Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,207 members, 7,839,112 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Staff Destroy Federal Poly, Ado-Ekiti Properties Over Fraud - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Staff Destroy Federal Poly, Ado-Ekiti Properties Over Fraud (22933 Views)

Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) / Akure Teacher Asks Student To Destroy Her Phone As Punishment (Photos, Video) / Application Letter Written By A Female Graduate Of Federal Poly Nekede (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Staff Destroy Federal Poly, Ado-Ekiti Properties Over Fraud by phemmyutd(m): 8:05pm On Nov 22, 2016
I contacted someone working in the school to hear the gist, there is nothing concerns Fayose and FG in this matter.

The problem is the Rector of the school is too corrupt.

She has even left the country
Re: Staff Destroy Federal Poly, Ado-Ekiti Properties Over Fraud by Vince77(m): 8:07pm On Nov 22, 2016
Nothing that happens in this country surprises me anymore.
Re: Staff Destroy Federal Poly, Ado-Ekiti Properties Over Fraud by sonnie10: 8:07pm On Nov 22, 2016
allforyou23:
[size=28pt]what

It shows mr fayose did not go to schoooool. Mr fayose is suppose not to attend to things like this.

As a member of a government , you cant not attend to illegal things .

There are constitute authority in the land, someone forming a parallel thing, is considered illegal.

So mr fayose clearly show is lack of understand of the law.

This not well educated illiterate igbos who parade them self are considered illegal.

An body in authority is considered illegal too.

It clearly show you mr fayose lack of education. I will hold brief, since mr fashola was one quoted that he was a bus driver. [/size]

Mr Musiwa of Nairaland, I can recognize you signature statement from afar
Re: Staff Destroy Federal Poly, Ado-Ekiti Properties Over Fraud by goshen26: 8:24pm On Nov 22, 2016
metromediaboss:
The staff and management of the Federal Polytechnic in Ado Ekiti, Ekiti state capital were seen destroying the school properties during an action packed protest over the Rector's massive fraud of about N131 Million and promotional allowances. Some of the workers who spoke exclusively to www.metronaija.com said the Rector denied them of their full basic salaries. See photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/11/photos-staff-destroy-federal-poly-ado.html

If it were students now they will ask us to pay damages up to #1b for destroying properties worth #131m

We are watching
Re: Staff Destroy Federal Poly, Ado-Ekiti Properties Over Fraud by gloryman91: 8:30pm On Nov 22, 2016
His Buhari and his ministers are deaf?
Re: Staff Destroy Federal Poly, Ado-Ekiti Properties Over Fraud by neolboy(m): 8:33pm On Nov 22, 2016
AntiIPOOP:

The problem is not from the rector, the problem is from the thug 'Fayose' . Recently, the pommo cutter was accused of spending millions to obtain that sh!tty Nwannedinamba Chieftaincy Title.

Lol, I don vex flat heads shocked,

Abeg how Fayose matter take enter Fedpoly Ask. cox last time i checked Fedpoly is not under state government
Re: Staff Destroy Federal Poly, Ado-Ekiti Properties Over Fraud by Hargbo(m): 8:47pm On Nov 22, 2016
Am I the only trying to look for the property they Destroy in the picture...I trust my Aluta mandamanda..the voice of the voiceless, we vibrate to shake the forest not all this noise this staff are making her.. Mtcchew...they can only bark, but cannot bite
Re: Staff Destroy Federal Poly, Ado-Ekiti Properties Over Fraud by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 8:50pm On Nov 22, 2016
This is my school and the strike continues , av been thinking abt Nysc next yr, am fedup.

1 Like

Re: Staff Destroy Federal Poly, Ado-Ekiti Properties Over Fraud by oruma19: 8:52pm On Nov 22, 2016
angeltolly:
Federal poly Ado and Rector wahala are 5 & 6 since when I have known that school undecided
sharap there. Professor Ajaja ran that school as rector for over 6 years and there was no problem for a day. Don't say what u don't know. I graduated from the school in 2001. We have a srz problem in Nigeria right now. There's so much corruption in the land such that I wonder if naija will be able to survive.
Re: Staff Destroy Federal Poly, Ado-Ekiti Properties Over Fraud by Hargbo(m): 8:59pm On Nov 22, 2016
oruma19:
sharap there. Professor Ajaja ran that school as rector for over 6 years and there was no problem for a day. Don't say what u don't know. I graduated from the school in 2001. We have a srz problem in Nigeria right now. There's so much corruption in the land such that I wonder if naija will be able to survive.
Mumu, if u say the guy ran the school for six years and there is no problem , it means your eyes and intellect is not sophisticated enough to detect his error....don't talk as if you are his wife or PA .....what we are saying is that the man ran the school but he embezzled money along the line if his rannning that's Democracy
Re: Staff Destroy Federal Poly, Ado-Ekiti Properties Over Fraud by ivandragon: 9:03pm On Nov 22, 2016
*erased*
Re: Staff Destroy Federal Poly, Ado-Ekiti Properties Over Fraud by Franky826: 9:06pm On Nov 22, 2016
Godprotectigbos:
ofonja be destroying life and property as usually tongue tongue tongue tongue

make una continue grin grin grin grin grin

stupit people

It's 'afonja' abi you dey learn work?

undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Staff Destroy Federal Poly, Ado-Ekiti Properties Over Fraud by engrMikemd(m): 9:20pm On Nov 22, 2016
BrutalJab:

Fayose? Federal polytechnic
Are you you are alright
If you wanna be a Zombie, use your brain wisely.
Haba! Who did this to you
I wonder o
Re: Staff Destroy Federal Poly, Ado-Ekiti Properties Over Fraud by delishpot: 9:23pm On Nov 22, 2016
Some Nigerians and crime. No matter how high they get in their career, they still try to cheat and scam their fellow men
Re: Staff Destroy Federal Poly, Ado-Ekiti Properties Over Fraud by angeltolly(f): 9:55pm On Nov 22, 2016
oruma19:
sharap there Professor Ajaja ran that school as rector for over 6 years and there was no problem for a day. Don't say what u don't know. I graduated from the school in 2001. We have a srz problem in Nigeria right now. There's so much corruption in the land such that I wonder if naija will be able to survive.

So you graduated since 2001 and you haven't grown enough to exhibit decorum online. You should have simply educated me instead of using vulgar language. I didn't go to Poly Ado but my brother went there..... Staff protesting the removal of the rector then was rampant. Yes the one after Ajaja. I guess a woman then for different reasons known to them. So if I don't know I won't say too. Bye

1 Like

Re: Staff Destroy Federal Poly, Ado-Ekiti Properties Over Fraud by eniobanke101(m): 10:57pm On Nov 22, 2016
AntiIPOOP:

The problem is not from the rector, the problem is from the thug 'Fayose' . Recently, the pommo cutter was accused of spending millions to obtain that sh!tty Nwannedinamba Chieftaincy Title.

Lol, I don vex flat heads shocked,
But wetin concern fayose with a federal school
Re: Staff Destroy Federal Poly, Ado-Ekiti Properties Over Fraud by tosyne2much(m): 11:27pm On Nov 22, 2016
TEMINIKANSOSO:
This is my school and the strike continues , av been thinking abt Nysc next yr, am fedup.
I'm also fed up bro... We will have to wait till Nov next year
Re: Staff Destroy Federal Poly, Ado-Ekiti Properties Over Fraud by Adebowale89(m): 11:42pm On Nov 22, 2016
Godprotectigbos:
ofonja be destroying life and property as usually tongue tongue tongue tongue

make una continue grin grin grin grin grin

stupit people

thought u said u aren't tribalist in the other thread

una baseless hatred is one of the reason that will make ur biafra struggle a dream forever. if u doubt me, u can read the bible. no one progress when u hate your fellow human being

what makes these people fighting for their right, a stupid people?. wouldn't blame u when all of u for una land they call una papa and mama mate, aunty and brother

if they don buy una Nokia 2700...u will be feeling over the moon

eyin omo irankiran yi.....Afi Igbo nah!
Re: Staff Destroy Federal Poly, Ado-Ekiti Properties Over Fraud by Adebowale89(m): 11:50pm On Nov 22, 2016
BrutalJab:

Fayose? Federal polytechnic

Are you you are alright

If you wanna be a Zombie, use your brain wisely.

Haba! Who did this to you

bro, u even get time to be replying all this secondary school student

even if he don't knw the schl atleast he read the content that state federal

awon olopolo dudu
Re: Staff Destroy Federal Poly, Ado-Ekiti Properties Over Fraud by brexit: 7:38am On Nov 23, 2016
Many VCs,Rectors and Provosts are too corrupt both past and present and Buhari is not doing anything,the minister of education should sit up.
Re: Staff Destroy Federal Poly, Ado-Ekiti Properties Over Fraud by uniquealdehyde(m): 9:16am On Nov 23, 2016
Read again...... .federal poly and fayose what relationship do they have....... Always chill before commenting on issues
Re: Staff Destroy Federal Poly, Ado-Ekiti Properties Over Fraud by oruma19: 6:02pm On Nov 26, 2016
angeltolly:

So you graduated since 2001 and you haven't grown enough to exhibit decorum online. You should have simply educated me instead of using vulgar language. I didn't go to Poly Ado but my brother went there..... Staff protesting the removal of the rector then was rampant. Yes the one after Ajaja. I guess a woman then for different reasons known to them. So if I don't know I won't say too. Bye
obviously some of u lack understanding. Enjoy ur ignorance.
Re: Staff Destroy Federal Poly, Ado-Ekiti Properties Over Fraud by oruma19: 6:06pm On Nov 26, 2016
Hargbo:

Mumu, if u say the guy ran the school for six years and there is no problem , it means your eyes and intellect is not sophisticated enough to detect his error....don't talk as if you are his wife or PA .....what we are saying is that the man ran the school but he embezzled money along the line if his rannning that's Democracy
ur foolishness has gathered momentum. Don't dabble into things u knw nothing about. Ozuor. Prof Ajaja ran that school, I reiterate, for 6years or so and there wasn't a day of unrest. When someone who was on ground is talking, ur only obligation is to listen and not say nonsense becos thats what u just did.
Re: Staff Destroy Federal Poly, Ado-Ekiti Properties Over Fraud by Hargbo(m): 10:43pm On Nov 27, 2016
oruma19:
ur foolishness has gathered momentum. Don't dabble into things u knw nothing about. Ozuor. Prof Ajaja ran that school, I reiterate, for 6years or so and there wasn't a day of unrest. When someone who was on ground is talking, ur only obligation is to listen and not say nonsense becos thats what u just did.
you should learn how to think and talk with your brain bro..the man rule for 6years and there was no unrest, walahi I love that, but the issue here is not abt how peaceful his 6 years reign was but the bone of contention here is that he was accused of embezzlement...how will you explain that

(1) (2) (Reply)

Serious Riot In Federal Polytechnic Nekede Owerri. / JAMB Withdraws 2016 Admission Lists Sent To Universities, Others / Enem Aniemeka, NAF Officer Emerges Best Doctoral Student At Babcock University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.