Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,640 members, 7,847,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 12:07 AM

ha ha ha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ha ha ha (1656 Views)

Buhari's Bu Ha Ha Blunder! / Political Associate Of Chadian President Arrested With Missiles Mean for boko ha / Ha Ha Lets Celebrate Gej Victory In Pictures. . .beautiful Pics Inside. . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ha ha ha by shege315: 8:09am On Nov 06, 2009
Re: ha ha ha by Goldmind1(m): 8:20am On Nov 06, 2009
Shege easy oo. No de abuse ur Presient so that ur younder ones will not abuse u tomorrow. Atlaest he is ur elder.
Re: ha ha ha by ikeyman00(m): 8:22am On Nov 06, 2009
@@@@

and obj na idiot
Re: ha ha ha by nex(m): 8:26am On Nov 06, 2009
@Shege dan iska

I'm also just expressing my freedom of speech. You're a blasted slowpoke who will have no idea the difference between freedom of speech and sedition till the day you find yourself in jail.

I'm very sorry for your mother and father because they are both imbeciles as I know that only in the land of imbeciles can a fool be king. So since Yar'Adua is a fool and he's ruling the lives of your parents, then your father and your philandering mother are imbeciles (of course that makes me wonder what you are, being the offspring of two imbeciles).

Anyway, like I said before, I'm just expressing my freedom of speech.
Re: ha ha ha by toshacer: 8:44am On Nov 06, 2009
With freedom of speech - Shege315

You are a goat, a duckling, a farting monkey and a stupid kangaroo, you are at the end of the day a cow and a very arrogant elephant.
Re: ha ha ha by nex(m): 9:02am On Nov 06, 2009
@tosh_acer

please continue to express your freedom of speech on that drop of wasted sperm.
Re: ha ha ha by puskin: 9:11am On Nov 06, 2009
Na wah!!
U guyz should ease up on the insults.
Re: ha ha ha by citizenY(m): 9:18am On Nov 06, 2009
@shege315,

Your freedom of speech stops where mine starts and i take liberty to tell you that if you have a problem with
Yar'adua , it is your turf. When you go out of your way to include others, you are going beyond bounds.

I also advise you to check the meaning of SHEGE in Hausa and you will regret why you gave yourself that title.
In any case, you are exercising your freedom of speech. For your info, SHEGE is the civilised equivalent of wasted
semen as someone already called you. You may wish to ask your mum how you came about. Madness starts from adopting
crazy postures and you have started.

Your apt title entitles you to do more that you have done and since Shege does not entitle you to some family rights
in Hausa society, I will hesitate to ascribe any value to your existence. In the same vein, I am hesitant to trace where
you got this  trait to your forebears since you are a 'beast of no nation'
Re: ha ha ha by desgiezd(m): 10:49am On Nov 06, 2009
@ Shege 315

You are definitely getting more than you requested for.

Good or bad, handsome or ugly, UMYA is the president of Nigeria today and therefore deserves some respect. You should find a better and more civilized way to express your misgivings.
Re: ha ha ha by OmoAlex: 11:17am On Nov 06, 2009
Like the Old Saying Goes,

IT IS ONLY A FOOL THAT WILL CALL A FOOL A FOOL, BEING FULLY AWARE OF THE FULLNESS OF HIS FOLLY, HE CALLS IN FULL grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ha ha ha by beingme(f): 11:44am On Nov 06, 2009
yar adua failed nigerian with his budgets and point agenda. wat a shame. now deregulation. wat happened when they increased diesel, kerosene? nobody came out but fuel nlc came out and other bodies talking rubbish because they not use kerosene rather gas cylinder for cooking. why can't we nigerian wake up from this deceit and fight for our right with anything we got? where are our human rights who won't take bribe until good things are done in our nations?

phcn
nigeria police
mr president

are all failures

so shameful that we re still in this bondage for yrs no development no innovation no change
Re: ha ha ha by lemmycop: 12:07pm On Nov 06, 2009
shege315:

i am expressing my freedom of speech
we have a fool for a president
who was foisted on the nation by that MOTHERf&&ker OBASANJO
in short why are so many hausa people backward, stupid & lazy

If you say this about your president, what wud U rather say about another country's president? embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: ha ha ha by lemmycop: 12:14pm On Nov 06, 2009
, besides, give the man (His excellency, the president of Nigeria) some respect. embarassed
Re: ha ha ha by ProAnti: 12:25pm On Nov 06, 2009
An escaped baboon on rampage, running his halitosis-infected mouth.
Re: ha ha ha by OmoAlex: 12:29pm On Nov 06, 2009
lemmycop:

, besides, give the man (His excellency, the president of Nigeria) some respect. embarassed

Does he (His excellency, the president of Nigeria) respect you

Where you born for the sole purpose of respecting continuous leaders who show no respect for their position or followers
Re: ha ha ha by muhsin(m): 12:31pm On Nov 06, 2009
Shege means a bastard in Hausa. So no wonder whatsoever crap the poster says. cool
Re: ha ha ha by Afam4eva(m): 12:36pm On Nov 06, 2009
nex:

@Shege dan iska

I'm also just expressing my freedom of speech. You're a blasted slowpoke who will have no idea the difference between freedom of speech and sedition till the day you find yourself in jail.

I'm very sorry for your mother and father because they are both imbeciles as I know that only in the land of imbeciles can a fool be king. So since Yar'Adua is a fool and he's ruling the lives of your parents, then your father and your philandering mother are imbeciles (of course that makes me wonder what you are, being the offspring of two imbeciles).

Anyway, like I said before, I'm just expressing my freedom of speech.

Expressing my freedom of speech, it's obvious you are a very be FOOL, more foolish than the poster for abusing his parents who you don't even know. At least he know who the president is.
Re: ha ha ha by OmoAlex: 12:37pm On Nov 06, 2009
so what does Muhsin mean in Hasua   grin grin grin
Re: ha ha ha by nex(m): 12:46pm On Nov 06, 2009
@puskin

please don't mind me, I was only exercising my freedom of speech as decreed by that Shege.

@all

I'm not saying we should respect rulers who are yet to achieve much in government. If I don't respect the President, it is not a crime but if I go ahead and insult him, or make declarations about him that cannot be proven, then that is a crime and if the President as much as has the time for me, he will sue and win the case and I'll end up in jail. Can Shege prove with hard evidence, and without any doubt in the mind of the judge that Yar'Adua is a fool?

In as much as we want to express ourselves in order to protest the way things are going, let's obey the law.

Nairaland was built with our efforts and contributions in terms of time and knowledge, but it still is somebody's property and we put this person at risk of closure when we start committing crimes with his property.

I'm sure a lot of members do not know that the Federal Government can shut down Nairaland. Do you know how other websites are shut down in Iran and China? All the government needs to do is talk to google and offer them some benefits and Nairaland shall be no more.

So please let's all be moderate, obey the law and consider others. Let's stop incitement and committing sedition in the name of freedom of expression.
Re: ha ha ha by OmoAlex: 12:49pm On Nov 06, 2009
@ Nex - You too recieve your FOOLness Noww !!!!!!!!!!!! grin
Re: ha ha ha by nex(m): 1:06pm On Nov 06, 2009
@Omo

You are Shege's little brother so I can't argue with you. Show the family trait well. You think you know but you have no clue till Crime Fighters start asking you and your older brother "didn't you know what you were doing was wrong?".
Re: ha ha ha by WilyWily: 1:14pm On Nov 06, 2009
lemmycop:

No respect for a Goat in Human Skin.

@Shege315, your right.
Do you know that this man Nigerians call their President trained with Al-Quida Islamic Terrorist during the 80s in Afghanistan, and fought side by side with Taliban against the Soviet(Russia). I'm surprise Nigerians don't know the secret history of their Islamic President. I wish that (U.S.A) will arrest him and lock him up at Gauntanamo Bay.
The sickness Yar Adua is suffering today is a result of internal injuries he sustained in those unhygienic caves of Afghanistan,
OK think of this. At last United Nations General meeting at New York, other world Leader were gathering for World affairs meeting, do you know where Yar-Adua went for his own meeting , gaze where Islamic Republic Of Saudi Arabia.
You know why he went there- The Saudi King begged him to call Terrorist Islam Chief Commander OSAMA BIN LADEN to order.
Re: ha ha ha by OmoAlex: 1:19pm On Nov 06, 2009
@ Nex - be carefull oh or i will give you a double FOOL dose now. ehave yourself grin grin grin
Re: ha ha ha by AYOANU: 1:30pm On Nov 06, 2009
u might be right or wrong any way, just be mindful of what u write
Re: ha ha ha by OmoAlex: 1:39pm On Nov 06, 2009
AYOANU:

u might be right or wrong any way, just be mindful of what u write

Why ? What are they gonna do about it cool cool cool
Re: ha ha ha by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 06, 2009
Re: ha ha ha by OmoAlex: 2:17pm On Nov 06, 2009
hee hee heee  See FOOl calling a FOOL a FOOL  grin grin grin

aasog:

6,000 Megawatts of Electricity (Its not much, but its a start)

Where is the 6000MW? in your Village? are you in this country at all? dont let me yab you oh

aasog:

Backing off from Fashola and letting him rule (Despite the desire of the PDP and North to hamper him).

LWKMD What mastermind Obasanjo could not do in 8 years on diabolical and tyranicall rule, you think a less intelligent Yaradua will be able to do in 20 years?  Yet again, no point here

aasog:

Working out a meaningful Amnesty plan that has reduced the high spate of kidnapping in East (Though this wont end in one day, but progress is been made),

Not too sure of your geography skills, amnesty was targeted to the niger delta and not to the east. whether the amnesty was a smart move or a disaster will be revealed in the next couple of months, lets wait and see

aasog:

Allowing Adams Oshiomole (a glaring anti-PDP candidate), to take back his legally won election.
And this is an administration that has sincerely taken some steps to improve on its past fault. They are recently trying to get the MDAs to improve on implementing the 2010 budget. Though theres always room for a greater deal of improvement. Please Nairaland or whoever owns this blog or moderates it, dont get covered with all these blatant and think-skinned rubbish you keep accepting daily.
We need ideas, not prejudice or emotional rants. Your blog is becoming a place for the clinically depressed and totally hopeless.
The change we want starts from each of us.

blah blah blah blah
Try speaking about MDA, MDG, 2010 budget, supplementary budget to the hundred of hungry millions in the country.

Questions you should be answering are, Is Nigeria safer under Yaradua? has the Price of Garri come Down under Yaradua? Am I able to afford good education for my kids under Yaradua? When i fall sick or have an accident, will I receive good medical treatment or will i die meaninglessly in the hospital under Yaradua? Have I become more of a fool under Yaradua  grin ?
Re: ha ha ha by shege315: 2:38pm On Nov 06, 2009
nex and tosh acer
heard you guys were lovers
i am not surpised cos your papa was a peadophile
and ur mum doesnt who fathered both of you guys
kIss my ass
oh.am sure you would like to do that
dont forget to change
your Adult pampers,am sure both of your rear ends are quite loose
atfter all the buggering you do to each other
make we catch you for my neighbour hood
wont be surprised to find out you both came from Sabon Gari
Re: ha ha ha by citizenY(m): 2:41pm On Nov 06, 2009
@aasog

tell them angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: ha ha ha by citizenY(m): 2:55pm On Nov 06, 2009
@shege
You are coward for changing the title of the thread.

i am not surpised cos your papa was a peadophile
and your mum doesnt who fathered both of you guys
kIss my ass

Your quote above is apt.

A shege always looks out for a papa , in vain
Re: ha ha ha by WilyWily: 9:42pm On Nov 06, 2009
@Shege, any reason why you changed the Title.
If you believed Nigeria President Yara Dua is a Fool then to you he is a Fool.
To me he is a Taliban, tell me what he is doing everyday in Saudi Arabia. Is Mecca not only once a year. why is he always in Saudi Arabia. Nigerians don't know the secret of their President.
The Future of Southern Nigeria has been shaped at Saudi Arabia and Caves of Afghanistan. Or have Nigerians forgotten the comments from Moslem's Terrorist Chief Commander Osama-Bin laden, how he will liberate Nigeria.
Southern Nigerians are still sleeping, they will wake up one day, Osama Bin Laden will be announcing to them he is now their New President.
Re: ha ha ha by beingme(f): 10:26am On Nov 10, 2009
@aasog where is the megawat?

i wish there's a media where we all can xpress ourselves to the president but none, fighting here won't solve any problem

(1) (Reply)

Scholarship Scandal Rocks Ptdf Again / Turai Begs Senators, Don’t Disgrace Yar’adua Out Of Office’ / Disgraceful Yoruba So-called First Class Oba.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.