Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,763 members, 7,809,929 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

Which Is The Best Internet Connection In Lagos,cost Of Modem And Subscription? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Which Is The Best Internet Connection In Lagos,cost Of Modem And Subscription? (2642 Views)

Unlock Huawei E303 Modem And All Stubborn Modem Unlock Difficulties Solved! / Is Swift 4g The Best Internet In Lagos / Which Is The Best Internet Connection In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Is The Best Internet Connection In Lagos,cost Of Modem And Subscription? by noncy21: 7:19pm On Jan 25, 2012
Pls nairalanders,i need ur urgent reply. which is d best internet connection in ojota lagos? what is d cost of modem and subscription? tnx 4 ur favorable reply.
Re: Which Is The Best Internet Connection In Lagos,cost Of Modem And Subscription? by folafola(m): 10:47pm On Jan 25, 2012
Ojota is in lagos I think MTN GLO ZAIN and ETISALAT should all have their 3g in your area, if yes count yourself lucky. you can go for any of these networks MTN, ETISALAT ZAIN or GLO in that order, their prices varies and you can go for mtn night plan that costs 2500 naira within 9pm-6am everyday for a month and you will be given 3gig, etislat also have night plan+weekends (9pm-7am mon-thurs) 24/7 from friday till sunday night for just 4000 naira and it also came with 3gig but if use the internet during the day i wil advise you go for full package of mtn or etisalat. GLO is equally good but their internet service is fragile and develop problems easilly.you can check search my blog for full details or call customer care
Re: Which Is The Best Internet Connection In Lagos,cost Of Modem And Subscription? by noncy21: 10:54pm On Jan 25, 2012
@Folafola,tnx 4 d info.

(1) (Reply)

14 Computer Viruses That Brought The Internet To Its Knees / Like New Dell Precision M4800 - 8gb Ram, 750gb Hdd, Nvidia Graphics, Fhd / How Can I Download A Large Size File, Very Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.