Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Internet Connection Please! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Internet Connection Please! (1050 Views)

I'm Unable To Watch Online Videos Due To Slow Internet Connection. Any Way Out? / Which Is The Best Internet Connection In Lagos,cost Of Modem And Subscription? / Which Is The Best Internet Connection In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Internet Connection Please! by Daxbiz(m): 4:10pm On Nov 05, 2009
Hey Guys,
Please advise me on the best internet coonection for my laptop.
I want a pay-as- you-go account since i don't browse regularly, so the monthly billing would be a waste.
Advise would be appreciated.
Thank you
Re: Internet Connection Please! by deji2009(m): 8:44pm On Nov 05, 2009
I wouldnt know what type of technology exist in nigeria. having said you"ll be better off going into a local computer shop

or enquiring from Internet service provider on how you can get 3G service which you can use to connet no matter

where you are in the country. Good luck however
Re: Internet Connection Please! by lynxnoon(m): 11:51am On Nov 06, 2009
@poster
go tru dis section n also dat of phone
am sure dere r enuf threads to giv u an ansa
cheers
Re: Internet Connection Please! by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 07, 2009
you need to help yourself. surf through isp website at www.visafone.com.ng , starcomms.com , zoommbile.com , etc . it is the only way to find what suits you.
Re: Internet Connection Please! by Suntemi(m): 9:50am On Nov 15, 2009
Try getting an unlocked 3.5G modem that works with all network, get a Zain 3G data sim card. Since you don't browse regularly, just subscribe for Zain Lite plan that cost just 1000 naira monthly. This plan gives you 100MB that needs to be used up within 30 days. Hope this help.
Re: Internet Connection Please! by Nobody: 2:44am On Nov 22, 2009
YOU DNT NID 2 GO 4 PAY AS U USE/U CUD JST REACH ME FOR ZAIN 3G OR GLO 3G FREE BROWSING DIRECT WITOUT THE USE OF ANY SOFTWARE, ITS RELIABLE LYK DAT OF A SUBSCRIBE PLAN[08088446086;.[color=][/color]
Re: Internet Connection Please! by phonetic(m): 9:24pm On Nov 26, 2009
hello Daxbix,

I will advice you to go for a MultiLinks Blue EVDO connection. It is highly faster than any other networks for now. It is the one that im using presently and thats why I am able to recommend it for you.

Since you are not browsing for a long time per month, you can simply request for the following hours of browsing.

15hrs - N1,100 125mb
50hrs - N3,400 400mb

So thats all.

Best of luck.
Re: Internet Connection Please! by agwe14: 3:55am On Nov 28, 2009
Hi guy go for mtn 3.5g night package 2,500 for a month. in the day just buy 100 naira credit and browse in the day and u can use your phone as ur modem or u go for their modem. the net work is very fast and is what i am presently using, u will enjoy it. have a nice day.
Re: Internet Connection Please! by mikesleek(m): 6:51am On Nov 29, 2009
MTN it is, cos thats what i am using, and the speed, very fast. =======provided you are in a 3g location=======
Re: Internet Connection Please! by Digriz(m): 9:31am On Nov 29, 2009
@agwe
Wat do mean by browsing wt 100naira a day or do u mean 500?
Re: Internet Connection Please! by agwe14: 2:44am On Nov 30, 2009
i mean after subscribing for the mtn night package of 2.500 naira per month and u want to browse in the day time, u just buy credit of 100 naira into ur phone i.e. if u are using ur phone as a modem to browse not mtn modem oh, this u can use to browse for the day. it is fast and convenient and u will enjoy it as the signal is very strong both day and night and the downloading speed excellent. I use it to download most of my antivirus software and many others. cheers and have a nice time.
Re: Internet Connection Please! by btuneri: 12:54pm On Dec 02, 2009
GOOD DAY ALL, ARE YOU INTERESTED IN GETTING INFORMATION ON HOW TO BROWSE THE INTERNET FREE OF CHARGE,PLEASE SEND MAIL TO btuneri@gmail.com . THE INFORMATION WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD FREE OF CHARGE.

(1) (Reply)

Problem Updating My Windows 7 System / Fairly Used Laptop For Sale Urgent / Which Remote Access Software Is Good?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.