Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,844 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

Pls Help Me Choose BTW NEMA And NAFDAC - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls Help Me Choose BTW NEMA And NAFDAC (4890 Views)

NEMA Recruitment 2020 Application Form Portal / Apply For Massive NAFDAC Recruitment 2020 |OND,HND And Bsc / Help Me Choose Between These Two Job Offers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me Choose BTW NEMA And NAFDAC by Mrwise016: 7:17pm On Nov 22, 2016
Gentlemen and Ladies, pls help me make a choice btw Nema and Nafdac based on their salary package,allowances,benefit and career development as an engineer. Ur urgent response will be highly appreciated.
Re: Pls Help Me Choose BTW NEMA And NAFDAC by Flexherbal(m): 7:25pm On Nov 22, 2016
Mrwise016:
Gentlemen and Ladies, pls help me make a choice btw Nema and Nafdac based on their salary package,allowances,benefit and career development as an engineer. Ur urgent response will be highly appreciated.
Two Federal jobs!
Enjoy!
Anyone you choose is cool !
Re: Pls Help Me Choose BTW NEMA And NAFDAC by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 22, 2016
Rub it in their face na, mtcheeew.
Re: Pls Help Me Choose BTW NEMA And NAFDAC by Salvame(f): 8:02pm On Nov 22, 2016
Mrwise016:
Give me one and take one Abeg.Federal na federal
Re: Pls Help Me Choose BTW NEMA And NAFDAC by Mrwise016: 8:28pm On Nov 22, 2016
Pls nairalanders,ur advice is urgently needed pls. Help a brother oo.
Re: Pls Help Me Choose BTW NEMA And NAFDAC by kayStelly(f): 8:59pm On Nov 22, 2016
Which kind yeye question b dis again

Re: Pls Help Me Choose BTW NEMA And NAFDAC by yanabasee(m): 9:01pm On Nov 22, 2016
Mrwise016:

All these things weh una de do...no d make sense oh.......

You have two federal jobs at ur disposal and you come online to make a jobless me to feel depress..

Oluwa answer my calls abeg!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pls Help Me Choose BTW NEMA And NAFDAC by bendutch(m): 9:15pm On Nov 22, 2016
Choose NEPA after all that is what your Kunu sipping dull man is using to rule us. I mean Nepa bill!!!
Re: Pls Help Me Choose BTW NEMA And NAFDAC by techP(m): 9:17pm On Nov 22, 2016
Op na u ooo..2 federal jobs...nice one!!!

Any one you finally chose sha, try drop link for the other one for boiz.
Re: Pls Help Me Choose BTW NEMA And NAFDAC by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 22, 2016
how did you apply for NEMA
Re: Pls Help Me Choose BTW NEMA And NAFDAC by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 9:42pm On Nov 22, 2016
Mrwise016:
NEMA

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help Me Choose BTW NEMA And NAFDAC by Yksoul(m): 9:47pm On Nov 22, 2016
WHERE ARE ALL YOU PEOPLE THEY GET UNADVERTISED FEDERAL JOBS? GOD DEY O,FOR THIS COUNTRY.I BEG LINK YOUR BROTHER NOW!

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me Choose BTW NEMA And NAFDAC by idris4r83(m): 10:58pm On Nov 22, 2016
NAFDAC all the Way. The reasons are
1. Nema pays their starters around 86k per month while NAFDAC pay their starters around 120k per month
2. The working environment of NAFDAC is by far better than that of NEMA.
3. NEMA can post you to dangerous hotspots like maiduguri n YOBE while NAFDAC hardly post to those states.
I hope with the following points u can select what you feel is better for u.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help Me Choose BTW NEMA And NAFDAC by 2el(m): 11:46pm On Nov 22, 2016
I need link to any federal job...who will help
Re: Pls Help Me Choose BTW NEMA And NAFDAC by Mrwise016: 11:59pm On Nov 22, 2016
@Rumpel, bro I v bn meaning to reach u, can u pls reach me on dis chidexwizy@gmail.com for me to get more info concerning d two agencies or better still drop ur email so dat I can reach u for better discussion. Waiting to hear from u my oga. Tnx for ur contribution.
Re: Pls Help Me Choose BTW NEMA And NAFDAC by naughtylagosguy(m): 12:17am On Nov 23, 2016
Re: Pls Help Me Choose BTW NEMA And NAFDAC by Mrwise016: 6:28am On Nov 23, 2016
@Rumpel, I don't know Hw dat pm works.pls send me a mail tru d link I gave u.
Re: Pls Help Me Choose BTW NEMA And NAFDAC by ammyluv2002(f): 8:49am On Nov 23, 2016
Guys, please let's be careful......this one the Op just dey open thread on jobs....with the number of threads he has created on helping him choose, I thought he should be working by now.

Oga Op, no vex oh! I'm just curious!

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me Choose BTW NEMA And NAFDAC by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 23, 2016
So you just came to show us that you have connections to federal jobs, abi? Even to the extent of having options to choose from!! No wahala! God dey!

Even Oga Rumpel self just dey there dey show himself too! No wahala! God is still on the throne!!

Yes, you have connections! You make more money than me, don't mean I'm not qualified---------Tyrese

(1) (Reply)

New Job Vacancies / Vacancies At Federal Airport Authority Of Nigerian (FAAN) / Globacom Ltd Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.