Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,103 members, 7,814,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

The Chicken I Bought 6500 - Good Or Bad Bargain? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Chicken I Bought 6500 - Good Or Bad Bargain? (63330 Views)

See The Chicken I Bought 6k Today / Expensive Jollof Rice & Chicken I Just Bought (pics) / See The Chicken I Bought For 8k (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Chicken I Bought 6500 - Good Or Bad Bargain? by skultrick(m): 2:31pm On Dec 03, 2023
I bought this chicken for 6500 and I feel itโ€™s a nice bargain, especially considering the current realities. What do you think?

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Chicken I Bought 6500 - Good Or Bad Bargain? by Jennyclay(f): 2:32pm On Dec 03, 2023
Fair enough for #6,500

77 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Chicken I Bought 6500 - Good Or Bad Bargain? by SharingIsLife(m): 2:33pm On Dec 03, 2023
If it's actually chicken, it's a wonderful deal. It's so cheap I suspect vulture grin Don't mind me oh! Meanwhile, what kind of dirty place is this that you placed it on?

71 Likes 11 Shares

Re: The Chicken I Bought 6500 - Good Or Bad Bargain? by Acidosis(m): 2:33pm On Dec 03, 2023
Put on a weighing scale. Anything below 2.5-3kg is a total waste of money.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Chicken I Bought 6500 - Good Or Bad Bargain? by 1TrippleCee: 2:34pm On Dec 03, 2023
skultrick:
I bought this chicken for 6500 and I feel itโ€™s a nice bargain, especially considering the current realities. What do you think?

Location. I want to biy mine as well

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Chicken I Bought 6500 - Good Or Bad Bargain? by MadamVanessa(f): 2:38pm On Dec 03, 2023
shocked

Good

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Chicken I Bought 6500 - Good Or Bad Bargain? by skultrick(m): 2:44pm On Dec 03, 2023
SharingIsLife:
If it's actually chicken, it's a wonderful deal. It's so cheap I suspect vulture grin Don't mind me oh! Meanwhile, what kind of dirty place is this that you placed it on?

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ that's a kitchen cabinet

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Chicken I Bought 6500 - Good Or Bad Bargain? by skultrick(m): 2:46pm On Dec 03, 2023
Acidosis:
Put on a weighing scale. Anything below 2.5-3kg is a total waste of money.

Exactly what I told the guy, he asked to choose and it wasn't easy making a choice. With a scale, it's straightforward and easy.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Chicken I Bought 6500 - Good Or Bad Bargain? by skultrick(m): 2:48pm On Dec 03, 2023
1TrippleCee:

Location. I want to biy mine as well

You stay in Abuja

1 Like

Re: The Chicken I Bought 6500 - Good Or Bad Bargain? by RepoMan007: 3:01pm On Dec 03, 2023
Hmmm....

1 Like

Re: The Chicken I Bought 6500 - Good Or Bad Bargain? by duduade: 3:28pm On Dec 03, 2023
You try with 6500

Berra go and buy more before Xmas come

13 Likes

Re: The Chicken I Bought 6500 - Good Or Bad Bargain? by Birniwa(m): 3:45pm On Dec 03, 2023
This type of chicken goes for 3k to 3.5k maximum here in the north. Are you guys living in another part of Africa not Nigeria?

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Chicken I Bought 6500 - Good Or Bad Bargain? by Solofresh2: 3:57pm On Dec 03, 2023
It's okay for that price in this present Nigeria

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Chicken I Bought 6500 - Good Or Bad Bargain? by Balablue64: 4:00pm On Dec 03, 2023
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Good
Hello dear, seems you are new on nairaland

2 Likes

Re: The Chicken I Bought 6500 - Good Or Bad Bargain? by PussyOdour(m): 4:13pm On Dec 03, 2023
Balablue64:

Hello dear, seems you are new on nairaland

MadamVanessa new here bro? grin grin

She's a very old user nairalander o

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Chicken I Bought 6500 - Good Or Bad Bargain? by CHRISTFUCKER: 4:27pm On Dec 03, 2023
You want to show us that you bought chicken
grin cheesy

Make I post my own too

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Chicken I Bought 6500 - Good Or Bad Bargain? by Nazgul: 4:37pm On Dec 03, 2023
You can't buy a full chicken for N6,500. Unless it died and the owner wanted to sell it off urgently.

The presence of the head, leg and liver shows that it was either slaughtered or it recently just died cos frozen chickens don't come with heads, feet or liver.

Currently, 1 kilo of the smallest chicken lap (4pieces) is 4k. Two kilos would be 8k. This chicken you're claiming to buy for N6,500 is way over 3 kilos.

And if you must know, live broiler is 14k. The biggest size...So either you tell us the story behind how you bought a full chicken for such amount, or you stop lying to our faces.

Most of the people here saying it's a wonderful deal haven't bought chicken in months (or even years) I bought a live chicken 2 weeks ago for 14k with abeg, and bought 2kilos of chicken laps just yesterday. So I know how much these things are sold.

74 Likes 9 Shares

Re: The Chicken I Bought 6500 - Good Or Bad Bargain? by muyico(m): 4:45pm On Dec 03, 2023
ah?? dey don reap and duped U return it DAT fowl no pass 1,200

1 Like

Re: The Chicken I Bought 6500 - Good Or Bad Bargain? by ahnie: 4:51pm On Dec 03, 2023
You for snap the life chicken ,then also snap the slaughter chicken parts.

5 Likes

Re: The Chicken I Bought 6500 - Good Or Bad Bargain? by ahnie: 4:53pm On Dec 03, 2023
Nada concern me with buying Xmas chicken,I get the ones wey I don rear,I just dey pray fervently make boys for street no help me runnam

16 Likes

Re: The Chicken I Bought 6500 - Good Or Bad Bargain? by LadyRosa2(f): 5:00pm On Dec 03, 2023
Tired of eating chicken.
Still have so many in my fridge, for months.

Goat and beef, I'm tired! embarassed embarassed

Right now, I just don't know any alternatives.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Chicken I Bought 6500 - Good Or Bad Bargain? by skultrick(m): 5:37pm On Dec 03, 2023
CHRISTFUCKER:
grin cheesy

Make I post my own too

I was expecting this type of post๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜€. Come on, itโ€™s just chicken.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Chicken I Bought 6500 - Good Or Bad Bargain? by skultrick(m): 5:37pm On Dec 03, 2023
LadyRosa2:
Tired of eating chicken.

How about fish? You can also try catfish once in a while

8 Likes

Re: The Chicken I Bought 6500 - Good Or Bad Bargain? by skultrick(m): 5:42pm On Dec 03, 2023
Nazgul:
You can't buy a full chicken for N6,500. Unless it died and the owner wanted to sell it off urgently.

The presence of the head, leg and liver shows that it was either slaughtered or it recently just died cos frozen chickens don't come with heads, feet or liver.

Currently, 1 kilo of the smallest chicken lap (4pieces) is 4k. Two kilos would be 8k. This chicken you're claiming to buy for N6,500 is way over 3 kilos.

And if you must know, live broiler is 14k. The biggest size...So either you tell us the story behind how you bought a full chicken for such amount, or you stop lying to our faces.

Most of the people here saying it's a wonderful deal haven't bought chicken in months (or even years) I bought a live chicken 2 weeks ago for 14k with abeg, and bought 2kilos of chicken laps just yesterday. So I know how much these things are sold.

Chicken that I bought right in my neighborhood is what you writing all this long epistle.

By the way, I donโ€™t know where you buy live chicken for 14k. I have never bought chicken for more than 10k, and no matter how big it is, I will not pay for any chicken more than 10k.

71 Likes 10 Shares

Re: The Chicken I Bought 6500 - Good Or Bad Bargain? by UptownVibes(m): 5:45pm On Dec 03, 2023
LadyRosa2:
Tired of eating chicken.

Try bush meat. Mostly especially those dried grass cutter they sell .. The day I cooked black soup with the one I bought on my way from a function,I became addicted. That thing too go sweet for black soup ... grin

When my frd tasted it,he start ask me to describe where I bought it.. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Chicken I Bought 6500 - Good Or Bad Bargain? by Nazgul: 5:50pm On Dec 03, 2023
skultrick:

Chicken that I bought right in my neighborhood is what you writing all this long epistle.

By the way, I donโ€™t know where you buy live chicken for 14k. I have never bought chicken for more than 10k, and no matter how big it is, I will not pay for any chicken more than 10k.
Which part of Nigeria are you based?

6 Likes

Re: The Chicken I Bought 6500 - Good Or Bad Bargain? by Kingsasian(m): 5:50pm On Dec 03, 2023
You dey mind the guy? Most people here just talk nonsense
skultrick:

27 Likes

Re: The Chicken I Bought 6500 - Good Or Bad Bargain? by Rajman45(m): 6:31pm On Dec 03, 2023
SharingIsLife:
E b lyk say na from thick bush u came from. U no kn hw kitchen cabinet de look like

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Chicken I Bought 6500 - Good Or Bad Bargain? by Rajman45(m): 6:32pm On Dec 03, 2023
skultrick:

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ that's a kitchen cabinet
U even get time de answer dat guy
Re: The Chicken I Bought 6500 - Good Or Bad Bargain? by Nazgul: 6:53pm On Dec 03, 2023
Kingsasian:
You dey mind the guy? Most people here just talk nonsense
My dear you're the one talking nonsense. Do you know how much chicken feed is sold? The prices has tripled in the last 6 months.

Do you know the cost of training a chick to market size?

Most poultry farmers today are barely managing to keep their head afloat in the business, and someone is saying he bought live chicken N6,500 in this economy.

Unless it's in a remote village where the chickens were raised locally, if it's in a city like Lagos, I'll tell you that it's a lie from the pit of hell.

10 Likes

Re: The Chicken I Bought 6500 - Good Or Bad Bargain? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:53pm On Dec 03, 2023
Time for some BARBECUE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Chicken I Bought 6500 - Good Or Bad Bargain? by Angelfrost(m): 6:55pm On Dec 03, 2023
CHRISTFUCKER:
grin cheesy

Make I post my own too

That Bull is hung (or was hung)...! grin

I can almost picture several cows mourning as it was taken away for slaughter.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"I Found Garden-Egg In The Eggroll I Bought In Aba" - Young Man (Photos) / The โ‚ฆ2000 Plantain I Bought Around Chevron Lekki Yesterday / Slay Mama Struggling To Eat Burger With Cutlery In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.