Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

2011 Utme Admission Status: How To Check Your 2011 Utme Admission Status - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2011 Utme Admission Status: How To Check Your 2011 Utme Admission Status (8354 Views)

Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. / JAMB 2014/2015 Admission Status To Be Available Online Next Week / check your futminna remedial/under graduate admission status now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2011 Utme Admission Status: How To Check Your 2011 Utme Admission Status by lyndy6922: 5:21am On Sep 17, 2011
The 2011 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) Admission Status can now be checked on the Joint Admission And Matriculation Board (JAMB) e-facility. Candidates that participated in the 2011 Post UTME exams in various higher Institutions in the country may check their current admission status by visiting this link http://jamb.org.ng/postregistrationefacility/CheckAdmissionStatus.aspx?id=08. On getting to the link, you will be prompted to input your JAMB Registration No., and that is all that is required to check the Admission Status. You may even check the admission status of your friends including those that applied for Institutions different from yours. Congratulations to those their Admission status is positive yet especially the new Lions and Lionesses….
NOTE: The Admission status is based on the Admission list already submitted by various higher Institutions to the board (JAMB) as at the time you checked for the admission status. Many institutions are still in the process of compiling and updating of their Admission List. So the ” Sorry, No Admission is Given Yet!!!” pop up when you checked your admission status only means that your name has not been updated on your School’s Admission List yet but may be included later. You just have to be checking the Admission status periodically.
*Share this news with your friends, use the facebook buttons below*
http://www.unn-edu.info/2011/09/2011-utme-admission-status-how-to-check.html
Re: 2011 Utme Admission Status: How To Check Your 2011 Utme Admission Status by Yunisa001(m): 7:20am On Sep 17, 2011
Is aaua status available now
Re: 2011 Utme Admission Status: How To Check Your 2011 Utme Admission Status by Emmyk(m): 7:49am On Sep 17, 2011
Thanks for the info, chap
Re: 2011 Utme Admission Status: How To Check Your 2011 Utme Admission Status by mbugame: 10:12pm On Sep 17, 2011
I am comfused,I applied 4 marketing at unizik and when I check my admission status in utme portal I was offered geological science 2 study, while unizik has not release their admission list.check it out 15779609id

(1) (Reply)

N.d.u 2nd Choice Admission List Is Out! / Urgent Call To All University Of Ibadan Candidates: / topic deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.