Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

#njawrites Prize For Dedication-get Ready - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / #njawrites Prize For Dedication-get Ready (2899 Views)

Ayobami Adebayo Wins £15,000 9mobile Prize For Literature / Ikeogu Oke's Dressing To Collect His N36m NLNG Prize For Literature In Lagos / Yewande Omotoso & Ayobami Adebayo Nominated Baileys Women’s Prize For Fiction (2) (3) (4)

Re: #njawrites Prize For Dedication-get Ready by Divepen1(m): 8:18pm On Jan 01, 2017
TiffanyJ:
Oga Divepen1 , why am I not surprise to see you here? Its been a while, how have you been sir?
To see me where...
Re: #njawrites Prize For Dedication-get Ready by TiffanyJ(f): 9:04pm On Jan 01, 2017
Divepen1:
To see me where...
In this thread. Or maybe, you are not the divepen I used to know? If so, I am so sorry
Re: #njawrites Prize For Dedication-get Ready by Divepen1(m): 9:57pm On Jan 01, 2017
TiffanyJ:

In this thread. Or maybe, you are not the divepen I used to know? If so, I am so sorry
Lol... It's me...

it's nice hearing from you..
Happy New year and then where do you always hide your head.

Do You Know Any Books Publishers That Sell Wholesale To Bookstores? / Karma And Songs- Akíntayo Akínjídé / Reincarnation (the Truth)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7