Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

~ The Nigerian Music Video Awards ( NMVA ) ~ - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / ~ The Nigerian Music Video Awards ( NMVA ) ~ (14083 Views)

Meet The Nigerian Woman Who Is Building The "Fashion Amazon" Of Africa / Pam Andrews Unclad Dress At Channel O Music Video Awards South Africa (+18) / Soundcity Music Video Awards: Designers United! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~ The Nigerian Music Video Awards ( NMVA ) ~ by davids202(m): 7:36pm On Nov 06, 2009
chai chai i fit cry cry see j martins 4 white on white d shirt dey like akube(ok) :Dwith em made in ABA-adidos grin who b this iyana self way go burn em suite trouser wer him dey iron oboy c combination em b like andre 2000 shocked na wa oo Toba gold just resemble person way jump fence,kai sultan cum conclude d whole fuckup well i no blem am him na A.J boy grin grin grin grin
Re: ~ The Nigerian Music Video Awards ( NMVA ) ~ by Talk2yeancah(m): 7:41pm On Nov 06, 2009
cool pictures
Re: ~ The Nigerian Music Video Awards ( NMVA ) ~ by triistar86: 7:57pm On Nov 06, 2009
Haba fellow Nigerians. . . . I bow for una o.

See people dey criticize, but the funny thing is that most people wey dey critize go dress worse if they are given the opportunity.

Ma 2cents. . .  I luv Darey's simplicity!
Re: ~ The Nigerian Music Video Awards ( NMVA ) ~ by Princek12(m): 8:22pm On Nov 06, 2009
What's up with all these guys wearing skin tight suits and shirts that are in effect baby tees?; na waa for these English man dressing ooo!! I am not advocating baggy attire but, doggone it, what is wrong with wearing a moderately loose fit suit or attire that does not adhere to the crevice of your male body?
Re: ~ The Nigerian Music Video Awards ( NMVA ) ~ by hoodboy(m): 8:24pm On Nov 06, 2009
Well i feel the problem is with the photographer, just wasn't getting his angles right. other than that they were almost all beautiful apart from Zeal that is
Re: ~ The Nigerian Music Video Awards ( NMVA ) ~ by Mydex(m): 8:46pm On Nov 06, 2009
i am gonna be a star soon
and you guys will probably
be critisizing my fashin sense
who cares?

as long as im not naked
Re: ~ The Nigerian Music Video Awards ( NMVA ) ~ by brauneyes: 9:04pm On Nov 06, 2009
This is the best of them all, and the lady on the far right is the most elegant, my take.

Re: ~ The Nigerian Music Video Awards ( NMVA ) ~ by nich(m): 9:39pm On Nov 06, 2009
brauneyes:

This is the best of them all, and the lady on the far right is the most elegant, my take.

*rolls eyes* ya right!

@ op,
so many skimpy skimpie! shiiiish! somebody pls help me spell fashion.  grin 

singing: . . . pls dont stop za music . . .
Re: ~ The Nigerian Music Video Awards ( NMVA ) ~ by nduchucks: 10:04pm On Nov 06, 2009
i no tink say any of de girls wear panty hose. we know say na africa dem dey, but for de award, dem for try wear panty hose na. dem no get handlers wey dey tell dem about fashion?
Re: ~ The Nigerian Music Video Awards ( NMVA ) ~ by MustardInc: 11:16pm On Nov 06, 2009
[size=13pt]In fair, Dr SID was best dressed as usual.

DJINEE 2nd and maybe Wande Coal [as the shirt seems to be flying with his movement]

But dear, a general positive is that Nigerians are really stepping it up!

This looks no different from any International Music Award's Red Carpet scenario

Remember how many times Paris Hilton, Rihanna, Jolie, etc have been criticised for taking fashion down the vista of years.

We definitely aint doing bad at all.GIDI![/size]
Re: ~ The Nigerian Music Video Awards ( NMVA ) ~ by Borat1: 11:36pm On Nov 06, 2009
Fashion slaves. . .
Foundation ko, Fence ni
See thighs left and right
Rubbish
Re: ~ The Nigerian Music Video Awards ( NMVA ) ~ by Quam1(m): 4:01am On Nov 07, 2009
I will say a lot of them were dressed nicely, i just hate it when a lady dresses up and shows all her breast, that is just tacky and distasteful.
Re: ~ The Nigerian Music Video Awards ( NMVA ) ~ by Roforofo(m): 6:53am On Nov 07, 2009
I wish more of our "celebs" would wear our own traditional Nigerian outfits. cry cry Anyway it's a free world so people can wear what they want.
Re: ~ The Nigerian Music Video Awards ( NMVA ) ~ by StEdwin(m): 8:09am On Nov 07, 2009
sad sad sad embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed I think some of these Nigerian Artistes should attend fashion classes before they become stars or during their stardom cos they are just a big flop when it comes to fashion sense.
Re: ~ The Nigerian Music Video Awards ( NMVA ) ~ by StEdwin(m): 8:18am On Nov 07, 2009
OMG! Ugliness is a disease, 
Baba God, please give zeal and omawunmi some beauty.
Grant J. martins the ability to stop dressing lyk an Onitsha tout.
If you can't make Wande coal's friends fat, please make him thin.
Please enrich the pockets of our artistes and grant them fashion sense so that they'll stop soiling our name in the mud.
Re: ~ The Nigerian Music Video Awards ( NMVA ) ~ by kidgenious(m): 8:30am On Nov 07, 2009
In the end,they were just not creative enough and most of them know jack about fashion.But some try sha,i think i saw MI somewhere.That dude is really ''MR INCREDIBLE''.
Re: ~ The Nigerian Music Video Awards ( NMVA ) ~ by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 07, 2009
~Borat~:

Fashion slaves. . .
Foundation ko, Fence ni
See thighs left and right
Rubbishjavascript:void(0);

St. Edwin:

looooooooooooooool  grin   grin

@Poster

The ladies are cool  cool nice pics

But some of the men celebs disappointed me 

Wande CoaL is getting too fat!! somebody should please tell him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   cry   cry

[size=20pt]Nigerian Fashion Sense is still the best in AFRICA![/size]

Check other countries in Africa, you will vomit  grin
Re: ~ The Nigerian Music Video Awards ( NMVA ) ~ by toshacer: 10:05am On Nov 07, 2009
[size=18pt]Nigerians can hate- no wonder the country is in the mess it is- stupid girls and boys who havent made a name for themselves hating those who have- idiots.[/size]
Re: ~ The Nigerian Music Video Awards ( NMVA ) ~ by azeeza(f): 10:45am On Nov 07, 2009
@ triistar86

I luv Darey's simplicity! dat is rite.
Re: ~ The Nigerian Music Video Awards ( NMVA ) ~ by jmoore(m): 10:57am On Nov 07, 2009
nice reporting.
Re: ~ The Nigerian Music Video Awards ( NMVA ) ~ by chosen04(f): 11:15am On Nov 07, 2009
:d
Re: ~ The Nigerian Music Video Awards ( NMVA ) ~ by inme: 11:41am On Nov 07, 2009
i kinda like Face
Re: ~ The Nigerian Music Video Awards ( NMVA ) ~ by yommys01(m): 1:32pm On Nov 07, 2009
faakay:

looooooooooooooool  grin   grin

@Poster

The ladies are cool  cool nice pics

But some of the men celebs disappointed me 

Wande CoaL is getting too fat!! somebody should please tell him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   cry   cry

[size=20pt]Nigerian Fashion Sense is still the best in AFRICA![/size]

Check other countries in Africa, you will vomit  grin

And that is cos you enjoy watching naked ladies. I know over 95% of the people here will critize me but most of the so called artist and addresses are a disgrace to the society. The people who are suppose to be role models to the young ones make it look as though they will not be attractive if they don't expose 99.99% of their body to the whole wonder.

It is no wonder that you can hardly see or hear of an artist celebrating his or her first decade of marriage.
Re: ~ The Nigerian Music Video Awards ( NMVA ) ~ by iice(f): 2:15pm On Nov 07, 2009
St. Edwin:

OMG! Ugliness is a disease, 
Baba God, please give zeal and omawunmi some beauty.
Please enrich the pockets of our artistes and grant them fashion sense so that they'll stop soiling our name in the mud.

Re: ~ The Nigerian Music Video Awards ( NMVA ) ~ by zealplus(m): 2:49pm On Nov 07, 2009
hi m*chick,are u into photography for a magazine.i want to start and need a lifeline,could u help pls, 07038217955
Re: ~ The Nigerian Music Video Awards ( NMVA ) ~ by sunnykiss(m): 6:20pm On Nov 07, 2009
READ MORE FROM THE NMVA HERE

http://www.spinearth.tv/articles/3317

I MUST TELL ITS THE BEST AWARD THIS YEAR BABY,
Re: ~ The Nigerian Music Video Awards ( NMVA ) ~ by babadee1(m): 8:45pm On Nov 07, 2009
I no know why you people dey yab Zeal. She fit no fine for face but her figure na die mehn!
Re: ~ The Nigerian Music Video Awards ( NMVA ) ~ by koolchicco: 9:44pm On Nov 07, 2009
shocked lipsrsealed undecided
Re: ~ The Nigerian Music Video Awards ( NMVA ) ~ by lemmycop: 10:54pm On Nov 07, 2009
Quam1:

I will say a lot of them were dressed nicely, i just hate it when a lady dresses up and shows all her breast, that is just tacky and distasteful.
If U no like am, i like am cool
Re: ~ The Nigerian Music Video Awards ( NMVA ) ~ by Epi: 1:25am On Nov 08, 2009
Quam1:

i just hate it when a lady dresses up and shows all her breast, that is just tacky and[b] distasteful[/b].
Me too, especially used breast angry angry
Re: ~ The Nigerian Music Video Awards ( NMVA ) ~ by mohawkchic(f): 1:29am On Nov 08, 2009
Epi:

[size=13pt]~Erh. . i must have missed when that came out! grin What is "Used Breast" ?[/size]
Re: ~ The Nigerian Music Video Awards ( NMVA ) ~ by Uche2nna(m): 1:31am On Nov 08, 2009
Epi:

LOL,

More power to the boobies, pleaeeeaaazzzzzeeeeee!!!!

Epi:

One that have fallen prey to the ravages of gravity and

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Beauty Of Aso-ebi Ladies / What Is the Best Concealer for hiding Stretch Marks And Scars?its Urgent Pls / New Pictures Of Nuella Njubigbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.