Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,733 members, 7,824,066 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

If You Were To Choose Between Those Two Courses Which Would You Choose - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / If You Were To Choose Between Those Two Courses Which Would You Choose (756 Views)

6-Year Degree Program Or Professional Courses, Which Should I Go For? / Which To Choose Between NIMN, NIM Or ICAN / If You Could Try Out Any Job For One Week, What Job Would You Choose To Try? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were To Choose Between Those Two Courses Which Would You Choose by baracutie(f): 8:15am On Nov 23, 2016
actually I need advices concerning my career frm u ppl. m a female in my early eighteen. I gained admission into a university to study theatre arts . Because I don't like d course I had to let go of it. gained into poly was given masscom I don't like it either. but gained into college was given d course I opted in for which is English/political science. d reason why I didn't accept those courses in the former was because I don't have a passion for them.bt d course I've aspired for frm my childhood till now is either teaching or law.now m in a dilemma of choosing between masscom in poly or studying English language / political science in college. ppl are advising me to go to poly and nt to waste my time in college. Friends are saying ond certificate is higher than nce.pls if you were in my shoes what would you do
Re: If You Were To Choose Between Those Two Courses Which Would You Choose by Sugarcious(m): 8:24am On Nov 23, 2016
Normally I wouldn't reply such treads because of your poor grammatical expressions...but I think I have a responsibility to help. Anyways, you can still teach with your certificate in English( I wonder how you'll do that with this kind of English) Instead of wasting time at home.

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Choose Between Those Two Courses Which Would You Choose by baracutie(f): 8:40am On Nov 23, 2016
[b]
Normally I wouldn't reply such treads because of
your poor grammatical expressions...but I think I
have a responsibility to help. Anyways, you can still
teach with your certificate in English( I wonder
how you'll do that with this kind of English)
Instead of wasting time at
Instead of wasting time at home

What are you trying to insinuate bro?Me asking for your opinions and suggestions concerning my career and future does not mean m wasting my time,I hurriedly posted this thread because it's something bothering my mind.It has a reason why I didn't use the punctuations. Please let this be the last thread you will insult people on.And lest I forget if you know you don't have something to contribute to people's threads or post.Just BUGG OFF
Re: If You Were To Choose Between Those Two Courses Which Would You Choose by TheArchangel(f): 3:36pm On Nov 23, 2016
baracutie:

[b]
Instead of wasting time at
Instead of wasting time at home

What are you trying to insinuate bro?Me asking for your opinions and suggestions concerning my career and future does not mean m wasting my time,I hurriedly posted this thread because it's something bothering my mind.It has a reason why I didn't use the punctuations. Please let this be the last thread you will insult people on.And lest I forget if you know you don't have something to contribute to people's threads or post.Just BUGG OFF
With NCE it is easier to get your B.ed degree from any university in two or three years especially if if the college is affiliated to a university.
I like you passion. Don't mind anybody telling you otherwise cos latter you'll see them with their B.sc and B.tech degrees lining up for teaching jobs.

(1) (Reply)

Going To Europe Vs Being A Music Producer(confused Fellow In Serious Dellimma) / Please Members Of The Institute Of Chartered Mediators And Conciliators (icmc) / N4m For The Creator Of The 4 Millionth Thread On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.