Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

~ The Nigerian Music Video Awards ( NMVA ) ~ - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / ~ The Nigerian Music Video Awards ( NMVA ) ~ (14085 Views)

Meet The Nigerian Woman Who Is Building The "Fashion Amazon" Of Africa / Pam Andrews Unclad Dress At Channel O Music Video Awards South Africa (+18) / Soundcity Music Video Awards: Designers United! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~ The Nigerian Music Video Awards ( NMVA ) ~ by Undispu3rd(m): 1:21pm On Nov 06, 2009
Zeal is the most wowo of them all. LOL

Abeg make somebody tell soundsultan make im no wear abgero outfit come public place again o
Re: ~ The Nigerian Music Video Awards ( NMVA ) ~ by nethacker(m): 1:31pm On Nov 06, 2009
Undispu3rd:

Zeal is the most wowo of them all. LOL

Abeg make somebody tell soundsultan make im no wear abgero outfit come public place again o
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ~ The Nigerian Music Video Awards ( NMVA ) ~ by timpaker(m): 1:37pm On Nov 06, 2009
IF this is what we call celeb then im going back to my village to serve our masqurade deligently.
my village Adamma (masqurade) is prettier than this. please dont let this pics get out of 9ja ooo,

Re: ~ The Nigerian Music Video Awards ( NMVA ) ~ by timpaker(m): 1:40pm On Nov 06, 2009
grin
nethacker:

grin grin grin grin grin
i wonder why she was not given an award for the most WOWO celeb in 9ja or was it given to someone else? embarassed embarassed
Re: ~ The Nigerian Music Video Awards ( NMVA ) ~ by sleak(m): 1:41pm On Nov 06, 2009
why do they all look scary? shocked shocked shocked
Where dressed for halloween. undecided undecided undecided cool
Re: ~ The Nigerian Music Video Awards ( NMVA ) ~ by paddylo1(m): 2:06pm On Nov 06, 2009
u guys are just hating, just for the sake of hating, the dudes look classy, and them girls are pretty, at least 90%, i thought haterz are out of fashion, apparently they all moved to NairaLand
Re: ~ The Nigerian Music Video Awards ( NMVA ) ~ by Olumide7(m): 2:13pm On Nov 06, 2009
This is pure childishness. Are you blaming them for not being so good-looking? At least they are known. What have you done for yourselves?
Re: ~ The Nigerian Music Video Awards ( NMVA ) ~ by sayso: 2:14pm On Nov 06, 2009
this topic is still going, na wa ohhh
Re: ~ The Nigerian Music Video Awards ( NMVA ) ~ by yeswecan(m): 2:28pm On Nov 06, 2009
omg
Re: ~ The Nigerian Music Video Awards ( NMVA ) ~ by mrofficial(m): 2:41pm On Nov 06, 2009
paddy_lo:

u guys are just hating, just for the sake of hating, the dudes look classy, and them girls are pretty, at least 90%, i thought haterz are out of fashion, apparently they all moved to NairaLand

It's better for me to you always look at you than look at zeal. shocked shocked shocked

Don't you see?
Re: ~ The Nigerian Music Video Awards ( NMVA ) ~ by pinpin: 2:51pm On Nov 06, 2009
maybe some of you should post ur photographs and that of ur girls. Lets see if u have the taste to condemn others. shocked
Re: ~ The Nigerian Music Video Awards ( NMVA ) ~ by mrofficial(m): 2:53pm On Nov 06, 2009
pinpin:

maybe some of you should post your photographs and that of your girls. Lets see if u have the taste to condemn others. shocked

Who has condemned any of them?

What is the antonym of beautiful?
Re: ~ The Nigerian Music Video Awards ( NMVA ) ~ by Nezan(m): 3:51pm On Nov 06, 2009
*smiles*
Re: ~ The Nigerian Music Video Awards ( NMVA ) ~ by RUBRICS(m): 4:04pm On Nov 06, 2009
hmmnn. . . . . . . . . . . . cry cry cry for those styles kai
Re: ~ The Nigerian Music Video Awards ( NMVA ) ~ by timpaker(m): 4:10pm On Nov 06, 2009
pinpin:

maybe some of you should post your photographs and that of your girls. Lets see if u have the taste to condemn others. shocked

nobody is condenming anybody, the fact is that they should dress and look good so as to have a comparison between them and the foreign artist, nevertheless, whatever that needs to be done to look good is worth doing. so her (Zeal) hair is appalling and that pose lack(s) the kind of SWAGS  her fans would want to see anywhere except her room. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: ~ The Nigerian Music Video Awards ( NMVA ) ~ by baby4u2(f): 4:12pm On Nov 06, 2009
I thot the first set of girls looked nice. They did well in general, although some need to look in the mirror well before coming out of their houses. Even in yankee they have worst dressed too. Not everyone is destined to dress well. lol. Where was that guy that sang shayo?
Re: ~ The Nigerian Music Video Awards ( NMVA ) ~ by FBS: 4:13pm On Nov 06, 2009
paddy_lo:

Tell them o jare.  
They ain't bad. Heck! I, bet most of you can't even step up to them.  cool
Na to bash people una sabi. Nonsense and Ingredient.  tongue
Re: ~ The Nigerian Music Video Awards ( NMVA ) ~ by baby4u2(f): 4:15pm On Nov 06, 2009
timpaker:

the fact is that they should dress and look good so as to have a comparison between them and the foreign artist

The idea here is not comparing them to foreign artist, PLEASE.  We Nigerians have our own standards and some didnt meet it. All in all they tried to look foreign and missed the mark. If they wore most of their/our native clothing maybe we would have seen a good fashion show.
Re: ~ The Nigerian Music Video Awards ( NMVA ) ~ by FBS: 4:18pm On Nov 06, 2009
People sha. . .na wa o ! If them wear native, folks will complain!
If they don't, it's another story!
*shakes heads and walks away*
Re: ~ The Nigerian Music Video Awards ( NMVA ) ~ by Epi: 4:29pm On Nov 06, 2009
The guys are cute, sexy, hot and looking fly
The girls undecided undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed honestly, they don't look celebrity-fy. some need to lotion their knees
Re: ~ The Nigerian Music Video Awards ( NMVA ) ~ by fuke(m): 4:36pm On Nov 06, 2009
Some of the girls dressing are passable but the guys are horrible.

Pass marks to Djnee and Mathew Mensah though. These musician

should understand that beign a  star is not a licence to bastardise fashion.

You can create  identity without beign weid and loud.   

Most of their appearances belong to the zoo.
Re: ~ The Nigerian Music Video Awards ( NMVA ) ~ by Gamine(f): 5:04pm On Nov 06, 2009
OMG we need a revival
Re: ~ The Nigerian Music Video Awards ( NMVA ) ~ by yme1(f): 5:25pm On Nov 06, 2009
i think they were good , not all of them tho but most of them really tried
Re: ~ The Nigerian Music Video Awards ( NMVA ) ~ by timpaker(m): 5:31pm On Nov 06, 2009
baby4u2:

The idea here is not comparing them to foreign artist, PLEASE.  We Nigerians have our own standards and some didnt meet it. All in all they tried to look foreign and missed the mark. If they wore most of their/our native clothing maybe we would have seen a good fashion show.
  what are our standards
Re: ~ The Nigerian Music Video Awards ( NMVA ) ~ by spikedcylinder: 5:40pm On Nov 06, 2009
Wait o, are those yori yori guys wearing leather? shocked
Re: ~ The Nigerian Music Video Awards ( NMVA ) ~ by baby4u2(f): 5:55pm On Nov 06, 2009
@timpaker, our standards are the way an AFRICAN artist should look like not a FOREIGN artist. Foreign artist have standards based on the designers, the style itself and overall look in the way their society accepts fashion. It should be the same for African artist in the way our society accepts it. Am sure beyonce will not were gele to the Oscars. I didnt mention alot of standards but am sure we can pick and choose, BUT WE HAVE OUR OWN STANDARDS.
Re: ~ The Nigerian Music Video Awards ( NMVA ) ~ by lawrence83: 6:07pm On Nov 06, 2009
I no blame them,

Na their mirror decieve them.
Re: ~ The Nigerian Music Video Awards ( NMVA ) ~ by yampoo(m): 6:20pm On Nov 06, 2009
Djinees Rocks
Re: ~ The Nigerian Music Video Awards ( NMVA ) ~ by omo9: 6:42pm On Nov 06, 2009
lets learn 2 appre8 our own. dos guys n ladies try abeg
Re: ~ The Nigerian Music Video Awards ( NMVA ) ~ by iice(f): 7:06pm On Nov 06, 2009
The men look slightly better cheesy

Those white powder na die ooo. . .na masquerade ne? grin
Re: ~ The Nigerian Music Video Awards ( NMVA ) ~ by mukina2: 7:08pm On Nov 06, 2009
Re: ~ The Nigerian Music Video Awards ( NMVA ) ~ by toideve(m): 7:18pm On Nov 06, 2009
mukina2:

mehn Zeal you threemuch grin grin grin

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/195191_Celebs-on-NMVA-Red-Carpet-2009-Bella-Naija015-402x600_jpg13dbe05c378b169c3db62869193f6cfa[/img]

i love her figure, if u no fine get better accessories

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is the Best Concealer for hiding Stretch Marks And Scars?its Urgent Pls / New Pictures Of Nuella Njubigbo / Should People Spend Much Money And Time On Fashion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.