Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,058 members, 7,838,689 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Is Obama Really A Black Man? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Obama Really A Black Man? (796 Views)

Paris Terror Attacks Is Obama And Nato's Handwork / Did Obama Really Propose To Fund The MNTF To The Tune Of $5 Billion? / No (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Obama Really A Black Man? by victorazy(m): 3:47am On Nov 06, 2009
Yes, history has beem made, prophetic fufillment, the dreams, visions and imaginations have come in subsistence and every man, mostly the ones with darker skin have been in ecstactic mode since this atypical alteration. This misterious man (OBAMA) has exhibited some characters that some people have been wodering (1) He refused visiting Nigeria based on the level of injustice down their (2) He has been interfering in the problems of religious crisis in Middle East which is fundermental, the pivotal incentive of this year's winner of "Man of Peace" unlike most African leaders who based on looting and siphoning the rich of the nation only for self gratifications. Am now asking the NL people "Is Obama really a black man" or is it bcuz of the environment he found himself influenced him this positive way or is Americans using him as a camouflage to deceive our brothers and sisters out there with our kind o f skin. (WHAT DO U THINK?),
Re: Is Obama Really A Black Man? by princekevo(m): 8:13am On Nov 06, 2009
victorazy:

(WHAT DO U THINK?),
What we think is that you let the man and US be. Whether he is white, black or Arab is no man's business. To whom much is giving, much is expected. Do you to become a US president is mai mai. Those guys are not as foolish as we are in Africa. They knows what they want and goes for it, unlike in africa where we know what we want, but allow few to decide our fate. We rather think of how to make our own right decisions and not wasting our time thinking of those who already made theirs.
Re: Is Obama Really A Black Man? by snowdrops(m): 8:47am On Nov 06, 2009
No he is green from mars.
Oh sorry, i think he is blue or is it purple
Re: Is Obama Really A Black Man? by msaalli(m): 12:52pm On Nov 06, 2009
The colour of his skin doesn't matter. He is the President of the United States of America, sworn into office to defend the American constitution and its people and not to help develop any other!!!
Re: Is Obama Really A Black Man? by muhsin(m): 12:58pm On Nov 06, 2009
Then what color is he? grin
Re: Is Obama Really A Black Man? by ono(m): 1:05pm On Nov 06, 2009
Who cares
Re: Is Obama Really A Black Man? by citizenY(m): 1:22pm On Nov 06, 2009
Mr. Victorazy,

Have you ever looked at a mirror?

What did you see?

You are first of all a human being before anything else. Obama finds himself in America

and has all his life lived the American way.

If he was in Kenya, it would have been the same.

Just as like what youw in the mirror, look again shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Is Obama Really A Black Man? by edikanvic(m): 2:01pm On Nov 06, 2009
Poster
Is it because he have seen and noted that Nigerians are really corrupt that makes you say that?
Re: Is Obama Really A Black Man? by morpheus24: 2:19pm On Nov 06, 2009
Obama is a product of an African man and an American Woman.

using the words like Black for him is stupid, even though he uses it on himslef.

The man is no more black than a black indian from sri- lanka

He is African by descent, Yes

He is American by descent, Yes

Therefore colcor of skin is only a stupid way in describing oneself and should be used only in relevant comparisons
Re: Is Obama Really A Black Man? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 06, 2009
Nnna which kind yeye post be this?
Re: Is Obama Really A Black Man? by yeswecan(m): 2:51pm On Nov 06, 2009
No he is from Fulani, idiot asking stupid question
Re: Is Obama Really A Black Man? by blacksta(m): 2:57pm On Nov 06, 2009
Before we jump into any confusion. I strongly believe that poster is trying to understand " whether an evironment or Race determines the qualities of person"
Re: Is Obama Really A Black Man? by stede(m): 4:52pm On Nov 06, 2009
fish dey mesh. don't you know that He xhibit blacks originality. i am proud to be a black
Re: Is Obama Really A Black Man? by JosBoy4Lif(m): 6:09pm On Nov 06, 2009
If Obama was just another dude on the streets and the police arrested him how do you think they would describe him?
We got a half-Caucasian/half-african male suspect Shoot even people like delonte west are black so just cool,
Re: Is Obama Really A Black Man? by TheSeeker(m): 6:19pm On Nov 06, 2009
Obama-flu has been caught by almost everyone, I'm not surprised; but I thought this was long ago, dropped. I can't say if he's black, blue, green, white, yellow, pink, all I know is he's a human being, an American, a president of the United States, a lawyer, a good orator, etc.

Funny enough, his name will be a phenomenal addition to the dictionary: 'Obamanian' and some other words revolving around 'Obama' will soon be added to the dictionary. Google that to find out.
Re: Is Obama Really A Black Man? by omar22(m): 11:12am On Nov 07, 2009
200 years a go Obama would be a slave, if he was caught stealing, raping or shooting he would be referred to as BLACK
Re: Is Obama Really A Black Man? by udezue(m): 1:30am On Nov 11, 2009
He is a Red man.
Re: Is Obama Really A Black Man? by victorazy(m): 12:54am On Nov 12, 2009
blacksta:

Before we jump into any confusion. I strongly believe that poster is trying to understand " whether an evironment or Race determines the qualities of person"

Exertly my brother, no mind these mumu things here that doesnt understand grammer which made them to write WAEC repeatedly.

@ Morpheus24
i like ur contributions tu, thanks man.
Re: Is Obama Really A Black Man? by bibiking1(m): 1:26am On Nov 12, 2009
i think he is almost reddish-cyan with a tinge of oxblood in his hind parts. His toes are actually rumored to be turkish purple and his finger nails burgundy. I can't quite place the colour of his hair now, but it seems a cross between indigo and torbenite green.
So basically, you can say he's a man of many colors!

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News 5 Americans Detained Over Terrorism! / Obasanjo Is A Paper Weight? / Hausa Traders Deny Rumour Of Food Poisoning In P-harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.