Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,717 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

My Unbelievable Time With Nurse Betty (A Short Romantic Story) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Unbelievable Time With Nurse Betty (A Short Romantic Story) (1814 Views)

My Aunt’s Husband (A Short Romantic Story) / Daddy’s Little Office Slut (A Short Romantic Story) / The One Night I Will Never Forget (A Short Romantic Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Unbelievable Time With Nurse Betty (A Short Romantic Story) by Khrisfame(m): 11:26pm On Nov 21, 2016
Nurse Betty had a secret and a very extra special way she liked to take care of her patients.

You see, Nurse Betty was a sex-crazed 22-year-old. While she was kind to all her patients, she only pays special attention to the men, especially the well-endowed ones.
She would figure out which of the men were worth her time when she gave them sponge baths or made her rounds on them and as soon as they were getting better, Nurse Betty will pounce.

One morning, she was asked to check up on a man who was admitted the night before. He was admitted for acute malaria and he looked really weak. Nurse Betty met with him and did the usual check up but something kept distracting her. As she worked on getting his blood pressure checked and checking his temperature, she noticed a very obvious bulge in his trousers. She licked her lips in amazement. She was not sure if he was reacting to her touch or if it was simply morning boner but she did not care. She had found her new target.

Nurse Betty spent the next couple of days getting to know him. His name was Francis and he just got married recently. He was a businessman and dealt in mobile phones. Nurse Betty enjoyed his company but there was one thing she truly wanted and Francis was not making it easy for her by making the first move.

In the early hours of the morning of the day he was supposed to be discharged, Nurse Betty snuck into Francis' room.
"Hey nurse, isn't it too early for your morning temperature check?" Francis asked in surprise.

"Not really." Nurse Betty said as she came to stand beside his bed. Nurse Betty placed her hands on his stomach. "Does this hurt?"
Francis furrowed his eyes in surprise. "No," he responded.

Nurse Betty nodded and pushed her hands further down until they were rubbing against his groin. Before Francis could say anything, she began trailing the outline of his dick through the light fabric of his shorts.....Continue Reading @

http://www.gisttrace.com/2016/11/my-unbelievable-night-with-nurse-betty.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: My Unbelievable Time With Nurse Betty (A Short Romantic Story) by Khrisfame(m): 11:27pm On Nov 21, 2016
A short. romantic story.. todaytv.com

(1) (Reply)

Don't You Remember? (A Short Romance Suspense Story By Kayode Odusanya) / Caught In The Act / MY N̶̲̥̅̊Ε̲̣̣̣̥W IMAGINATION : Is This Making Sense?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.