Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,074 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Hauwa Mohammed On Zahra Buhari: If Your Father Is A NOBODY, No One 'll Marry You - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hauwa Mohammed On Zahra Buhari: If Your Father Is A NOBODY, No One 'll Marry You (57693 Views)

Jaaruma Hauwa Mohammed Weds Fahad Isabor This Weekend (photos) / Hauwa Mohammed Further Goes In Deeper On Zahra Buhari, Indimi Nuptials / Hauwa Mohammed Is Giving Away N500,000 Worth Of #MAC Cosmetics (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hauwa Mohammed On Zahra Buhari: If Your Father Is A NOBODY, No One 'll Marry You by Praktikals(m): 4:12am On Nov 22, 2016
This Indimi family get mouth o. In-law with Babangida, in-law with Buhari

1 Like

Re: Hauwa Mohammed On Zahra Buhari: If Your Father Is A NOBODY, No One 'll Marry You by Lenny5k: 5:05am On Nov 22, 2016
what type of stupid talk is this? So the thousands that are getting Married everyday their Fathers are? Materialism has eaten so deep into the conscience of some that they cant think properly anymore... Abeg people are marrying for Compatibility and not because of who your Father or Mother is otherwise the Marriage wouldn't last.. I don't give a hoot whether your father is Obama, Trump or Buhari....what I want to know is if we are Compatible period! A Roof over the head, Good Health, food, is the Basic things in Life and not how many $Millions is in the Bank, How many Cars, How many Rooms and Bath rooms your house has... Our Parents did very fine with what they have and were able to Raise us, so why cant we do same? I beg we don't have these types of stress over here in Europe, at least I and the type of Friends I keep... Any Compatible Girl is good enough for Marriage Period! Wetin I want take Rich man daughter do? Dem dey carry the Money go Heaven? Abi na 10 Chicken I go eat at once instead of one? Abeg Carry this Gist waka go far from me Jare!

1 Like

Re: Hauwa Mohammed On Zahra Buhari: If Your Father Is A NOBODY, No One 'll Marry You by Toofan007: 5:19am On Nov 22, 2016
Pascalville:
And to Me...no humble girl in Nigeria anymore...everyone wanna be like Beyonce but no girl wanna be like her mom.... Society where only the rich marries the rich...abeg how the money wan take circulate biko undecided undecided
who tell you dem wan make the money circulate?
Re: Hauwa Mohammed On Zahra Buhari: If Your Father Is A NOBODY, No One 'll Marry You by happyheart(f): 5:28am On Nov 22, 2016
Lol
Re: Hauwa Mohammed On Zahra Buhari: If Your Father Is A NOBODY, No One 'll Marry You by calabardick(m): 5:37am On Nov 22, 2016
Lamentation of a frustrated b!tch

1 Like

Re: Hauwa Mohammed On Zahra Buhari: If Your Father Is A NOBODY, No One 'll Marry You by Yeligray(m): 5:56am On Nov 22, 2016
You are just jealous i got to admit she is beautiful. Even me sef i fit marry am.
Re: Hauwa Mohammed On Zahra Buhari: If Your Father Is A NOBODY, No One 'll Marry You by sekem: 6:47am On Nov 22, 2016
Women! Women! Women!

Chai! Women!

Why una no jus like unasef? Why?

Na wa o!
Re: Hauwa Mohammed On Zahra Buhari: If Your Father Is A NOBODY, No One 'll Marry You by mrblessed(m): 6:56am On Nov 22, 2016
Preca:
Jealousy and some girls are like 5 and 6
It is nothing but a crude and infantile portrayal of raw envy and jealousy. I am more alarmed because this is coming from a woman, who should ordinarily be happy. Again, I wonder where our feminists on this forum are. Why is there no intellectual outrage from women who claim, or aspire to be independent? Yes, miss Zahra wasn't a known figure before the election of her father. Fair enough. She wasn't a celebrity, neither was she on the public scene. She was just an ordinary, strutting her life. Therefore, very little was known of her. All that has change now. She is relatively famous today. That is the awesome effect of political power. Americans have been introduced lately to a hitherto unknown but extremely gorgeous and elegant woman called Ivanka Trump. The election of father was all she needed to be thrust into national consciousness. Nevertheless, Zahra is a beauty queen, who can attract the attention of any man regardless of her father's status in the society.

1 Like

Re: Hauwa Mohammed On Zahra Buhari: If Your Father Is A NOBODY, No One 'll Marry You by Nobody: 7:12am On Nov 22, 2016
teebillz:
This girl is just not happy that Zahra will soon be rocking the other room.

Hahahahahahahahahaha Nairaland una nor go use laugh kill me o. Seriously, is this picture photoshopped or what?
Re: Hauwa Mohammed On Zahra Buhari: If Your Father Is A NOBODY, No One 'll Marry You by humilitypays(m): 7:15am On Nov 22, 2016
‎Too bad we Nigerian youths of today hate to hear the truth! Hauwa is completely right!

Northern men are too materialistic and gold diggers, and that's why wealth don't circulate in the northern region of Nigeria!

If you are born into a poor family, and you are from the northern part of Nigeria, your chances of becoming rich in life is very slim compared to those born in the southern part of Nigeria.

If we can be honest to ourselves, northern men, especially the Muslim ones are fond of gold-digging, marrying into incumbent political families for some political and business connection.

Indimi taught his children well. Indimi became rich through free gift of Niger Delta crude oil blocs from Babangida and Abacha, so he wants to make sure his oil blocs are retained or expanded by telling his sons to marry daughters of past and present presidents of Nigeria.‎

Most northerners are not industrious, they become rich by political favoritism and connection that helps them get free government contracts, appointments, oil blocs, etc, that's why northern rich men love marrying daughters of top politicians.

So guys free Hauwa, and for you guys info, Hauwa is more genuinely beautiful than Zahra. I don't think some of you have seen Zahra Buhari in person.

Zahara is beautiful but not as gorgeous as most average Nigerian guys think she is.

A question you all attacking Hauwa should ask yourself is this: why are northern rich men rushing to marry all Buhari's daughters now that Buhari is president Even Buhari's 40something year old daughter got married to a northern rich man recently, why now

Anyway, only gullible Nigerians who hate truth are the ones abusing and attacking Hauwa's opinion sha‎

1 Like

Re: Hauwa Mohammed On Zahra Buhari: If Your Father Is A NOBODY, No One 'll Marry You by purem(m): 7:20am On Nov 22, 2016
Dis is wht a guy shud be sayin not a girl....there re a lot of. Guy on social media DAT are redi 4 serious relationship jus by sein ur pix lasan u dey reply dier msg? Even 4 ur compnd guys wey 1 dey follo u talk wey uno dey giv face nkok
Re: Hauwa Mohammed On Zahra Buhari: If Your Father Is A NOBODY, No One 'll Marry You by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 22, 2016
Well she said half truths.. It's not that no man will marry her.. Only the average man will come up to marry her. The rich will be at the background watching.. Her dad presidency help her..
Note: always take advantage of Opportunities
Re: Hauwa Mohammed On Zahra Buhari: If Your Father Is A NOBODY, No One 'll Marry You by uzoexcel(m): 8:05am On Nov 22, 2016
Maybe just maybe Hauwa, if u spend more time and channel ur energy into developing urself and been more industrious instead of gossiping and hating on Twitter, more guys would queue for u too..
I believe there are sensible guys who still appreciate ladies they know would be an asset to them...and been an asset my dear doesn't mean how rich ur dad is..nor how big ur bo0bs or a55 are...it's about ur intrinsic and extrinsic value...ur talents,ur industriousness etc
ELVISHOT:
Hauwa Mohammed: "If Your Father Is A NOBODY, No One Will Marry You"

Media Girl Hauwa Mohammed has reacted on Twitter to the news that a Northern Billionaires son is set to marry the Presidents daughter with the hashtag #Pray 4 ur Dad

This is the Trend that has been going on in Nigeria for years now.

She says "Once your father becomes a Senator, Minister, Governor or President, all the Men in the world will start queuing and lining up to ask for your hand in marriage.

But once his tenure ends or he drops dead or his money is not flowing in like before, not even a dog will come snooping around"

Nobody wants to marry a Liability..... Beggi Beggi....

But guys please always remember that Money comes and Money goes, life changes so please be strong.

Check out her series of tweets on Twitter.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Jaaruma_Empire/status/800669501037641728
Re: Hauwa Mohammed On Zahra Buhari: If Your Father Is A NOBODY, No One 'll Marry You by michoim(m): 8:26am On Nov 22, 2016
This is a commonsensical lie. Definitely not all the ladies in Nigeria /world that got married have prominent fathers as you have alleged. By the way, how many married ladies even have prominent fathers; let us tell ourselves the truth.
Re: Hauwa Mohammed On Zahra Buhari: If Your Father Is A NOBODY, No One 'll Marry You by Dare2Try(m): 8:30am On Nov 22, 2016
Let me go a little mourihno here" no comment"
Re: Hauwa Mohammed On Zahra Buhari: If Your Father Is A NOBODY, No One 'll Marry You by Gifthappy(f): 9:58am On Nov 22, 2016
For sure not even a dog will come snooping around YOU HAUWA MOHAMMED and it doesn't have to do with who your father is or who he isn't. Modesty is everything so how can you call yourself Hauwa Mohammed and dressed like a western woman in a rehabilitation home abi physiatrics hospital? just take a good look at your hair off course Zahra Buhari doesn't appear that way. Zahra is not only pretty but she dresses well too and is highly presentable compare to you.
Re: Hauwa Mohammed On Zahra Buhari: If Your Father Is A NOBODY, No One 'll Marry You by bejeria101(m): 10:00am On Nov 22, 2016
As usual naija gal talking without sense.
Re: Hauwa Mohammed On Zahra Buhari: If Your Father Is A NOBODY, No One 'll Marry You by AreaFada2: 10:30am On Nov 22, 2016
davidif:

And you know this how again?
Because she has been beautiful before 2015 and we never heard of her. That is life. Success has many uncles aunties, padi padi, daddy, mummy, nephews, neighbours, etc. Also if Buhari was not President, Idimi would have no need of his 150 cows! grin cheesy

But now Buhari has the power to renew oil Wells allocation coming up soon. Same way IBB was useful to Idimi in the past and gave his daughter to IBB's son. They all know what they are doing. cool

Elites do not always marry themselves in advanced countries. Even in Africa. OJ Simpson's late wife was a waiter when they met. Tiger Wood's ex was a nanny from Sweden.
Re: Hauwa Mohammed On Zahra Buhari: If Your Father Is A NOBODY, No One 'll Marry You by Vulu: 11:12am On Nov 22, 2016
I still wonder why Mr 'one nigerianist' Buhari is is not giving the hand of his favourite daughter to one of his yoruba muslim lackeys and slaves who are ready to kill SESSner on his behalf? After all their inglorious pro-buhari dog-barks.

Shouldn't he have given out his prized daughter to a non-fulani/yoruba muslim/southerner at least to show his belief in the 'one nigeria' that his south kamorudeen/Afonja slaves/followers want to die for?
Re: Hauwa Mohammed On Zahra Buhari: If Your Father Is A NOBODY, No One 'll Marry You by Mutuwa(m): 11:41am On Nov 22, 2016
greenermodels:
pretty girls searching for a husband are not in short supply in Nigeria, thanks to cosmetics, you hardly see an ugly girl these days.

grin
Re: Hauwa Mohammed On Zahra Buhari: If Your Father Is A NOBODY, No One 'll Marry You by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 22, 2016
calabardick:
Lamentation of a frustrated b!tch

No mind her. Who knows Tonto Dike's dad. Did she not marry OBJ's son. Frustrated b!tches everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Hauwa Mohammed On Zahra Buhari: If Your Father Is A NOBODY, No One 'll Marry You by preshdawesome(m): 3:21pm On Nov 22, 2016
Jealousy
Re: Hauwa Mohammed On Zahra Buhari: If Your Father Is A NOBODY, No One 'll Marry You by Alexander001(m): 3:24pm On Nov 22, 2016
Lamzee:
i detect malice
I dey smell emvy.
Re: Hauwa Mohammed On Zahra Buhari: If Your Father Is A NOBODY, No One 'll Marry You by Sir2rexninefour(m): 8:42pm On Nov 23, 2016
Lol grin
Re: Hauwa Mohammed On Zahra Buhari: If Your Father Is A NOBODY, No One 'll Marry You by tiwiex(m): 7:19am On Nov 24, 2016
DaddySLY:
mumu girl... dad or not... i wouldnt want to wake up to her face every morning undecided
Ans that's her point. If her dad na big man, your opinion go change. infact she go look like miss universe. How many of us even knew Buhari had a daughter named Zahra? Now na so so Zahra, Zahra. Ok oh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Tattoos His Three Children's Faces On His Body (Video, Photos) / "Your Birkin Bag Is Fake" - Fan To Linda Ikeji, 'I'm Too Rich To Buy Fake Bag', / Wizkid Reveals His Only Religion Is Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.