Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,126 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

"Creepy" Cake Made For A 60-year-old Man That Has Got People Talking - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / "Creepy" Cake Made For A 60-year-old Man That Has Got People Talking (64525 Views)

Gold Plated Meat Worth N144k, That Got People Talking (Photos) / Noraliciouscakes: Cake Made For IG Of Police (Photo) / This Garnished Sallah Ram Got People Salivating Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Creepy" Cake Made For A 60-year-old Man That Has Got People Talking by iykekelvins(m): 8:35pm On Nov 22, 2016
This is weird.
Space bookers, muna suffrey na grin
Re: "Creepy" Cake Made For A 60-year-old Man That Has Got People Talking by jo997: 8:37pm On Nov 22, 2016
henrydadon:

grin

hehehehe..nah so you hate buhari reach??..so basically you are capable of cannibalism??

[img]http://i./1PgPvWLfXGkCY.gif[/img]

Buhari don cause a thing.... no bi some things.
Re: "Creepy" Cake Made For A 60-year-old Man That Has Got People Talking by Bishopseun: 8:39pm On Nov 22, 2016
Nigerians with their negative mind. that doesnt mean you are eating the man

1 Like

Re: "Creepy" Cake Made For A 60-year-old Man That Has Got People Talking by bumi10(m): 8:40pm On Nov 22, 2016
very creepy
Re: "Creepy" Cake Made For A 60-year-old Man That Has Got People Talking by NanciaKay(f): 8:45pm On Nov 22, 2016
Ha! i can't eat this ooo.It scary!
That's how they baked baby head and poo cake for a woman's baby shower. All this bakers will not kill person ooo sadembarassed
Re: "Creepy" Cake Made For A 60-year-old Man That Has Got People Talking by sekem: 8:47pm On Nov 22, 2016
But if people eat the BODY & BLOOD of Christ in da church, I don't think eating a funny looking old man will be too much out of place or weird most especially when he actually tastes like cake! grin
Re: "Creepy" Cake Made For A 60-year-old Man That Has Got People Talking by Nickizoe(f): 8:48pm On Nov 22, 2016
banana ban...... hahahahah.. Really looks creepy..won't eat at all
Re: "Creepy" Cake Made For A 60-year-old Man That Has Got People Talking by sonnie10: 8:49pm On Nov 22, 2016
Creepy but not as this one used to represent FGM (female genital mutilation) of black female

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9Acaw1hzFE

1 Like

Re: "Creepy" Cake Made For A 60-year-old Man That Has Got People Talking by Basfaq(m): 8:50pm On Nov 22, 2016
chiwetaluAGU:
Make one in buhari image and i will swallow it whole like python ... useless man angry
you will just kill yourself for nothing because of Buhari,anything that is not even pertaining to politics is Buhari,buhari.na him kill your papa.nonsensical.you better die in your range.your mate are there making wave you sit down dey look blame bubu.E GBA. grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Creepy" Cake Made For A 60-year-old Man That Has Got People Talking by brightology3: 8:54pm On Nov 22, 2016
chiwetaluAGU:
Make one in buhari image and i will swallow it whole like python ... useless man angry
you mean this

Re: "Creepy" Cake Made For A 60-year-old Man That Has Got People Talking by iluvpomo(m): 9:00pm On Nov 22, 2016
I think it is amazing artistry by the baker given how striking the likeness of the cake is to a human. Major kudos to her!

1 Like

Re: "Creepy" Cake Made For A 60-year-old Man That Has Got People Talking by themayor4542(m): 9:06pm On Nov 22, 2016
dainformant:
The question is 'would you eat this without feeling anything'.... Photos of what some have labelled a creepy cake have been trending online due to obvious reasons. The unusual cake was made to celebrate the birthday of a 60-year-old man. While some online users are different about the nature of the cake, others have questioned how a cake made in human form can be eaten without any irritation. See different reactions below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/11/see-this-creepy-cake-made-for-60-year.html

Na cakee be dis or person head?
Re: "Creepy" Cake Made For A 60-year-old Man That Has Got People Talking by franklynsunny(m): 9:07pm On Nov 22, 2016
Can't eat dis since u ve to butcher d cake like goat head
Re: "Creepy" Cake Made For A 60-year-old Man That Has Got People Talking by iluvpomo(m): 9:07pm On Nov 22, 2016
sonnie10:
Creepy but not as this one used to represent FGM (female genital mutilation) of black female....
Wow - that was disturbing but certainly achieved the desired effect of depicting the horrors/pain of FGM.
Re: "Creepy" Cake Made For A 60-year-old Man That Has Got People Talking by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 22, 2016
Nice cake, ugly girl
Re: "Creepy" Cake Made For A 60-year-old Man That Has Got People Talking by franklynsunny(m): 9:08pm On Nov 22, 2016
brightology3:
you mean this

Is dis hw skinny Buhari ve bcom?
Re: "Creepy" Cake Made For A 60-year-old Man That Has Got People Talking by omas1(m): 9:09pm On Nov 22, 2016
It doesn't look scary to me , of cos I can eat it.
Re: "Creepy" Cake Made For A 60-year-old Man That Has Got People Talking by mikron(m): 9:14pm On Nov 22, 2016
wetin concern me

Re: "Creepy" Cake Made For A 60-year-old Man That Has Got People Talking by brightology3: 9:15pm On Nov 22, 2016
franklynsunny:

Is dis hw skinny Buhari ve bcom?
there shall be no peace for the wicked.

Re: "Creepy" Cake Made For A 60-year-old Man That Has Got People Talking by brightology3: 9:17pm On Nov 22, 2016
mikron:
wetin concern me
bros make I get only 2 rap of fufu with the rest of the plate

Re: "Creepy" Cake Made For A 60-year-old Man That Has Got People Talking by romeoetin(m): 9:20pm On Nov 22, 2016
I'll chop everything
Re: "Creepy" Cake Made For A 60-year-old Man That Has Got People Talking by sonnie10: 9:21pm On Nov 22, 2016
iluvpomo:
Wow - that was disturbing but certainly achieved the desired effect of depicting the horrors/pain of FGM.

On the contrary, even when the artist had good intention by making the cake to portray the undesirable agony of FGM, the project backfired. The artist, although black was criticized as being a pawn in the hands of those who felt it was OK to make caricature out of the pains a black child by using such sensational imagery in a culturally delicate matter.
Re: "Creepy" Cake Made For A 60-year-old Man That Has Got People Talking by flistyl(m): 9:22pm On Nov 22, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
this is very creepy

if by mistake you eat this cake, na so so nightmare go dey disturb you

Re: "Creepy" Cake Made For A 60-year-old Man That Has Got People Talking by mikron(m): 9:23pm On Nov 22, 2016
brightology3:
bros make I get only 2 rap of fufu with the rest of the plate
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: "Creepy" Cake Made For A 60-year-old Man That Has Got People Talking by Blossomexport6(f): 9:32pm On Nov 22, 2016
Everybody wants to do new things
Re: "Creepy" Cake Made For A 60-year-old Man That Has Got People Talking by stanlyjacobs1: 9:33pm On Nov 22, 2016
Strictly for cannibals
Re: "Creepy" Cake Made For A 60-year-old Man That Has Got People Talking by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 22, 2016
This is psychological cannibalism
Re: "Creepy" Cake Made For A 60-year-old Man That Has Got People Talking by Maj196(m): 9:39pm On Nov 22, 2016
Split da damn bald head
Re: "Creepy" Cake Made For A 60-year-old Man That Has Got People Talking by ArabMopol(m): 9:50pm On Nov 22, 2016
chidinma go like eat his cucumber...
Re: "Creepy" Cake Made For A 60-year-old Man That Has Got People Talking by oluxy(m): 9:57pm On Nov 22, 2016
I'd like to eat the head grin
Re: "Creepy" Cake Made For A 60-year-old Man That Has Got People Talking by nonjebose(m): 9:59pm On Nov 22, 2016
This cake designer/maker is indeed highly needed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Huge Python Swallowed Antelope In Ondo; Was Caught And Butchered (Photos, Video) / See The Local Rice I Purchased At 800 Naira Per Mudu In Birnin Kebbi (photo) / The Food I Will Be Missing When I Become Rich (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.