Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,281 members, 7,826,091 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Condolence Register For Ghadaffi : - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Condolence Register For Ghadaffi : (9480 Views)

See The Stupid Boy That Killed Ghadaffi! / The Last Testament Of Muammar Ghadaffi (last Speech On Tv) / If Ghadaffi Had Been A Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Condolence Register For Ghadaffi : by ceah(m): 8:02pm On Oct 21, 2011
Post your condolence Message here,

Modified

here is a piece from one of his supporters on nairaland :

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-786229.64.html#msg9388656

knightride

Re: Libyans Will Regret What They Did To Ghadafi.!
« #67 on: Today at 01:01:25 PM »
Tribute to the Hero (A man of his words)

A lion that would never turn back from it's attacker
A captain that will sink with his ship
A commander-in Chief that will never waiver
Have a good night sleep!

You'd rather die fighting
Than bolt away like a goat
If we find a leader like you in crises
Over us the enemies will not gloat

You said you would die a Martyr
And that was just as said
Your lifeless body dragged on the street
Really reminds me of the martyrs of old

To many, you died like a dog
To some you died a hero
But the fact is, your death is just an open door
For those that thinks of tomorrow

Sleep Well Colonel!
Heroes never die!
One Muammar Al-Qhaddafi! One Africa!

1 Like

Re: Condolence Register For Ghadaffi : by ceah(m): 8:19pm On Oct 21, 2011
naijaking1:

I pray and hope that you and Ghaddafi rot in hell fire embarassed
God will surely punish him for all his sins against his people, Africans, and humanity in general angry

Bro, did i curse you, i discovered ghadaffi still got loyal supporters on nairaland and i want them to air their view, does that warrant a curse ? What kind of Home are you from? Gush, May God forgive you, i am neither a supporter neither am i against him, dont know what to say, i will be praying for you cos you really need it.
Re: Condolence Register For Ghadaffi : by naijaking1: 9:06pm On Oct 21, 2011
^^^
For asking for condolence for Ghaddaffi angry
Re: Condolence Register For Ghadaffi : by ceah(m): 9:19pm On Oct 21, 2011
@NaijaKing1,  I demand an apology for that statement and withdraw it else it pitch you in same field with The Man you percieve a tyrant, embarassed
Re: Condolence Register For Ghadaffi : by maasoap(m): 9:39pm On Oct 21, 2011
His only misdeed was his lust for power which lead to his refusal to step down. Except that, he was a great ruler with great heart. He gave Libyans what Nigerians could only dream of. Does it matter if Nigeria has 150 million population when what we have can provide for 500 million. Rest In Peace, the stubborn man.
Re: Condolence Register For Ghadaffi : by hercules07: 9:49pm On Oct 21, 2011
RIP Ghaddafi, you should not have sanctioned the bombing of that airline sha.
Re: Condolence Register For Ghadaffi : by aurenflani: 9:52pm On Oct 21, 2011
mark my word! the libyan ppl will definately miss him. if not now in the very near future. those libyans who will not miss him are the agents of foreign govts & foreign corporations. as for the brainwashed africans who do not even know theirselves talkless of their continent viz a viz the world powers, i say slave on! as to the libyan ppl, well, welcome to the true african continent that you never truely know for you are already on a ride you will never return back from!
Re: Condolence Register For Ghadaffi : by ceah(m): 10:10pm On Oct 21, 2011
@Naijaking1, thx for complying and reordering your footstep, learn to be a gentleman, God Bless,
Re: Condolence Register For Ghadaffi : by freepeople: 10:31pm On Oct 21, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided cry cry cry cry
Re: Condolence Register For Ghadaffi : by Kobojunkie: 10:39pm On Oct 21, 2011
maasoap:

His only misdeed was his lust for power which lead to his refusal to step down. Except that, he was a great ruler with great heart. He gave Libyans what Nigerians could only dream of. Does it matter if Nigeria has 150 million population when what we have can provide for 500 million. Rest In Peace, the stubborn man.

Do you have any proof of this? Or are you just here to spew more of the unverified stories littering the internet with no real references attached?? I mean many of you live in the west. All you have to do is go out to places where you know Libyans gather and ask them if these stories that they lived in HEAVEN under Ghaddafi was true. Gosh!!! It takes effort for one not to keep coming off as a slowpoke each time one posts a claim.
Re: Condolence Register For Ghadaffi : by ceah(m): 7:25am On Oct 22, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Do you have any proof of this? Or are you just here to spew more of the unverified stories littering the internet with no real references attached?? I mean many of you live in the west. All you have to do is go out to places where you know Libyans gather and ask them if these stories that they lived in HEAVEN under Ghaddafi was true. Gosh!!! It takes effort for one not to keep coming off as a slowpoke each time one posts a claim.

I have friends who used to Live in kubis and they never wanted to return, ask any black returneee and it's The same thing they all saying, Ghadaffi must really have done Something Right, wink
Re: Condolence Register For Ghadaffi : by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 22, 2011
The stupid libyans just got their first bill from the west!
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2011/10/22/gaddafi-dead-son-saif-al-islam-tried-to-broker-deal-for-dad-115875-23505758/
welcome to the paris club of debtors!
a holes!
Re: Condolence Register For Ghadaffi : by ceah(m): 8:37am On Oct 22, 2011
Tobi_dad:

The silly libyans just got their first bill from the west!
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2011/10/22/gaddafi-dead-son-saif-al-islam-tried-to-broker-deal-for-dad-115875-23505758/
welcome to the paris club of debtors!
a holes!

Thank you bro, they wont even allow Ghadaffi die before they start sharing The oil, gush!
Re: Condolence Register For Ghadaffi : by redsun(m): 9:03am On Oct 22, 2011
He was a soldier,more humane than the rest of african leaders put together. Relatively the best.
Re: Condolence Register For Ghadaffi : by na2day(m): 9:15am On Oct 22, 2011
Ghaddafi, u were a little eccentric! so were the men that changed the world,
Just like Ceasar, u were betrayed by those you considered friends.
Adieu - The Lion Of Africa  cry
Re: Condolence Register For Ghadaffi : by jamace(m): 9:27am On Oct 22, 2011
Ghadaffi, you did your best for your people. I hail you for that. However, learn in your next life not to hold onto power when your people say "Step Aside". You must respect the wishes of your people.  Adieu.
Re: Condolence Register For Ghadaffi : by pendo89(f): 9:28am On Oct 22, 2011
Yesterday, Tory MP Daniel Kawcynski said Libya should use its oil wealth to pay back some of what Britain had spent in the fight to oust Gaddafi.
shocked
Mr Clegg’s comments came as Defence Secretary Philip Hammond said[b] UK firms should move quickly to secure contracts to rebuild Libya.[/b]
shocked
He said: “I would expect British companies to be packing their suitcases and looking to get to Libya to take part in the reconstruction of that country as soon as they can.” shocked

Read more: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2011/10/22/colonel-gaddafi-dead-son-saif-al-islam-tried-to-broker-deal-for-dad-115875-23505758/#ixzz1bUtMmDFf
lipsrsealed
Re: Condolence Register For Ghadaffi : by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 22, 2011
I don't understand why the rebels are rejoicing that they ousted Colonel Gadafi - while actually it was the west that did it for them.

I have this gut feeling that Libya has seen its best of days and will now join us [Nigeria] in the club of debt ridden nations!

I sincerely hope that 10 years from now, Libyans will not regret this deed of conniving with their enemies to kill their strong man.

My only grouse with u colonel, is staying for too long - 42 years - Man! that's a generation!

Accept it or not, Africa has lost a great leader.

RIP Colonel cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Condolence Register For Ghadaffi : by efisher(m): 10:09am On Oct 22, 2011
His greed consumed him. Other "sit-tight" leaders should learn that when the people say "Step down" they mean STEP THE F*** DOWN!
Re: Condolence Register For Ghadaffi : by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 22, 2011
Lest i forget.

The Libyans has committed a major error in executing Qaddafi after capturing him alive!

They should have learn from Nigeria the cost of extrajudicial killings - Nigerian security operatives killed Yusuf after capturing him alive and his members unleash the kind of terror unheard of in the history of Nigeria.

Now they killed the colonel without trail - the repercussion is coming a year from now! undecided
Re: Condolence Register For Ghadaffi : by ceah(m): 10:22am On Oct 22, 2011
And this is a Condolence Thread , Guys, Stay on Topic, grin
Re: Condolence Register For Ghadaffi : by tubolancer(m): 10:46am On Oct 22, 2011
May God forgive his sins.
Re: Condolence Register For Ghadaffi : by seanet02: 11:10am On Oct 22, 2011
May Almighty Allah grant you eternal rest.
May Almighty Allah Forgive your misdeeds.
You are one of the best leaders African Continent will ever have.
You were able to manage the Economy of the Libyan people to the extent of your Libyan Currency going for just $1 while Nigeria goes for N160
You Remain a Hero.
The Libyan people will not realized they have lost a Gem until they start begging the Paris Club for Debt Cancellation
Adieu The Lion of Africa.
Re: Condolence Register For Ghadaffi : by Johndoe100(m): 11:43am On Oct 22, 2011
maasoap:

This is the truth. He was a great man. Africa as a whole will miss him. R.I.P
Re: Condolence Register For Ghadaffi : by maasoap(m): 12:10pm On Oct 22, 2011
@kobo, can you people hold your views without resulting to names calling? I won't direct you to wikipedia but just type "united nations development index for nations" and check the first three African nations with their development indices for different sectors. Come back here to share your new knowledge and let's see who is a real "slow poke". You may hate him for being a dictator, for ruling for 42 years but that shouldn't take away the good things he had done for people of Libya. The things that we Nigerians are begging our leaders to just do one tenth of it for us.
Re: Condolence Register For Ghadaffi : by Kobojunkie: 12:35pm On Oct 22, 2011
ceah:

I have friends who used to Live in kubis and they never wanted to return, ask any black returneee and it's The same thing they all saying, Ghadaffi must really have done Something Right, wink

You have friends who live in kubis willing to tell you it is heaven to them, and that, we should consider as enough reason for the world to clean the slate on all the attrocities committed by the man even against his own. Is that what you are implying we all do? Forget records and all the evidence right in front of us, @Ceah on Nairaland claims that LIbya is heaven to his friends so Ghaddafi never committed all he was accused of?

Any wonder he was said to have had west Africa bodyguards --- he could not even trust those from his own village to guard and die for him, in the end. By the way, I am still demanding evidence of claims being made.
Re: Condolence Register For Ghadaffi : by ceah(m): 2:08pm On Oct 22, 2011
Kobojunkie:

You have friends who live in kubis willing to tell you it is heaven to them, and that, we should consider as enough reason for the world to clean the slate on all the attrocities committed by the man even against his own. Is that what you are implying we all do? Forget records and all the evidence right in front of us, @Ceah on Nairaland claims that LIbya is heaven to his friends so Ghaddafi never committed all he was accused of?

Any wonder he was said to have had west Africa bodyguards --- he could not even trust those from his own village to guard and die for him, in the end. By the way, I am still demanding evidence of claims being made.

1. Sorry Libya and not Kubis (iPad autocomplete), most important is u got The msg.
2. Since Independence who amongst Nigerian leader is better than Ghadaffi?
3. For your answer to The above question, you can use google (i used google) or better check out Seanet02 reply

seanet02:

May Almighty Allah grant you eternal rest.
May Almighty Allah Forgive your misdeeds.
You are one of the best leaders African Continent will ever have.
You were able to manage the Economy of the Libyan people to the extent of your Libyan Currency going for just $1 while Nigeria goes for N160
You Remain a Hero.
The Libyan people will not realized they have lost a Gem until they start begging the Paris Club for Debt Cancellation
Adieu The Lion of Africa.

Re: Condolence Register For Ghadaffi : by Kobojunkie: 3:27pm On Oct 22, 2011
ceah:

1. Sorry Libya and not Kubis (iPad autocomplete), most important is u got The msg.
2. Since Independence who amongst Nigerian leader is better than Ghadaffi?
3. For your answer to The above question, you can use google (i used google) or better check out Seanet02 reply

Learn to answer questions asked

Kobojunkie:

Re: Condolence Register For Ghadaffi : by revolt(m): 3:38pm On Oct 22, 2011
GHaddafi is still afRicAs most successful leAdeR his exploits as in Context of patRiotic endeAvours even surPasses even the great Mandela
Re: Condolence Register For Ghadaffi : by obowunmi(m): 3:54pm On Oct 22, 2011
Kobojunkie, your posts are very rude. I suggest you make your arguments without all the extra unnecessary insults and comments.
Re: Condolence Register For Ghadaffi : by Arosa(m): 4:08pm On Oct 22, 2011
I never liked Ghadafi, but after seen the way those bastards killed him in cold blood, I am beginning to feel sorry for Ghadafi. he was a true African leader. God will judge his enemies. why did't they take him to court? Libyans are cursed. angry angry angry angry angry angry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tunisian Man Sets Himself Ablaze / ECOWAS Engages Third-party Mediators To Reintegrate Mali, Niger, Burkina Faso / Trump Compares Alexei Navalny’s Death To His Legal Woes - CNN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.