Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

Haa! Couple Breaks Internet With Naked Vacation Pictures (SEE) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Haa! Couple Breaks Internet With Naked Vacation Pictures (SEE) (13180 Views)

See Ghana Girls With Big Boobs With Naked Picx / Haa Ladies Stop Giving Him Mouth Action (see Picture) / Nollywood Softwork: See Nigerian Actresses Act With Naked Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Haa! Couple Breaks Internet With Naked Vacation Pictures (SEE) by DifferentBoy1(m): 9:59pm On Nov 22, 2016
Haa! Couple breaks internet with naked vacation pictures (SEE)

Re: Haa! Couple Breaks Internet With Naked Vacation Pictures (SEE) by DifferentBoy1(m): 10:00pm On Nov 22, 2016
The couple who were seen in a lovey-dovey mood became internet sensation after their pictures hit the internet. The lady was seen in a river with her lover naked with just her pant on while the man has his shorts on. He was all over the lady, hugging and caressing her with no care in this world. Well, it is not everyday you go to Dubai or Hawaii for vacation, sometimes just go to Ngongoma River! LOL

https://www.naij.com/1058396-couple-breaks-internet-vacation.html

1 Like

Re: Haa! Couple Breaks Internet With Naked Vacation Pictures (SEE) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 22, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Haa! Couple Breaks Internet With Naked Vacation Pictures (SEE) by arosunshine(m): 10:04pm On Nov 22, 2016
Re: Haa! Couple Breaks Internet With Naked Vacation Pictures (SEE) by herzernIsHere: 10:09pm On Nov 22, 2016
+18
Re: Haa! Couple Breaks Internet With Naked Vacation Pictures (SEE) by odiereke(m): 10:17pm On Nov 22, 2016
They might have just won a jackpot. Or they just being paid by MMM. So they need to really celebrate.

1 Like

Re: Haa! Couple Breaks Internet With Naked Vacation Pictures (SEE) by iykekelvins(m): 10:29pm On Nov 22, 2016
See him belleembarassed
Re: Haa! Couple Breaks Internet With Naked Vacation Pictures (SEE) by ButterFrost212(f): 10:39pm On Nov 22, 2016
But what is all this rubbish Ehn. Just look at these people. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Haa! Couple Breaks Internet With Naked Vacation Pictures (SEE) by nobodii: 10:45pm On Nov 22, 2016
This picture is very funny asf grin grin
Re: Haa! Couple Breaks Internet With Naked Vacation Pictures (SEE) by potbelly(m): 10:52pm On Nov 22, 2016
I have come to realise the control a camera has over people. It makes people do stupid things and act stupidly sad sad

3 Likes

Re: Haa! Couple Breaks Internet With Naked Vacation Pictures (SEE) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 22, 2016
Potbelly undecided
Re: Haa! Couple Breaks Internet With Naked Vacation Pictures (SEE) by Sandydayziz(f): 10:57pm On Nov 22, 2016
Feel like throwing up... cry
Re: Haa! Couple Breaks Internet With Naked Vacation Pictures (SEE) by potbelly(m): 11:03pm On Nov 22, 2016
That's not me hun... wink
JuicyLucy:
Potbelly undecided
Re: Haa! Couple Breaks Internet With Naked Vacation Pictures (SEE) by UEDIBO: 11:08pm On Nov 22, 2016
Sandydayziz:
Feel like throwing up... cry
fine girl.
Re: Haa! Couple Breaks Internet With Naked Vacation Pictures (SEE) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 22, 2016
potbelly:

lipsrsealed meant the guy in pictures grin ok. Glad it's not you but your moniker embarassed
Re: Haa! Couple Breaks Internet With Naked Vacation Pictures (SEE) by EWAagoyin(m): 11:14pm On Nov 22, 2016
the wife looks like a transgender

1 Like

Re: Haa! Couple Breaks Internet With Naked Vacation Pictures (SEE) by Sandydayziz(f): 11:16pm On Nov 22, 2016
wink
UEDIBO:
fine girl.
wink
Re: Haa! Couple Breaks Internet With Naked Vacation Pictures (SEE) by Sandydayziz(f): 11:19pm On Nov 22, 2016
potbelly:
You guys and ur funny moniker... If I mention Photoshoot now! sumone'll ans.. Wait nd see grin
Re: Haa! Couple Breaks Internet With Naked Vacation Pictures (SEE) by UEDIBO: 11:22pm On Nov 22, 2016
Sandydayziz:
wink wink
are you single?
Re: Haa! Couple Breaks Internet With Naked Vacation Pictures (SEE) by Sandydayziz(f): 11:24pm On Nov 22, 2016
UEDIBO:
are you single?
Is anyone single? smiley

5 Likes

Re: Haa! Couple Breaks Internet With Naked Vacation Pictures (SEE) by photoshoot(m): 12:54am On Nov 23, 2016
Sandydayziz:
You guys and ur funny moniker... If I mention Photoshoot now! sumone'll ans.. Wait nd see grin

Knock knock. I am photoshoot. wink

You dinnuh answer my other moniker

5 Likes

Re: Haa! Couple Breaks Internet With Naked Vacation Pictures (SEE) by Nobody: 1:09am On Nov 23, 2016
Baba God abeg destroy this worl....wait wait, not now Baba.

What kind of iberibeism is this kwanu, ishi o dikwa ha mma? See as I wan ask God to destroy the world I'm currently enjoying because of those apes. Hianundecidedgrin

1 Like

Re: Haa! Couple Breaks Internet With Naked Vacation Pictures (SEE) by ibroh22(m): 1:12am On Nov 23, 2016
disgusting!!!!!,,this must be kenya
Re: Haa! Couple Breaks Internet With Naked Vacation Pictures (SEE) by Bigsteve121(m): 1:56am On Nov 23, 2016
EWAagoyin:
the wife looks like a transgender

BRO YOU HAVE ME LAUGHING HARD, THAT YOUR MOUTH EH GO PUT YOU IN WAHALA ONE OF THESE DAYS grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Haa! Couple Breaks Internet With Naked Vacation Pictures (SEE) by SuperSuave(m): 5:38am On Nov 23, 2016
[size=24pt]ASS GRABBER, TRUMP'S BROTHER[/size]

1 Like

Re: Haa! Couple Breaks Internet With Naked Vacation Pictures (SEE) by EWAagoyin(m): 5:58am On Nov 23, 2016
Bigsteve121:

BRO YOU HAVE ME LAUGHING HARD, THAT YOUR MOUTH EH GO PUT YOU IN WAHALA ONE OF THESE DAYS grin grin grin grin grin
please put my mouth in your prayers grin

1 Like

Re: Haa! Couple Breaks Internet With Naked Vacation Pictures (SEE) by Nobody: 6:18am On Nov 23, 2016
Only in Kenya..
Re: Haa! Couple Breaks Internet With Naked Vacation Pictures (SEE) by Lovelynature(m): 6:35am On Nov 23, 2016
If them break the internet, you wouldn't be online by now undecided

Them only broke themselves and not the net
Re: Haa! Couple Breaks Internet With Naked Vacation Pictures (SEE) by Donjydex(m): 7:15am On Nov 23, 2016
ButterFrost212:
But what is all this rubbish Ehn. Just look at these people. undecided undecided undecided
let them enjoy o
Re: Haa! Couple Breaks Internet With Naked Vacation Pictures (SEE) by potbelly(m): 7:33am On Nov 23, 2016
grin That's how we roll like egg roll grin
P. S you look good miss... smiley
Sandydayziz:
Re: Haa! Couple Breaks Internet With Naked Vacation Pictures (SEE) by potbelly(m): 7:35am On Nov 23, 2016
Anything the matter with my moniker? grin
JuicyLucy:

lipsrsealed meant the guy in pictures grin ok. Glad it's not you but your moniker embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies After All The Talk Na Ass We Dey Look Before We Marry (picture Added) / I Prefer Olosho To Regular Girls. (this Is Why) / My Experience With A Girl Who Is A Ghost.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.