Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Rita Dominic Launches Her BK Hair Line In Lagos, Kate Henshaw Supports Her - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic Launches Her BK Hair Line In Lagos, Kate Henshaw Supports Her (32555 Views)

Tiwa Savage thanks MI as he supports her over former label mate Victoria Kimani / Mercy Johnson Joins Campaign As She Supports Her Husband's Political Ambition / Omotola Celebrates 40th Birthday With Widows As Mr Ibu Supports Her(pics,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Dominic Launches Her BK Hair Line In Lagos, Kate Henshaw Supports Her by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 22, 2016
Black women & fake hair undecided only race of women dt wish they had another races' hair.
Re: Rita Dominic Launches Her BK Hair Line In Lagos, Kate Henshaw Supports Her by profhezekiah: 5:49pm On Nov 22, 2016
what is hair line
Re: Rita Dominic Launches Her BK Hair Line In Lagos, Kate Henshaw Supports Her by angeltolly(f): 5:49pm On Nov 22, 2016
zarakay:

God bless u dear!
Low cut ti takeover.

Yes ooo. We know how much they sell ordinary attachment now.... Not to talk of hair. If I hear.....
Re: Rita Dominic Launches Her BK Hair Line In Lagos, Kate Henshaw Supports Her by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 22, 2016
Let's earn together. Check my siggy
Re: Rita Dominic Launches Her BK Hair Line In Lagos, Kate Henshaw Supports Her by busyfishing(m): 6:56pm On Nov 22, 2016
VeecThorr:
But Kate Henshaw fine o, see how my junior rise just because of her. Off to find vaseline cheesy
Weirdo
Re: Rita Dominic Launches Her BK Hair Line In Lagos, Kate Henshaw Supports Her by IdiAmin2(m): 7:42pm On Nov 22, 2016
the 'when she go marry?' crew will soon land on this thread in

Re: Rita Dominic Launches Her BK Hair Line In Lagos, Kate Henshaw Supports Her by VeecThorr(m): 7:42pm On Nov 22, 2016
busyfishing:
Weirdo
As if you've not gone out to get #200 vaseline.. Yeye boy
Re: Rita Dominic Launches Her BK Hair Line In Lagos, Kate Henshaw Supports Her by ademy2007: 8:02pm On Nov 22, 2016
love to see u getting married soon, wishing you all the best
Re: Rita Dominic Launches Her BK Hair Line In Lagos, Kate Henshaw Supports Her by alphasson(m): 8:38pm On Nov 22, 2016
[right][/right]birds of the same feather flocks together.
Re: Rita Dominic Launches Her BK Hair Line In Lagos, Kate Henshaw Supports Her by ifeomaekol(f): 9:07pm On Nov 22, 2016
These ladies are so fly
Re: Rita Dominic Launches Her BK Hair Line In Lagos, Kate Henshaw Supports Her by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 22, 2016
Longcucumber:
She no go go marry.
Quote me and xperience a terrible ember month.
U self marry her
Re: Rita Dominic Launches Her BK Hair Line In Lagos, Kate Henshaw Supports Her by AfroBlue(m): 10:24pm On Nov 22, 2016
me allergic to women with brazilian and asian hair sewed into dere scalps grin
Re: Rita Dominic Launches Her BK Hair Line In Lagos, Kate Henshaw Supports Her by Longcucumber(m): 10:52pm On Nov 22, 2016
asuustrike2009:

U self marry her
i never reach to marry.And fear no catch you,you get mind quote me after my warning.
Re: Rita Dominic Launches Her BK Hair Line In Lagos, Kate Henshaw Supports Her by Nickymezor(f): 11:31pm On Nov 22, 2016
Hw nice...gd fr her
Re: Rita Dominic Launches Her BK Hair Line In Lagos, Kate Henshaw Supports Her by Nobody: 4:29am On Nov 23, 2016
Longcucumber:
i never reach to marry.And fear no catch you,you get mind quote me after my warning.
How I go fear u or u dey fly too?
Re: Rita Dominic Launches Her BK Hair Line In Lagos, Kate Henshaw Supports Her by busyfishing(m): 6:41am On Nov 23, 2016
VeecThorr:

As if you've not gone out to get #200 vaseline.. Yeye boy
nope..i have always had enuf booty calls.. Lol
Re: Rita Dominic Launches Her BK Hair Line In Lagos, Kate Henshaw Supports Her by techcloud(m): 10:00am On Nov 23, 2016
I'm suspecting Kate and Rita. They are lesbians and they dating. Kate is always showing it small small.

Check well... I say the truth
Re: Rita Dominic Launches Her BK Hair Line In Lagos, Kate Henshaw Supports Her by Longcucumber(m): 10:43am On Nov 23, 2016
asuustrike2009:

How I go fear u or u dey fly too?
hehehehehehe na joke i day o.nairaland people can fear.
Re: Rita Dominic Launches Her BK Hair Line In Lagos, Kate Henshaw Supports Her by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 23, 2016
Longcucumber:
hehehehehehe na joke i day o.nairaland people can fear.
Lol
Re: Rita Dominic Launches Her BK Hair Line In Lagos, Kate Henshaw Supports Her by ammyluv2002(f): 11:18am On Nov 23, 2016
angeltolly:
who dey buy hair for this recession Low cut ti take over sad sad
My dear o! She's coming into this biz at the wrong time, but I wish her well
Re: Rita Dominic Launches Her BK Hair Line In Lagos, Kate Henshaw Supports Her by omosefeeguaibor(f): 12:33pm On Nov 23, 2016
queenfav:
My hairs are good also...biko,Coman help my hustle! Rita don already blow..
lolzz funny reply I'm interested in buying your hair but I'm exercising patience till the usual yakata sales, I love the hair my sis bought frm you. #goodjob

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Launches Her BK Hair Line In Lagos, Kate Henshaw Supports Her by queenfav(f): 2:04pm On Nov 23, 2016
omosefeeguaibor:
lolzz funny reply I'm interested in buying your hair but I'm exercising patience till the usual yakata sales, I love the hair my sis bought frm you. #goodjob
Aww.. thanks dear.Pls o,my yakata sales started since last week.Abeg don't miss out..It ends on Friday 25th.
https://www.nairaland.com/3466307/queenzhair-countdown-black-friday-awuff

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eldee Writes Letter To Fans "I Am Not Coming Back" / Throwback Photo Of Davido In His Studio In 2012 / Dino Melaye Poses With Eedris Abdulkareem, Says "Everything Jagajaga"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.