Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,521 members, 7,812,626 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

Army Doctor Murders 11 Soldiers, Wounding 31 Others In Fort Hood Texas - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Army Doctor Murders 11 Soldiers, Wounding 31 Others In Fort Hood Texas (9423 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Murders Sex Worker For Not Performing Up To Expectation / Aircraft Carrying US Soldiers Make Emergency Landing On A Highway In Uganda / Texas Policemen Caught Beating A Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Doctor Murders 11 Soldiers, Wounding 31 Others In Fort Hood Texas by 0sisi: 10:14pm On Nov 08, 2009
In Jordan where this idiot's family  hails from can a professed Christian serve in the military.
what about Saudi and Pakistan?
Can he wear a cross like this idiot wears a heavy beard and his flowing maxi?
Only in America would they allow these folks equal opportunities yet they are not satisfied,they still want us dead while they shout their murderous  war cry allahu akhbar.
Christians in their part of the world can't even build churches and worship their God in peace.
intolerant bunch
The slowpoke gave out his tattered koran to his neighbors,can a Christian pass out Gideon's Bibles even in the streets of Zamfara state without abuzola-like folks asking for his blood?
That is what these Muslims do
They exploit these free countries for their gains and want to destroy them at all costs and drag them into the rot in their countries that they are running away from.
America is full of loose women they say yet they are trooping over here, some with forged papers to look at the loose women.
why?
Re: Army Doctor Murders 11 Soldiers, Wounding 31 Others In Fort Hood Texas by Ikomi(m): 10:38pm On Nov 08, 2009
0sisi:

America is full of loose women they say yet they are trooping over here, some with forged papers to look at the loose women.
why?

Now this is a total diversion, are you talking about strippers? angry
Re: Army Doctor Murders 11 Soldiers, Wounding 31 Others In Fort Hood Texas by muffins(f): 12:01am On Nov 09, 2009
This man is a hypocritical idiot, If he didn't want to go for war, why did he enter the military in the first place? tongue
Re: Army Doctor Murders 11 Soldiers, Wounding 31 Others In Fort Hood Texas by TayoD1(m): 2:36am On Nov 09, 2009
@Ikomi,

Are you now trying to tell me that the secretary of defence briefing classified top secret has no bearing on the presidents decision?
Can you tell us the direct correlation between that scripture and the WMDs that Bush sought out in Iraq? If anything, it was the burden of proof (apparently false) provided by the CIA that put Bush over.

Moreover I have often used the word instigated, how does the word instigate mean decide.
So the overiding reason why Bush went to war was to propagate Christianity? If I recall, the US helped to rebuild a mosque that was bombed in Iraq. Is there any record that we did same for any church?

Go to your local library and ask them for a dictionary. You are not doing very well.
Now you've started again with some personal invectives. Could you please stay on point. Soon you will say someone else is getting personal.

Tayo-D try again.
No you should try again. Please try and prove to us how many innocent civilians have been blown up in the name of christianity. I am waiting.
Re: Army Doctor Murders 11 Soldiers, Wounding 31 Others In Fort Hood Texas by 0sisi: 3:58am On Nov 09, 2009
Ikomi:

forget that sentence before we take the discussion on another tangent.
Haven't you heard these Muslims call women who are not dressed like ojuju Calabar naked women.
Why can't they stay in the places where the women are dressed up and kept behind locked doors.
The knuckle head in this story gladly (passing for an American) accepted American training up to free medical training but when it came to war he quickly shouted allahu akhbar and went a-shooting.
He  should have joined the Palestinian army
why didn't he?
Why join an army of a country you detest, na by force?
Muslims are not obligated by their religion to be truthful,that is what most people don't realise.
Muslims can lie if it furthers the course of Islam and America ought to know this fact.
Oaths and treaties mean nothing to them.
Their first allegiance always is Islam and if it means killing Americans so be it
Re: Army Doctor Murders 11 Soldiers, Wounding 31 Others In Fort Hood Texas by Ikomi(m): 8:11am On Nov 09, 2009
Tayo-D

You never take your time to get the point in any conversation, you always pick write ups at the middle, disect it and run away with the one that sweets you the most like a boy that was given his first candy.

If you had been following the thread right from the begining, the point we have been trying to make is that a terrorist is a terrorist period, classifying him as an Islamic terrorist is not right. Then your friend Konbojunkie insisted that it must be in this case, since the word Allah Akbar was voiced out. I gave the instance of a man at the level of defence secretary who used a quote in the bible as a defence in his argument to go to war in Iraq, why dont we tag him a christian terrorist?

Now you come up with the idea of you building a mosque in Iraq, who cares if you built a Hindu shrine.  The major point is that the invasion of Iraq is wrong and if the mindset of the men in power at the time is anything to go by, the defence secretary at that time can not be left out.

You took the word instigate for decide, stop trying to deny that, and I asked you to go get a dictionary, you claim thats an insult, well if you call good advise an insult, you leave me no chance Tayo-D

@Osisi

0sisi:

why?

Ikomi:

0sisi:

forget that sentence before we take the discussion on another tangent.

Sorry Osisi I only asked so that I could tell you a little story.

You see I have a good friend Sharouk. We visit strip clubs together, each time the ladies dance naked in front of him, he always goes Allah Akbar, I was thinking between me and you should we tag him an Islamic Pervert.
Re: Army Doctor Murders 11 Soldiers, Wounding 31 Others In Fort Hood Texas by Ikomi(m): 9:34am On Nov 09, 2009
Tayo-D:

@Ikomi,
Can you tell us the direct correlation between that scripture and the WMDs that Bush sought out in Iraq? If anything, it was the burden of proof (apparently false) provided by the CIA that put Bush over.

Another good sign of you running away with what you want to believe. Considering the fact that loads of WMD was discovered in Iraq.

I don't care who provided false information, it could be CIA, it could be Secretary of Defence it could be the Pentagon, since you work in the white house that should be your cup of tea.

I am only concerned about the incitement of one man in power, who clearly used a quote in the bible to instigate an unjust war, and my question is, is it right to label him a christian terrorist. Judging from the definition that Terror is the inspiration of intense fear, which this man was clearly trying to induce in his briefing of the then President.

Therefore we have a defence secretary who is a christian inducing fear by using words in the bible, which qualifies him a terrorist, now Tayo-D does he as well qualify as a Christian Terrorist?
Re: Army Doctor Murders 11 Soldiers, Wounding 31 Others In Fort Hood Texas by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 09, 2009
Most Muslims are terrorists or potential ones or aggressors. They wanna ripe where they don't belong and wanna conquer you with yeye religion.Tomorrow, they will say it is not all.Fck that!
Re: Army Doctor Murders 11 Soldiers, Wounding 31 Others In Fort Hood Texas by JeSoul(f): 5:00pm On Nov 09, 2009
Fort Hood shooting suspect conscious, talking, hospital says
http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/11/09/fort.hood.shootings/index.html

angry I wonder how much taxpayer money is being wasted to keep this murderer alive. It's quite unfortunate he didn't die, I would've emptied my entire clip into his head, got more bullets and emptied them in his chest  angry  there is nothing I despise more than cold, heartless murderers.

Listen to the heart wrenching stories of the 13 innocent people - mothers, husbands, fathers, sons whose lives have been taken. Many more fighting for their lives in the hospital. He must get the death penalty - by firing squad or hanging, not that painless, useless needle injection.
Re: Army Doctor Murders 11 Soldiers, Wounding 31 Others In Fort Hood Texas by preselect(m): 5:32pm On Nov 09, 2009
@jesoul,

contrary to general opinion, hanging is one of the most painless means of dying. unless the hangman is inexperienced. hanging clips the spinal cord at level C3-C6 (somewhere in the neck behind the ear------->instant death.) . . firing sguad on the other hand can lead to immediate death in the executioner is experienced. a bullet in the head end it all.

i maintain my suggestion, get 'em in a closed pit with some starved and upset 200 King Cobras or Black Mambas per terrorist. the king cobra strikes and knocks its victim down, he continues to strike until the victim gets out of the way, meanwhile once struck the poison knocks down the victim, he cant get out of the way, he recieves more strikes, in about an hour he is struggling with the pain of the strikes as well as the neurotoxic venom of the snake. and more importantly it will cost the taxpayer 0$ . . . see, at the end the cobras have something to feed on cheesy and wait for the next terrorist cool
Re: Army Doctor Murders 11 Soldiers, Wounding 31 Others In Fort Hood Texas by 0sisi: 5:54pm On Nov 09, 2009
pres-elect:

@jesoul,

contrary to general opinion, hanging is one of the most painless means of dying. unless the hangman is inexperienced. hanging clips the spinal cord at level C3-C6 (somewhere in the neck behind the ear------->instant death.) . . firing sguad on the other hand can lead to immediate death in the executioner is experienced. a bullet in the head end it all.

i maintain my suggestion, get 'em in a closed pit with some starved and upset 200 King Cobras or Black Mambas per terrorist. the king cobra strikes and knocks its victim down, he continues to strike until the victim gets out of the way, meanwhile once struck the poison knocks down the victim, he cant get out of the way, he recieves more strikes, in about an hour he is struggling with the pain of the strikes as well as the neurotoxic venom of the snake. and more importantly it will cost the taxpayer 0$ . . . see, at the end the cobras have something to feed on cheesy and wait for the next terrorist cool

I think the Lion's den in Emene Zoo will be the best place.
Throw him in there naked ,let those lions have their own Eid-el -fitri
Re: Army Doctor Murders 11 Soldiers, Wounding 31 Others In Fort Hood Texas by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 09, 2009
Allahu Akbar . . . Islam is peace!
Re: Army Doctor Murders 11 Soldiers, Wounding 31 Others In Fort Hood Texas by vanitty: 6:43pm On Nov 09, 2009
pres-elect:

Seconded.
Re: Army Doctor Murders 11 Soldiers, Wounding 31 Others In Fort Hood Texas by stepitup(f): 7:09pm On Nov 09, 2009
muffins:

This man is a hypocritical idiot, If he didn't want to go for war, why did he enter the military in the first place? tongue

I think he did know what he was getting into when signed up for the army. But his conversion took place while he was in the army which led to his increased discomfort in fighting his muslim brethren, which is why his imam said he was disturbed, undecided
Re: Army Doctor Murders 11 Soldiers, Wounding 31 Others In Fort Hood Texas by Outstrip(f): 7:29pm On Nov 09, 2009
Wow. I can never excuse this evil that this man has done but let us look at the whole picture. This man was harrassed. His car was vandalized by another soldier and I am sure he endured more. He joined the army not to do anything evil. He just let evil overtake thoughts and he did this. This is not the average devil strapping themselves with a bomb and detonating it. He had neighbours like you and me who liked him. He gave out the left over food in his freezer before he was supposed to leave for Iraq. I still feel that this man snapped at the last minute.

Many Nigerians fight in the US army now. In fact some have already died in Iraq. If the US goes to war with Nigeria don't you think that there are people who will be tormented by this? He was tormented. All you need to do is be a muslim in America today to feel the heat he might have been feeling. 9/11 changed out lives significantly and it is hard for any of us to forget and many people have not forgiven (I can't say I have either) but when you are being shipped off to war to fight "the enemy" who you see as your brother then,
Re: Army Doctor Murders 11 Soldiers, Wounding 31 Others In Fort Hood Texas by Kobojunkie: 7:50pm On Nov 09, 2009
stepitup:

I think he did know what he was getting into when signed up for the army. But his conversion took place while he was in the army which led to his increased discomfort in fighting his muslim brethren, which is why his imam said he was disturbed, undecided

I don't believe that is the case. He was born a muslim and so his knew what he was getting into.

Outstrip:

All you need to do is be a muslim in America today to feel the heat he might have been feeling. 9/11 changed out lives significantly and it is hard for any of us to forget and many people have not forgiven (I can't say I have either) but when you are being shipped off to war to fight "the enemy" who you see as your brother then,

That sort of like saying All you need to do is be a black man/woman in America today to feel the heat.  . .  Enough already!!! Muslims have lived in long before 9/11. Most people have actually put that picture far behind them and moved on. No need RAISING 9/11 everytime a muslim is INVOLVED in anything. PLEASE STOP IT!!!

Most every single group out there can cook up similar apologies but reality is, this man took time to plan what he did. I mean if he really didn't want to go, why not just OFF himself instead? He is tormented about being deployed but ok with Killing innocent people here instead Oh come on!!
Re: Army Doctor Murders 11 Soldiers, Wounding 31 Others In Fort Hood Texas by NegroNtns(m): 7:50pm On Nov 09, 2009
. . .hhmm  cool
Re: Army Doctor Murders 11 Soldiers, Wounding 31 Others In Fort Hood Texas by Outstrip(f): 8:14pm On Nov 09, 2009
How does Kobujunkie know he took time to plan what he did. Is it because he cleaned out his apartment because even the army has said this is normal for people that are about to be deployed. So what information do you have that makes you thin he took time out to plan it.

Your whole 9/11 thing is simply irritating. You are being purposely simplistic for no other reason but to try to carry a point that even you cannot hold. Why don't you wear a burqa in Newyork city and hang around doing nothing like the average joe in khakis on a New york city train and see how much people have forgotten. People have not forgotten and people still need a reason to be angry. You are not living it so you do not know. This particular guy was harassed because of his religious beliefs and we only know this now because he went and killed all those people. You have no point. If he really was so anti american why would he wear his army uniforms to go pray at his mosque. He wore the uniform as an American and somewhere down the road things went crazy. Nobody is saying what he did is right but don't sit down there in the midwest and talk about how life is back to normal for the whole of america since 9/11. It is not even normal for someone like me not to talk of someone who drives a car that says "Allah is love"
Re: Army Doctor Murders 11 Soldiers, Wounding 31 Others In Fort Hood Texas by yeswecan(m): 8:26pm On Nov 09, 2009
@Ikomi

You still haven’t condemn the guys action up to this point, all you have been trying to do is find a way to twist the whole issue and stand by your religion. Na wa ooooooooo
Re: Army Doctor Murders 11 Soldiers, Wounding 31 Others In Fort Hood Texas by preselect(m): 8:59pm On Nov 09, 2009
correct me if i'm wrong, are some people trying to defend/justify/explain the actions of that beast?

i have tried to fight the knee jerk response to align muslims with terror in this forum but to start explaining stuff like . . you know . . u got to be a muslim to experience how these people feel . . . bla . . bla . . bla . . . brainless bla

let me say this, u gotta be dead to experience what those victims experienced. while i still maintain that muslims should not be aligned with terror, i must state emphatically that the hoodlum at fort hood is a terrorist. a coward, noncompoop, does not deserve to live and he is only fit for the Cobras to kill slowly before eating.
Re: Army Doctor Murders 11 Soldiers, Wounding 31 Others In Fort Hood Texas by reindeer: 9:21pm On Nov 09, 2009
bang!
Re: Army Doctor Murders 11 Soldiers, Wounding 31 Others In Fort Hood Texas by Ikomi(m): 9:40pm On Nov 09, 2009
yeswecan:

@Ikomi

You still haven’t condemn the guys action up to this point, all you have been trying to do is find a way to twist the whole issue and stand by your religion. Na wa ooooooooo

You want me to go and shoot the guy before you see my condemnation of his action. Its the use of the phrase Islamic Terrorist, that's all am against, but a terrorist is a down right terrorist period. We don't have Islamic, Christian, Hindu or Neutral Terrorist.

The man has no reason to justify his action, if he felt bad about being a Muslimnd living in America, am sure the city of Abu Dhabi, or Saudi even Somalia would have welcomed him.

There are many soldiers who don't agree with the war in Afghanistan or Iraq but they stage a peaceful protest, just like the one staged by a soldier in London, righting a wrong with another wrong is just wrong. Yeswekanu are you satisfied?  With the way your going one day you will bring a cross to this forum and nail Ikomi to it. angry

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2009/oct/24/soldier-protest-war-afghanistan-london
Re: Army Doctor Murders 11 Soldiers, Wounding 31 Others In Fort Hood Texas by JeSoul(f): 9:49pm On Nov 09, 2009
pres-elect:

@jesoul,

lol A man after my own heart. It's too bad we have to contend with misplaced 'ethics' in order to carry out this apt and fitting suggestion of yours.

pres-elect:

correct me if i'm wrong, are some people trying to defend/justify/explain the actions of that beast?

i have tried to fight the knee jerk response to align muslims with terror in this forum but to start explaining stuff like . . you know . . u got to be a muslim to experience how these people feel . . . bla . . bla . . bla . . . brainless bla

let me say this, u gotta be dead to experience what those victims experienced. while i still maintain that muslims should not be aligned with terror, i must state emphatically that the hoodlum at fort hood is a terrorist. a coward, noncompoop, does not deserve to live and he is only fit for the Cobras to kill slowly before eating.

I wonder myself. And if only more muslims here on NL would sound like you Prez, perhaps those "knee-jerk" associations might not be so justifiably popular.

This is the problem many of us have as yeswecan voiced above: How many of them here on NL have come outright to reject in the strongest of terms this tragedy? Aren't we right to assume their unified silence as is typical, is indicative of the fact that they are indifferent or even approve of these terrorist acts?
Re: Army Doctor Murders 11 Soldiers, Wounding 31 Others In Fort Hood Texas by Ikomi(m): 9:51pm On Nov 09, 2009
pres-elect:

@jesoul,

Sometimes am not sure if your after the topic or the lady, you and Tayo-D? undecided
Re: Army Doctor Murders 11 Soldiers, Wounding 31 Others In Fort Hood Texas by 0sisi: 9:54pm On Nov 09, 2009
JeSoul:

lol A man after my own heart. It's too bad we have to contend with misplaced 'ethics' in order to carry out this apt and fitting suggestion of yours.

I wonder myself. And if only more muslims here on NL would sound like you Prez, perhaps those "knee-jerk" associations might not be so justifiably popular.

This is the problem many of us have as yeswecan voiced above: How many of them here on NL have come outright to reject in the strongest of terms this tragedy? [b]Aren't we right to assume their unified silence as is typical, is indicative of the fact that they are indifferent or even approve of these terrorist acts? [/b]

Are you guys surprised.
I've been dealing with these folks on this forum long enough to know them like the circumference of my akara ball.
If this had been about a pastor ,you would have seen abubaba and his gang of 40 thieves dancing owanbe on the thread
Re: Army Doctor Murders 11 Soldiers, Wounding 31 Others In Fort Hood Texas by yeswecan(m): 9:55pm On Nov 09, 2009
Ikomi:

You want me to go and shoot the guy before you see my condemnation of his action. Its the use of the phrase Islamic Terrorist, that's all am against, but a terrorist is a down right terrorist period. We don't have Islamic, Christian, Hindu or Neutral Terrorist.

The man has no reason to justify his action, if he felt bad about being a Muslimnd living in America, am sure the city of Abu Dhabi, or Saudi even Somalia would have welcomed him.

There are many soldiers who don't agree with the war in Afghanistan or Iraq but they stage a peaceful protest, just like the one staged by a soldier in London, righting a wrong with another wrong is just wrong. Yeswekanu are you satisfied?  With the way your going one day you will bring a cross to this forum and nail Ikomi to it. angry

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2009/oct/24/soldier-protest-war-afghanistan-london

OMG, i made you denounce the guys action after a dozen post. You refreshed my memory on Jay Z's BBC comment after Kanye decided to claim Taylor’s award at the VMA.

You were so blindly in defense that you forgot to condemn the action. Hmmmmm, is that love for islam or an obligation?
Re: Army Doctor Murders 11 Soldiers, Wounding 31 Others In Fort Hood Texas by 0sisi: 9:56pm On Nov 09, 2009
Don't pay Ikomi any mind,people
He's probably looking for contracts and will soon change his name to Alhaji  Mohammed Maduekwe grin
like all those 419 Alhajis in Owerri central mosque
Re: Army Doctor Murders 11 Soldiers, Wounding 31 Others In Fort Hood Texas by JeSoul(f): 9:58pm On Nov 09, 2009
Ikomi:

Sometimes am not sure if your after the topic or the lady, you and Tayo-D? undecided
Ikomi dearest wetin now? lol inspite of the fact we're freqeuntly at foreign ends of the political spectrum Prez is my dude . . . as for Tayo, he has been taken a long time ago  grin

Besides what is wrong with his suggestion of the king cobras? the firing squad would be too easy an exit for that murderer angry
Re: Army Doctor Murders 11 Soldiers, Wounding 31 Others In Fort Hood Texas by JeSoul(f): 10:00pm On Nov 09, 2009
0sisi:

Are you guys surprised.
I've been dealing with these folks on this forum long enough to know them like the circumference of my akara ball.
If this had been about a pastor ,you would have seen abubaba and his gang of 40 thieves dancing owanbe on the thread
ROTFLOL grin that one na real intimate knowledge cheesy
But you're right. If this were a thread about a wayward pastor the number of muslims registering present to voice their disdain would be far far greater than it is here.
Re: Army Doctor Murders 11 Soldiers, Wounding 31 Others In Fort Hood Texas by yeswecan(m): 10:04pm On Nov 09, 2009
Ikomi is enough evidence for one to assume/conclude that Islamic religion really promotes violence. He is a strong supporter of Hamas and Ahmadinejad.

u need a mirror
Re: Army Doctor Murders 11 Soldiers, Wounding 31 Others In Fort Hood Texas by naliakar: 10:10pm On Nov 09, 2009
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2009/11/9/15836/1105

American Family Association Calls for Purging of Military Muslims
by Red Sox

Mon Nov 09, 2009 at 12:21:12 PM PST

Well, this wasn't totally predictable or anything. In the wake of the tragic murders at Fort Hood, the American "Family" Association has called for the purging of Muslims from the military.

A chief spokesman for the pro-life, far-right organization, American Family Association, has called for the purging of Muslim soldiers from military ranks in the wake of the tragic killings at Fort Hood.

Bryan Fischer, AFA's Director of Issues Analysis, put up a relatively unnoticed blog post last Friday arguing that U.S. command needed to "stop the practice of allowing Muslims to serve in the U.S. military."

"The reason is simple," Firscher wrote, "the more devout a Muslim is, the more of a threat he is to national security. Devout Muslims, who accept the teachings of the Prophet as divinely inspired, believe it is their duty to kill infidels. Yesterday's massacre is living proof. And yesterday's incident is not the first fragging incident involving a Muslim taking out his fellow U.S. soldiers."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/,

I myself have argued here today that in light of recent revelations about Maj. Hasan and his involvement with a once-controversial mosque in Virginia, that discussing this association is fair game, now that there's something substantive beyond just Maj. Hasan's faith. However, the AFA has now gone way over the line with a policy that is nakedly Islamophobic.

In his blog post, Mr. Fischer wrote:

Of course, most U.S. Muslims don't shoot up their fellow soldiers. Fine. As soon as Muslims give us a foolproof way to identify their jihadis from their moderates, we'll go back to allowing them to serve. You tell us who the ones are that we have to worry about, prove you're right, and Muslims can once again serve. Until that day comes, we simply cannot afford the risk. You invent a jihadi-detector that works every time it's used, and we'll welcome you back with open arms.

This is not Islamophobia, it is Islamo-realism.

This guilty-until-proven-innocent tack is not only dangerously bigoted, it's plainly anti-American. In recent years, Presidential Candidate Mike Huckabee received their endorsement, and speakers at their events have included Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.), Senator Jim DeMint (R-S.C.), House Minority Whip Eric Cantor (R-Va.), Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.), Rep. Tom Price (R-Ga.), and Rep. Chris Smith (R-NJ).

It's time to demand that these political leaders publicly condemn the AFA.
Re: Army Doctor Murders 11 Soldiers, Wounding 31 Others In Fort Hood Texas by 0sisi: 10:21pm On Nov 09, 2009
naliakar:

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2009/11/9/15836/1105

by Red Sox

Mon Nov 09, 2009 at 12:21:12 PM PST

Well, this wasn't totally predictable or anything. In the wake of the tragic murders at Fort Hood, the American "Family" Association has called for the purging of Muslims from the military.

A chief spokesman for the pro-life, far-right organization, American Family Association, has called for the purging of Muslim soldiers from military ranks in the wake of the tragic killings at Fort Hood.

Bryan Fischer, AFA's Director of Issues Analysis, put up a relatively unnoticed blog post last Friday arguing that U.S. command needed to "stop the practice of allowing Muslims to serve in the U.S. military."

"The reason is simple," Firscher wrote, "the more devout a Muslim is, the more of a threat he is to national security. Devout Muslims, who accept the teachings of the Prophet as divinely inspired, believe it is their duty to kill infidels. Yesterday's massacre is living proof. And yesterday's incident is not the first fragging incident involving a Muslim taking out his fellow U.S. soldiers."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/,

I myself have argued here today that in light of recent revelations about Maj. Hasan and his involvement with a once-controversial mosque in Virginia, that discussing this association is fair game, now that there's something substantive beyond just Maj. Hasan's faith. However, the AFA has now gone way over the line with a policy that is nakedly Islamophobic.

In his blog post, Mr. Fischer wrote:

Of course, most U.S. Muslims don't shoot up their fellow soldiers. Fine. As soon as Muslims give us a foolproof way to identify their jihadis from their moderates, we'll go back to allowing them to serve. You tell us who the ones are that we have to worry about, prove you're right, and Muslims can once again serve. Until that day comes, we simply cannot afford the risk. You invent a jihadi-detector that works every time it's used, and we'll welcome you back with open arms.

This is not Islamophobia, it is Islamo-realism.

This guilty-until-proven-innocent tack is not only dangerously bigoted, it's plainly anti-American. In recent years, Presidential Candidate Mike Huckabee received their endorsement, and speakers at their events have included Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.), Senator Jim DeMint (R-S.C.), House Minority Whip Eric Cantor (R-Va.), Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.), Rep. Tom Price (R-Ga.), and Rep. Chris Smith (R-NJ).

It's time to demand that these political leaders publicly condemn the AFA.

This group does make a lot of sense since the highlighted part above is very true.
The more religious a Muslim gets,the more he wants to accept all the teachings of Mohammed,the more violent he gets to wards non Muslims.
[b]There are no Christians  or non Muslims serving in Saudi Army  and  that of many Islamic nations ,have you condemned that yet?[/b]2 faced hypocrites.
Have you even had the courage to denounce the killing of an Islamic convert  to Christianity in  these God forsaken Muslim countries?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Shocking Video – Zimbabwe Pastor Caught Bonking Church Member' Wife [video] / Stephen Miller Tests Positive For Covid-19 / Condolence Register For Ghadaffi :

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.