Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Linkedin Actually Helps In Getting Real Jobs - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Linkedin Actually Helps In Getting Real Jobs (467 Views)

What Does Consolidated Salary Actually Mean / Ahmed Abdulrahman Helps His Sick Cleaner Who Failed To Show Up At Work / How To Rock Your Linkedin Profile In 8 Steps in 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Linkedin Actually Helps In Getting Real Jobs by EugeneLeeJnr(m): 9:27am On Nov 22, 2016
The first time I heard of LinkedIn, I had no idea what it does but i joined. I later asked a friend Chuks Ajuwa to explain to me the benefits of being on LinkedIn.After his apt explanation. i realized that i made a good decision by joining. 

I cam to realize that reputable companies post their ads here and this was a great a place to communicate with intellectuals.

I know that this is an unconventional way of searching for a job but i hardly do conventional stuffs. Since I am tired of waiting for companies to post ad so i can apply. Here I am marketing my skills

So I'm a young graduate of mechanical engineering .I recently finished my NYSC and would love an opportunity to work with a company that is interested in a person who is hardworking, dedicated and able to think outside the box.

Trust me, you want me on your team because I am someone who does everything i have to do with the utmost seriousness it requires and i also have new ideas which i am willing to share in order to grow your company.

I am currently in Rivers State but willing to relocate to Lagos, Abuja. 

If you read this and you do not have a job to offer me but have someone who can please do not hesitate to send a link to the post or my email address to the person.

I will send in my resume to anyone interested for perusal

I can easily be reached Okoegualeeugene11@gmail.com

Kindly re post or offer a job. i will be doing this every two days until something positive comes out of it.

Thanks,

Okoeguale Eugene Ota

(1) (Reply)

I Have Passion For ANALYSIS I Need Counsel!!! / Maiden Edition Of Mr. Idoma 2016 / Who Am I?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.