Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,267 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

ESUT Lecturer Punishes Students For Making Noise While He Was Making Call - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ESUT Lecturer Punishes Students For Making Noise While He Was Making Call (26247 Views)

LASU Lecturer Punishes Student For Not Tucking In His Shirt, Noise Making / UNIUYO: Lecturer Punishes Students For Making Noise In Philosophy Class (photos) / Meet The Biggest Male Student In ESUT (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

ESUT Lecturer Punishes Students For Making Noise While He Was Making Call by JosWatchDog(m): 6:04pm On Jul 03, 2019
A 300l student of Enugu State University of Science and Technology, ESUT has taken to his WhatsApp status to express how surprised he was after a lecturer asked the whole class to kneel down for making noise while the lecturer was making a phone call in the class.

The said lecturer is the Head of Department (HOD), Engineering Faculty.

According to one of the the student present in the class, he took to his WhatsApp status to express the shock.

Narrating the incident to JTCBLOG metro, the student explained as thus:

Our HOD was in the class lecturing us Nd his phone rang,We were making noise whilst he was still on call, after the call he told us to kneel down.

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com.ng/2019/07/esut-lecturer-punishes-student-for.html

2 Likes

Re: ESUT Lecturer Punishes Students For Making Noise While He Was Making Call by ehbellsho(m): 6:43pm On Jul 03, 2019
the lecturer should be disciplined cos he has also violated the teaching ethics by making calls while in class. His professionalism should be questioned.

why would/should I blame the student? They made good use of the lecturer unacceptable behaviour to fill the void.

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ESUT Lecturer Punishes Students For Making Noise While He Was Making Call by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 03, 2019
Next time y'all won't make noise. Empty heads.

7 Likes

Re: ESUT Lecturer Punishes Students For Making Noise While He Was Making Call by ralmix(m): 7:18pm On Jul 03, 2019

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESUT Lecturer Punishes Students For Making Noise While He Was Making Call by Justice28(m): 7:18pm On Jul 03, 2019
Tiri COZA for the Lecturer,
COZA!
COZA!!
COZA!!!

12 Likes

Re: ESUT Lecturer Punishes Students For Making Noise While He Was Making Call by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 03, 2019
End time lecturer.

1 Like

Re: ESUT Lecturer Punishes Students For Making Noise While He Was Making Call by jaeyking(m): 7:18pm On Jul 03, 2019
Well its a glorified secondary school. Just get your grades and certificates and get off the school

4 Likes

Re: ESUT Lecturer Punishes Students For Making Noise While He Was Making Call by iCauseTrouble: 7:19pm On Jul 03, 2019
RUGA>COZA>SexToySenator>ESUT lecturer grin grin grin
Re: ESUT Lecturer Punishes Students For Making Noise While He Was Making Call by Emaax77(m): 7:19pm On Jul 03, 2019
Are you too big to be disciplined? lipsrsealed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESUT Lecturer Punishes Students For Making Noise While He Was Making Call by paddyofboss(m): 7:19pm On Jul 03, 2019
Small children school

3 Likes

Re: ESUT Lecturer Punishes Students For Making Noise While He Was Making Call by chus22: 7:19pm On Jul 03, 2019
No work.. Federal pick our call.. Stop posting shit
Re: ESUT Lecturer Punishes Students For Making Noise While He Was Making Call by baby124: 7:21pm On Jul 03, 2019
Wait... it seems like Nigeria university students are little babies that they will be punishing them anyhow. When we say you should make minimum entrance age 18. Una no go hear. Why won’t a 15yr old kneel down and hands up in University.

I remember in secondary school when we had those aunty and uncle in school with us. Teacher dare not look them in the eye not to talk of giving them useless punishment. Na we de smallies de hear am grin

14 Likes

Re: ESUT Lecturer Punishes Students For Making Noise While He Was Making Call by Benekruku(m): 7:21pm On Jul 03, 2019
Things have change

ESUT of 1997.....

Those that know know.

14 Likes

Re: ESUT Lecturer Punishes Students For Making Noise While He Was Making Call by starbuck(f): 7:22pm On Jul 03, 2019
So why are you the only one crying out undecided undecided undecided

Mind your damn business else you will smell an extra year in that school... Anything goes in Nigeria

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: ESUT Lecturer Punishes Students For Making Noise While He Was Making Call by IamSoProlific: 7:26pm On Jul 03, 2019
ESHOOT that year....

5 Likes

Re: ESUT Lecturer Punishes Students For Making Noise While He Was Making Call by NobleAngell(f): 7:27pm On Jul 03, 2019
In a university? I don't blame the lecturer, its the students that knelt down that i blame.

Why should he take a call while lecturing? Is it right?

People don't know their right in this country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESUT Lecturer Punishes Students For Making Noise While He Was Making Call by iboboyswag(m): 7:27pm On Jul 03, 2019
You guys should let it go viral and watch the boy have an extended stay at the University...

It would be fun grin grin

1 Like

Re: ESUT Lecturer Punishes Students For Making Noise While He Was Making Call by DameB(f): 7:27pm On Jul 03, 2019
baby124:
Wait... it seems like Nigeria university students are little babies that they will be punishing them anyhow. When we say you should make minimum entrance age 18. Una no go hear. Why won’t a 15yr old kneel down and hands up in University.

I remember in secondary school when we had those aunty and uncle in school with us. Teacher dare not look them in the eye not to talk of giving them useless punishment. Na we de smallies de hear am grin

Some Nigerian universities (especially federal) have started denying admission to those below 18

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ESUT Lecturer Punishes Students For Making Noise While He Was Making Call by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 03, 2019
ehbellsho:
the lecturer should be disciplined cos he has also violated the teaching ethics by making calls while in class. His professionalism should be questioned.

why would/should I blame the student? They made good use of the lecturer unacceptable behaviour to fill the void.
Is not better than failing them, some sadist lecturer will and nothing will happen, I use to a lecturer, if he tells you, you are out of this school, go and pack your bags. Highly influence and brained
Re: ESUT Lecturer Punishes Students For Making Noise While He Was Making Call by NobleAngell(f): 7:28pm On Jul 03, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
RUGA>COZA>SexToySenator>ESUT lecturer grin grin grin
COZA should come before RUGA joooor.
Re: ESUT Lecturer Punishes Students For Making Noise While He Was Making Call by baby124: 7:28pm On Jul 03, 2019
DameB:

Some Nigerian universities (especially federal) have started denying admission to those below 18
Great move. Thumbs up to FG.
Re: ESUT Lecturer Punishes Students For Making Noise While He Was Making Call by justtryme: 7:28pm On Jul 03, 2019
I was in engineering esut far back 1999, no lecturer can raise his voice to students let alone harass you when some guys come to class with their guns on their waste.

Things have really degenerated that we now have kids in our universities who do not know their left and right.

6 Likes

Re: ESUT Lecturer Punishes Students For Making Noise While He Was Making Call by bentlywills(m): 7:29pm On Jul 03, 2019
Try am for Absu nah'.... You go believe

ESUT no rugged again
Re: ESUT Lecturer Punishes Students For Making Noise While He Was Making Call by IamSoProlific: 7:29pm On Jul 03, 2019
Benekruku:
Things have change

ESUT of 1997.....

Those that know know.

So u go ESHOOT

Why u come dey reason like almajiri graduate

2 Likes

Re: ESUT Lecturer Punishes Students For Making Noise While He Was Making Call by Guapismo: 7:29pm On Jul 03, 2019
Emaax77:
Are you too big to be disciplined? lipsrsealed
So telling adults to kneel down is the best form of discipline you can think of?
Re: ESUT Lecturer Punishes Students For Making Noise While He Was Making Call by baby124: 7:30pm On Jul 03, 2019
DameB:

Very good. Thumbs up to FG. Maturity in universities will also greatly reduce the nuisance of cultism. Those that graduate too early can either go to polytechnic or learn a skill. The ones that graduate early from programs like gifted school Suleja can get exemption to enter Uni since they are certified geniuses.
Re: ESUT Lecturer Punishes Students For Making Noise While He Was Making Call by Benekruku(m): 7:31pm On Jul 03, 2019
IamSoProlific:

So u go ESHOOT

Why u come dey reason like almajiri graduate

I did not attend school
Re: ESUT Lecturer Punishes Students For Making Noise While He Was Making Call by Pavore9: 7:32pm On Jul 03, 2019
Was he even supposed to make/take a call in class? angry
Re: ESUT Lecturer Punishes Students For Making Noise While He Was Making Call by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 03, 2019
Both the OP and the students need cane

We are in Nigeria where respect is paramount. A lecturer being in class, nobody should have reason to make a noise. They are even lucky he didn't single out persons that will probably not attend lectures for sometime.
Re: ESUT Lecturer Punishes Students For Making Noise While He Was Making Call by englishmart(m): 7:34pm On Jul 03, 2019
This story is a typical example of what Buhari has taught the masses on how to abuse power

1 Like

Re: ESUT Lecturer Punishes Students For Making Noise While He Was Making Call by IamSoProlific: 7:38pm On Jul 03, 2019
Benekruku:

I did not attend school

But came to play there in 1997

I think I relate, don't know about now but I know esut graduates from 2010 down to that 1997 were all players, none really went to school.

Gunplays and "other" plays wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Journey Through Academics (bsc. Msc. Ph.d) / Prof. Aja Akpuru Aja, Abia State University Lecturer Is Dead / Longest Notes In Secondary School?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.