Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed - Investment (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed (165505 Views)

Get Help World Wide Have Finally Crashed I'm Finished Sha / Get Help World Wild Have Finally Crashed / Givers Forum.::most Unreliable Forum::::::never Put Your Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by temhab(f): 8:45am On Dec 07, 2016
Get help worldwide is D's bomb now check my signature below.
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by motab(m): 9:43am On Dec 07, 2016
Whats happening with the site. I gh this morning but currently the site is having issues
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by fddforum: 10:37am On Dec 07, 2016
fddforum:

the only way out is to register another account but you will have to use a different email address when registering, but use my referral link when registering. f d d f o r u m 1 @ g m a I l . c o m.
I will add you to the watsapp group.
thanks.
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by fddforum: 10:49am On Dec 07, 2016
motab:
Whats happening with the site. I gh this morning but currently the site is having issues
the site is working very well, download puffin web browser.
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by pero2014: 11:01am On Dec 07, 2016
I don't understand Givers forum site. I was matched to provide help this morning with 37hours remaining. I just logged in now to pick account details of the person but can't see any matching requests. The site is messed up.
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by fddforum: 11:27am On Dec 07, 2016
pero2014:
I don't understand Givers forum site. I was matched to provide help this morning with 37hours remaining. I just logged in now to pick account details of the person but can't see any matching requests. The site is messed up.
they will resolve that issue shortly, just keep logging in. later the status will change back.
but when it resolved you can inform us.
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by Innoxxacs: 10:16pm On Dec 07, 2016
Please guys help a brother I was matched to pay 3 people of which I completed 2 due to their site wahala and bank token issue I could not complete the 3rd one I HAVE WRITTEN TO SUPPORT BUT HAVE GOT NO RESPONSE SINCE THEN. please how many days does it take for the support to respond.
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by Nobody: 12:22am On Dec 08, 2016
Hello everyone
My downlines have completed their payments to participants they were matched with and have been confirmed also but the referral bonus refuses to change to green. What could be the problem?
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by fddforum: 6:15am On Dec 08, 2016
Ccanyanwu:
Hello everyone
My downlines have completed their payments to participants they were matched with and have been confirmed also but the referral bonus refuses to change to green. What could be the problem?
come to the watsapp group so I will answer your question there, and for those that want to register new register with my unique referral link, f d d f o r u m 1 @ g m a I l . c o m.
to join the watsapp group my number is 0 7 0 6 6 3 1 0 9 2 5
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by yemkaf(m): 8:44am On Dec 08, 2016
missiamme:
yes oo, Get Help Worldwide is da bomb now. can't wait for the Santa Bonus Promo ahead (40-50%).
PM me for more info

Bro I need more details @ loyalman58@gmail.com concerning the get help worldwide
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by missiamme: 10:49am On Dec 08, 2016
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by missiamme: 10:52am On Dec 08, 2016
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by fddforum: 10:13pm On Dec 08, 2016
the 3% bonus is just incredible.
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by ollypass: 10:45pm On Dec 08, 2016
if it gets paid ko?....up till now no single testimonial..just complains
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by dtidowu(f): 12:19am On Dec 09, 2016
Please why are u guys saying givers forum has crashed, I can still log in.

1 Like

Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by amyvals(f): 11:25am On Dec 09, 2016
Get help worldwide is the real deal right now, recently mmm pairs people immediately to provide help but with "Get help worldwide", ur money stays with u for more than 2-3 weeks before you are been paired, minimal risk and serious minded participants, no issue of fake pop. Quote me with ur email address, lemme tell u more about it

1 Like

Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by ogiby86: 2:02am On Dec 10, 2016
fddforum:
the 3% bonus is just incredible.
are u sure its 90% or its just 3% for 15 working days? That's 45%
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by tikkykay: 11:27am On Dec 10, 2016
ogiby86:
are u sure its 90% or its just 3% for 15 working days? That's 45%
3% daily
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by tikkykay: 11:28am On Dec 10, 2016
Please my own is that the referral bonuses are still frozen.even registration bonus is frozen too.what happened pls?
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by tikkykay: 11:29am On Dec 10, 2016
About this 3% daily u people are preaching.... Pls tell your DLS that they have to get help before 24 hours after a completed transaction or it goes back to 1.5%.

1 Like

Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by kedunaija(m): 2:20pm On Dec 10, 2016
Givers forum nigeria is another money doubling scheme where you can get 40% return on your investment( help) money. Just as the name implies, Givers forum nigeria, is a community of people who are willing to render and in turn receive monetary help
http://dailygists.com.ng/register-login-givers-forum-nigeria-earn-40-monthly-profit/
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 10, 2016
fddforum:

just reload your browser, or clear the cache, or use mobile phone to access it. for more information about givers forum contact me on 0 7 0 6 6 3 1 0 9 2 5. I can also add u to the watsapp group.
kindly add me to the whatsapp group 07064969050

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (43) (Reply)

Investment Branding:Get An Article Written &Published In Your Name In Newspapers / Business Investment: How To Invest In Social Media Promotions To Grow Your Brand / Us Stocks Pick Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.