Deceived Is All Because We C The Truth And Deny It.Lets Wait And C When Buhari Steps Dwn.I Was In A Place Where A Lady Stated That Zahra Beauty Is Being Over Flogged,and She Was Being Shouted Dwn.I Have Seen Her More Than Once And Trust Me Its Make Up And Camera Though She Is Pretty But Not The Way Nigerians Are Shouting
eaaazzzzyy!!!professor linus grin

1 Like

Re: Hauwa Mohammed On Zahra Buhari: If Your Father Is A NOBODY, No One 'll Marry You by BerryAnny(m): 8:52pm On Nov 21, 2016
Yhu sabi am,bahdt niqqur
talktonase:
husband scarcity syndrome is the sickness in her body!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hauwa Mohammed On Zahra Buhari: If Your Father Is A NOBODY, No One 'll Marry You by Caseless: 8:52pm On Nov 21, 2016
Mutuwa:
This is undeniable fact.But even if the dad were not a president,she is pretty enough to attract for her self a husband.
Like a nairalander once said "na the way wey goat stand for market,na en dem de price am"
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hauwa Mohammed On Zahra Buhari: If Your Father Is A NOBODY, No One 'll Marry You by arabianights: 8:54pm On Nov 21, 2016
durella32:
eaaazzzzyy!!!professor linus grin
LOL.WHATEVER THAT MEANS
Re: Hauwa Mohammed On Zahra Buhari: If Your Father Is A NOBODY, No One 'll Marry You by greenermodels: 9:01pm On Nov 21, 2016
Mutuwa:
pretty girls searching for a husband are not in short supply in Nigeria, thanks to cosmetics, you hardly see an ugly girl these days.
Re: Hauwa Mohammed On Zahra Buhari: If Your Father Is A NOBODY, No One 'll Marry You by Orikinla(m): 9:02pm On Nov 21, 2016
President Buhari is broke. A billionaire son in-law can end the recession in the kitchen, living room and the other room.
Money talks.
Re: Hauwa Mohammed On Zahra Buhari: If Your Father Is A NOBODY, No One 'll Marry You by Chanchit: 9:07pm On Nov 21, 2016
OK, but her dad is a somebody. NEXT!
Re: Hauwa Mohammed On Zahra Buhari: If Your Father Is A NOBODY, No One 'll Marry You by IYANGBALI: 9:07pm On Nov 21, 2016
Make we no lie so as to put devil for shame,dis hauwa no fine o,she be like bong a fish like fab dey fabfunmi and ajepako. No wonder she dey jealous Zahra wey dem wan keep for the other room.

1 Like

Re: Hauwa Mohammed On Zahra Buhari: If Your Father Is A NOBODY, No One 'll Marry You by buchilino(m): 9:12pm On Nov 21, 2016
DaddySLY:
mumu girl... dad or not... i wouldnt want to wake up to her face every morning undecided

SO SAY A SINGLE WORD WITHOUT INSULTS
Re: Hauwa Mohammed On Zahra Buhari: If Your Father Is A NOBODY, No One 'll Marry You by buchilino(m): 9:12pm On Nov 21, 2016
DaddySLY:
mumu girl... dad or not... i wouldnt want to wake up to her face every morning undecided

SO U CAN'T SAY A SINGLE WORD WITHOUT INSULTS
Re: Hauwa Mohammed On Zahra Buhari: If Your Father Is A NOBODY, No One 'll Marry You by chineloSA(f): 9:15pm On Nov 21, 2016
IYANGBALI:
Make we no lie so as to put devil for shame,dis hauwa no fine o,she be like bong a fish like fab dey fabfunmi and ajepako. No wonder she dey jealous Zahra wey dem wan keep for the other room.

grin cheesy grin grin grin grin her ugly comment made us notice how ugly she is. She may have not meant any bad though.

1 Like

Re: Hauwa Mohammed On Zahra Buhari: If Your Father Is A NOBODY, No One 'll Marry You by Nature92: 9:17pm On Nov 21, 2016
I think Wat she said is right, but if she is that beautiful I think she what it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid Reveals His Only Religion Is Music / Wizkid , Olamide, Davido Show Wads Of Dollar And Naira Bills - Photos / NDA Comes For Rapper MI And Charass For Wearing Camo (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.