Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,102 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Very Disturbing: See Photo Of A Man Crushed To Pieces By Trailer At Nsukka Enugu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Very Disturbing: See Photo Of A Man Crushed To Pieces By Trailer At Nsukka Enugu (448 Views)

Female Suicide Bombers Blown To Pieces In Borno (Graphic Photos ) / Meet The Lady Who Works With Her Husband As A Vulcanizer In Nsukka, Enugu (pics) / Shekau Surfaces In New Video, Says Boko Haram Not Crushed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Very Disturbing: See Photo Of A Man Crushed To Pieces By Trailer At Nsukka Enugu by OluwaAmebo: 4:02pm On Nov 22, 2016
Since the past few days, there has been the issue of death in the country. some were as a result of motor accident and others were either killed, burnt or beheaded… Tragic Trailer Accident in Nsukka Enugu

I was doing my normal online research and I came across pictures of a young man who died in a trailer accident. According to what I read, this young man died on a hot afternoon in an unknown area in Nsukka, Enugu State. The handsome young man was found under one the tyres of the trailer leaving his body compressed and congested, then, died in the process. What a tragic loss

See More Pictures And Video Here :
Since the past few days, there has been the issue of death in the country. some were as a result of motor accident and others were either killed, burnt or beheaded… Tragic Trailer Accident in Nsukka Enugu

I was doing my normal online research and I came across pictures of a young man who died in a trailer accident. According to what I read, this young man died on a hot afternoon in an unknown area in Nsukka, Enugu State. The handsome young man was found under one the tyres of the trailer leaving his body compressed and congested, then, died in the process. What a tragic loss

See More Pictures And Video Below

http://www.amebosquare.com/news/very-disturbing-see-photo-of-a-man-crushed-to-pieces-by-trailer-at-nsukka-enugu-photovideo/

Re: Very Disturbing: See Photo Of A Man Crushed To Pieces By Trailer At Nsukka Enugu by kodine: 4:09pm On Nov 22, 2016
God hv mercy...
Re: Very Disturbing: See Photo Of A Man Crushed To Pieces By Trailer At Nsukka Enugu by Damibiz(m): 4:14pm On Nov 22, 2016
Jesusuu na woh,RIP

(1) (Reply)

#ondodecides: Rotimi Akeredolu Emerges Winner By A Landslide / Who Is Fooling Who? OBANIKORO VS JONATHAN / How To Make An Omojuwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.