Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,282 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

ESUT Releases 2016 Admission List - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ESUT Releases 2016 Admission List (8173 Views)

ESUT Lecturer Punishes Students For Making Noise While He Was Making Call / Israel Okoye: Missing ESUT Final Year Student (photos) / Esut Releases Second Mbbs Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

ESUT Releases 2016 Admission List by nghubs1(m): 11:44am On Nov 22, 2016
The Enugu State University of Science and Technology ESUT have released the 2016 admission list.

According to Nghubs correspondence ESUT 2016 admission list was released on Tuesday and all aspirants are to check for their names at the university PORTAL

Congratulations to all admitted students.

http://nghubs.com/esut-releases-2016-admission-list/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ESUT Releases 2016 Admission List by nghubs1(m): 11:44am On Nov 22, 2016
Lalasticlala and mynd44
Re: ESUT Releases 2016 Admission List by nghubs1(m): 7:03pm On Nov 22, 2016
Lalasticlala mynd44 and Dominique will I ever make front page again
Re: ESUT Releases 2016 Admission List by Tunami(m): 7:56pm On Nov 22, 2016
Congrats to the lucky ones.
Re: ESUT Releases 2016 Admission List by uwagimboo: 12:36am On Nov 26, 2016
nghubs1:
The Enugu State University of Science and Technology ESUT have released the 2016 admission list.

According to Nghubs correspondence ESUT 2016 admission list was released on Tuesday and all aspirants are to check for their names at the university PORTAL

Congratulations to all admitted students.

http://nghubs.com/esut-releases-2016-admission-list/

My brother checked his nd got this;

ESUT has considered you for admission into the department of ARCHITECTURE. For the University to submit your name to JAMB for completion of the admission process, then proceed to JAMB Website www.jamb.gov.ng or www.jamb.org.ng to effect the change of First Choice University/Course to ESUT/ ARCHITECTURE before 3.00 p.m on Monday, 28th November, 2016. Only those who meet these criteria will be processed.

My question: Do u ve idea if this would affect his UNN admission, having bought change of course form for the 2nd batch of admission.
Re: ESUT Releases 2016 Admission List by DuBLINGreenb(m): 7:11am On Nov 26, 2016
Who admission epp

1 Like

Re: ESUT Releases 2016 Admission List by Nobody: 7:12am On Nov 26, 2016
Admission In Nigeria?? Is susumpecious murtherumfs
adding to the political and economical Igodomigodo.. The educational system in Nigeria with the strike and bribing of lecturers make it parkistohogohamous Oberamotum ... Gaining Admission into Nigeria is not a good news ... This is Geoscholartism and intersontempious sogomentum

4 Likes

Re: ESUT Releases 2016 Admission List by Nobody: 7:13am On Nov 26, 2016
Where other skuls is abt 2 start dere test n exams,happy 4 d Lucky once though.
Re: ESUT Releases 2016 Admission List by bonechamberlain(m): 7:13am On Nov 26, 2016
A great school.

1 Like

Re: ESUT Releases 2016 Admission List by phlio666(m): 7:13am On Nov 26, 2016
those days of waitin 4 admis don go na salary i deh wait
Re: ESUT Releases 2016 Admission List by herzernIsHere: 7:14am On Nov 26, 2016

Re: ESUT Releases 2016 Admission List by xcesspaschal(m): 7:15am On Nov 26, 2016
MOUAU second list is out too
Re: ESUT Releases 2016 Admission List by Nobody: 7:15am On Nov 26, 2016
uwagimboo:

ESUT has considered you for admission into the department of ARCHITECTURE. For the University to submit your name to JAMB for completion of the admission process, then proceed to JAMB Website www.jamb.gov.ng or www.jamb.org.ng to effect the change of First Choice University/Course to ESUT/ ARCHITECTURE before 3.00 p.m on Monday, 28th November, 2016. Only those who meet these criteria will be processed.

My question: Do u ve idea if this would affect his UNN admission, having bought change of course form for the 2nd batch of admission.

Has he been offered admission by UNN?
Re: ESUT Releases 2016 Admission List by INTERMAN: 7:25am On Nov 26, 2016
even ui
Re: ESUT Releases 2016 Admission List by modextus(m): 7:35am On Nov 26, 2016
We're almost at the end of our first semester and a lot of schools are yet to release their admission list .... Great
Re: ESUT Releases 2016 Admission List by Young03(m): 7:36am On Nov 26, 2016
nonsense after all they did to people last year
Re: ESUT Releases 2016 Admission List by Oildichotomy(m): 7:39am On Nov 26, 2016
^^^ The dude above me is not just happy others gained admission or what??

Ayam not understanding!!

ESUT great school
Re: ESUT Releases 2016 Admission List by MrSocrate(m): 7:40am On Nov 26, 2016
uwagimboo:

No, go ahead and do as directed, remember, a bird at hand worth more than a million in the bush
Re: ESUT Releases 2016 Admission List by ngoben(f): 7:41am On Nov 26, 2016
Am proudly an esutite
Re: ESUT Releases 2016 Admission List by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 26, 2016
Congrats to those who got admitted
Re: ESUT Releases 2016 Admission List by WesBreezy: 8:01am On Nov 26, 2016
DuBLINGreenb:
Who admission epp
who this thing? sad
Re: ESUT Releases 2016 Admission List by ceejayluv(m): 8:01am On Nov 26, 2016
Them for add list of confrats to choose from for their admission form sef.... ESUT!!
Re: ESUT Releases 2016 Admission List by Customer80: 8:09am On Nov 26, 2016
Nenwe nwere madu , Nenwe holding holds the Esut Registra ,same Nenwe holds Esut Students Affairs ,Same Nenwe holds Students Affairs of Federal University of Ndufu Alike Ebonyi , the good thing is that all of them are my uncles.
We shall take over UNN soon in the person of Arch B C Chukwuali as vice chancellor. Nenwe nweru madu ooo
God bless Enugu state
Re: ESUT Releases 2016 Admission List by osjoshua(m): 8:30am On Nov 26, 2016
I HATE ADAMU ADAMU WITH PASSION
Re: ESUT Releases 2016 Admission List by Emmzie(m): 8:39am On Nov 26, 2016
OAU seff na poo..
Re: ESUT Releases 2016 Admission List by Thermodynamics(m): 8:47am On Nov 26, 2016
Sortind and fraudulent school. All the lectures care about is money, not to pass knowledge. The school is just out to extort money from you at all cost. Last year, a guy who cannot differentiate X, graduated with a first class degree from Engineering. The school should be shut down by NUC.

1 Like

Re: ESUT Releases 2016 Admission List by Sexyolori(f): 8:47am On Nov 26, 2016
Does one require a scratchcard to check the admission?
Re: ESUT Releases 2016 Admission List by ezemme(m): 9:01am On Nov 26, 2016
To Aneke Chidubem, be ready to face big lecturers in Esut engineering faculty. the big fishes include : Ukwueze, G Z Ngwu, A.c Mbah and Likely Mbajiogu.. I wish you well, and Esut will make you stronger.
Re: ESUT Releases 2016 Admission List by ezemme(m): 9:05am On Nov 26, 2016
Thermodynamics:
Sortind and fraudulent school. All the lectures care about is money, not to pass knowledge. The school is just out to extort money from you at all cost. Last year, a guy who cannot differentiate X, graduated with a first class degree from Engineering. The school should be shut down by NUC.
. which school do you attend ?
Re: ESUT Releases 2016 Admission List by gregyboy(m): 9:10am On Nov 26, 2016
john4reala:
Admission In Nigeria?? Is susumpecious murtherumfs
adding to the political and economical Igodomigodo.. The educational system in Nigeria with the strike and bribing of lecturers make it parkistohogohamous Oberamotum ... Gaining Admission into Nigeria is not a good news ... This is Geoscholartism and intersontempious sogomentum

i didnt decode a word repete
Re: ESUT Releases 2016 Admission List by Customer80: 9:57am On Nov 26, 2016
ezemme:
To Aneke Chidubem, be ready to face big lecturers in Esut engineering faculty. the big fishes include : Ukwueze, G Z Ngwu, A.c Mbah and Likely Mbajiogu.. I wish you well, and Esut will make you stronger.
Prof G O Mbah of chemical engineering now dean students affairs

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Long Does A WAEC Result Remain Valid / LAUTECH VC Pleads With Lecturers To Resume Work / Ican Student Forum - New Syllabus Discuss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.