Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes - Business (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes (81967 Views)

Categories Of People That Will Be The Worst Hit By Recession In 2017 / Those Who Are Giving Up On UC Will Regret Their Actions By 2017 / MMM Participants In Fear As Ultimate Cycler Crashes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by tosyne2much(m): 4:17pm On Nov 23, 2016
tolexy007:

let me ask you this question? do u pray or wish MMM should crash?
I have never prayed for such bro
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by tosyne2much(m): 4:19pm On Nov 23, 2016
Pylony:
"what is laughing You"?? undecided
No mind me jawe baba

Oga Rapmoney, this one wey I never see you for this thread.. Hope say I never step on your toes with this thread? cheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by justmenoni: 4:28pm On Nov 23, 2016
awon olojukokoro..

fijiano202:
They all have something in common 'BEING COVETOUS'
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by justmenoni: 4:28pm On Nov 23, 2016
Toyne2much, hope sey their agents haven't swallowed you.
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by Pylony(m): 4:32pm On Nov 23, 2016
tosyne2much:
No mind me jawe baba

Oga Rapmoney, this one wey I never see you for this thread.. Hope say I never step on your toes with this thread? cheesy
oh that one? grin I'm invisible thats why o jare. You never see my sexy toes how you wan take step on top sef?
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by Yemike(m): 4:43pm On Nov 23, 2016
justmenoni:
awon olojukokoro..
As if you're also not olojukokoro. wetin you dey find for this thread then? #olojukokuro
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by justmenoni: 4:55pm On Nov 23, 2016
you be mugun,so you're thinking everyone is as gullible as you're init?
Yemike:

As if you're also not olojukokoro.
wetin you dey find for this thread then?
#olojukokuro
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by tosyne2much(m): 5:05pm On Nov 23, 2016
justmenoni:
Toyne2much, hope sey their agents haven't swallowed you.
Dem almost swallow me ool cheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by Yemike(m): 5:44pm On Nov 23, 2016
justmenoni:
you be mugun,so you're thinking everyone is as gullible as you're init?

a fool takes every other person as a fool thinking he's the wisest.
****Stop being aggressive pal, life is more than that.
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by divinelove(m): 5:55pm On Nov 23, 2016
wristbangle:

So the fact that he has a candid opinion, you deem it fit to ridicule him yet call this scam scheme a business? Maybe you need to back to primary and secondary schools to understand basic concept of business, economics and management.

Wristbangle or whatever u call urself is like u no get work than running up and down on nairaland looking for your father to insult. Ur lack of comprehension is staggering where did i call mmm biz. Anyway I dnt ve ur time nw. I kw ur brain is filled with 10 this 10 that nonsense to create on NL jobless boy.
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by salbis(m): 7:12pm On Nov 23, 2016
kYjelly2:

Post of wisdom
May God forgive u for your greed undecided
Amen.
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by Teedeechian(m): 10:17pm On Nov 23, 2016
Guys what will happen if an Mmm participant change his account details on his/her PO?
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by justmenoni: 1:05am On Nov 24, 2016
Lol, i'm actually waiting for the day of their crash, jesus i will laff so tey laff sef go fear me...30percent per month,isn't that incredible?

tosyne2much:
Dem almost swallow me ool cheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by justmenoni: 1:07am On Nov 24, 2016
This aint about been aggressive, but it's more to enlighten you that not everyone is gullible and looking for quick money like you and your group of WANKERS.

Yemike:

a fool takes every other person as a fool thinking he's the wisest.
****Stop being aggressive pal, life is more than that.
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by tundeks: 1:16am On Nov 24, 2016
u better forget crashing. mmm pays, i was matched with a barrister

3 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by tosyne2much(m): 8:06am On Nov 24, 2016
justmenoni:
Lol, i'm actually waiting for the day of their crash, jesus i will laff so tey laff sef go fear me...30percent per month,isn't that incredible?

The same way Jesus will come like a thief in the night cheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by Yemike(m): 9:46am On Nov 24, 2016
justmenoni:
This aint about been aggressive, but it's more to enlighten you that not everyone is gullible and looking for quick money like you and your group of WANKERS.

since your english teacher only taught you how to use abusive word and not how to keep a conversation going i'll just leave you then. o dabo
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by Viking007(m): 10:27am On Nov 24, 2016
Noblesoul123:
WORDS ON MARBLE - The Monkey Money Madness! (MMM)

Once upon a time in a village, a man appeared and announced that he would buy monkeys for N100 each. The villagers seeing that there were so many monkeys around, went out to the forest and started catching them.

The man bought thousands at N100 and as supply started to diminish, the villagers stopped their efforts. He further announced that he would now buy at N200. This renewed the efforts of the villagers and they started catching monkeys again. Soon the supply diminished and people started going back to their farms. The offer rate increased to N250 but the supply of monkeys became so little that it took much effort to even see a monkey, let alone catch one.

The man now announced that he would buy monkeys at N500! However, since he had to go to the city on some business, his assistant would now buy on his behalf.

In the absence of the man, his assistant told the villagers: ''Look at all these monkeys in the big cage that my OGA has bought from you, I will sell them to you at N350 and when my OGA returns from the city, you can sell it to him at N500''.

The villagers squeezed out all their HARD EARNED savings and bought all the monkeys. The most greedy ones among them even sold their lands to purchase many MONKEYS, hoping to make a huge profit without labor.

Then...

They never saw the man or his assistant. Only monkeys everywhere!

Welcome to the world of #MMM.
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by MercyLady3: 4:42pm On Nov 24, 2016
Can one stop a person from being a referral after they have been?
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by Rapmoney(m): 10:53pm On Nov 24, 2016
tosyne2much:
No mind me jawe baba

Tosin, long time. How's life? Me no be fan of MMM nah grin
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by justmenoni: 2:55am On Nov 25, 2016
Eyah pele ti e ooo
Yemike:

since your english teacher only taught you how to use abusive word and not how to keep a conversation going i'll just leave you then. o dabo
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by tabithababy(f): 3:33am On Nov 25, 2016
Get help worldwide is more reliable

Check my signature
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by Yemike(m): 9:20am On Nov 25, 2016
justmenoni:
Eyah pele ti e ooo
E se broda temi
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by justmenoni: 5:12pm On Nov 25, 2016
Ekabo lol

Yemike:

E se broda temi
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by honeychild(f): 3:44am On Dec 01, 2016
sellydion:

Simple question? what is the source of billions of profit being declared by banks?. Which product bank they manufacture? My friend think outside the box.

Banks provide loans to people who do business. Those people make a profit and return it to banks. So banks actually EARN money from your deposits. MMM does not earn money. It only recycles your money. And since every participant takes out 30% of their money and most likely does not reinvest it all back, eventually the money will finish. Even if everybody in Nigeria joins MMM eventually there will be no more new people to join. And that will be the end.
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by Girlbestfriend(f): 9:59pm On Dec 02, 2016
gistsstack:
Lazy people kwa? Is it easy to get the money to invest?
How will you get d money if you don't work?

CORRECTION: MMM maximum investment is N2.5million

Minimum N2500

don't mind them, let them keep saying/typing thrash just becos the internet gave them access.
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by Girlbestfriend(f): 10:03pm On Dec 02, 2016
shumuel:

The No 2s are the most stupiid people on earth, and they would feel it the most, why should anyone do that, i they pity them because MMM will crash this December or by next years Easter period grin

bros its December o, and e never crash
anyway I wee quote u easter ehn
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes by Girlbestfriend(f): 11:21pm On Dec 02, 2016
Princewell2012:
Hmmm believe me uptil now i still find it difficult to know how this MMM of a thing operates. Honestly i am not comfortable with it.
who cares about not been comfortable with it, invest now, before kids bastardize it. loools gringrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Botswana: World's Third Largest Diamond Unearthed In Africa (Photos) / Nigerian Man Roasts Corns In Dubai For A Living (Photo) / 5 Businesses That Are Thriving During Covid-19 Pandemic - Nairametrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.