Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

~ The Nigerian Music Video Awards ( NMVA ) ~ - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / ~ The Nigerian Music Video Awards ( NMVA ) ~ (14084 Views)

Meet The Nigerian Woman Who Is Building The "Fashion Amazon" Of Africa / Pam Andrews Unclad Dress At Channel O Music Video Awards South Africa (+18) / Soundcity Music Video Awards: Designers United! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~ The Nigerian Music Video Awards ( NMVA ) ~ by mohawkchic(f): 1:33am On Nov 08, 2009
[size=13pt]~Ah! Just sunk in. . .Saggy Boobies. . .[/size]
Re: ~ The Nigerian Music Video Awards ( NMVA ) ~ by Epi: 1:47am On Nov 08, 2009
Not really saggy but I think if milk already came out of your breast - you shouldn't show them. I think it's ok to show milkless breast. I hope i didn't confuse u undecided
Re: ~ The Nigerian Music Video Awards ( NMVA ) ~ by Uche2nna(m): 2:09am On Nov 08, 2009
Epi:

Not really saggy but I think if milk already came out of your breast - you shouldn't show them. I think it's ok to show milkless breast. I hope i didn't confuse u undecided

shocked
Re: ~ The Nigerian Music Video Awards ( NMVA ) ~ by chic2pimp(m): 2:12am On Nov 08, 2009
tosh_acer:

[size=18pt]Nigerians can hate- no wonder the country is in the mess it is- stupid girls and boys who havent made a name for themselves hating those who have- idiots.[/size]
If you don't like our opinions tough luck. Go suck on a lollipop cool
Re: ~ The Nigerian Music Video Awards ( NMVA ) ~ by finemocha(f): 2:17am On Nov 08, 2009
i just love seeing nigerians looking fly. oh and there were some fly looking people in those pic
Re: ~ The Nigerian Music Video Awards ( NMVA ) ~ by THEAMAKA3(f): 2:21am On Nov 08, 2009
i really dont see what is SO BAD about their style?
true, there are a lot of them that look a total mess!! but there are the ones that look decent and some that look fly.
but i guess people see differently in their own eyes, cause i dont see it.
ill say 50% of them looked decent/fly
the guys are simple.
Re: ~ The Nigerian Music Video Awards ( NMVA ) ~ by lite5(m): 4:46am On Nov 08, 2009
what is the name of that masqurade, zeal?
Re: ~ The Nigerian Music Video Awards ( NMVA ) ~ by shotster50(m): 7:52am On Nov 08, 2009
Whos is that fugly, tranny looking Zeal?
Re: ~ The Nigerian Music Video Awards ( NMVA ) ~ by THEAMAKA3(f): 2:01pm On Nov 08, 2009
ahhhhh the irony
if lady gaga did what zeal did most people would call it "unique" or different or what not.
if zeal does it, na wa oooo, see wahala!!!
let her be, she is on her lady gaga vibe. kiss
Re: ~ The Nigerian Music Video Awards ( NMVA ) ~ by geolabious(m): 8:00pm On Nov 08, 2009
IS this a celeb?
Hope this denrele no they smote ginger
or wat do u think

Re: ~ The Nigerian Music Video Awards ( NMVA ) ~ by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 08, 2009
Nice pics above
Re: ~ The Nigerian Music Video Awards ( NMVA ) ~ by mystikal(m): 10:25pm On Nov 08, 2009
Zeal is fine!
Re: ~ The Nigerian Music Video Awards ( NMVA ) ~ by heroes1983(m): 2:35pm On Nov 09, 2009
They also need to go on a diet.
Re: ~ The Nigerian Music Video Awards ( NMVA ) ~ by Epi: 4:03pm On Nov 09, 2009
heroes1983:

They also need to go on a diet.
they are not fat, just need to take fashion 101 or lipsrsealed lipsrsealed (they'll ban me for saying so)
Re: ~ The Nigerian Music Video Awards ( NMVA ) ~ by THEAMAKA3(f): 4:21pm On Nov 09, 2009
most of those girls are NOT FAT!!
i hate to say it but i see more western brainwashing going on.
how the hell are most of them fat? fat how?
so now looking like a toothpick will become average to some of you?
these girls look fine, i dont see where the diet comment fits in.
Re: ~ The Nigerian Music Video Awards ( NMVA ) ~ by Radiant(f): 11:30pm On Nov 09, 2009
Khaki suppose separate from leather. If they're "celebrities" then they should live up to their status.

They should start by cleaning their shoes and sandals first if they can't afford new ones cheesy
Re: ~ The Nigerian Music Video Awards ( NMVA ) ~ by THEAMAKA3(f): 12:59am On Nov 10, 2009
l.
Re: ~ The Nigerian Music Video Awards ( NMVA ) ~ by Radiant(f): 2:34am On Nov 10, 2009
Trying to say sum'n? grin
Re: ~ The Nigerian Music Video Awards ( NMVA ) ~ by darqly(m): 8:58am On Nov 10, 2009
De pics are really cool, the ones that gaffed, gaffed and the ones that were smoking, smoked WELL. But whats with the tight suit syndrome?
I know there's FITTEd but some of the suits guys wear today would bust a seam if you bent over grin

And J martins just kills me with this amala pose, kai!

Re: ~ The Nigerian Music Video Awards ( NMVA ) ~ by nich(m): 7:57am On Dec 02, 2009
Radiant:

Khaki suppose separate from leather. If they're "celebrities" then they should live up to their status.

They should start by cleaning their shoes and sandals first if they can't afford new ones cheesy

good business sense! oya where all the 'shoe-makers' in da house. wink

@ topic,
all da tailors in da house, see biz opportunity. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is the Best Concealer for hiding Stretch Marks And Scars?its Urgent Pls / New Pictures Of Nuella Njubigbo / Should People Spend Much Money And Time On Fashion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.